The Spanking Game

Story Info
Wife needed something to wake her up.
10.3k words
4.68
37.1k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny to think back about how this game all started. Well, it's not really a game, per se, but that's how we describe it; the spanking game. It started out innocently enough, if you can call regularly turning your wife's ass rosey red innocent. I guess it's more the fact that it wasn't planned, nor had it ever been a part of our sex lives before. It just kind of happened, and then it happened again, and then it became a game. Maybe I should start at the beginning.

I'm not going to go all the way back, but just to give some context, my wife, Sarah, and I are both 45 and are newly empty-nesters. I'm David, by the way. Both our boys have gone off to college and we're on our own for the first time in over 20 years. We knew this was coming and while she was a little apprehensive, having formed quite a bond with our two boys, I was excited by the prospect of having the house to ourselves, and the freedom that affords. Don't get me wrong. I, too, loved our boys, but I guess that's just the difference between the sexes. Her, being the nurturing mother wanting to always protect our kids, and me, the proud father who wants to see your kids go out and conquer the world. Nothing is wrong with either way of thinking, and I feel both benefits the kids.

What I wasn't expecting was for it to hit my wife so hard. It was especially difficult for her in the beginning and I did nothing but support her and give her whatever time and space she needed. Unfortunately, that also meant our sex life cooled off to the point of being almost non-existent. It was extremely difficult at times, and frustrating beyond belief, especially when you consider that we'd been fairly active prior to our last son leaving for college. For it to pretty much evaporate to nothing, when I was thinking things would ramp up even further, only added to the frustration.

Sure, we talked about it. We pride ourselves on our communication and this time was no different. She knew how frustrated I was, and I knew how depressed she was. We'd have our talks and it usually led to a night of intimacy, bringing us closer together for a little while, but then it would dwindle away again. This went on for months and while we constantly reaffirmed each other of our love for one another, our sex life just wasn't there anymore. I was even starting to show signs of depression, even though it was for different reasons than my wife.

Again, we still talked and kept our feelings out in the open but it wasn't doing any good. At this point, we started considering therapy. Honestly, we probably should've considered this sooner. This had been going on for almost 6 months before things got better for us. In the end, it wasn't therapy that saved us. It was the spanking game that did. Well, actually, it was something that led to the spanking game, which should be credited with turning things around for us.

I'd been wracking my brain for months trying to think of something that would bring my wife out of her funk. And, no, I'm not trying to minimize what she was going through. That's just what we started calling it. Anyway, I finally came up with the idea to throw her a surprise party for her 46th birthday. I'd done the same thing when she turned 30 and 40 and both times, it went over amazingly. I know, 46 isn't a big birthday and usually doesn't call for such dramatics but something had to be done.

I called all of our close friends and family and had them set up the house while I took her for a nice day of touring some of the downtown shops. I even had them stash their cars a block over. When we got back, she was genuinely surprised when she saw all of our family and friends and the decorated house. She nearly jumped into my arms and gave me a big kiss before joining everyone else. The party went over pretty much how I'd planned. She was cheerful and happy, smiling the whole time, and showing me how much she appreciated me putting this together the whole evening.

Actually, she was doing a little more than showing me how much she appreciated what I did by being overly flirty with me and taking every opportunity to touch me or whisper promises of something later. It eventually got the point where she was openly teasing me and making it very difficult to hide my excitement about the prospect of some intimacy later. She only took that as an opportunity to escalate things as she'd discretely brush her hand against my erection or whisper even naughtier things in my ear.

Honestly, at this point, I was nearly ready to burst but it was still mildly early and my frustration was only growing. I tried to get her to sneak off a few times but she only teased me more, causing my problem to continue. I did my best to seem interested in the other guests but she had me hooked, dying to get her alone later in the night.

I was more than happy to catch her smiling and laughing, especially with her best friend, Laura. They'd been best friends since high school but since all this stuff started happening at home, she'd kinda shied away from her best friend. So, yes, I was ecstatic to see them bond again, catching up, chatting away, and laughing frequently. Honestly, I had hoped this would happen and she was one of the first people I called when I decided what to do about Sarah's depression. And, Laura was only too excited to help her best friend. At the end of the night, I was even more elated when Laura gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered in my ear how happy she was that I did this for her best friend. She couldn't be happier.

Eventually, that time came, having said goodbye to the last of her family. As soon as the door was closed, I don't know what came over me. I roughly pulled her by the arm over to the sofa while she giggled and made some joke about a caveman taking what's his. I laughed on the outside but this was more about the frustration I was feeling. Don't get me wrong, I was full of love and lust for my wife, and she was going to reap every reward of that, but right now, something had to be done.

She giggled again when I roughly pulled her over my lap and spanked her ass. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans which accentuated her ass perfectly so I gave her an even harder spank the second time. It startled her a little and she let out a little moan before asking what that was for. I told her that her teasing me all night got me so worked up that I was frustrated beyond belief and for that, she needed to be punished. "Oohhh...big strong man going to spank his wife. Going to teach her lesson?" she asked in a low, mocking tone. She giggled again but then I smacked her ass harder.

Her laugh switched a little, from playful to sensual and I smacked her ass again. At this point, I didn't know what I was doing, only that I was frustrated, and turned on beyond belief. I didn't know how far I was going to take this, or how far she was going to allow it to go, but she wasn't stopping me. So, I got a little more focused.

Rubbing her right cheek, I said, "this is for whispering naughty things in my ear knowing I couldn't do anything about it." and I smacked her right check forcefully. The sound was very satisfying and incredibly arousing. She moaned a little and I continued. "And, this is for rubbing my aching cock, knowing I couldn't take it out and fuck you right there," and I gave her left ass cheek a smack. Another loud crack filled the room. She squirmed a little, surely feeling my erection pressing into her crotch before I continued.

I went on and spanked her a few more times, eliciting more moans and squeals before I ran out of steam. I didn't know how many times I spanked her, and thought to myself it would probably would have been hot to know the number but then I told her to stand up. She looked and acted drunk when she did and I saw the lust in her eyes. I didn't even need to ask her before she started peeling down her pants and panties before removing her blouse. Standing in front of me in only her bra, I looked down and saw her pussy engorged and glistening and when I looked back up, she was smiling at me.

Before I could say or do anything, she dropped to her knees and started working on my pants, undoing my belt, unzipping them, and pulling them off with my boxers. I helped her by removing my shirt and before I could finish getting it over my head I felt her warm wet mouth wrapped around my tip. I groaned and she moaned, and then I laid back and as my beautiful wife took my cock further into her mouth.

She then proceeded to give me one of her legendary blowjobs, slowly and sensually sucking and licking up and down my shaft, leaving no part untouched. When she'd suck my balls into her mouth, she'd stroke my shaft and when she tried to take me down her throat, she'd fondle my balls. We've had many years to perfect our love making and I could tell she was putting all her effort into this time.

Eventually, I felt myself starting to reach that point where things might start to boil over so I told her to join me on the couch so I can return the favor. She surprised me when she told me no and then got up and straddled me before sinking her pussy down onto my aching cock. Again, it was a slow sensual affair as she gently raised and lowered her fiery cunt up and down my dick. I was in heaven and my hands quickly found her hips, squeezing her the way I know she likes, helping guide her pace.

The whole time, our lips were locked, tongues exploring, our mouths doing that wonderful dance as our bodies connected over and over again. When I felt the change in her moaning in my mouth, I knew she was getting close and we started to pick up the pace as she tilted her hips, finding that perfect spot. As soon as she found it, she really started fucking me, faster and faster, until she exploded on top of me. Her whole body convulsed as she seemed to lose control of her body. That was my cue to take up the thrusting as I tightly held her hips. Keeping her raised up slightly, it gave me the perfect room to thrust up from below.

I pushed right through her orgasm for a few more minutes and watched her face as her eyes rolled back in her head. That was enough for me, and I started exploding inside her, making her scream as I grunted out an orgasm more intense than anything I've felt in a long time.

We were both panting as my wife let her body fall to mine, her bra-covered breasts tightly pressed to my chest, as her head laid on my shoulder. I could feel my cum starting to leak from her pussy as she started to softly sob.

I tightened my arms around her, telling her how much I love her and that everything would be okay. She responded by whispering in my ear. "I love you so much, baby. You have no idea how much I needed this. Tonight was like a wakeup call. You've been so wonderful through all this and what you did tonight; my surprise party, seeing the love from all my family and friends, it did something to me. It showed me that I'm not alone. But, more importantly, it reminded me that I always had you. I always had your love. I just needed something to smack me in the face."

She pulled her head off my shoulder and looked me in the eyes before continuing. "But the way you took me and...and spanked me...I've never been more turned on in my life. We've never done that before, not to that extent, at least. I just felt my pussy on fire every time you made my ass sting and it was...it was...I don't know...I just wanted nothing more than to please you."

I wanted to let her know that I didn't know what came over me, either. That her teasing all night did something unexpected to me, but she cut me off, putting her fingers on my lips. "Don't...you don't need to say anything. I loved everything you did. Like I said...I was more turned on than ever before."

I hugged her tightly and started kissing her as she continued to cry. I knew they were tears of happiness and relief. We both knew things were not well for us before, but all of the sudden, everything seemed right.

We ended up fucking one more time that night; a long, slow, and sensual missionary fuck while we kissed and looked into each other's eyes before ramping up to me driving my cock in and out of her forcefully as her tits swayed to the rhythm, bringing both of us off within seconds of each other.

The following week, we had sex every night, and on a couple of mornings we woke up and fucked before I had to head off for work. To say things were going well would be the understatement of the century. We were fucking like teenagers and connecting on a level not even seen prior to being empty-nesters.

The spanking didn't happen again as it never really felt appropriate. Trust me, I wanted to, and I think she did, too. But, it never felt like it was warranted. The first time, there was a reason. She had teased me beyond belief when I couldn't do anything about it. So, she needed to be punished. As such, there never really was a good reason to spank her in the week that followed.

She also let me know what got into her at the party. She knew how patient I was being, and through her own clouded vision, she could even see I was going into a funk as well. She was just powerless to do anything about it. But, as she tells it, the party woke her up and she started to see things much clearer. Of course she knew how much I love her but sometimes you forget. Knowing that I organized the surprise party and had all our closest friends and family just showed how much love I have for her. At that point, she said her love for me was overflowing and as such, she was feeling very frisky all evening and couldn't wait to get me alone. And, you know how the rest of that night went.

The second week after her party, things started to slow down a bit in the bedroom. Don't get me wrong, I really had nothing to complain about. But we went from at least daily to only three times that second week. It was on Friday night, sitting out on the patio with my wife and a glass of wine, when we had another good long talk about it.

We were talking about how good the last few weeks have been, reliving some of our fun in the bedroom but also talking about how much better she feels about herself, about us, and about life in general. There was a natural pause in the conversation and I could tell there was something else on her mind. "What are you thinking about?," I asked.

She seemed to be embarrassed about something as she wouldn't make eye contact but then she took a deep breath and looked at me before asking, "why haven't you spanked me again?"

I was taken aback and she can tell by the look on my face but she stayed silent before I responded. "Well, to be honest, I never felt like I had a reason. That first time, the night of the party, you teased me and had me so worked up, I guess...I don't know...I guess I felt like you needed to be punished." I tried to gauge her reaction but she looked like she was letting me continue so I did. "I wanted to...to spank you again...all this week it's been on my mind...while we've been having so much sex...but I guess...for me...it only seems fitting if there's something you did to deserve it. Otherwise, it just wouldn't feel right."

I can see her thinking for a few seconds before responding. "Oh, I see. I guess that makes sense. Can I tell you something?" She didn't wait for me to respond. "I want that again. I need it. The way you took control and pulled me over your lap turned me on more than ever. My pussy gets so wet when I think about what you did that night."

She surprised me again. I hadn't realized how much of it was the spanking versus just taking control. I thought about it for a bit, a little stunned but quickly came to the realization I wanted to make this a part of our lives. On the fly, I came up with a proposal. "What if there was a way for you to earn the spankings?"

She looked at me a little funny. "I don't understand. I'm not going to be mean to you just so I can get spanked, if that's what you're saying."

"No...no, of course not. And, sweetie, you weren't mean to me the first time, you just got me worked up beyond belief when I couldn't do anything about it. But what if we have some kind of agreement. Or, maybe, we can play some kind of game and when you don't follow through, or make a mistake, you get punished."

She smiled as she sipped her wine. "Hmmmm...I'm listening."

"Well, that first week after the party, we were making love and fucking everyday. And, to be honest, a guy could get used to that. Real quick."

My wife let out the sexy giggle that would melt any man's heart before I continued.

"And, I know that's not always possible but it sure would be nice to try. So, I was thinking, what if there was some kind of incentive to make that happen. What if we made it a game. Like, we try for some kind of sex...every day...oral included. And if we don't, you get spanked."

I could see her thinking with a new sparkle in her eye. "I suppose that would work," she responded. I could sense she was holding back, like she wanted to say 'fuck yes,' but trying to play it coy so I let her continue. "I mean, I can certainly see the appeal from both sides. We'll be having a lot more sex, but knowing it's not possible to do it everyday, I'll be getting spanked from time to time. But, what if it's your fault we don't have sex. I don't necessarily think I should be punished for that," she finished with a raised eyebrow.

I had a chuckle and then agreed. "Yeah, you're right. But I seriously don't see me getting in the way of nightly sex but I guess you never know. So, how about we have some rules. Like, maybe you can accumulate the spankings and on Sunday, I can collect on whatever spankings you owe me. If there were days that were my fault we didn't fuck, then we can deduct from your total."

"Hmmmm...I like the sound of that." I could see her wheels turning as she took a few more sips of her wine. "Ummm, what if I owe you a lot. I mean, I don't know if my ass can take that kind of punishment." We both had a little laugh at that before she continued. "How about I can pay you throughout the week and whatever is left over, gets paid in full on Sunday."

I gave it some thought before coming up with a counter. "I can live with that. But, if you get that, then I get to spank you however I please."

She begins to answer but then stops, clearly wondering if this could get out of hand. "Okay. I'm not sure what that means, but I think that's fair. I know you won't hurt me..too bad," she said with a wink.

"Of course, babe. It might sting for a few days, but I promise to let up if it gets too painful."

A silence fell over both of us as we were both thinking of our conversation.

Thinking back to that wonderful night, I had to mention something else. "One more thing. I want you to count." Her eyebrows raised at that and I smiled before I explained. "When I was spanking you after the party, a thought came to mind that it would be hot to know how many times I spanked you. So, every spank, I want you to count. If you make a mistake, we start over. And, the count continues throughout the week. So, if you've earned 30 spanks so far and on Friday, we do 10, then the next time, we pick up where you left off at 11. It's up to you to keep track and if you make a mistake, the punishment will be a little harsher than if you had not made it."

She seemed to blush a little at that but I could see her wheels turning. "Okay, I agree. I think I can see the appeal."

I don't know why I felt like I had to say this but the last thing we needed was her family finding out. "And, Sarah, it should go without saying, but this stays between us."

"Of course, sweety."

Another comfortable silence fell over us and the sexual tension was fairly thick at this point. All I'm thinking about is bending her over and fucking the shit out of her. After a bit, I start to say something but she cuts me off.