The Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licapeba
licapeba
20 Followers

As I worked my stiff fingers against her center she began moving her hips up and down and side to side against me, creating considerable excitement in my now-completely-soaked cock as it slid against her hip and bum. As she squirmed, she would sometimes raise her hips off my leg, which got the side of her bum pressing against the head of my cock sandwiched between us. I was dribbling so much that all of my cock and my balls were slick with my secretions and the heated squirming of my wife's center against the sensitive underside of my cock was almost as exciting as intercourse.

Spreading my thumb away from my fingers, I began to tap it insistently into the warm crevice of her bum before each pat against her clitoris, tapping my thumb lightly against her crinkled anus. In her squirming motions she would occasionally clench her soft cheeks against my gently probing thumb, and then release it as she rolled her hips and keened with increasing pitch and frequency. Her entire pussy was now slick with her juices, and she was nearing her peak.

Her rolling, squirming hips stiffened into a tense vibration, moving less, but moving faster. The result was less of the exhilarating long stroking along the length of my cock, but in my high-pitched state the tiny motions of her now rapidly-vibrating hip and bum against me as I strained to press myself against her were plenty exciting. She pushed against her toes, raising her center so that she was barely touching my leg - but she was pressed against the head of my cock - and her soft bum tightened into a clench. She stiffened her arms against the bed, raising herself a little, her nipples just grazing the bed and the sheets that she held tightly in her clenched fists. I moved my left hand from its assigned task of holding her bum tight against me and reached to flick her nipples a few times before returning it to hold her bum. Her mouth opened wide, and she started pulling in each breath with a gasp, exhaling each with a long, gentle, keening sound. My hand churned at warp speed, no longer patting, just vibrating against the length of her steaming hot pussy, fingertips grinding against her pleasure button. Thirty seconds passed, maybe a few more, seeming endless as we both hovered at the edge.

Then she came, plunging herself down against me, sliding her hot, soft hip and bum cheek once more down my completely-soaked and slickened cock and balls. Against my fingers vibrating against her hot, slick center, I felt something that I had felt only once before: she actually spurted her sweet juices against my hand as she came, gasping out a small shriek at the intensity of her orgasm as she squirmed down against me.

That, and the firm, slick warmth of her squirming hip and bum against my cock were enough to cause my own release and I erupted with a deep groan, straining against her, pulling her bum into me. In the dusk of our room I saw the elongated pearls of my cum drape themselves across her soft swells. I thought my cock would burst at the sight as it spouted again with almost-painful intensity, laying another string of pearls beside the first, reaching across her gentle curves. My wife closed her legs tightly against my hand to stop my churning fingers on her now-sensitive clit, and her bum cheeks opened and then clenched on my wet pearls. Another gout spurted from me as I cried out, unable to help myself.

After I started breathing again, I relaxed my death-grip on my wife's softening bum as the last pulses of my pleasure jerked through my cock pressed against her soft bum cheek. I collapsed onto the bed, on my side, one arm flung out above me, one leg still softly trapped under her body, the other awkwardly dangling over the floor. As I breathed deeply, feeling all energy rush from me, I reached with my free arm to brush the hair from my wife's face. I watched for a moment as her still-closed eyelids fluttered, her cheek sagged deep into the bed, her arms flopped weakly above her, and I listened to her pull air into her open mouth. What a rush it was to see her so drained by her pleasure.

When I moved my awkwardly-dangling leg to rest gently across her lower back she spoke in a tired murmer, eyes barely cracked open. "You know what you always tell the kids about cleaning up after themselves." "Yeah, yeah," I said good-naturedly, and pushed myself back up to pull a soft cloth from the bedside table. As I gently daubed at her bum, wiping pearls of cum from the luscious curves, a couple of unlikely things happened. I began to stiffen again, just after one of the great cums of my life, stirred already again by the sight and feeling of her soft cheeks as I patted them clean. And my wife's tired voice drifted up from the bed, carrying words I'd have bet I'd never hear. "I'm still a bad girl," she said. "You'll probably have to spank me again tomorrow."

And so I did.

licapeba
licapeba
20 Followers
12