All Comments on 'The Stairway to Heaven'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
new from the begining where this story was heading

I must say this was your worst effort , I love your work in general but this was a real bummer for the quailty writer you are. sincerely steven

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Fun

Fun tale of flower child duped by charlatan. Enjoy a tale that is a bit less sinister in nature every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i agree

I agree your stories are a bit of base but usally good but this one was terrible.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
Well, I liked it.....

But I saw the ending coming a little too soon. Entertaining as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gullibiility

Good story. Well written.

Believable? Barely. But it's fiction.

A lot of the readers on this site will accept the premise that women are stupid and gullible because they believe that already. Confirmation of their prejudices keeps them going.

Anyway, could see it coming from the first page but that's not necessarily bad. We all know the villain will lose and the husband will prevail. That's what we want and we can never get enough of it.

Keep writing.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Somebody does not eat animal products he/she gets B12 vitamin lack and aneamia. The cattle has special more parts stomach and the cattle get B12 vitamin from the bacteria from the prostomach.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Priorities

It is wonderful that, as her marriage was evaporating before her eyes, she insisted on maintaining her belief in the offbeat! A nicely crafted tale of innocence exploited!

A pity her long-suffering hubby didn't acknowledge that she had been 'had' - there's at least a decade worth of guilty submission there (plus a resurce he had previously left untapped!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well her IQ of just below 70 and his IQ of 140 wow

there kids would maybe be average at about 100 or 105. You could not have portrayed a self centered egotistical slut with low IQ any better than you did. Now she is a prostitute with a police record no need for alimony she has a good paying job.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
25 stars

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I am laughing constantly during reading your story.

Fantastic new age 50 IQ women story. The new way of saying: 2 things are eternal the Universum and the human stupidity!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I keep laughing again...

I think this husband Randy decided on well the divorce to get rid of the 50 IQ wife. A common child would be a only 100 IQ (Randy 150 IQ). Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Fantastic super humorous story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Amusing and original

Thanks for writing an entertaining yarn. Sometimes people really are stupid and gullible. Just look at the way people vote! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fun read

Its almost cartoonish( like those on FOX) probably why i find it entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
is dumb erotic ?

no, so you must be dumb like a clue to find that erotic. are you living in a mental hospital ? for people with an IQ close to a vegetable ? this is no story at all.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I'm not sure what "Its almost cartoonish( like those on FOX)" means. It kinda sounds like a dig though.

I'm not sure why people feel compelled to let fly with their political leanings on an erotic story site. I've seen it in both stories and comments, both from the left and from the right. Just let it go, people. The person on the left who can't help himself and has to let loose by exposing us to his cause of the day(often how stupid people are who watch that utterly biased and worthless FOX network) or those on the Christian right who are absolutely sure that homosexuals are going to hell have a right to their political opinions. Just please don't share them with me on this site. Please. Unless it's cleverly done and makes sense in the context of a story, I don't want to hear about it.

Now this comment flies awfully close to political commentary. But since it's a plea for less politics on this site(unless you want to put it in an essay and label it), I think it passes muster. Just.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Ode to a Ditzy Woman

She's as dumb as they come.

It was a fresh approach to a cheating story and Missy is so gullible as to be somewhat funny. I feel sorry for Randy who did nothing but love her and put up with her idiocy. The annoying thing is that she has no respect for Randy. Missy thinks she has all the real answers even though her approach keeps falling apart. She thinks Randy is just trying to block her progress. Yet, Randy encouraged her to try it if she really wanted to. It wasn't until she started having problems of being upset and tired (fresh fucked) that Randy asked if things were going wrong. In response, Missy cops an arrogant attitude, the defense of the fool.

It wouldn't surprise me if Missy ended up as a prostitute for real because she is too dumb to put a real life together. It must be nice to have a life free from the constraints of reality and responsibility. Oops, that's a fantasy but Missy doesn't know the difference.

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
It's called projection, Johnny1M

You know that Fox News is cartoonish and dumbs down America, everyone knows that, so you assumed Anonymous was referring to Fox News. He wasn't. He was referring to the shows on The Fox Network that seem cartoonish.

I agree, this story was cartoonish. Fun to read, but not FM's usual caliber. Still a 5* by the definition provided by the site.

JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 12 years ago
Sorry, FM -

You're one of the best writers on this site, hands down, but this was just damned awful.

First, let me acknowledge this is your story, and you wrote it the way you wanted to. Kewl.

However, there is just exactly enough story here to gallop toward a very transparent ending.

First, there is no backstory. How old are these two? How long have they been married? Any kids? No mentions.

Second, Who is Randy? He's an engineer, and he's clearly mentioned Occam's Razor; he didn't catch on that she don't know nuthin' 'bout nuthin'? How the hell did a guy like that get tangled up with a moonbat like this chick? I mean, unless alcohol introduced a bun into said oven, and we've been over that one.

Some obviously find it humorous, and I suppose it is; but I was grimacing as it raced toward what I knew was coming.

Sorry, this one is just a loser.

I await your apology in the form of another Miz Sarah venture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Led Zep, wow, really takes me back

As far as Fox News goes, there isn't anything political about it; like saying "grass is green, sky is blue" etc it is just a term of art used to express commonly shared notions within our culture. A larger percentage of readers in this particular category labor under the illusion that Fox News is not synonymous with stupidity but then again, some of these same folks believe the earth is 5k years old, the easter bunny, etc. Story featured one of the most gullible gals of all time; fascinating (and probably no coincidence) that Fox News came up in regard to the yoga retreat. Good read.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
IN EVERY COMPETITION ONE MUST PRACTICE

even in brainwashing and bamboozaling. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks.

For sharing.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Wow

Just wow.... Cluelessness taken to a whole new level, story made me laugh though so nice one FM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LegionnairesDisease

Shouldn't you be out hunting down and killing anons? LOL, fuckin retard...

curioussscuriousssabout 12 years ago
I'm sure I've read something...

...in similar vein before - not the same but there are similarities.

In fact, largely because of that, I immediately knew who and what Master Sativa was, although obviously not what the exact instrument of revenge would be.

This was an example of how gullible people get in trouble, and how several gullible people become a pack of dogs, although reading her thought processes was not a treat. It may have been better presented as from the husband, with her input only occasionally.

A good effort FM but certainly not your best, again largely because of the POV.

Thanks anyway.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Pretty funny in places and someone that dumb deserves to be left divorced and broke hopefully.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
A well crafted story on many levels by a skilled writer ! However ....

Did the lead character & narrator have to be a mendacious moron ? It was heavy lifting at times , to follow a excellently conceived story on that level. There was a recent scandal in real life about a prominent yoga school founder, who may have provided the seed for this plot.

The Gumby - messiah. engaged in extensive carnal shenanigans with both his employees & students that may have partially inspired the story. F. M. skillfully explored the concept of how people will incrementally follow their bliss off a erotic cliff .

However the ending twist of F. M.'s teacher being a pimp took this story to parody levels that I personally thought was excessive. The foundation of the story where there's a culture of silence about marketing nirvana for both money & erotic barter was strong enough on its own merits to stand as a story IMHO.

However in main, I laud the author for the building of deception, tension & it's release. The two ' nit picks ' aside, it was a treat to read this story so far above the Literotica median. Five stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LMAO

It was a farce, and I loved it.

What Randy needs to do is tell the Aliens said she should give him everything.

rijubhairijubhaiabout 12 years ago
A humorous yarn...

Looks like she attained a stairway to HIV instead! A joyful read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
It speaks volumes that a mental midget and slope head like Duna

thinks this is a good story

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
pathetically stupid is not erotic

and the wife... the plot and the author are Just that

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
nutty story

gave it a 5 for being original - a woman and her pussy are soon split - what a dummy - and they say woen are smart - this shit happens all the damn time.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Lack of humor sense is great burden

Harry, I wrote earlier I did not agree 70% of your comment. This comment belongs to that 70%....

The humor is an important part of the life. There is a country, where the foreigner may be killed, if he shouts or to shows angry, but the victim of a car accident will hug him, if he shows friendsip and humor. I am sorry for everybody who are not humor sense, because they will enjoy less in the life and of the stories.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Pure, unadulterated, stinking, disgusting

MEIRDA. DO YOU SMELL IT YET? Uno Estrella.

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 12 years ago
Not up to your talent.

I can't like a story when a character is weak or when they are so stupid they are embarrassing.

She couldn't have been any more stupid if her name was Harry.

Keep writing because I enjoy most of your stories even if the mental midgets like Harry think you don't know the basic rules of writing. (A comment he made on another of your stories)

He's one to talk. If he is not attacking other people making comments, he's flaming an author. But when he does most of the time his comments are incoherent rants.

I realize I'm doing thing same thing with my comments about Harry but I get sick of his small minded attacks on people just trying to give their honest opinions.

Harry you're such a worthless putz.

Mousse9Mousse9about 12 years ago

Maybe this story is a counterpoint to the OTHER "stairs" story?

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Spectacularly unsatisfying ending!!

After the effort of reading the whole story, for it to come to such an abrupt ending, I felt, was an unsatisfying way to end the tale. I mean, it made sense and it sort of fit, but it does leave the reader wanting a slightly more detailed ending.

I liked the story though, and thought it was quite original as there has been such a lack of decent stories here of late. But it is a little tiring reading about so many wives that behave like half retards... still, it was an entertaining read.

db448db448about 12 years ago
I agree on the ending

I also felt let down in the ending. It was a good ride but it seemed to run out of gas and left a lot of things unanswered. Will she be charged? She didn't, strictly speaking, break any laws seeing as she took no money for the sex nor did she commission the master to do so. Will she be able to save her marriage? Unlikely, but not beyond the realm of possibility if she can learn something. I know she had yet to make any headway in that at the end, but she only just learned the truth so there is still hope. Will she be able to stay or forced to move?

These are all small things, but without them the story has a climax and no resolution. I have given five stars to most of your work, but this one is only a four for me.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A satyra do not have to be 100% true life.................

It is very interesting I who was not to good at Literature in our homeland High School and do not learn any literature later at all I understand some literature form as the Authors use here. This story is only a little satyra, a humorous story about the sillisness of our life. The stupidity which could couse problems as for example much majority of the alternative medical treatments, In Europe people died from medical herbs, because among the medical herbs are similar toxic componens as at the syntetic medicine industry uses. The Authors use here, from the own experiences story form, near to life story, fantasy story, fable story (this type is recognized difficult by the readers) and humorous satyra. This story is a satyra.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE

also breed, vote and raise young. Where is Kevorkian when he is needed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
duna is an expert on one thing

Exact percentages of men who become cuckolds in every country in the world. Other than that, he doesn't know shit. He wouldn't know a 'fable story' if it bit him in the tits.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Not near to living life stories.........

@ Dear Anon In The Troubador's story "Wife gets Caught" it may be such husband who crossectioned his wife cheating video? (2 sorts of husbands are, who will divorce this wife after childbirth and the willing cuckold, who enjoys seeing his wife fucked by stragers) In this story we meets a not living husband type. In StangStar06's story "Forever Gone, Forever You" may such a wife who see on webcams the abandon family from the convent, the biological father does not inherit anything and he becomes a beggar...etc... In SS06's story also "Falling of the Swining" there a few funny not living life things (A example 7times divorced woman with sewed pussy). If only these stories are fable stories this funny things would be unclear in a near to living life story.

A satyra is generaly also not near to life story, as this is.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry StangStar06's story exact title is "Falling off of the Swing".

BTW This story good satyra and I could laugh on the story and the low IQ wife....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
perfect title

another led zep fan

Red_ice@rediffmail.com

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 12 years ago
Okay...

...now I know the difference between a whore and a STUPID whore.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
7th sentence to Harry

@ Harry (7) Humor is a good human emotional attribute and many Authors use in their stories and the satire will be better with it and the laughing fixs our mental hygenie and the phisical state.

I divided the 10 sentences of my answer to Harry In Va in distict 10 stories.

1. Sentence leapyearguy „Strickly Business Ch. 02”

2. Sentence ohio „Visiting Richard Gronier”

3. Sentence DGHear „Another Chance”

4. Sentence K.K. „Flight Delay”

5. Sentence lucsmith „Let the Punishment Fit the Crime”

6. Sentence the Troubador „Wife Get Even”

7. Sentence FrancisMacomber „The Stairway to Haeven”

8. Sentence StangStar06 „Divorce and Future”

9. Sentence cpete „Blood from a Turnip”

10. Sentence Vulcez „How Are You”

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Umm...

People aren't really this stupid...are they?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
I think the ending made the story -

It had to go badly for the moronic Missy - BUT this badly - priceless

Painfully there are humans this stupid out there as scary as that sounds -

It really was well set up and she is likely to get what she deserves for being so completely clueless - poor Brianna is just as bad -

Thank you for the story -

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Randy the skeptic?

Was this an oblique reference to James Randi the investigator of alleged paranormal stuff?

Good story, interesting read, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hard to believe

that a wife could be so completely gullible and not realize that extramarital sex on a large scale had absolutely nothing to do with spiritual awakening ? How could she not see what she was doing was very wrong since she was married ? How could she so easily turn on her husband when he simply asked when she would be back ? I realize of course that this story is strictly a fantasy and as such there are no good answers for my previous questions. Also her extreme stupidity is clearly shown at the end of the tale. Were it more realistic divorcing her happy ass would be quite reasonable, she was in fact hopeless,

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
too bad

too silly, too inane

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

It was a good entertaining read - tongue in cheek - by a good writer.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Attention for readers!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION FOR READERS! SATIRE DANGER! SATIRE DANGER! SATIRE DANGER! ATTENTION! ATTENTION FOR READERS!

ThabesThabesalmost 11 years ago
Lol!!! Warning...

Good satire, and a fun story. Would have been nice to witness the first person's realizations and reactions for another page or so, but still a fun tale.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Hilarious ending! Quality writing as always. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't know but somehow I feel the story's incomplete.

And it looks like Duna's finally lost his marbles.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Attention

The story types may be

1. Almost near to life story

2. Fable story.

3. Fantasy story (SciFi is this too).

4. Satire.

and all type stories may be told with serious or humorous style.

Unfortunatelly a lot of readers can apreciate only the first category the almost near to life stories. My attention is a help for newer readers who (similar to me) to start to look at the comment section at a story to decide to read or not to read the story.

For them, who start at comments I repeat again, this story is a very good satire............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when u marry a bimbo for here looks

u usually wind up with a braindead piece of meat

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
hysterical history

How to tell if you are talking to a skeptic

Voltaire wrote of a dinner party he was at where this priest was seated next a lovely young lady who proudly proclaimed herself an irreligious skeptic. She kept shooting down the priest's apologia for belief in the supernatural.

Desperate to influence her, the priest recounted the story of the holy monk who was beheaded by pagans. The holy monk's hands then picked up the fallen head and then the re-animated body wandered across France performing miracles.

As he spoke the look on her face became more and more obvious a look of disbelief. Finally the priest blurted out "Daughter, do you not see the wonderful Grace of God with all the miracles performed by this beheaded monk as he crossed France?"

She thought for a moment then with a determined gleam in her eye, replied "Oh Father, I could believe that the beheaded monk walked about performing miracles.

I just cannot believe that first step!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story should be in the

humor/satire category

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Can't seem to blame the wife in this story

She's not really a cheating bitch, she's just dumb as a stump. Instead of burning what she needs is someone to lead her around on a leash and not let her run free - for her own good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You know, there are dumb blonde jokes and then there is Missy. Freaking unbelievable!

textosteronetextosteroneabout 10 years ago
dumb as a stump... hmmmm

OK she's dumb. But she knew it was wrong because she felt guilty. Why guilt if she was unaware? oh yeah the chains that bind us. Riiiiiight.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Funniest story I've read in a while

I couldn't stop laughing at this. I actually felt bad for her. She was so stupid it was sad. He has to divorce her. They can not be allowed to produce offspring.

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 9 years ago
ROFL

That is one of the funniest stories I have read lately. What really makes it even funnier

is We really do know a couple of ladies that are that clueless, and they are not even blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Haha! There really are crooks that use our heritage to their advantage and this was similar..and funny as hell

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Funny but True

I often think that this site should be called "Stupid Wives". In most of these stories the wives are either stupid, mentally ill, or both. In my experience, women do think differently than men. In some cases this is for the better, in many it is for the worse. Women are more open to new ideas, but that makes them more gullible and easier to victimize. Whatever the case may be, partnering with a dope is always a bad idea.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

A fun read. Still five stars. Still love it.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
stupid wives lol

True enough ...... some women fall for the most silly diets, cures, treatments, philosophies .....

Fun read, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another imbecile characterisation done to perfection. But please stop repeating this in every story you write.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

as anonymous before me said, very well done portraying yet AGAIN women as dumb as a sack of Hillaries.

And he is right, this recurring theme is getting tiresome.

And this would be much better in Humour

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Weak ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHE WAS MIND CONTROLLED

Yes I know that this is FICTION! I feel sorry for the women Missy as well! ! They were controlled by Master big dick! She-it man! You could have done a better ending. JUST MAYBE? JUST MAYBE! Ashley Madison. Com is this? Think about it. Wives doing fucks for strangers. When before that would never have happened! Our WIVES ARE MADE INTO PROSTITUTES. Who is Smirking now! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. Oh yeah LET'S FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO DRIVE OUT THESE WIFE DESTROYING EVIL MONSTERS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In the true life

Vandemonium wrote his friend's wife got a guru who persuade her, that Melbourne (Australia) will get a tide, Tsunami and blackmailed her husband with the kids (divorce) and they moved into a higher level from the Ocean level. The husband comuted half hour and now he comutes 2 hours into his job!

5***** and much LOL, thank you Francis!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Hilarious!

And I know a few people almost as nutty her. Most of them, though not an overwhelming majorty, woman. But the most fanatical of them are the men. I truely think testosterone fuels the fanaticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

This story is crap. Well written crap, but crap nonetheless. Unfortunately, when it comes to dumb wives cucking their husbands, I don't see much humor in it. Sorry.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Satire

This passes as a satire. It would not be possible to manage anything like that, I think taking money for "mumbo-jumbo" would be possible as it is done by so many evangelical preachers but running a whorehouse with married women ... and unsuspecting husbands ... and "quiet clients" ... just think about that.

Passes as a satirical story given the fact writer makes wife character looking so outrageously stupid in the end. One would divorce her for the reasons of "irreconcilable stupidity".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smart Move

Leave the dumb-ass wife in jail while he gets the divorce all lined up. She’s really too damn stupid to be allowed out and roaming around on her own in the world anyway. No telling what kind of damage she could inflict on innocent people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lesson Learned

He learned a lesson on which head you need to think with when choosing a spouse.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Funny!

I really do not believe that anyone is foolish enough to cross that line and think it's enlightenment, but it makes for a funny story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd Really Like To Believe

That people aren't that gullible and naive, then I remember ones like Charley and his

family, followed by the Reverend Jim and the Wackos from Wako, don't forget committing suicide over a fucking comet... Then it doesn't seem quite so implausible. I think he's making the right choice, there ain't no fixing stupid. Signed: BTW

southernreb27southernreb27over 4 years ago
nut jobs

the spiked drinks south of the border with the nut job Jim Jones for starters .

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
New Age BS!!!

Glad she was arrested before hubby picked up an STD from the whore!!!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Look up in the sky

Is that a bird? Is that a plane? No! That's stupid bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny but sad as there are gullible people out there like her

Huh

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
Master sativa?

I wonder how many people smoked him😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Saw it co I g from the beginning, but it was still fun.

Not too deep(ex ecept got the large master!)

Bill

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Ah, I busted a gut at this one. Cracking stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a shame how Master Sativa has been misunderstood and mistreated by our closed minded society

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again, a lot of energy in the build-up but close to nothing in the end. Absolutely no satisfaction.

Shame to see such wasted talent.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Whose more stupid the fucking dumb bitch or the stupid Asshole who married her?😎😎

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

First, this story was really well written; secondly, it was like watching a box of spiders, horrible but you can't take your eyes away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Freaking hilarious 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty much what you expect from a woman as stupid and gullible as the MC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny, the MC is frighteningly stupid and naive,

Could with a better ending, would have the husband would have caught on

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need more of an ending. Feels unfinished

tinfoilhattinfoilhat8 months ago

I think they were both fools. The hubby for believing her. And her for being a total moron.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove7 months ago

That was pretty damn hot and who cares how dumb and foolish the characters were. This made me dripping with lust that when I jumped my husband, I broke the lamp.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This really needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MC should get a Darwin award for dumbest cheating wife. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

With some people you have to wonder how they have survived long enough to become an adult (physically anyways).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous