The Society - Party Crashers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he spoke he was pulling down the zipper on Yvette's dress. When he finished speaking, he reached up with both hands and slid the fabric down off of her shoulders. Even though the dress had been tight upon her body, it now slid easily down to pool at her feet. She looked over at Yvonne. The Squire had done the same with her and she was now stepping out of the dress that was pooled at her feet and walking slowly over to one of the two empty couches.

"Slaves, check your wands," commanded The Squire and the room was filled with a loud humming as a dozen "Magic Wands" came to life. From a distance the wands looked like large salt-mill-style salt shakers, except they were made of white plastic rather than wood and there was a long electric cord trailing from one end.

"Begin now," said The Squire and Yvette suddenly gasped as the bulbous vibrating head of the wand was rubbed lightly across her slit. Both she and Yvonne had used vibrators before. They had even used them on each other. But it was never like this. The vibrations from the wands were intense, and the slaves knew just where to rub the tip of the wand and how hard to rub it.

The slave working on Yvonne moved her wand down between her legs and pressed it tightly against Yvonne's wet and sloppy opening. It slid in easily as Yvonne called out, "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!"

The slave reached up with her other hand and grabbed the wand near the tip. She slid the wand slowly in and out of Yvonne's love canal while her fingers, now vibrating with the wand, slid over Yvonne's clit. Yvonne tried to say something to Yvette, but all that came out was one continuous, high pitched moaning cry.

It made no difference. Yvette would not have heard her anyway. She too had her head thrown back and her mouth wide open. To those watching the contest, the twin's voices blended together into a perfect note of sexual frenzy that grew louder and higher until simultaneously both Yvonne and Yvette thrashed their legs frantically and screamed out in orgasm.

Both slaves now moved to between the twin's legs and replaced the wands with their tongues. They lapped greedily at the freely flowing juices, all the while driving Yvonne and Yvette higher and higher into orgasmic ecstacy. The twin's voices were still united as one, but now it was a series of low pitched grunts as the slaves buried their faces deep between their legs.

Finally, Squire Adamson came over and tapped each of the slaves on the shoulder. When they looked up he made a slight hand gesture and they stood up and left the well-lit area. Yvette and Yvonne lay on their couches staring at the ceiling and moaning softly.

Master Tyrone came and stood between them. "You both lasted exactly three minutes and forty-two seconds. You tied as losers. And you both were seventy-eight seconds short of five minutes. That means seventy-eight lashes with the whip and then eight with the cane."

"We have a problem," said The Squire loudly as he signaled for silence in the room. He smiled, shrugged and then continued, "But all problems are just opportunities that we have not yet seized." He gave another signal and a large platform with two thick beams sticking upright from it was rolled into the center of the room.

"Here is where the loser was to be bound," he explained. "... with her hands and feet spread wide apart so that we could watch her entire body as she squirmed beneath the cane and perhaps the lash." He walked slowly around the outside of the platform. "Our two visitors went off seventy-eight seconds short of the five minute mark. Obviously they are un-trained. The worst time for a trained slave in the contest was almost eight minutes. They definitely lost..., but they tied. We have never had a tie for loser in any of our contests ever before."

He looked out over the assembled Masters and Mistresses. "I suppose we could try some tie breaker tests. We could perhaps see which of them could stand the most pain in their nipples or something like that. But they are twins and would probably just end up tying once again. So I propose that they share the punishment. We will bind them face to face between the posts and Grand Master Tyrone and I will administer the punishment to both of them simultaneously."

His proposal was met with a murmur of approval from the crowd.

Master Tyrone leaned down and said softly to the twins, "Would you please stand between the posts?"

Some of the people who overheard wondered at the Grand Master making a request rather than issuing an order, but they knew enough not to voice their questions or comments. Eventually they would realize that Grand Master Tyrone had chosen his words carefully. He knew exactly what he was doing in presenting a request rather than issuing a demand. He was asking the twins, "Are you willing to be punished?"

Would Yvonne and Yvette choose to accept this punishment? Grand Master Tyrone was, after all, giving them the final choice. It was their decision. And this was a very important decision for the twins.

Grand Master Tyrone stood calmly waiting for their answer. Did the twins realize that the choice whether or not to place themselves between those upright posts involved much more than seventy-eight lashes and eight strokes? Did they recognize the path they were about to travel? Did they realize where this path could - no, would inevitably lead? And perhaps most importantly, did they understand how difficult it would be for them to return to their former lives once they started down that path?

Almost as if in a drugged state, though the only drug was sexual excitement, Yvonne and Yvette rose and walked slowly over to the platform and stood face to face between the upright posts with their bodies pressed tightly one against the another. Four men in all black costumes stepped forward carrying long leather cords and tied their wrists and ankles so that they were secured spread-eagled between the beams.

Because they were twins, their bodies matched exactly as they stood face to face. Yvonne was looking over Yvette's right shoulder while Yvette's head rested on Yvonne's right shoulder. Their breasts pressed against each other nipple to nipple. Yvonne wiggled her shoulders back and forth slightly and Yvette moaned as their nipples slid past each other. Then the first lash of the whip struck.

Neither master was swinging with great force. This was, after all, more of a display whipping than a punishment whipping, but the force of the lash was sufficient to force both Yvette and Yvonne to clench their buttocks and rock their pelvis up and forward. That rocking motion caused each of them to press their mound directly into the others. By the fourth lash both were accentuating that movement to rub clit to clit with their sister.

Had they been true slaves, they would have been forced to count the strokes, but since they were, for the moment, still free women, they had the luxury of concentrating instead on the sensations between their legs and on their breasts. As they continued to rub against each other, the lash became just an accompaniment of sound and sensation to their dance of lust. Even when the lashing was completed and the Masters picked up the thin, whippy canes, they barely noticed.

Six welts rose red and angry across their ass cheeks, but they could feel only the pressure and heat of each other's cunt pressing into their own and the tantalizing sensation of nipple rubbing against nipple. After the seventh strokes with the cane, both Grand Master Tyrone and Squire Adamson paused. They looked at each other and both nodded. Then they pulled their arms well back over their heads and swung with terrible force for the eighth and final stroke.

The twins felt that stroke. Their screams pierced the room. But their high pitched scream of pain was followed almost immediately by a series of lower pitched grunts and moans as both of their bodies shook and trembled with tremendous orgasms.

Once their trembling seemed to abate, the four men who had bound the twins to the pillars returned and released them. Two naked slaves led them off the platform and over to where the Squire and the Grand Master were now standing.

"Lift your arms," instructed a nearby Mistresses who was holding Yvonne's dress. She did so and a naked slave slid the cloth down over her arms and onto her body. It stung slightly as it passed down her back and buttocks. Another naked slave came forward, handed her the shoes and mask which she had been wearing earlier in the evening and then helped her zip the dress. Another slave had slipped Yvette's dress on her and she now stood, fully clothed, alongside Yvonne.

"You may leave," said Grand Master Tyrone. He was not giving permission. It was an order and both girls knew it. Squire Adamson beckoned them and walked with them out the front door and down the driveway toward the main gate.

"Do not try to sneak in again," he warned. "At Twelve Oaks you are either a Master or a slave. It is obvious that neither of you is a Mistress or Domme and never will be."

The girls cast their eyes down as he spoke. He continued, "There is no shame in that. You cannot change what you are. You have discovered tonight what you are and what you are not. You - and we - now know that you are not a Mistress. So, if you ever want to return to Twelve Oaks Manor, it can only be as you first came in tonight, barefoot and naked."

He paused to face them. "Unless you are ready to make that choice, go home. Go back to your school and your busy life in the city."

He began walking again and spoke to them as they walked alongside him. "Maybe one day you will tell your friends about the wild party that you attended here and what you did and what was done to you. No one will believe you, but you can tell them anyway. Maybe as you talk about this party you will be able to recapture some of the feelings which stirred in you tonight."

They had reached the gate. He turned toward the small guardhouse and made a gesture with his hand. The gates swung open and Yvonne and Yvette walked slowly out toward the lane.

The twins had almost reached the road when Yvette stopped and turned to look at Yvonne. "I can't.." she sputtered slowly. "I have to..." she stammered. And then she stepped out of her shoes.

"What are you doing?" asked Yvonne. Yvette reached behind herself and pulled the zipper down. As she began to slide the dress down her body, Yvonne said simply, "Oh."

The Squire was walking slowly back up the driveway toward the house. He seemed to be taking his time, as if he was waiting for something. Two voices called out to him, "Master! Master Adamson! May we return to Twelve Oaks Manor?"

He stopped and smiled. He thought he knew what he would see when he turned around, and he was right. Kneeling on the asphalt just outside the gate were two naked and barefoot slaves. Their posture was terrible; their heads were not properly positioned; and they had no idea what to do with their hands. But all that was just a matter of training.

He signaled the guard to open the gate. As he approached the kneeling girls, he motioned for them to rise, and said, "Follow me." As they walked back up toward the manor house, he turned toward them and said softly. "Once I have seen to your training, your mother will be very proud of you. My father trained her well and she is an excellent slave. She often accompanies the Lord of White Manor to these parties."

Yvonne and Yvette looked at each other with shocked faces and wide eyes. Then they both smiled very crooked smiles and said together, "Mother never leaves her computer on. She always closes her email program if she even walks out of the room. And she has NEVER used a password program.... She set us up!"

Squire Adamson chuckled softly as he walked before them. He spoke without turning around, "Ah, yes. Sometimes mother does know best. Welcome to Twelve Oaks. I can assure you that here, you definitely will not be bored."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =