The Sororities New Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok ladies we will discuss our applicant for house boy so Sasha since we already know your vote will you take him back to his room," Amanda said. Then I felt Sasha take me by the arm again and lead me out of the room.

Once back in my room Sasha took of the bind fold and said, "See it wasn't that bad, now quick get on your knees and give me some of that wonderful tongue loving of yours and just maybe you can make me scream again and make them all want to try you to, it will make it easier in to vote later."

She had already started pushing me down to the floor while she pulled down her shorts and I was pretty horny at this point so I didn't argue and just dove into her pussy like a mad man possessed. Apparently she was rather horny to because she was already pretty wet and it only took a minute before she was already cumming, she didn't scream this time but I stepped up my game to make sure the next time she would. I brought out all of my game and went to town and for her second orgasm 2 minutes later she did scream for a good 15 seconds. At this point I didn't really care if I made her scream or not with my mouth I was too horny and I pulled back and looked up at her, "I want to fuck you so bad right now."

She giggled then pulled me to my feet then said, "I was hoping you were going to say that," then planted an atomic kiss on me that had me seeing stars.

I pushed her over to the bed and threw her down onto it while she kicked off her shorts that were down by her ankles. She turned over and got on her hands and knees while shaking her ass at me. I needed no other invitation and I stepped up to her on the edge of the bed and shoved my cock into her with one push, she let out a long moan and then said, "God yes, fuck me."

I had been all worked up from all the skin I saw at the beach today and being felt up earlier that I didn't even worry about lasting to long; I just started drilling her with everything I had. She was yelling words here and there but I couldn't make them out in the state I was in and I did make her scream pretty loud for the 2 orgasms I gave her. After she had her second I couldn't control myself with all the shuttering her pussy was doing to my cock and I slammed back into her as far as I could one last time and blew my load in the depths of her pussy.

As we collapsed onto the bed I laid on top of her for a few minutes while I tried to catch my breath before I eventually rolled off of her. Once I landed on the bed beside her she turned over and gave me another toe curling kiss. When we broke she had a big grin on her face that told me she like what we just did but I still didn't like the fact I had cummed so fast. "Sorry about not lasting as long as last time, I was really worked up and supper horny."

"Oh don't worry about that, it was still amazing, plus we didn't have that much time to begin with, in fact I probably should of went straight back into the meeting," she said while she jumped up and started putting her shorts back on, "Let me go see if we have a verdict yet then I will let you know what the word is."

She went and opened the door but she jumped a little once she saw Sam was already standing there with a big grin on her face, "Sam I was just coming to see what the word was, what are you doing here," Sasha asked.

Sam just looked at her then back at me with the same grin on her face then said, "I am here to help you start our house boy's training."

And then she brought a riding crop from behind her back and slapped her other hand with it while staring straight at me. Upon seeing this I sat straight up in my bed while my cock immediately got hard as a rock and stood straight up too. What am I getting myself into I thought.