The Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should be celebrating! Have your servant get us a couple of more bottles of this fine wine and we can discuss these paintings in more depth. Come sit with us Serena so that we can all look at my newest investments." Robert offered a seat between himself and Kwame on the couch.

The leggy blonde hesitated for the briefest of moments and then joined them on the couch. She had consumed a couple of glasses of wine and was just tipsy enough to let caution fly to the wind. As I left the room to open another bottle of wine I saw the three of them laughing and celebrating on the couch with Serena talking excitedly and not noticing that the African's hand was now on her knee.

I went to the cellar and retrieved another Mouton. I opened the bottle and went to the room adjoining the living room to pour and I saw that things had progressed the African's way. Serena had ceased talking. She was somewhat in shock as Robert was running his hand up and down her thigh and nuzzling his nose into her ear while from his side Kwame had his arm around the blonde and was gently rubbing her belly. I wasn't sure what Serena thought was going to happen dressed like that and performing in front of a couple of horny studs but what I thought would have occurred was certainly happening. I just didn't think that the black men had the routine down so well. Just as Robert began kissing her Kwame deftly reached under her blouse and eased his hand up to cup one of her breasts. Serena's eyes went wide. She knew what was going to happen now, she was going to give back a little bit of her commission in order to consummate the deal and the Africans were demanding that it come out of her flesh.

Under any other circumstance Serena would have resisted but she was The Society's servant now and even though she was new she understood that she was subservient, she also didn't want to lose what had turned out to be a very good sized commission and Catherine's respect. Serena tried to politely get up off the large couch only to have the men hold her down. Her legs were spread now and Kwame was the first to find her genitals under her pushed up skirt. The smaller of the two black men ran his fingers over the sweet spot forcing a moan from between Serena's lips.

He was gentle at first lightly touching the pussy. The black man kept up the pressure constantly massaging her. He kept gingerly massaging between the well toned thighs while his leader Robert was kissing Serena's neck and kneading one of her breasts with an expert's touch.

"Come on guys. This isn't..." Was all that Serena could get out as a protest. It was a soft plea and uttered between grunts emitted as she briefly struggled against the Africans.

Serena was certain not to fight too hard. She would have rather the black men not sodomize her but now she knew why Catherine had demanded she wear such a tight fitting skirt and so sheer a blouse. At one point the subtle protest ended and Serena leaned back on the couch. Her legs spread wide and allowed Kwame to touch her. The grunts turned to gentle moans, her blouse was off now and Robert was sucking on one of her nipples and tweaking the other with his fingers. The blonde was done and she signaled so by undulating her legs back and forth and letting out a series of high pitched sighs the first of her orgasms surging through her body.

I went back into the kitchen not sure what to do. The blonde had a temper and if she caught me stroking my dick while she pleasured the two men I could end up in the dungeon hanging in chains if it pissed her off. Still it was just too irresistible so I quickly climbed the stairs and turned down the bed in Serena's bedroom and prepared the room for the three lovers as best as I could and then returned to the anteroom next to the living room. At this point things had progressed to the point that Kwame had lifted his robe off and was standing naked jerking his penis as he watched Robert and Serena. The black man was standing in his dashiki and I noticed that Serena's legs, still in her pumps, were sticking out from underneath. I watched the robe bulge in and out until the black man's assistant lifted the robe off of Robert exposing the naked blonde sucking on his large black dick her head bobbing back and forth on the large black member.

Serena was down to her garters and stockings now and working hard to pleasure her clients. She had her mouth on Robert and her hand on Kwame. She was gently massaging both of the men's genitals. Now fully aware of what was going to happen the blonde was actually going to use her body to gain control of the Africans as she had been a few minutes ago when everyone had their clothes on. It was something that I was certain Catherine would do in the same situation. Both women possessed an undeniable need to be in control if not completely dominate.

"Wine! I'd love to have a glass while you earn your commission on your knees! Where is the maid?" Robert bellowed holding his empty glass.

I nervously walked into the room with the second bottle. I smiled at the lanky black man and poured wine into the empty glass that he was holding out. He gave me a serious once over. The heat was coming off the three naked bodies and it was intense. These men were going to give Serena a serious fucking and they had just the equipment to do it. Both men were very well endowed.

"I've never fucked one of those pretty girlie boys but I would seriously think about mounting that one." I heard Robert saywith a bellowing laugh as I walked back to the kitchen. I figured that I had passed the test as a desirable sexual object with the Africans.

I probably should have stayed out of sight and left the two Africans to their blonde plaything but I couldn't resist. I didn't care what Serena was going to do to me, I was addicted to watching her beautiful body in the throes of a sexual encounter be it with Corinna or these two black studs. I stepped around the corner from the kitchen and walked as quickly and as quietly as possible in four inch high heels into the servants' room where I could watch them as safely as possible.

Serena was now laying on the couch on top of Kwame her silk encased legs draped on either side of him. He was gently thrusting up into her while they kissed. Robert was standing with his long powerful cock in his hand applying lube to it as he watched his protégé fuck the pretty blonde bauble. The black man smiled and then climbed on top of them with his hard penis aimed directly at Serena's asshole. The Society concubine's lips parted from Kwame's as soon as she felt the pressure against her sphincter muscle and she let out a soft moan as she turned her head to the side which showed a sweet mixture of pain and pleasure that I had become quite familiar with, the unique sensation of having a man slide into your rectum.

She relaxed, laying her head on Kwame's chest and let the men have her. They began pumping in and out of her as her legs lolled about helplessly in response to the action of the two bodies that were now slamming into her. Her moans were louder now and her body was moving with her lovers. She was in heat.

"That's it Robert fuck that hole! Make me your bitch!" She let out in a deep husky voice.

"Ugh Serena you are such a fucking slut. You are taking my big black dick like a professional whore!" Robert replied barely able to control his voice. The young blonde deciding that it was time to show these Africans her prowess satisfying even two men at once.

Meanwhile Kwame could only grunt from down below, his thick cock being strangled in the tight grip of Serena's vagina. He had stopped fucking her letting Robert control the motion and hoping to hold on and not blow his load up into her. Yet Serena wasn't going to let him out of her clutches, smiling down at him and kissing him on the lips and neck. Suddenly the young black man groaned loudly and began lunging up violently at the athletically built blonde and let go with a powerful orgasm. His body shuttered underneath Serena as he extended into a full arch incredibly lifting both bodies on top of him into the air.

It was down to Robert and Serena now. The tall black man fully impaling himself between her hard round buttocks calmly ran his hands up the length of her back and then kissed her there. Serena knowing that there was more pleasure to come lounged back on the African and wrapped her legs back around his lower torso and rested her body on her elbows. Robert grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with long powerful thrusts. Serena's body shook with each thrust her ankles locked behind the undulating black body. She was moaning loudly and dripping with sweat as the muscular black man took her from behind. Her face was distorted with agony her asshole now being torn apart by the large black erection.

Robert forced Serena down onto her belly on the couch. She spread her legs wide and let him have her. The black man took mercy on her and slowed his pace a bit. He was enjoying the tightness of her body and most specifically her sphincter muscle. His head was thrown back and his back arched as he moved on top of her. Serena laying flat on the couch her head on her arms. For all the intensity of the ménage a trois Robert had slowed his assault of Serena's ass to a sensuous motion and then I saw why. He was trying to stay inside her for as long as possible without coming but as with Kwame it was a futile attempt.

"Oh God you lovely slut look at what you've done! You've made me cum!" The last part of the African's utterance a guttural growl.

Robert's body flopped around helplessly on top of Serena as his sperm spurt into her rectum. He finished with his hips grinding into her the last of his seed dripping into her backside. They lay together for a brief moment and then Serena raised her head and Robert kissed her. "What a wonderful way to consummate a deal for this wonderful art. Serena you are quite simply a gorgeous woman, a sexual athlete unparalleled. Just as Catherine had promised."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Robert God knows that I did. Anyone can be well endowed but you men know how to make a woman sing. You and Kwame are welcome anytime." Just as she turned her body I could see a slight look of surprise on Serena's face in reaction to the knowledge that Catherine had given the Africans permission to enjoy her sexually and then it disappeared and a smile took its place as she kissed the black man again and ran a hand up and down his rib cage.

"Robert." Kwame was standing already in his robe as if they were late for another appointment.

"Oh Serena I apologize. I would love to spend the afternoon at your gorgeous pool sunning myself while you suck my black cock but I'm afraid we have a meeting at Calco Oil and we are already late." Robert had already risen and was being handed his robe by his assistant.

"Robert, you're a busy man and I can appreciate that. I just feel fortunate that you were able to squeeze yourself into our world of art, tight fit or not if you know what I mean. As I said you can come back and enjoy our pool or anything else you desire anytime." Serena giggled at the play on words which got the Africans chuckling as well.

Serena stood and helped the wealthy black man on with his robe and tied up the back for him. I watched her standing in only her lingerie and high heels and it was impossible not to be impressed with her body. It was a perfect combination of muscle and womanhood. Her small tits hung perfectly from her chest just above a well defined six pack abdomen, flared hips and long smooth legs with toned thighs and calves that stretched her expensive sheer black stockings. I couldn't imagine any man not lusting after her and ultimately becoming her slave.

"You know why don't you set up some more paintings for me my luv. I am going to be back here in two weeks. I would love to do some serious lounging with you by your pool." Robert stated rather impetuously.

'Of course I can get whatever you desire Robert. Where would you like me to concentrate my effort." Serena smiled knowing that she had just extracted exactly what she wanted from the African.

"You know that I trust your judgment my leggy luv." Robert reached out and gave Serena's ass a playful slap.

"How much?" Serena smiled leaning in and letting the black man feel her body one more time as she asked the most important question.

"Oh I want a significant piece this time. I wouldn't be afraid of spending the same amount on one painting this time. What do you think?" Robert gave in to the blonde's gentle touch.

"I think that I can get something very special for you Robert. You're going to quickly become my favorite client and not just because you make some very adept purchases." Serena walked with the men as they made their way to the door.

"You are already my favorite plaything my dear." Robert had his arm on Serena's ass as they walked and he gave her one more kiss at the door before they left.

I watched Serena for a quick moment as she walked back through the living room the muscles in her legs flexing as she took each step in her high heel pumps. It wasn't too hard to figure out how Catherine had planned to outfox the competition for clients in the art world. And not surprisingly it was working quite well. What client wouldn't succumb to a seductress like Serena. I hurried back to the kitchen and got into washing some dishes hoping that the athletic blonde would go upstairs rather than disturb me after her incredible performance. I had learned that despite her beauty it was best to simply avoid Serena, especially when she and Corinna were canoodling around the house. Unfortunately the kitchen door swung open and my hopes and dreams were dashed. Serena sauntered into the room resplendent in only her lingerie.

"Did you have any idea that I was going to have to do a suck and fuck with two black men to get those paintings sold?" Serena asked preoccupied by an apple that she had picked form the fruit bowl and had taken a bite out of.

"I'm at the bottom of the totem pole around here Serena. I don't get much information." I replied giving her only a quick glance before returning to unloading dishes into the washer.

"Well now I know how Catherine was selling artwork right out from under my nose. I had no idea that Gustad was gay. Although I must say that bedding down with someone with your looks may still qualify as fucking a woman. I assume that you bottomed for him?" Serena was fishing for information with a smile that I knew was hiding a pair of nasty fangs.

"I've never met this Gustad. I'm telling oyu Serena I don't know anything about how the Madam runs her business." I shook my head and kept my eyes on the dishes not wanting to get caught staring at Serena's taut body which I no doubt would do if I looked up.

"You're telling me that he let Corinna slide that club of hers up his ass? I mean there's no way she took it from him right?" Serena had walked up to me and was leaning against me one of her shapely legs brushing up against my nylon clad thigh. I knew that I was in trouble.

"You'd have to ask Corinna who was the woman if in fact they ever fucked. I really don't know what Catherine has planned Serena. She keeps her counsel with the other Madams not lowly sissies like me. You have to know she's smarter than that." I responded nearly shaking and my voice cracking with nerves. The blonde knew it. I couldn't handle being near her.

"You know I could take you down to the dungeon and quite easily get anything I wanted out of you. Is that what you want?" Serena smiled right into my face and pressed herself harder against my body.

"Serena you have to know by now that you wouldn't need the dungeon to make me talk. I think that you and Catherine are the sexiest and most intimidating women I have ever met. I can very much assure you that if I knew how Gustad was seduced or anything else I would have already told you. I will tell you that if you think that Corinna doesn't spread her legs for men you'd be wrong." I answered obediently.

"Well I'm sure that you watched us. How did it look? You know I had never been with a black man let alone two at once." Serena already knew the answer but couldn't resist asking.

"Three gorgeous people having sex? It looked incredible. Serena everytime I see you I find something else that confirms that you are the sexiest woman I have ever laid eyes on. Your body is flawless. So yeah you looked absolutely beautiful." I saw no reason to hold back with the Amazonian blonde. Just because I found her to be somewhat of an asshole it didn't mean that I hadn't fallen for her.

"In that case why don't you help me clean it up. You can start with my ass." Serena smiled at me briefly and then turned away and spread her legs. "On your knees sissygirl."

Serena was ordering me to lick the African's cum out of her rectum an act of submission and for anyone not trained in the art of performing a rim job an incredibly unpleasant act. I didn't hesitate. I dropped to my knees right in the kitchen and put my hands on the nicest pair of legs that had ever walked in high heel pumps. They were smooth yet hard with muscle. I leaned in and kissed and licked at the back of her thighs which were covered with drizzled streams of cum.

"Don't dawdle with my legs. I want my sphincter massaged with that tongue of yours." Serena ordered from above.

"There's some of the black men on your stockings." I replied before quickly moving up to her ass.

"That's it move along. Now I want to feel that tongue all the way up inside me." Serena bent over further exposing her sweet pussy.

I dove in licking the thick liquid as it drooled from her. My tongue moved along the inside of her buttocks and then dabbed into her anus and then back around again. She wiggled her ass at me showing her approval. When I was done cleaning her ass I dared to move down to the area between her pussy and sphincter muscle. It was slick with cum, sweat and her excitement. It was nectar that I consumed often as a delicacy from Madam Catherine's ass and pussy. I licked at it until I had sucked it all down. I wasn't sure what Serena would do but I couldn't resist. I let my tongue slither down to her pussy and began wiggling it at the opening to her vagina. She let out a soft moan and pushed back into my mouth. I kept eating at all the thick ambrosia that was dribbling out of her and actually got my tongue on her enormous clitoris but that was when the gorgeous blonde displaying discipline pulled away.

"My My you did a wonderful job. I may not even have to take a shower. Now get back to those dishes sissy. Dinner isn't going to make itself." Serena turned her head and looked back at me as her gorgeous legs and perfect ass waltzed out of the kitchen and upstairs to her room.

I sat back on my calves, my face smeared with cum wondering how a woman could be so nonchalant treating someone who lived in the same house. I guess I should have been happy to have had the opportunity to have licked the beautiful woman's asshole. Although after anytime I had licked her clean Catherine had enjoyed masturbating me or actually letting me fuck her after I had done my duty. Serena was mean and unrepentant about any interaction she had ever had with me. It was something that I was going to have to get used to in Madam Catherine's family.