The Spider's Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers

Dave and Stephanie get up and walk up to Charlie, Stephanie smiles and hugs her which Charlie returns. "You look after yourself." Stephanie says.

"I will, you two take care." They break apart and Dave also hugs her. "Good knowing you Dave."

"Likewise."He pulls away from he and sees Ed walking down and he shakes his hand. "See you Ed."

"I told you all you needed to do was tell her." Ed says laughing.

Dave nods as Ed hugs Stephanie. "Bye Ed." She says.

They hear the chains outside being unlocked and they both go to the door and grab the cases by it and wait. The door opens and Wendy enters and she looks shocked to see Dave and Stephanie. "Wait...what is..?"

"Well thank you Mrs Cooper, we will be leaving now." Dave says and just walks past her holding some cases and so does Stephanie. When they reach the Van he drops his things and turns to Stephanie who also has just puts the bags down. "Now to do something I have wanted to do for months." He says and he goes to her and kisses her. He feels her return the kiss and he lifts her off of her feet swinging her as the embrace. The break apart and Dave looks deep into her eyes. "I love you."

Stephanie smiles and a tear rolls down her face. "I love you too."

"Well, what now?" Dave asks.

Stephanie seems to think. "Well, we should drive into town, find a hotel and have some fun."

Dave nods and smiles. "Fun is good, I like fun."

"Also, while I was a whore, I was taught certain things about the bedroom, maybe we could try them out?" Stephanie asks with a cheeky smile.

Dave coughs nervously trying not to get hard while holding her. "Sounds good."

"Let's get out of here then." She says with a wink.

"Agreed." He picks up the cases and loads them into the van as fast as he can.

* * *

Mrs Cooper sees Dave and Stephanie drive off, she is still confused. "Wait, what is going on here?" She turns to see the main reception area is completely clear of dust and mess and she sees Charlie and Ed. "Wait, you weren't one of the girls."

Charlie walks up to her. "No, sometimes things never go according to plan. Now my Mistress tells me you made an arrangement?"

Wendy nods. "My husband, is he alive?" Charlie nods and points to the back and there is the basement door that appears whenever it wants. Wendy Cooper walks to it with Charlie following and she pushes it open. She sees the stone tables and the giant spider she saw the first time she entered here.

When she first found the basement with her husband the giant spider took him and cocooned him, it then tried to get Wendy to submit to her but she told them of this haunted investigation team, how they are coming over and they would bring girls which would better suit it's need and she struck a deal, them for her husband.

She sees the spider unraveling one of the cocoons and a man falls out panting. "Derek." She says and runs to him. He is on all fours as she reaches him. "Are you alright?"

He sees her but doesn't see her. "So...horny."

"What?" Wendy asks confused and a little disgusted.

Charlie is now next to her. "The silk from the webbing makes anyone sexually aroused, it should pass soon."

Wendy nods. "OK, Derek, we need to go." She helps him up and she starts back towards the door, he is heavy and he is panting and not helping, but they are getting closer and closer to the door. She reaches for the banister to go up the stairs when she feels it, something silky is in her hand. She turns and sees a pair of blue silk thong panties in her hand. Her mind is now swimming with sexual images. "No...this...wasn't..."

Charlie is next to her again and she starts to undo Wendy's jeans. "Why don't you try them on dear?"

Wendy drops Derek to the floor, as she stares at the panties in her hand. "I shouldn't...I mustn't"

"But they will look so sexy on you, try them on." Charlie says seductively.

Wendy in a daze realizes her jeans are now off as is her sneakers, she is only in her jumper and panties. "Wait...no."

Charlie licks her lips and with one swipe of her long fingernail the jumper falls to the floor showing that Wendy was hiding a very sexy figure. "Oh you will be a find addition." Charlie says undoing Wendy's bra.

Wendy looks at Derek who has undone his trousers and is masturbating. "Derek, help me, please." She says pleading.

Charlie sees Derek and shakes her head. "Slut, come here girl." She calls. Slut runs down the stairs and has run up to Charlie. "Does slut want a fuck? Does she?" Slut eagerly climbs Charlie's leg. "No not I, go fuck Derek there, go on."

Slut spots Derek with his dick out and she runs up to him and presents herself to him, in his daze he sees a sexy silk covered ass and he eagerly goes to it and slides away the section covering Slut's swollen wet pussy and quickly slides his cock in. "Derek? Stop it. Help..."

Wendy is so shocked she hasn't noticed that Charlie has stripped her completely naked. "Wendy, put the panties on." Wendy puts one leg into the panties still starring at Derek fucking Slut in disgust. "He can't help himself Wendy, just put them on and surrender to us."

She pulls them up all the way and as she feels the thong travel up her ass her mind is overwhelmed with sexual thoughts and desires. "Oh god...I can't think...can't..."

"I know." Charlie says adding the bustier. "But soon that will be all you will want."

Then the garter and the stockings are put on, as Slut's howl and Derek's grunting fills the basement, Wendy is on her knees before the giant spider. "I surrender to you." Derek then cums into Slut's pussy and passes out.

* * *

Derek stirs and feels strange, he opens his eyes and sees he is completely wrapped in silk again except for his head and his hard cock and he feels aroused again. "What happened?" He asks having only flashes of memories of a moment ago.

"You betrayed me." A voice says.

He turns and sees Wendy, wearing a silk blue Victorian style dress and her face is all done up to look like a whore. "Wendy...help...me." He says as his arousal is getting stronger.

"Just like you helped me when I was being turned into a whore while you fucked that thrall?"

He is confused and he remembers fucking that girl. "I couldn't help it. I was so horny."

Wendy smiles and walks up to him lying on the stone table. "I know, just like you are now, being prepared for the mistress." She says while rubbing his cock. "Your soul is now within your seed as the silk is wrapped around you, all I need to do is fuck you and you will be an empty shell for her." Wendy says pointing to the spider.

Derek struggles. "No, Wendy no, help me."

Wendy climbs on top of him and as she does she lifts her skirt and pulls apart the thong from her pussy and lowers it to his aching cock. She is on top of him riding his cock and he is powerless. "Why? You didn't help me when I needed help. So why should I help you? Now cum for me. Give me your life force, cum into me." She says riding him and she groans as she does.

Derek's mind is going fuzzy as his whore of a wife rides him, as his cock gets closer and closer to cumming his mind seems to be getting emptier and emptier. "No...Please."

"You want to cum so bad." She says quickening her pace. "You want to cum, cum into me Derek. Surrender. Cum and be free."

"Cum...yes...must...cum" He says as all thoughts are now gone.

Wendy screams as an orgasm hits as she feels Derek's cock spasm and what feels like gallons and gallons of cum enter her, she feels the energy of it enter her body and her age changes from being in her thirties to now being in her twenties. She looks at the man that used to be Derek staring blankly into space. "Goodbye honey." She says with a hint of anger. She lifts herself off of him and climbs off the table and watches as the Spider lowers itself and begins to wrap the rest of his body up in silk.

Wendy smiles and walks back towards the stairs back towards the main reception.

As the Spider's Brothel opened up for Business, Dave and Stephanie had a long relationship, and as they walked down the aisle a year later, the brothel now has 25 young girls converted to its cause. So come to the Brothel, get your brains fucked out, literally, if you dare.

The End.

Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers