The Sporting Goods Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah. Suck my dick." Big R said. I giggled a little to myself since I just had heard that from Carl maybe 30 minutes ago.

Big R grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face. I started to make grunting sounds which helped with my breathing since every time Big R pulled me head down on his cock I couldn't breathe.

I heard Carl say "told you she is good."

I glanced up at Big R and while he watched me suck on his cock he said "hell yeah, she seems to take what you give her. No complaining. This bitch is good."

Carl walked over behind me and started to rub my ass with his hands. Then he took his finger and started rubbing my slit with it. "I haven't fucked her ass yet." Carl said.

Then his finger found my asshole and he pushed it in. He worked his finger around the rim stretching me to allow for his cock.

I continued to moan as Big R rammed his cock down my throat. "Shit, arrgh." Is all he could managed while his cum filled my throat. I began to swallow cum and air as he pulled back a little.

"I needed that bitch." Big R said.

"What till you get some of this ass." Carl said.

Big R walked over to his frig and pulled out a water bottle which he took a drink from. Carl pushed me forward and I fell to me hands which propped my ass in the air for him. Carl then pushed down on the back of my neck further forcing my ass up. He rubbed his cock on my pussy which was gushing girl goo at this point. He thrust forward causing my head to bounce a little off the floor.

"God damn." I moaned as he worked the rest of his cock into my pussy.

After a few minutes of the typical pussy beating Carl always dished out he pulled out and rubbed his cock on my ass. I glanced up and could see Big R watching us while he drank from his water bottle.

Then I felt it, my ass being violated by twelve inches of black cock.

"Shit this is tight, like that bitch we fucked last week." Carl said to big R.

"Her ass is tight; I want to make her pussy bleed." Big R said while walking towards me. "Get me hard, bitch."

Big R dangled his half hard cock in my face and then he grabbed it and smacked me with it. I opened my mouth to try and get it inside to avoid more face slapping. He then shoved it in my mouth. Carl cock during this time was being sunk deeper into my bowels. I could hear his grunting in between my moans and Big R verbal abuse. Pussy juice was continuing to run down my inner thighs. Big R's cock had grown back to its full size.

"Shit I am going to cum already." Carl half yelled. He pulled out of my ass before he was even able to get all twelve inches completely in. Cum splashed on my back and ass. I stopped sucking on my Big R's dick to turn my head towards Carl. He was still stroking his cock as it kept spurting. He pointed it toward my face and a stream of cum smacked me in the cheek.

"Nice shot." Big R said while laughing.

I laughed a little also.

"Time to fuck, bitch" Big R said. He pulled away from my face and went to behind me. My pussy was more than ready to take his hard cock. He shoved it in hard forcing me forward slightly. He then started pounding my pussy just like he promised.

"Going make you remember this." Big R said. Carl had gone into the bathroom and I heard the water in the sink going.

Carl said loud enough for me to hear during while Big R fucked me, "Going to wash your shit off my cock, Susan."

I smiled and bent further done so my tits were rubbing on the wood floor.

"Damn this is some good pussy." Big R said while brutalizing me. He then slapped my ass hard. Hard enough to make me yelp.

"Easy there big boy." I said.

"Nothing easy about this cock baby." Big R replied. "I am going to fuck you like you deserve."

I began to feel my cum rising, "Oh yeah, I'm cumming." I said. My pussy began contracting around the young cock being forced into my wet pussy. I shuddered and screamed "Fuck me you asshole."

"She likes this Carl." Big R said while grunting.

"I know she loves this shit." Carl said.

Big R stopped fucking me. "Get on the bed." He said.

I stood on shaky legs. Pussy juice running down my legs and Carl's cum dripping off my face and back. "I got cum all over me." I said.

Carl brought a dirty towel from the bathroom and laid it on the bed. I smiled and lay down on my back with my legs hanging off the edge. Big R walked to the entrance of my love tunnel and grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders. He thrust forward causing me to grimace in pain.

"Oh yeah, now I can see the hurt." Big R said and he started to fuck me again. My tits were bouncing from this continuous assault on my pussy. At this rate I knew I wouldn't be able to fuck again for at least a week.

"Look at those tits." Big R said while grabbing the nipples between his fingers and pulling hard.

"Oh shit." I said and began to feel my pussy catch fire with another rapidly approaching orgasm.

But in typical twenty something year old fashion, Big R pulled out and stroked his cock over me. My legs went back to the floor and I half yelled "no. no. Keep going."

"Argh here it cums, bitch." Big R groaned.

Cum boiled out of his back cock and splashed on my tits. He pointed towards my face and covered my lips in his cum. He moved up my body to be able to reach my mouth with his cock.

"Suck that shit out of my cock, whore." Big R said.

I began pulling on his cock while lip locking the sensitive head. He grunt and filled my mouth with more seed.

I glanced at the clock on the night stand next to his bed and realized it was only 1:45. I was in for much more, but my pussy wouldn't stop knowing the deception, age difference and the total slut in me.

But that is for another time.

Susan.

12