All Comments on 'The Staff of Wuzen Ch. 02'

by JianYe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrific story

Definitely worth the 5 *'s I have, please continue!

EtaskiEtaskiover 9 years ago
Very fun two-parter

Whew! You love high-energy combat scenes and they really that feel of your beloved Kung Fu movies. :) I had no problem trading a slower/immersive pace for the speed/adventure as you gave just enough detail to keep things moving. I found myself imagining our young hero as a very young Jackie Chan (it's a good thing; I adore Jackie Chan and he makes any adventure loads of fun).

I've read a story or two about the fox spirits before and that was a good and interesting representation--it definitely made it work for the scenes Snake and Fang (and thanks for giving them just enough dimension to be real--the dialogue between them helped). Switching back and forth like that while giving the background was a good tactic for keeping the non-consent in line with the rest of the adventure. :) Good job! Very fun story.

JianYeJianYeover 9 years agoAuthor
Some inspirational images

*** These are INSPIRATIONAL images. I don't own them or have any intention of infringing on their copyright. I'm just sharing them to give a better feel for the female characters. ***

Ziyi: http://bit.ly/VMOERy

Meiya: http://bit.ly/1q9EoOz

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

this story is amazing! It feels like i played Fuyun in the game Jade Empire, but with kinky twins instead of the Jade-Fox (i think that was her name). Well written and with just the right amount of intimacy, adventure and fantasy setting, please tell us readers theres much more to come!

JianYeJianYeover 9 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is in the works. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hi

i hope you continue this story! Please give us readers back our hope to see this finished.

JianYeJianYealmost 8 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is up!

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-staff-of-wuzen-ch-03

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous