The Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

I released my bear hug and slipped my hands down to caress Terry's ass. Mary slipped her hands between Terry and me to caress her breasts. Terry stood there making little gasping sounds as Mary tweaked and pinched her nipples.

When I ran two fingers down the cleft in her ass, Terry gave a jerk. When I teased the opening to her anus with a fingertip, she gasped and came up on her toes. My fingertip pressed to the opening of her hot wet pussy drew an even louder gasp and then a soft moan as it slipped inside.

Mary stepped back and looked down at my hand, a grin spreading across her face. Terry had her head leaning against my chest as she spread her feet wider apart and stuck out her ass. Mary's hand made a sharp smacking sound as it made contact with the left cheek of Terry's ass.

Terry yelled, "Hey!" and then groaned as my finger slipped deeper inside her tightness, and swirled around.

Mary alternated cheeks slowly as I continued to finger Terry's pussy. Terry made a soft grunting sound with each slap and then made a whimpering moan as my finger moved. After a while I wasn't sure if her ass was moving to meet my finger or Mary's hand.

A little later her hips trembled and she bent over more, sticking her ass out even farther. My finger slipped from her sex as it got beyond my reach. The top of Terry's head was pressed against my upper belly as she leaned on me. The slap of Mary's small hand was followed by a soft whimpering moan now.

When I used my hands to hold onto her arms, Terry's head slipped lower. Then her head dipped even lower as she tried to swallow my dick. Her hot wet mouth and flying tongue made me moan softly.

Mary paused with her hand raised. "Bitch, are you chewing on my sausage?"

"There ain't no chewing involved," I said accompanied with a soft moan as Terry's head moved up and down, her mouth moving along my shaft.

Mary's hand landed with a hard sharp smack. She raised it and smacked the other cheek. I felt as much as heard Terry's whimpering moan as she sucked harder and more franticly.

I motioned for Mary to continue the harder strokes. She grinned, moved to the side, and really laid into Terry's upturned ass.

In less than a dozen strokes of Mary's hand, Terry tried to yell around my dick as her hips started to jerk and buck. The orgasm was a strong one and seemed to get even stronger when Mary ran her hands over the hot red skin of Terry's ass cheeks.

Terry was sobbing softly and literally trying to swallow my manhood whole. Her nose was pressed tightly into the pubic hairs at the based of my shaft as her tongue played mad butterfly all along it.

Finally Terry's knees buckled as she raised her head, her mouth coming up off my dick. She took a long ragged breath as more of her weight came against me, pushing me backwards. I ended up half sitting and half laying on the chaise lounge with Terry sprawled out across me.

I rose up on my elbows just in time to see Mary's head disappear behind Terry's ass. Terry gave a yell and tried to wiggle farther up on me but Mary's hands on her hips held her in place. I could see the top of Mary's head moving and knew that she had her face buried in Terry's sopping wet sex.

The more the head moved the more Terry's ass moved and the more she yelled. It wasn't long before Terry was pushing back instead of trying to get away. Her hips were rotating and grinding her pussy all over Mary's face. The yell had gone up several notches in the last few minutes and then it went silent.

Terry's hips jerked and twitched long after Mary raised her head. Her face was a mess to say the least. She paused to lick and kiss Terry's bright red ass cheeks, which made Terry whimper and moan even louder. Mary saw me watching her, paused her licking and kissing, and grinned at me as she licked her lips exaggeratedly.

"Yummy, just yummy," She whispered before she returned to kissing Terry's ass. Terry murmured something and then sighed deeply.

"I can safely say you knocked her socks off," I told Mary.

"That was the idea wasn't it?"

Well, yes and no. I think it was your idea but she didn't have a clue. As for me, I thought I was giving a spanking and not getting a blowjob. I ain't complaining believe me but it was a switch."

"She had better not have gotten my creamy drink out of that thing or her ass will be toast." She paused to plant a soft kiss on the red ass cheeks in front of her. "Of course that won't take much, her ass is so hot, and I'll bet it burns so good."

Terry whimpered softly and flexed her ass up and down. "Yeah, I'd say you did a damn good job but next time spread the hits out a little more and be a little more random." I told Mary.

"Hey, what do you want for a first time? I've never spanked anyone before and I'm not sure why I did it this time. I've always been the spanked, not the spanker."

"It's a bit of a power trip, isn't it?"

"Oh hell yeah! My little pussy was sopping wet as I spanked her and now it's even wetter after my muff diving trip. I don't do that very often and I've never initiated it."

A loud grown from Terry drew our attention back to her. She flexed her hips again and then rotated them slowly. I used one of my big hands to stroke and caress her hot ass. She made a whimpering moaning sound as a shiver ran up and down her body.

"Yeah, I'd say she had a hot, tingly, itchy ass, which is perfect," I told Mary.

Terry mumbled something and shifted her upper body. Mary grinned as she moved forward to press her hips tightly against Terry's ass as she leaned over and whispered, "I take it you enjoyed the hell out of that."

Terry had gasped loudly as Mary's hips touched her ass and then she nodded and mumbled to Mary's question.

Mary bumped her hips against Terry's ass like she was fucking her and grinned as her friend whimpered softly. Leaning back over she added, "You need to move your lazy ass over so I can lay down beside you. I'm ready for another spanking but this time I want him to spank me with his hips as he fucks the hell out of me."

Terry moaned loudly at that but didn't move. Mary continued to bump her ass for a moment longer and then she moved back. "I guess I'll just have to give you another spanking for not doing as you're told."

"No!" Terry said loudly as she wiggled, trying to get off my lap.

We gave her a hand and she ended up laying beside me on the chaise lounge lengthwise, with her hips at the edge and her knees on the floor. Mary smiled as she saw my hard-on still standing up against my lower belly. She was bent over my lap in a second, licking and nibbling on my shaft.

When she sucked the head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it, I moaned softly and flexed my hips. "Be careful there little one or you'll get a drink of that cream you were talking about."

Mary moaned around my shaft and bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more of me into her hot mouth as she did. She couldn't reach the base like Terry had, the head hit the back of her throat with several inches remain. She moaned louder and worked her way back up to the tip. I was on the very edge of coming when she took me out of her mouth.

"If I take that drink, how long before this thing gets hard again?"

I shivered and replied, "With two beautiful young ladies laid out with their ass's straight up in the air, probably not to long. If I was to snack on their sweet little pussies, not long at all."

"Sounds like a win, win situation to me," Mary said just before she tried to swallow me whole.

Between her fluttering tongue, sucking mouth, and the way she kept trying to force the head of my dick down her throat, I didn't last long, not long at all. When I started to come, Mary started to whimper and whine deeply.

I felt Terry stir beside me and then she scooted back to grin over at Mary. "Get you some, girlfriend, Get you all of it." She said encouragingly.

Mary whimpered louder and sucked that much harder. As for me, well, I was in that land of hip jerking and groaning loudly. I'm just glad I was already sitting or rather lying down.

*****

Some time later I got my eyes uncrossed and got up on my elbows. Mary had her head on my hip and still had my semi soft dick in her mouth. She was nursing on gently and her tongue would swirl around the sensitive head ever so often.

Terry was back up on the chaise lounge fully and laid out, with her knees on the floor. From her breathing, she was most likely asleep. Mary sighed and looked up at me.

I grinned down at her and winked. "I think Terry is down for the count."

Lifting her head, Mary released my dick with a soft slurping sound. "I'm about there myself." She whispered. "Do you think we can continue this in the morning?"

I grinned and then chuckled. "Do I look crazy enough to say no? If you can manage to get to the bed under your own power, I'll see what I can do with Terry."

"Just get her in bed, we'll figure out whose doing whom in the morning." Mary said with a giggle.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers
12