The Stableboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yes, um, Mr Peterson is pleased with your work Lionel. He was keen to keep you," Dorley reassured him nervously.

"Thank you, sir," Lionel replied.

"Good. All settled then," Dorley said loudly, uncomfortable at having such a personal conversation with his stable boy and feeling his own cock twitch as he was unable not to imagine Lionel with his huge dick erect, and spilling it's seed.

Lionel dipped his head respectfully and sniffed. Quite obviously, he sniffed. "Them cigars all smells different, don't they, your lordship?" he added, "But it's not a bad smell."

Dorley looked up and frowned as he thought about this, "Oh, you've smelt them before then?" he replied, twisting the one in his hand about.

"Yes sir. The smell is mighty strong close by," Lionel replied, "I'll be off then, sir," he added, bobbing his head respectfully and replacing his cap on his head as he left.

Dorley puffed away as he considered what had been said. And when his cigar was finished he threw the butt into the cast-iron stove and returned to his house, and to his wife, Lady Evangeline, in their small retiring room.

"You look unusually pleased with yourself," she remarked when he joined her.

"Oh? Do I, dear?"

"Yes, you do. But Dorley, when are you going to give up that dirty smoking habit?" she asked.

"Give up? Oh, not for a long time yet, dear, I enjoy my cigars far too much to give them up," he answered her.

12