All Comments on 'The Spanking Contest, Redux'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ChasBChasBover 9 years ago

Be nice if you finished this one, Spen. Oral doesn't count with me. Siblings who go that far but no further are chicken, and don't matter.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 9 years ago

Girlfriends & sisters don't talk about that. No gf would discuss cock size, being a great kisser, or whether the brother is good in bed to the sister of her bf. I knew my bro's wife since I was a kid never have we discussed that, nor has there been thought about that info on my part.

Though I would never be into commiting incest in real life the fact that the characters don't fuck is dissapointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Spen that story was great...you should definitely make another and provide more details

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree ChasB! And Ava didn't even get to cum! But great story nevertheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't believe it

The last incest taboo story in your list of stories and you still couldn't get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Initial version of the story was better. It is fiction after all.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago

The tease is strong lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Very creative storyline! Don't listen to the naysayers. I think what they did and didn't do in the story makes it more realistic, which makes it even more erotic.

Budson1962Budson1962about 6 years ago
More

Really would like to see a finally to this story

wuz2bluwuz2blualmost 6 years ago
HOT, fun, and believable! Wow!

I loved this story! It seems rare to find a genuinely sexy story that combines all of my favorite elements (eroticism, good natured humor, and realism—but with a hint of fantasy) without skimping on any of them! This tale has all that and it’s well paced also. Impressive, Spen Sterling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gave it 1 star for...

... the PC admonition on spontaneity

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember reading your original story, stuck with me for some reason and came to find it again. Disappointed to see you changed it into something boring. I mean, it was fiction and what you wrote was vanilla compared to some things on here. Now your story is just boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.