The Soprano's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony chuckled, "I see what you're saying. A few years back, I would've kept you and your sister going at the same time."

She pulled a face at the reference to her sister and gave Tony's nose a well earned tweak.

"For that comment, you can get yourself off." she replied slipping her pussy from his cock.

"Aw come on Doc, I'm only jokin. For all I know, your sister could be ugly or somthin."

Jennifer grinned wickedly, "My pussy's plum worn out, but I guess I could run to a blow job."

She smiled at the glint in Tony's eyes, sliding from his body she knelt beside him and took his rigid cock in hand. She took him deep into her mouth ignoring the taste of their love making. She felt him squirm under her inquisitive tongue, but tormented him anyway for his recent cheekiness.

"Don't take too long, or else I'll get lock jaw." she told him firmly.

"Can't help it I've got a big cock." he muttered.

After making herself comfortable, Jennifer settled into her rhythm. With her mouth over the head of his cock, her hand stroked the shaft. From time to time to give her jaw some respite, she would raise her mouth and dribble a little saliva over his cock for lubrication. She soon had Tony approaching orgasm, and she began to consider how she would finish it. Should she let him cum in her mouth, and would she swallow, or should she just let him cum over her face? Before she could make up her mind, she felt Tony began to shudder beneath her touch. She raised her mouth a little to make room for his cum and then waited as her hand raced up and down the shaft. A split second later, his orgasm struck with full force, his cum filling her mouth with the first and second shot. She quickly swallowed ignoring the bitter warm taste; but allowed the rest of his cum to fall from her mouth and continued to milk him until his orgasm had subsided.

He soon grinned up her as she struggled with the bitter after taste, "You're one hell of a cock sucker."

Jennifer pulled a face as she jumped from the bed and headed for the mini bar. She returned with a miniature bottle of Bailey's Old Irish Cream and removed the lid. After taking a well earned mouthful, she dribbled some over Tony's flagging erection and began to lick it off.

"Hey, that's fucking cold." he complained.

But Jennifer knew best and kept going; she was a doctor after all. After Tony was all orgasmed out, Jennifer slid down the bed next to him. For a while they cuddled under the blankets, but as the magic moment disappeared, it was replaced by guilt for both of them.

"You know that I can't see you professionally any more." she said after awhile.

"What's it matter if we fucked?"

"I can't treat you effectively, and plus it's unethical for me to fuck my patients."

"It don't worry me any." he replied.

"It should, you've got Carmela."

They lay in silent contemplation for a few minutes; then Tony eased himself from the bed, gathered his clothes and began to get dressed.

He turned to her on the bed as he slipped his shoes on, "I don't regret this for a fuckin second."

"Me neither, but it's complicated."

"Show me your body, just once more." he joked.

Jennifer grinned and pulled the blankets back, then slipped one leg sideways so that her pussy was on view.

"I always knew that you had a killer body? Do you know how much I wanted to fuck you?" he muttered as he looked down at her.

"I knew." she replied with smugness.

"Want me to come back to bed?"

Jennifer laughed and pulled the blankets over herself, "Not a chance. Go back to your room and do us both a favour."

The next morning, Tony found Christopher, Paulie and Silvio having breakfast in the hotel restaurant. They grinned smugly at each other as he sat down, their obvious piss taking causing him to scowl.

"What the matter with you fucks?" he complained.

"Nothin, nothin." Paulie replied with a smirk.

"So, who was the broad you were banging last night?" Christopher asked between mouthfuls of fried bacon.

"None of your fuckin business."

"Not a bad looker for her age." Christopher added.

"We were kinda concerned that you might not have been up to it." Paulie said. "Thought we might have to come and help you finish it for you."

"Just to keep the family reputation intact, you know what I mean." added Silvio. "Can't have people saying that Tony Soprano can't keep his end up."

Tony glared menacingly at them, for it demonstrated a lack of respect. But the three of them began to laugh, and then chuckle like naughty school children.

"How do you know I fucked her? Coulda been a friend or somthin." Tony offered in defence.

"Cause you weren't in your room at midnight." Christopher replied. "And cause you look like shit this morning, and that glint in your eye means you got laid. We know you too well."

"Hey, don't get us wrong." Paulie added. "We don't mind you banging some old broad; just make sure you finish it. It's just that we like our broads a bit younger if get our drift. Anyway, she'd have to be partially blind to wanna fuck you; and we were just wondering whether she was any good or not?"

Tony began to grin and then laugh with them, for it's what good friends do.

Two weeks later, Tony turned up for his regular appointment with Dr Melfi. They sat and nervously stared at each other from opposite chairs, each afraid to say something.

"You're not supposed to be here." Jennifer said stroking her long black dress down her legs.

Tony shrugged his shoulders, "I ain't going anywhere else. We've come a long way, and I don't wanna another shrink. Maybe we should just forget about what happened the other night."

"Can you do that?"

Tony grinned over at her beautiful face and body, "Probably not, but I'll try hard."

Jennifer stared back at him for a few seconds and sighed in resignation, "We'll see how it goes."

For Dr Melfi, it was strange. The dialogue between doctor and patient was surprisingly in tune and meaningful, more than it had ever before. It was as though he'd opened up more to her, and that he was more polite. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this; that she should refuse to treat him and send him on his way, but she didn't want to for a lot of reasons. At the end of the appointment, Dr Melfi looked over at Tony and smiled as she got up from her chair.

"It was a very good session." she said.

"Any chance of a blowjob before I go?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

Her smile disappeared; her contemptuous silence said it all.

"Thought not." he replied.

Dr Melfi smiled a few seconds later as she closed the door behind Tony Soprano, temptation is a terrible thing she reminded herself.

AJ recovered fully from his injuries after a month or two. Tina Cameron quickly disappeared from his thoughts when pretty little Karen McFay took pity on his supposedly battered mind and body, and opened her submissive thighs for him.

But the Cameron family never recovered from the ordeal. Daughter Tina moved from home and into an apartment with friends where she could fuck whoever she wanted and when. While recovering from his beating, father Ricky's employer replaced him with a younger man, and he would never rise back to previous prestigious position with the company that he once held. His wife Sandy took her husbands demotion badly, the decrease in his salary seriously effecting her spending capacity and the standing with her bitchy friends. Over time it would take a serious toll on their marriage.

For Tony soprano, it was business as usual, but that killer body of Dr Jennifer Melfi was never too far from his mind, and how he loved a challenge. Only time would tell how much of a challenge it would actually be.