The Stairway to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he proceeded to lead me through a routine that at first seemed similar to what I had been doing in the group instruction stage. But soon he began making me work even harder on my breathing. Then he started leading me through far more challenging movements and poses.

I found myself struggling to keep up, but he was very patient, always ready to push and prod my body into the proper positions, supporting me when I was in danger of toppling. As he did so, I felt his hands moving all over my body, often coming dangerously close to my special areas. That made me nervous, which made it even more difficult for me to complete the asanas.

By the time we neared the end of the session, I felt like a complete failure. The last time at the group session, I had gone through all my movements with very little effort. This time I felt like a clumsy schoolgirl who couldn't do anything right.

Master Sativa ended the exercises and had me resume the lotus position with him. He looked deep into my eyes. "You were uncomfortable today, especially when I touched you," he said calmly.

"Oh, no," I thought, "he noticed."

I hung my head in embarrassment. "Yes, Master, I was."

"Good," he said.

When I looked up in surprise, he smiled gently and continued. "It is good that you felt that way because now you know what you must overcome. The discomfort and embarrassment you felt are the emotional scars from the chains that bind you within yourself. They are the chains of societal inhibitions that keep you from truly exploring your true self and reuniting with your inner nature. Do not be sad; now you know what we will work on during this step in your journey."

I felt so much better when he said that. I knew just what he meant about the chains and inhibitions and everything. My mother always told me that scolding voice was my conscious speaking, but now I learned that it was just those old constraints trying to keep me from realizing my true nature. I made up my mind to work even harder the next time.

I scrambled to my feet. "Thank you, Master," I said. "I know I have so much to learn. I promise I'll keep trying."

He smiled and nodded, and I wasn't sure what to do next. Finally, I reached out, took his hand and kissed it. Then I blushed and ran out of the room. I hoped I hadn't done the wrong thing.

At the next session, I again started feeling apprehensive when the Master's hands began to move me through the poses. But I reminded myself of what he had said before and I began to relax. Everything that was happening was part of my physical and spiritual growth, and that helped me to appreciate his efforts. In fact I actually found I was beginning to enjoy what was happening. That familiar tingle returned, and instead of being embarrassed or uneasy, I knew I should enjoy it as a natural part of the process.

When we were finished and both were seated in the lotus position, Master Sativa surprised me with a new challenge. "I want you to find someone like yourself and bring her into the ashram. It is my duty to lead others up the Stairway, and I need your help in finding those open to enlightenment."

At first I was stumped: who could I get to join? But then I remembered my new neighbor, Briana. She and her husband Steve had moved into the neighborhood about a year ago. Even though she was a couple of years younger than me, we had become friends because we had so much in common.

So when I left the ashram, instead of going home I drove straight to Briana's, hoping to catch her. When I got there, she was out working in her yard and was glad to stop and talk with me. As we sat on her patio sipping green tea, I told her all about the Master and The Stairway to Heaven.

Briana was enraptured. "That sounds so cool, Missy! You're always doing such neat things."

I was a bit embarrassed by her praise, but secretly I found it very gratifying. Randy always put down my ideas; it was kind of neat to have someone who shared my enthusiasm for life's mystical side.

Anyway, Briana was eager to give it a try, especially after I described all the sexy dance and yoga wear she would need to buy. She thought she'd look good in it, and given her slim, girlish figure, I had to agree.

I knew she seemed enthusiastic, but even I was surprised when she called me the next afternoon to tell me she had already been to her first session. "I loved it," she told me, "and I made sure to let them know that you were the one who recruited me."

"That was sweet of you," I told her, but inside I was jumping with joy. I knew the Master would be proud of me for having responded so quickly with such a great candidate.

Sure enough, when I went to the ashram the next day, the Master made it a point to compliment me before we began our session. His praise filled me with pleasure, and perhaps as a result, I found the session more stimulating than ever. The deep breaths I took seemed to fill my body with life; the poses that had been so difficult before now seemed to come easily. Moreover, the touch of the Master's hands as he assisted me no longer bothered me; in fact they seemed to heighten the sensitivity of my skin. Of course, it didn't hurt that the hands belonged to a handsome, well-muscled young man.

It was during a new pose that it happened. The Master had me attempt a deep back bend, one I hadn't tried before. As I leaned back, one of his hands reached under the small of my back to support me, while the other hand gently stroked my abdomen, encouraging me to release the tension there. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy the light-headed feeling I got from dipping my head back so far. My leotard pulled across my crotch in a very sensuous way, and that friction, along with the pressure from his hands, made me feel warmer and warmer.

The hand that was caressing my abdominal muscles must have slipped because suddenly his fingers ran across the top of my slit and my clitoris. Before I knew it, I began panting and gasping, and suddenly I had a tremendous orgasm!

When it ended, I collapsed on the mat. When I realized what I had just done, I curled into a fetal ball and began to cry. "Oh, Master, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm so embarrassed!"

He stood over me with his arms folded across his chest. At first I thought he was angry with me, but then he said, "Congratulations, child, you have just taken the next step on The Stairway to Heaven."

I was amazed and sat up. "I have?" I said. "I don't understand."

He smiled at me. "I told you that this step was about breaking your inhibitions and freeing yourself to explore your true nature. That is what you did just now. The orgasm is your body's natural reward for true self-expression."

I didn't exactly understand what he was saying, but I felt very relieved that he wasn't upset with me. And when I realized I had advanced another step up The Stairway, I was ecstatic. Knowing that I was making so much progress made me feel good all over. Of course that great orgasm didn't hurt either. In my excitement I jumped up and gave the Master a big hug. He gave no outward response, but I did notice that he had an erection. Somehow, that made me feel good too.

That night after dinner, Randy wanted to make love, and we did, but it didn't seem as exciting as before. I guess my experience that afternoon had taken the edge off a little.

Briana called the next day. She was really getting into The Stairway program and loving every second of it. She told me her teacher had said she was the most advanced girl in her group. I was almost jealous when I heard how far she'd progressed, but I couldn't help but be glad for her, especially when I remembered I had brought her into the program.

That got me to thinking. In the past I had dabbled in one thing after another only to drop it to go on to something else. There had never been anything that I was really good at, nothing I could stick with. But finally I'd found something that I could do well and feel good about myself. If Briana felt the same way, that just meant we were two of a kind.

The next session was even better. This time I felt I had truly shed all those old inhibitions that had been holding me back. As a result, I was very relaxed as I moved through the routines. When Master's hands pressed and prodded me, instead of flinching I reveled in the sensual pleasure they produced.

At one point I was lying on my stomach with my back arched and my legs raised. Master stood over me and helped me lift my shoulders; then his hands slipped around and cupped my breasts. Immediately, my nipples popped up, and when he pinched them, I gave a little involuntary squeal of pleasure. Then his hands were gliding down my back, over my buttocks and down to my legs, urging them farther apart. Next he reversed directions, sliding his hands up my legs and thighs. As he neared my little pussy, I began to pant. This time he didn't merely caress me, he slipped his fingers inside the crotch of my leotard and penetrated me. I came almost instantly, shuddering and spasming until I collapsed limply on the mat.

Again he stood silently over me with his arms crossed. As I looked up at him, I couldn't help noticing that he had another erection, and it looked really large! The idea that someone like me could give Master Sativa an erection filled me with joy. A mix of pride, happiness and satisfaction rushed through my whole body. "This must be what he was talking about before," I thought, which made me even more certain that I was moving along The Stairway in the right way.

That evening I had another call from Briana. "Oh, Missy, I'm so excited," she bubbled. "My instructor told me that I've graduated from group instruction. The next time I'll get to have a one-on-one session with Master Sativa!"

Again my first reaction was jealousy: I didn't want to share Master Sativa with anyone else. But then I caught myself. "Master Sativa must have worked with hundreds of girls," I thought. "Besides, it's his mission to lead people like Briana and me up The Stairway. I should be happy for her."

Before I could say anything, she told me, "Oh, Missy, I'm so envious of you: you've spent many sessions with him already. What's it like, what do you do?"

I smiled to myself, feeling superior in my advanced knowledge. "I can't tell you that, Briana. You'll have to experience it for yourself. But I can promise you that it's wonderful and you'll learn so much."

She squealed in excitement, and her enthusiasm was contagious. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to get back to the ashram.

For my next session, I wanted to look especially good for Master Sativa. He had done so much for my self-esteem and my spiritual enlightenment that I wanted to show him my appreciation. So I went out and bought myself some spandex dance shorts and a light sports bra that clung to my body. When I tried them on in the changing room, it was obvious that I would need to wear panties under the shorts if I bought them. Otherwise, they would cling so tightly that you could see the outline of my pussy. But they looked so good on me that I got them anyway.

The day of my next session, I tried on my new outfit but I didn't like the way the dance shorts looked. Even a thong showed underneath the clingy material. Finally I decided the heck with it and left the thong off. I knew I'd appreciate the extra freedom of movement, and I hoped the Master would appreciate it as well.

But once again I was surprised. Master Sativa didn't sat with me again, and this time he told me, "You have made great progress in freeing yourself of your inner bonds. Today it is time for you to complete that process. Today you will do your exercise without the clothing that society expects."

At first I was shocked and almost started to protest. But then I realized that this was the natural and inevitable conclusion to the process that I had begun on this step of The Stairway. So I took a deep breath, bowed and said, "Yes, Master."

As he stood there waiting, I quickly pulled off the sports bra and tugged down my new dance pants. When I was done, I stood up, blushing a little, and folded my arms across my breasts. But he would not allow it, taking my arms and dropping them to my sides. "No, child," he said, "you have no reason to hide your body. Love it, embrace it, and rejoice in your newfound freedom."

When he said that, a wonderful sense of calm came over me. I began my breathing exercises and allowed myself to slip into that state of detachment I usually felt when I did my routine. As we began, I found that I did feel more alive, that I relished the freedom of motion and the sense of liberation. More quickly than normal, I became aware of my sensuality as I moved and twisted and bent, always with his hands guiding and supporting me.

As we continued, I smelled a faint odor in the air, and realized with a touch of embarrassment that it was my own arousal. Master Sativa must have noticed my reaction because he began to speak while he continued the routine. "Yes, I smell it too. Enjoy it, child: your body is opening up and embracing the world around it. It is good, it is beautiful."

When he said that, it did feel beautiful, and so did I. We continued the routine, and I slipped even further into my trancelike state, enjoying the motions and rhythms of my body.

As we neared the end, he urged me to arch back into the wheel position, with my feet on the ground, my back arched and my hands touching the floor behind me. Master stood in front of me, his arms around my waist, helping to support me. When I had finally attained the position, I held it for a second with my eyes closed.

When I opened them again I glanced in the mirrors on the wall and gave a little gasp. Somewhere along the line, Master had shed his loin cloth and his erect penis was pointing directly at my exposed pussy. A part of me wanted to run away, but another part knew realized this was the inevitable next step in the long process of my self-liberation. If I really believed in the Master's teachings, surrender was my only option. I surrendered.

When his penis began to penetrate me, I let out a little gasp. I was so lubricated that he had no trouble entering me, but his size was so great that it took a minute for me to adjust. Finally I was completely impaled, and when he began to withdraw, I found myself moaning. Before I could complain, however, he had reversed course and was again sliding himself deep into me. Then, holding my hips, he began a pumping motion that quickly accelerated until he was pounding me and I was struggling to maintain my balance. I heard strange cries fill the room, then realized they were coming from my own mouth. I had never been so vocal, but I couldn't help myself. Finally the sensations in my body crowded everything else out of my mind, and I arched my back even further and screamed as I came and came and came.

When I regained consciousness, I was lying on my back. I could feel fluids starting to leak out of me, so I quickly cupped my pussy to keep them off the mat. My Master was standing there with his partially shrunken cock dangling between his legs. "You have made great progress, child. Finally you have begun to embrace your inner being. Your body has made its approval known in the deepest and most fundamental way possible: through the orgasm you just experienced. You should rejoice in your achievement. But there is more to do. We will address those issues in our next session."

With that he turned and left, leaving me to pull on my clothes and make my way to my car to drive home. When I got there, I quickly hopped into the shower. After I had finished, it was all I could do to pull on some sweats and fall into bed. I was asleep when Randy got home, and he gently shook me awake. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I told him. "I'm just worn out from my workout today."

He was sweet enough to let me go back to sleep while he ordered take-out for us. When it arrived, he woke me again, and I dragged myself downstairs to eat. It was strange: I felt physically worn out, but spiritually fulfilled. In the back of my mind, a little voice of guilt nagged at me, but I pushed it sternly away. "Today was absolutely necessary for my spiritual development," I told myself. "Those guilt feelings are just the echoes of those old chains I'm breaking."

After dinner, Randy came around behind my chair and began to rub my shoulders. "How about it, babe?" he asked. "Have you recovered enough from your workout to give me a little workout upstairs?"

"Oh, Sweetie, not tonight," I told him. "I just need a little extra rest to get my strength back."

He grumbled something about how long it had been, but he didn't make an issue out of it. I was glad because I wasn't positive that I'd washed away all the residue from my session this afternoon. No use taking any chances, I thought.

When I awoke the next morning, I felt guilty about what I'd done the day before. That little voice was telling me that what I'd done had been wrong, that I'd cheated on Randy. "Maybe I should quit," I thought as I went down to breakfast.

But while we were eating, Randy began to question me about The Stairway. "You've really seemed out of sorts the last few times you've gone to that place," he said. "Don't you think it's time to quit?"

When I heard that, I really got angry. "You always expect me to give up on everything I try," I shot back at him. "Well I'm doing really well in this program, and I've advanced a lot farther than you realize. I have absolutely no intention of quitting!"

I guess he realized he'd touched a nerve because he backed off real quick. He hurriedly finished his breakfast and beat a hasty retreat to the office. "I guess I showed him I'm not a quitter," I thought with satisfaction.

The next morning I got a phone call from Briana wanting to have lunch with me. "I really need to talk to you," she said.

When we got to the restaurant, she asked for a table away from others so we could talk freely. After we were seated, she ordered a glass of white wine and proceeded to drain it in short order. Our food arrived along with her second glass of wine, and then she leaned across the table and began to talk in a low voice.

"Oh, Julie, something happened at my last session with the Master and I don't know what to think about it."

I smiled to myself; I thought I knew what was coming.

"We were going through my routine, and the poses and the breathing all seemed to get me really worked up, if you know what I mean. Master was helping me through the poses and one time when he touched me. . ." she paused and blushed . . . "well, I just kind of exploded!"

When she looked up at me, I asked her, "How did that make you feel?"

"So confused," she said. "I mean, it felt good. In fact it felt really good, as good as it's ever been with my husband, if you want to know the truth. But afterwards I felt so ashamed to have gone off like that in front of him. It made me feel guilty, like I'd cheated."

She looked at me. "Did anything like that ever happen to you?"

"Only every time," I told her with a big grin.

She looked at me with her eyes wide, then she giggled. "Oh, Missy, you're so bad!"

Then she got a more serious expression. "So you really didn't mind?"

"No," I said confidently. "The Master said an orgasm is a natural reaction to breaking down the barriers inside. It's a kind of like a reward from your body."

She looked very relieved. "Well, if it's happened to you too then I won't feel guilty anymore." Then she leaned over the table. "Actually, I wouldn't mind if it happened again."

I smiled, but decided not to tell her what was in store for her next. If she thought her spontaneous orgasm felt good . . .

The next session at the ashram, the Master had me strip again, and this time he removed his loincloth right at the start. It all seemed very natural; nevertheless I felt my temperature rising as we began. The Master had such a beautiful body that I couldn't help staring at it, especially his penis, which swung gracefully between his thighs.