The Staff of Wuzen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have strayed far enough from my vows in the short time I spent with you. I am glad that you are alright, Meiya, but it is time for me to return to the Wuzen Temple."

Meiya looked so crestfallen at his words, Fuyun almost reached out to console her. Ziyi kept her composure, but could not hide the disappointment in her voice.

"I... understand, Fuyun-dag'e. Your duty leads you away from us... Please... take care of yourself..."

"Ziyi..." Fuyun began, then hesitated. He looked into her eyes, feeling himself sinking into those dark, bottomless pools. "Take care of yourself, Ziyi, and take care of Meiya. If you ever need me, send word to the Wuzen Temple. I will come find you, where ever you may be."

With those words, Fuyun turned away from them and resumed his journey home.

* * *

Ziyi and Meiya watched in silence as Fuyun vanished into the misty rain.

"Jiejie..."

"What is it, meimei?"

"Why is it that men all say the same things? Don't they understand that when a girl needs her man, she needs him now, not later?"