The Sorority House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized at this point how quiet a lover Quyen was. Other than to say "eat me" she had not uttered a sound since I came in. No moaning, no screaming, nothing. She seemed to definitely be enjoying herself from her flushed face and eyes squeezed shut and the sensations I was giving her. Between the alcohol-induced double-vision and the erotic sight of this silent naked seductress, it was a kind of surreal experience, like a porn video with the sound muted.

Quyen's thighs were now quivering and her hips bucking against my face as I sensed an orgasm about to wash over her. At this point I heard the door opening and then Trinh was suddenly next to us. Trinh's fingers went to rubbing Quyen's clit above me while I eagerly ran my tongue along the folds of her cunt. I looked up to see that Trinh was passionately kissing her sorority sister, her other hand squeezing and pinching Quyen's round breast. Suddenly, Quyen's powerful legs clamped shut around my ears, threatening to crush my head as she opened her mouth in a soundless moan. I watched the twitching of her body as the waves of pleasure rolled outwards from her hips, and I felt the rush of juices coating my trapped face, but not a sound came out. The experience was incredible. When Quyen came down from her high, Trinh just looked to me with a seductive grin. "She's amazing isn't she. So sensual and so quiet."

I could only nod my agreement. Back behind the twins as I had come to think of Quyen and Trinh, I could see that Tim and Daphne had also arrived, Trinh having apparently retrieved them while Quyen had her way with me. I tugged at my cuffs and looked to the two girls, my eyes questioning if I could be released. Trinh shook her head "no." "We like you better this way. I don't have to worry about you running off to find your girlfriend."

If the fact that I'd come so recently and was worn out didn't deflate my cock, the sudden remembrance of Lisa helped bring it down. But then there was Trinh, with a bottle of Tequila pouring me another shot. This time she layered her salt over my soft cock. Trinh then stripped herself naked, and layered my salt on her very hard and protruding nipple. "Come on, stud. I know you want to."

It's very hard for any man to say no to a gorgeous naked woman who apparently wants to fuck you right now. I don't know of any males actually who could turn someone like Trinh down given my current inebriated and hormonally charged state. Ah, fuck it.

I leaned forwards as much as my bonds would allow, and sucked Trinh's juicy nipple into my mouth, licking every crystal of salt off and then some. Trinh giggled and dropped her lips to my dick, licking it clean as well, apparently also savoring the taste of Quyen's love juices still on it. Then she tilted my head back and poured the tequila in my mouth, sending another burst of alcohol induced inhibition-killers down my throat.

Turning back to Daphne and Tim, she ordered Daphne to get over and fuck me while she and Quyen got to play with her boyfriend. "You've had Tim all to yourself all week already!" Trinh complained.

Not minding at all, Daphne leapt onto the bed and lay her chest over my still incarcerated form. Her dress was off in a flash and that bountiful bosom I loved so much was suddenly before me. I watched as her own fingers twiddled her erect nipples, and she leaned down to stretch out her tongue and bathe my little head.

"Do you want to touch these?" she demurely asked, knowing full well my answer. She cupped the prodigious mounds, showing off their roundness and buoyancy and calling attention to the erect eraser-nubs of her nipples.

"Hell, yeah."

"Aww, but you can't," she pouted. My hands were still tied back. "But maybe you can taste them." With that Daphne leaned over me, lowering those fantastic tits to my mouth to suck on and nibble. My rod was now at full mast and straining painfully up towards Daphne's cunt as if it instinctively knew where it wanted to be.

Satisfied with my energetic tonguing of her tits, Daphne lay herself out on top of me, guided me just so and I was suddenly balls deep inside her inferno of a cunt. She leaned upwards and pulled my head back to her round tits, and I sucked as hard as I could at them as our hips began to slam at each other.

Tim meanwhile had Trinh leaning forwards on her knees, her arms braced up on top of the bed as he speared into her cunt from behind. Quyen was perched beside me on the bed where she was delicately guiding Trinh's tongue to lap at her steaming pussy. The three of them pulsed back and forth in an odd rhythm, each push forward of Tim's hips sending Trinh deeper into Quyen's crotch, that in turn resulting in Quyen's leaning back with pleasure and then swinging forwards to grind her pussy into Trinh's mouth as Trinh pushed herself back at Tim, trying to drive him deeper into her nether lips.

Daphne held my head in her hands, her eyes a little wild as she apparently was not free of the effects of alcohol. She gave me a serious look as if about to make one of those blunt and honest drunken confessions, even as her hips gyrated about my rod. "You know I always liked you. Tim was my favorite, he's got such a big dick. But you are such a great lover. Somehow you always knew what buttons to push and just how to stick it to me."

I smiled at this, and only bucked into her harder. I only wish that my hands were free so that I could start pushing some of those buttons she had mentioned. Instead I had to settle for moving my hips around, pushing my dick into every corner of Daph's hot cunt. She bit her lip, trying to stifle a moan and succeeding only in turning it into a series of panting gasps. Compared with Quyen, Daphne was a loud and vocal sex partner. She kept urging me to drive it deeper and harder, her hips in constant motion as she twisted and lifted about my shaft. Her breathy gasps of pleasure only spurred me on.

I heard the moan of an orgasm releasing next to me, and saw Quyen's mouth gaping open, but the sound wasn't from her. Trinh had her eyes tightly shut as her hips vibrated over Tim's rod, while her oral ministrations had apparently created Quyen's second orgasm of the night as well. Tim only thrust into Trinh a few more times before he pulled out. Trinh rapidly turned around as Quyen also slithered down onto the floor, where they positioned their faces side-by-side in front of his bulging dick. I could only imagine what was going through his head as he stared at the two similar faces. He stroked himself a few times and then erupted, spraying his seed into their open mouths and over their faces.

The erotic sight of this apparently kicked Daphne into overdrive as her hips slammed down on mine as if her life depended on it. Her panting increased in frequency and volume until she was screaming out her orgasm as I felt the wash of fluids coat my dick still embedded in her. A few strokes later I let loose, feeling the energy drain out of me as I filled her up.

Daphne toppled off my still restrained form onto the bed beside me, worn out for the moment. Trinh, having just finished licking Tim's jizz off of Quyen's face took the opportunity to compare flavors, lowering her head to Daphne's still steaming cunt to suck my flavors out of her. Trinh swung her hips over my face, and I eagerly licked up the sweet taste of her latest orgasm.

Two down, one to go. The situation of being bound to the bed was an erotic one, knowing I was at the mercy of these hot sorority babes. Despite not being in control, I also knew that I would get to have Trinh next. Despite having already cum twice, I could feel my cock trying to resurrect itself for one more go. I struggled against the bonds, my limbs were beginning to ache from prolonged immobility, and all that pent up energy was directed into seizing control and roughly taking Trinh by force.

Trinh apparently had the same idea. Now finished with Daphne's cunt, Trinh lifted herself up and hit the switches on the cuffs that released them. The instant that I was set free, I vaulted off the bed, grabbing at Trinh's sweaty body and slamming her onto her back across the bed. She yelped in surprise, but the look on her face indicated that she didn't mind what I was doing at all.

My lips descended directly to hers, our tongues battling for territory in each other's mouth. My hands roughly grasped her firm breasts and pinned her shoulders down while I ground my hardness over her damp crotch. Without further prelude, my hips drove forwards and I slammed myself into her fuckhole in one push. Trinh screamed out in pleasure as I drove into her, her arms wrapping about my head and trapping it against her chest in an intimate embrace. Over and over I pounded into her, knowing that having cum twice already I could last quite awhile for this last round. Trinh kept screaming as we held each other in this sweaty embrace, as the raw sexual connection I'd always felt with her spilled over into our lovemaking. I never dreamed it could be any better, but then Trinh said something to make the moment even more powerful. "Hey stud. I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

My first encounter with Trinh had been in her ass, and the event was one I will never forget. And except for that one time, Lisa had never really been into it. My eyes went wild with lust at Trinh's suggestion. She pressed gently onto my shoulder to turn me and I flipped about so I was lying flat on the bed. Trinh reached into a drawer and pulled out an identical bottle of lubrication to the one in her own room, and quickly began to rub it onto me. Then with her feet braced on top of the bed split wide on either side of my hips, her hands also braced against the bed, she lowered her rear down onto my staff.

I watched enraptured as I disappeared inch by inch, the pressure on my shaft incredibly tight. I reared my head in pleasure, taking in the full sight. Trinh, panting with lust, her body shaking and her jet black hair shining in the dim light. My arms wrapped around her body, firmly palming her tits and pulled her back against my chest. She still had her feet planted upright to give her leverage to lift herself up and down as I slid wetly into her while I nuzzled her neck and squeezed her nipples.

Tim was now on his back on the floor next to us. Quyen was quietly riding his rod while Daphne sat on his face, facing back towards Quyen. The two girls themselves were engaged in a heady, sloppy kiss, their hands grasping each other's tits and sweaty bodies. Between watching them go at it, Trinh's heaving naked body, and the pressure on my cock buried up Trinh's backdoor, I could feel the control I was so proud of slipping away.

Despite the lack of sound, Quyen apparently came and toppled off of Tim's rod. Daphne, not quite there, leaned down forwards to take Tim's still hard dick in her mouth, her pussy still clamped down over Tim's face to complete the sixty- nine. Meanwhile, Quyen lifted herself onto her bed, lying facedown between my split legs and shoving her tongue into Trinh's bouncing crotch. She had to hold onto Trinh's hips as the force of my thrusts sent Trinh's hips up and down, but Quyen bore down and gave Trinh's clit a tongue thrashing that sent waves of ecstasy up her body, causing her to writhe in my arms.

I continued to pound into Trinh's ass, and moaning out loud she climaxed, flooding pussy juices out of her crotch which dribbled down to add lubrication onto my pistoning rod. I watched as Quyen greedily drank down some of Trinh's love juices, then moved up on the bed to lie beside us. We rotated onto our sides so Trinh could lean over and taste herself on Quyen's lips while Quyen reached her hands to share Trinh's tits with me. I continued to ream Trinh's ass and propped myself onto an elbow to look across the bed at these two hot Asian babes going at it. I watched as my twins continued to fondle each other, and when Quyen took one of Trinh's upturned breasts into her mouth, I hit the edge.

I slammed one final time into Trinh's asscheeks and began shooting my juice into her bowels until my balls were completely drained. I bellowed out my orgasm as I continued to fire into her, Trinh twisting and clenching her ass exquisitely. Exhausted, I collapsed flat onto my back, Trinh moving to the other side of me so that I had one babe against each shoulder. For the moment I was in heaven as they kissed and caressed my worn body.

Then I looked at the clock. 1:30AM. The music was still going distantly down the hall. Then as the alcoholic haze began to evaporate in my head, to be replaced by the blackness of exhausted sleep, the time hit me. Lisa would be back at her room by now, probably wondering where I was. Before sleep overcame me, I surveyed the room, with four other naked bodies sprawled all over and the distinct smell of sex wafting in the air. Two such naked bodies where wrapped about my own, beautiful women cuddled in close to me. What had I done?

NEXT PART 5...