The Soprano's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, cell phones can be a great tool, but they also have their downside. Ricky would have been wise to remove his daughter's cell phone, but never thought of it. He warned Tina to keep their whereabouts secret, but she became bored after a week of not talking to her friends. She began texting a few of her friends, and after a day or two, revealed to Terri Josephs that she was staying with her uncle in Norfolk, and within a few hours Christopher knew. The information cost him a grand and a little cocaine, he even offered the very pretty Terri a little extra cocaine if she would remove her panties. But after a little thoughtful consideration, Terri turned a very disappointed Christopher down.

After letting Tony know of their success, Christopher and Paulie set out for Norfolk arriving late in the evening. Now, it probably unfortunate that Ricky was staying with his brother, if he'd been staying with his wife's brother, the likelihood of him being tracked down with the simple use of the phone book would have been nil. The next morning, armed with a road map and the list of addresses from the phone book under Cameron, Christopher and Paulie took to the streets. It was six o'clock in the evening when they struck pay dirt, a blue Chrysler parked on the front lawn aroused their sagging interest. With a pair of binoculars, Paulie caught sight of the bearing company name of Ricky's employer on the vehicle number plate surround.

He grinned at Christopher, "Got im."

For the next forty eight hours, they watched Ricky's movements from a distance. It was with some interest that they noticed that Ricky ran early each morning for thirty minutes. Part of his run took him through a wooded park which was devoid of life at that time of the morning, with the exception of the odd jogger.

With AJ at home and well on the way to recovery, Tony and Silvio began the long drive towards Norfolk arriving late the next afternoon. Staying in a small motel and using only cash to minimise their being linked to the area, they ate and drank the night away. The next morning, the four men waited in the park close to the well worn track that Ricky used.

Ricky took no notice of the four men; they were dressed in track suits and appeared to be out for an early morning stroll. He bade them good morning as he left the track with the attention of running around them. The first he knew anything was wrong was when Paulie side stepped into him and put him off balance. Tony, a few steps behind to ensure Ricky didn't get away, swung a punch catching him squarely in the chest winding him. A second later, Ricky was dragged into the foliage close to the track and down into a deep gulley surrounded in tall trees. For five minutes they walked ignoring Ricky's pleads to be let go, but they went unheeded. Eventually, they found a place to their liking and threw Ricky to the ground. He looked fearfully up at each of them, and they looked down at him without remorse.

"That was my son you put in hospital you cunt." Tony frothed. "Look at the size of you, you're fucking twice his size."

"He was fucking my daughter." Ricky screamed. "How'd you like to come home and find your daughter being fucked?"

Tony glared down at Ricky, his mind wandering to what he would do if he found his Meadow in bed being fucked by some guy. Ricky sensed that he might have struck some sympathy with Tony and staggered to his feet.

"You wanna fight me you fat Italian prick? C'mon, just you and me, one on one. We're about the same size." Ricky spat.

The next thing Ricky knew was he was looking down the barrel of Christopher's handgun.

"You wanna fight?" Christopher mimicked banging the barrel hard into Ricky's forehead. "How about swallowing a bit of lead mister fucking tough guy?"

Ricky now paralysed with fright felt warm urine running down his leg.

"Get him on his knees and hold him tight." Tony ordered while taking off his jacket and handing it to Silvio.

Ricky watched with absolute fear as Tony approached, he knew it was going to be bad. He struggled wildly, but Paulie and Christopher held him tightly in a kneeling position, there was to be no escape.

Tony looked down at the man who beat his son; he pictured AJ's battered and bruised face and felt the anger rise from his belly.

His first punch caught Ricky full in the face breaking his nose and front teeth, his head rocked backwards offering his jaw as a perfect target. Tony's second punch smashed his jaw in two places. The rest of his punches pummelled him into near unconsciousness, but Tony kept up his assault until he could do so no longer, his breathing laboured and his fists skinned from his ferocious assault. He then nodded to Christopher and Paulie who let him fall to the wet ground.

Paulie looked down at Ricky with cruel eyes, "He don't look too fuckin sorry to me."

Looking around, Paulie found a piece of fallen tree branch roughly the size of a baseball bat. After telling the others to stand back, Paulie began swinging the branch at Ricky's arms and legs, taking care not hit his head or chest. He didn't want to kill him, just hurt him. After half a dozen solid swings, Tony held his hand up and muttered enough. Christopher rolled Ricky over with his foot so that he was lying face up and pointed his automatic handgun at Ricky's face.

"Peease don." came from Ricky's battered mouth.

Christopher lowered the handgun to Ricky's face and leered. He swiftly moved it beside his ear and pulled the trigger sending the slug directly into the ground beside his head deafening him. The hot empty cartridge ejected and struck Ricky on the face where it would leave a permanent burn scar.

Tony looked down at Ricky with some disgust, and then turned away, "Leave him. Let's get the fuck out of here."

Needing an alibi just in case Ricky fingered them, the four men headed for the city of Richmond, only stopping on the side of the road to change out of their track suits into clothing more suitable to men on business. They then drove to a hotel that had been earlier booked. Mob contacts in Richmond would if asked, tell the cops that the four men had been in a business meeting all day, and could have no way been anywhere near Norfolk where a man had been badly beaten. After dining out at a recommended Italian restaurant, the four men headed back to the hotel. They were walking through reception when Tony caught sight of a very familiar lady in an adjacent bar. He told the guys he'd catch them later and then turned back towards the bar.

"Dr Melfi."

Jennifer Melfi turned and smiled, "Hi Tony. What brings you down here?"

He smiled, "Just a little business. You?"

"Been visiting my sister, this is the half way point and I always stay here. I don't like driving too far in one day; I'd rather do it over two. I was about to get something to eat; have you eaten, or would you care to join me? I hate to eat alone."

"Nah, I haven't eaten." he lied. "I'd love to join you."

Tony took in Dr Melfi's form as he followed her into the restaurant, the tight black dress hugging her narrow waist and full buttocks, his eyes dropped to take in her shapely calves and trim ankles. They were soon seated in the near full restaurant, and since they were not in a doctor / client session, the good doctor suggested that he should call her Jennifer, and not Doc. Tony lied once again as he ordered just an entrée', his excuse was that he was watching his weight, ignoring the fact he'd swallowed a substantial three course Italian meal an hour previous. They chatted for a couple of hours, he told her about AJ's beating but not about his revenge, she in turn demonstrated her sorrow and concern. She asked of his skinned and red hands, and again lied easily about doing push up's on his knuckles, part of his new fitness regime.

It was around nine o'clock when a pianist started up close to their table, the music too loud for them to talk over. They retreated to Jennifer's room for a nightcap, but only after he promised to behave himself. They sat in opposite chairs chatting aimlessly as they worked towards emptying the mini bar, of whisky, bourbon, rum and gin before resorting to the wine. As time and contents of the mini bar passed, their inhibitions diminished. Jennifer smiled more, and Tony liked the way that her dress rode up a little when she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

While Tony Soprano was not a particularly handsome man, Jennifer Melfi found a rugged attractiveness about the man. Being his physiatrist, she knew a lot of his secrets, his strength and his weaknesses, and she also knew he could be a violent and dangerous man. But there was also a gentleness and sadness to him. She knew that he found her desirable, there had been times when he'd propositioned her, and while she was secretly tempted to submit; him being married put her off. But here she was in a hotel room with him, her brain happily fuddled with booze. It's been a long time since she'd been bedded, and she enjoyed sex and was frustrated by the lack of a man in her life. It wasn't loneliness, for she spent all day being around and talking to people. It was more the intimacy that she missed, the kissing and hugging, and the lovely sensation of being ravished. She rose from her chair with the aim of retrieving another bottle from the mini bar, but staggered and fell straight into Tony's arms.

Their eyes met briefly; then on equal terms they kissed. It quickly grew passionate and then built to an almost violent intensity. Tony coaxed her towards the bed where they fell in a heavy heap, their legs and arms twisted and trapped. His hand stole between her legs, but the tight cut of her dress limited his progress until she lifted one leg allowing the material to slide upwards. Jennifer's hands were also busy releasing Tony's trousers, and then reaching for his growing erection. She lifted her buttocks high from the bed as her panties were drawn downwards and disposed of. And then Tony slipped between her shapely thighs as he'd dreamed of doing so many times before. Jennifer reached down and guided his cock to her pussy and pushed forcefully upwards, and her legs pinning him close. With some difficulty, she removed her spectacles and placed them on a bedside cabinet to avoid getting them broken as Tony began taking her.

Tony thrust at her with unbridled passion, his cock rampant in its desires. It was a physical and demanding encounter, each more interested in their own selfish pleasure than pleasing the other. For a few minutes they grunted and groaned as the hotel bed squeaked beneath them. Jennifer's dress became twisted and uncomfortably tight as it rode up around her body, and she reluctantly called their proceedings to a halt.

"I'm ruining a three hundred dollar dress." she murmured. "If we're gonna do this, how about we act like adults and get undressed?"

Tony rolled off her and dragged his large frame from the bed before kicking his shoes, socks and trousers off. He watched as Jennifer got to her feet and pushed her dress down so that it was straight and then turned her back to him.

"Unzip me." she requested.

Tony unzipped the dress from her shoulders down to her waist, then eased it from her shoulders and then over her hips. She stepped out of it and placed the dress tidily on the back of a chair before turning to Tony. A dark blue matching bra and panties hid the good bits, a pair of heavy breasts and the triangle between her thighs. Her skin was smooth, her waist narrow before flaring out to her wide hips. Her thighs were substantial but not unattractive, just full and round with the odd dimple.

"So now you get to see me with no clothes." she stated.

"Jeezus, you're fuckin somthin, you know that?"

Jennifer grinned as she reached around and unsnapped her bra freeing her breasts. They were full and heavy, and gravity held them low. She let him gaze at her for a few seconds before pushing her panties down and stepping out of them. His eyes dropped to the thick black triangle of curls between her thighs, the sight excited him; he took his thick cock in hand and stroked himself in anticipation.

"You next." she suggested.

Tony stripped off his shirt leaving him only in a white singlet.

"You sure you want me take this off, it ain't pretty under here?"

She nodded, "I don't care."

Tony shrugged off the singlet exposing the red scar running vertically down his chest from his repaired bullet wound. Jennifer took a step forward and ran her finger gently down the scar, and then lowered her mouth to it. She kissed her way gently down the scar and then knelt in front of him taking his cock in her hand.

"Mmmmmmmmm, a nice thick Italian cock." she whispered before taking into her mouth.

Tony stood still as Jennifer sucked him, he ran his hand through her dark thick hair as her lips and tongue tormented him. Jennifer's mouth was stretched wide, for Tony Soprano's cock was thick and something of a mouthful, her fingers and thumb only just able to meet. She held the shaft still letting her mouth do the work, she liked to suck a nice hard cock, her tongue exploring every little nook and cranny of the head and glands. She could feel Tony tremble under her skills and sucked even harder earning her a groan of pleasure as her spare hand gently cupped his balls. She sensed he was not far from ejaculation and dropped his cock from her mouth. She knew that she would later regret this, but if she was going to do it, it might as well be a long and comfortable fuck.

Moving backwards to the comfortable chair behind her, Jennifer slid into it and spread her legs wide in invitation. Tony lustfully moved between them dropping his face to her pussy, her thick mass of curls hiding the delights beneath. His tongue slipped between the curls and found her wet lips; his fingers eased them apart exposing her shape for the first time. With urgency, his mouth found her clitoris and a second later, his finger found her opening. For the next few minutes, Jennifer Melfi sat back with closed eyes and allowed her pussy to be licked. It had been a while since she'd experienced a good licking, and if she'd known it was going to happen, would've trimmed or shaved her pussy. But what she was doing was out of the blue, as an adult, she never participated in casual sex. But tonight was different, and Tony Soprano would just have to put up with her hairy pussy just how it was.

She pushed his head from between her thighs and waited as his cock came into view, then sighed with pleasure as his thick girth entered her. Lifting her legs over the thick padded arms of the chair, she gave herself unashamedly to him. His cock was soon slamming into her with force causing her to sigh with each stroke. It was going to be a hard fuck she thought to herself, and she would no doubt be sore afterwards.

Tony's eyes took in her body, his hands exploring her heavy thighs. He grinned at the sight of her breasts swaying to the thrusts of his cock slamming into her.

"You sure gotta a killer body." he stated.

She opened her eyes and grinned, "Thanks. You've got a nice cock."

"Woulda shown it to you long before this." he replied.

"I don't doubt that." she answered cynically.

After a while, Tony's knees began to suffer carpet burns and they moved to the bed. Jennifer eased Tony onto his back and then mounted him, his cock sliding easily to the hilt. He gazed up to take in her good looks, for she was still a stunning woman for all her years, her face beautiful and her body curvaceous. His hands fondled her full breasts, and she lowered them to be licked. He tormented her nipples with little kisses and nibbles as she moved on his cock. Unlike his wife Carmela's lean taut body, Jennifer's was soft under his touch, her breasts larger and heavier. Her pussy was loose and warm but held his cock firmly.

Jennifer lowered her body his, their kisses tender and passionate as she rode him skilfully for a while, then rolled sideways from him and lay face down. Tony knelt between her open legs and raised her dimpled buttocks upwards to the desired position. His cock slipped inwards, and he began to push into Jennifer with hard strokes causing her to groan. His hands traced her wide buttocks before sliding upwards to her waist and back. He felt her fingers slide between her pussy lips to tweak her clitoris, her head and shoulders sinking towards the bed.

Tony hammered his cock into her exposed pussy, each thrust providing a resounding slap of their meeting bodies. He could feel Jennifer's fingers toying with her clitoris close to his thrusting cock, her body trembling with the pleasure that soared through her body. Suddenly and without warning, she pulled away from Tony and rolled onto her back with her legs spread wide.

"Make me cum." she whispered urgently while pushing two pillows under her raised buttocks. "Lick me and fuck me with your fingers."

Tony grinned, where was that reserved and constrained Dr Melfi he knew, the one who so seriously listened to his life problems and tried to shape his life. It was hard to imagine it was the same woman who lay before him with spread thighs and her fingers rubbing her hair covered clitoris.

"Hurry up." she complained.

Tony lowered his face into her waiting pussy, it was warm and wet, her full lips easily covering his cheeks. He mashed his face into her warmth and rubbed his nose up and down her slit before sucking her clitoris into his mouth. He felt her body shudder as he inserted a thick finger inside and then another, her hands pulling his head tight into her so that he couldn't escape. The ride was a rough and tumble affair, Jennifer's pussy sliding up and down over his face as she edged towards orgasm. There was no respite for Tony; he struggled to breathe, made more complicated by a few rogue hairs in his mouth. But he toiled onwards without complaint.

Jennifer was in another word, the pleasure soared through her body increasing with intensity every second. It was a worry Tony Soprano was such an accomplished lover, for she could do with a lot of his hard loving. But it would only lead to further complications; she knew this because he wasn't the first married man she had bedded. But at this moment, she cared not. Her orgasm approached with the intensity of a hurricane, it thundered through her body from the tips of her toes to her confused brain. She suffered it silently with the exception of a few heavy sighs, praying only that Tony kept going.

But her worries were for nothing, for Tony picked her orgasm with precision. He held her shuddering body tightly to maintain his rhythm, and rode her pleasure out until she collapsed down onto the pillows and closed her thighs tightly around his head. But Jennifer's ordeal hadn't finished, for all this had excited Tony immensely. He slipped upwards between her thighs and guided his cock into her pussy; he thrust into her with unbridled passion and began hammering her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." moaned Jennifer as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

All Jennifer could do was to hang on and she was ridden unmercifully, his powerful thrusts driving her up the bed until her head hit the headboard. Still he continued, and Jennifer's hands searched for a pillow to cushion her head. For many minutes she endured his passion until she could do so no longer.

"Please stop Tony, you're hurting me." she whispered into his ear.

Thankfully, Tony eased himself from her body and rolled from her body. To demonstrate her appreciation, Jennifer straddled his body and guided his cock back into her pussy, then lay down across his chest and kissed him.

"You must have been a hell of a lay when you were younger." she stated.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked indignantly.

Jennifer grinned and poked his belly, "Well you've been shot, you're nearly an old man and certainly out of shape, and you're still one hell of a fuck."