The Sorority House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving me coated with her girlcum, Daphne lifted herself up and lay back across the mattress. Reaching almost to the boiling point, Tim set Aika down to the ground, where she dropped to her knees and stuffed Tim's meat into her mouth just as the first jet exploded. Her eyes were wide as she was quickly swallowing and looking up into Tim's face as she drank down every last drop. Then Aika rose to her feet and casually strode across the concrete floor over to the railing overlooking the main bell courtyard. Her love juices still trickled down her bare legs, although she kept the blouse about her top.

Lisa, still fully dressed, tackled me and I held her tightly as she licked Daphne's juices off of my face. Her hand went to my still flaccid cock, and with expert care, gently began to stroke me back to life. Unbuttoning her blouse and popping open her front-clasp bra, Lisa let her heavy tits enfold my rapidly arising rod, and began to slide my meat in between the valley of her breasts. She palmed her own nipples, caressing the flesh and wrapping herself about my shaft. Every now and again, she extended her tongue out to titillate the tip, until I had reached a satisfying hardness. Then tugging me to my feet, she pointed me towards Aika and gave me a healthy swat on the rear.

Startled, I staggered forwards a few steps, then turned around. Since that night when I'd asked Lisa to date me on a serious basis, I had never fucked anyone but her. Actually, eating Daphne out just now was the first sexual contact I'd had with another girl at all since then. But there Lisa sat, buttoning herself back up, and gesturing to her waiting sister. With newly charged hormones coursing through me, I settled in behind her petite Japanese friend. When my hands went to Aika's hips, she moaned and leaned forwards, her hands on the rail in front of her. Both of us still had our shirts on, but were naked as jaybirds from the waist down.

She was short, so getting my arms below her, I lifted Aika up as she wrapped her legs outside mine, her feet trapping behind my calves. Now positioned just so, I guided myself upwards and into her moist pussy. She was incredibly tight as I remembered, her petite body having something to do with that. However, Tim had apparently loosened her up a bit, and I did not take very many thrusts before I was able to bottom out inside of her.

Looking back, I found that Daphne was worn out, face down on the mattress with her fabulous tits grinding down into the mattress fabric. She never did have very much stamina for this. Tim had apparently revived and introduced himself into her willing cunt doggy-style. Daphne had her eyes closed and her upper body limp as Tim pounded into her rag doll body.

The act of holding Aika up was tiring, although her very strong legs wrapped about me helped immensely. And as little whimpers began to emanate from her mouth, our hips began to buck together. We moved slowly but steadily, our precarious position tempering Aika's normally hyperactive sex pace. We looked out across the view, the cooling breeze whipping the sweat off my face. Lisa was against the railing about five feet from us, looking down into the courtyard. "You two have quite the audience, you know. There's about twenty people down there looking up here to see what the noise is!"

Somehow, the exhibition of the moment got into my head. My hips took on a life of their own as I began to ram up and forwards into Aika's willing body harder and faster. I pumped and I pumped and I pumped, each collision into Aika's tight ass with my hips pushing out a loud shriek from the girl impaled on my pole. Lisa was suddenly next to me, her hand clamped down over Aika's crotch, her hand I could feel sliding over my rod as it pistoned out of her friend and twitching at Aika's love button. Aika's gasps reached fever pitch and she let loose with a shriek impossibly louder than the one before, her little girl voice echoing through the tower. I felt the tight squeeze of her cunt muscles in the throes of orgasm, setting off my own. Both barrels fired at once, filling my little nympho to the brim.

My heartbeat pounding in my head, I leaned backwards and away from the railing. With Aika's legs still wrapped around mine, I could barely move and began to topple over. With a last spurt of energy, I directed myself towards the inflated bed, and managed to half land across it, my hip banging painfully against the floor. Aika, held a little bit higher in my arms, fell completely onto the bed, tumbling safely to a halt atop its soft surface.

Lisa said nothing as she sauntered forwards, then jammed four of her fingers into Aika's sopping wet cunt. She leaned down to capture Aika's tongue with her own, and lifted Aika's shirt to maul her tits with her free hand. Within moments Aika howled out her third orgasm, thrashing on the bed, and then finally becoming still. Lisa pulled out her fingers, now completely coated with our mixed white spunk. Daintily, she licked her hand clean. "Mmm, one of my favorite flavors: my man's spunk mixed with Aika's sweetness."

In the background, I could hear Daphne moaning out another release, her body going completely limp as she threatened to black out. Daphne never quite had the endurance to last very many orgasms before passing out. Not quite finished yet, Tim kept slamming his meat into her limp body until he peaked, filling his fuck buddy with all the juice he had left in his balls.

After Aika and Daphne had recovered, we dressed and headed for the stairs. I asked about the bed, but Aika said she'd come back for it later. Finally hitting the door, we popped it open, to be greeted by a small crowd. At the head of it was a student campus security officer, with a slightly unpleasant look on his face.

He came forwards, and Aika bounded out to meet him with a "Hey, Bobby!" His unpleasant demeanor did not change. They argued animatedly, and I heard the word "trespassing" float out of their comments. He whipped out a citation and began to scribble on it, then turned and gestured for the little crowd to disperse. With nothing really left to see, they drifted away.

The rest of us stayed back by the door. I whispered to Lisa, "We're in trouble too. He's going to have to come get our names once Aika can't convince him to let us off."

Lisa leaned in and fixed me with a quirky look. "Never count Aika out. That's the same guy she got the key from."

Once the crowd had gone, Aika turned and began bouncing back to us, a happy smile on her face. Without a word, she brushed past us and began to hop up the stairs. Officer Bobby followed, coughing nervously. He turned to me at the last moment, ripped the citation in half, and handed it to me. Then with a guilty smile on his face, he followed Aika up the stairs.

As our little foursome began to trek back to the Sorority House, I chuckled to myself and offered a silent prayer for Bobby's stamina. After 3 orgasms, Aika's going to go at it again. Nympho indeed.

***

Thursday night. Finals week was almost over, and while there were still a few exams to be taken on Friday, all of the 4th-year finals were completed. As such, a few of the graduating sisters got together and decided to throw an impromptu party at the house. Trinh, as one of the graduating organizers, demanded that I attend. Daphne was also done with her exams, and demanded that Tim come to the party with her. Lisa and Aika both unfortunately had finals on Friday morning, and both said that they'd head out to the library to study and get away from the noise for tonight.

I didn't want to go since Lisa would not be around, but Tim insisted that I keep him company. So Tim dragged me into going to the aKDPhi party with him, with Lisa's blessing, and I promised her that I'd come back to her room when the library closed at midnight.

Tim and I went back to our house to change, and we ended up arriving back at the Sorority House when the party was already in full swing. Music was blaring out the open windows and both parking lots were pretty full. Entering in through the front door for the first time that I can remember, I had only taken two steps before a lively girl in an aqua halter top and a dyed-blonde ponytail leaped into my arms and planted a juicy kiss on my lips. My brain short-circuited for a moment, and when I came to the girl had stepped back. I'd seen her in the hallways before, but had no idea who she was or what her name was. I noticed another girl had greeted Tim in a similar manner.

"Hi! Welcome to K-D-Phi! Drinks are back in the kitchen to the left, and bathrooms are down this hall. And I'm sure one of the sisters would love to show you where the bedrooms are!" She smiled like a pixie and then whirled off to greet the next group of guys just arriving.

Daphne appeared from nowhere and instantly grabbed Tim's hand. "You're coming to dance with me, loverboy!" She was hot tonight. A short red minidress that showed off her legs, backless with a halter top and plunging V-neck. Two paper thin strips of cloth were doing a poor job of containing her bountiful bosom, and dangly diamond earrings complemented her hair nicely. She kissed Tim, looked to me and gave me a playful jiggle of her breasts, then turned and began to drag Tim off to a side room where the DJ had set up a dance floor.

Tim just shrugged to me as he was led away, then yelled at me to get him a drink. Not a bad idea. I was very happy with how things were turning out with Lisa, and only came to the party to make sure Tim didn't get swallowed up. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to put in a dance or two with Daphne and friends, and the idea of getting toasted to celebrate the end of my academic career was not altogether unpleasant. Maybe I could have a good time.

I mixed myself a 007: Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred. I grabbed another drink for Tim and mixed a fruity concoction for Daphne. Wandering out, I found the two of them rubbing each other and really moving together with the music. They separated long enough to grab their drinks and sway with the music as we drank and chit-chatted. The House was packed with people and despite the air- conditioning and the open-windows, it was getting stuffy. The reduced air only seemed to make people get drunk faster.

I dropped our plastic blue cups into the trash and headed for the kitchen for another round when I felt a pair of hands grabbing my ass. I didn't move for a moment, luxuriating in the feel of the caressing fingers before turning about. I felt good from the first alcoholic buzz and the music thumping through my veins, and was nothing but smiles as I looked into Trinh's gorgeous face.

"Mix me a drink, stud?" she asked as she lay her hands on my arm. She was the picture of beauty tonight. She had on a sleek satiny sleeveless dark blue top that was neck high, but sheer enough to prove she wasn't wearing a bra. A black miniskirt showed off her wonderfully flexed legs. Her omnipresent eyeshadow glimmered in the blacklights, along with a dark nearly blue lipstick. Her silky jet-black hair was pulled back and up to bare a graceful neck.

"Sure thing." There was no harm in just getting her a drink. I held out the crook of my arm for her to grab, which she did. "Follow me."

I cruised back into the crowded kitchen. Once there, Trinh wanted to know if I could handle tequila. She made it sound like a challenge, so I had no choice but to say "of course." She produced two shot glasses and promised to match me shot for shot. We sliced some limes and got out the salt. Before I could react Trinh grabbed my wrist and licked the underside of it sensually, and poured the salt onto it. Then she held out her own wrist to me. Playing along, I licked it, and poured the salt. Raising my shot-glass, I licked her wrist to get the salt as she did likewise, then pounded the shot. The rush of flavor assaulted my brain as I snatched up a lime to suck on. One down.

We continued popping tequila body shots, moving to progressively more dangerously erotic locations to start the salt. By now we had also built up a small audience in a circle around us. The guys were cheering me on and the girls rooting for Trinh. By the fifth one, my head was swimming and Trinh was giggling like a schoolgirl. She stood up on her tiptoes and licked my lips, then tilted my head back and placed the salt there. She licked her own lips after and layered the salt, then pulled my head forwards for a wet kiss. My tongue played out across her lips as I gathered the salt into my mouth and then I broke back to drain the tequila shot.

I was midway through my post-shot lime when Trinh got a hungry look in her eyes. Her fingers darted to my mouth, plucking the lime out and tossing it over her shoulder. Her mouth quickly replaced the lime, her tongue burying itself in my mouth.

Conscious thought left me as I gave myself over to the kiss. The strong scent of her perfume, the electric shock of her kiss, and the pleasurable haze of a tequila buzz sent my brain into ecstasy orbit. We hungrily devoured each other, kissing and grasping. At that moment I didn't care how many people were watching, I was about to rip Trinh's clothes off and fuck her right then and there.

Trinh seemed of like mind, but a tad more conservative. She instead broke the kiss and grabbed me by the hand. With fifteen drunken frat-boys cheering me on, Trinh led me out of the kitchen and down the hallway to the bedrooms.

Before I'd realized it, we were outside of Trinh's second floor room, a place I'd been to a few times in the past week. For a fleeting moment, Lisa popped back into my head. "Don't do it man" I was telling myself. But then I felt myself pinned against the wall as a hormonally charged Trinh slammed her body against me and wrestled with my tongue, sending all thoughts of my girlfriend out the window. Seemingly changing her mind, she then broke the kiss, and led me further upstairs. I felt relief at leaving Trinh's doorway. Maybe I wouldn't have to betray Lisa after all. We reached the third floor and stopped before a corner room. Some dim corner of my mind recalled that there were only three bedrooms on the top floor, along with a sorority conference room. Those three bedrooms were reserved for the President, VP, and the Secretary.

Without further ado, Trinh banged the door open and led me inside. My alcohol fogged brain activated enough to take in the surroundings. There were no lights on except for two banks of blacklights giving the room a dark purple glow. The walls were painted a matte black also, with hundreds of glow in the dark stars and moons affixed to them and the ceiling. These I saw for a moment before another object caught my eye. Lying fully naked in the middle of a queen-sized bed, lay another gorgeous sorority sister.

Quyen Tran (pronounced like "Quinn"), I dimly remembered, was the aKDPhi Secretary, a quiet girl who seemingly always wore black. While we'd met on several occasions, she never seemed to talk or say more than two words in a given conversation. Now I was seeing more of her than I'd ever expected to. Her body was a mirror of Trinh's, from lithe legs to round C-cup breasts, such that except for slight differences in facial features, they could nearly be twins. Long, lithe legs, shapely hips, and volcanic tits, I felt like a desperate alcoholic trying to decide between two identical pitchers of beer.

Trinh started to brag about how she promised that she would bring back a stud and here I was, but Quyen didn't respond, only locking her deep dark eyes onto mine. The blacklights created an eerie glow and made the whites of her eyes shine back at me. Her hair was a shiny black, and when the lights hit it I could swear it was dyed a violet hue. Trinh, still giggling like a drunk schoolgirl, which she was, led me to the bed and sat me down next to Quyen. She leaned down, nibbling on my ear and then proceeded lower to strip my slacks and boxers off. Quyen went to the buttons of my shirt, then as quietly as a geisha slipped both it and my undershirt off my body, leaving me totally naked on the bed.

While the sight of her naked body had led me to the conclusion that I was to get laid tonight, what happened next came as a complete surprise. Quyen took a hold of my wrists and pinned them back towards the head of the bed, and then before I could react, she slapped them into handcuffs, pinning me to the bed. At the foot of the bed, Trinh did the same with my ankles.

I struggled for a moment in a slight panic. I hadn't expected to be trapped here. The cuffs were tight enough I had no chance of slipping out, but were at least lined with a soft fleece so they wouldn't chafe. Looking about, I noticed that the cuffs were built directly into the bed. Where had Quyen bought this thing?

The suddenness of being locked in had cut short my arousal, and the alcohol in my body was not very helpful in getting me back up. But Quyen took upon this task as she extended a very long tongue out to gently caress my soft tool. Between that, her cold demeanor, the glowing eyes, and the metallic violet in her hair and also her fingernails, Quyen seemed less human and more a sensually reptilian figure of lust.

Now that I had been sufficiently locked in and Quyen beginning her ministrations on me, Trinh gave a satisfied hiccup and exited the room. So here I was, handcuffed to a bed in a dimly lit room with a predatory woman I barely knew giving me one hell of a blow job. Lisa entered my mind for only a second before Quyen's next lick drove that thought away.

I floated on the euphoria of a great alcohol buzz mixed with the sexual pleasure emanating from my lower body. Quyen was apparently now satisfied with my hardness as she slid me out of her mouth. Slowly and taking great care to keep her skin in constant contact with mine, she kissed her way up my navel and towards my chest. The twin velvety points of her engorged nipples trailed on my skin as well, sending little pleasure bolts stinging all over my chest. Her head finally reached level with mine and I reached out my lips to kiss her but she pulled back, shaking her head in a wordless "no." Instead, she reached out her tongue to my ear, bathing it in a soft caress and nibbling at my neck.

Her slow trek up my body had turned me on and left me panting with desire to bury myself inside of her. Apparently satisfied with her teasing, Quyen grabbed my painfully rigid tool and settled her pussy lips about the head. Then, with her glowing eyes gazing deep into mine, her hips descended, encasing my meat in a hot, wet, embrace that simply felt so damn good.

As she lowered herself onto me, I couldn't wait any longer as my hips rammed upwards with all the strength I could muster, spearing up into Quyen's hole with violent energy. She leaned over, rubbing her tits in my face as we set up a rapid thrusting, already counting down to my own explosion. I had been so revved up from Quyen's amazing blow job and then teasing caresses, I already was spilling over the edge. My hip gyrations reached a fever pitch and I was suddenly roaring out my orgasm, spewing my load into her after only a couple of minutes.

When I finally relaxed, Quyen gave me a satisfied smirk, and lifted off of me. Now a drunk college boy quickly becomes a tired college boy, and I could feel the energy drained out of me. But Quyen would have none of it. She scooted forwards over the black sheets of the bed, then planted her wet cunt in my face, my semen oozing out of it and all.

All she said was "eat me."

The cold tone said she wouldn't take no for an answer. I hesitantly leaned forwards and stretched out my tongue. It wasn't the first time I'd tasted my own cum, but never quite in this fashion. It was a big turn on for me to see one girl sucking my jizz out from another girl's pussy, and I soon realized that doing it myself had a funny ironic quality to it. The taste wasn't THAT bad, like a large amount of salt added to Quyen's sweet pussy flavor. Her hair down here was trimmed neatly, and did not impede with my tongue movements as I gradually got into what I was doing. While I was not actively drinking down our mixed fluids, I wrapped my tongue around her swollen clit and I wanted to introduce a few fingers into the mix. However, my hands and legs were still trapped by the cuffs and I was at the mercy of this dark babe.