The Stairway to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the routine started, the master rubbed me down with some kind of scented oil, the same preparation he used on himself. It felt wonderful on my skin, and the smell was very enticing.

As he began leading me through my poses, I felt more exposed than ever before. In one pose my breasts jutted out proudly; in the next my legs spread wide, fully revealing my pussy. In no time at all, the scent of my arousal combined with the oil to fill the air with a wonderful musky smell. "My body is really ready to cast off some more chains," I thought.

Master Sativa helped me through the wheel position and I was a little disappointed that he did nothing as I held myself in such a vulnerable position. But I did notice that his penis was no longer flaccid; in fact it looked even larger than I remembered.

Then the Master moved me into a kneeling position with my knees widespread on the mat and my back nicely arched. As I stretched to get just the right positioning, I heard him drop to his knees behind me, and suddenly I felt his marvelous member penetrating my sensitive opening. There was no resistance -- my body had been lubricating heavily for quite some time.

As I held the kneeling pose and concentrated on my deep breathing, the Master suddenly paused, causing me to whimper a little. Then I felt his hand on my bottom, and suddenly a well-oiled finger penetrated my other hole. It felt strange but also quite sensual. Next the Master added a second finger and began to rotate his hand as he spread his fingers apart. I sucked in my breath as my body struggled to accommodate this unexpected invasion.

After a minute or two he withdrew his fingers, and I gave a little mental sigh of relief. Suddenly he repositioned his penis so that now it was probing at my little hole. I tried not to cry out, but he was so large that I didn't think I would be able to accept him. However he maintained a slow, gentle pressure, and gradually I felt my backside yield. After a few minutes I was amazed to feel his thighs pressing against mine, and I knew that he had fully penetrated me.

He held himself still and I felt my body accepting his intrusion. Just when I was becoming comfortable, he began to move in and out, slowly thrusting and then withdrawing, only to repeat the action. I must have been holding my breath because he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Let it go, breathe deeply, relax and give up your inhibitions."

His words seemed to cast a spell over me, and I relaxed my inner muscles and let him do whatever he wanted. As he slowly began to increase his pace, I felt the strangest sensation growing within me. When he had started, I felt kind of dirty. But as he continued, I began to feel honored that he would take me as he pleased, and even gratified that I could accept him this way. Then that feeling somehow transformed into a heat and passion that filled me like never before. My deep even breathing changed first into panting and then into grunts that sounded more animal than human. In fact I felt as though I had been transformed into some kind of sexual animal for whom the only thing that mattered was expressing my lust. Then all my thoughts disappeared into flames of white heat that roared higher until I screamed in an incredible orgasm and collapsed on the mat.

When I awoke, I was alone. Slowly I pulled on my yoga garb, made my way to my car and drove back home. The hot shower felt wonderful, and as the spray ran down me, I reached back and gently explored my sore bottom. I still didn't understand how something so dirty could feel so wonderful. Maybe the Master had worked some kind of magic on me. As tired and sore as I was, I knew that I had never felt ecstasy like that.

When I awoke, it was already dark, and I could hear Randy puttering around in the kitchen. I slipped on my robe and stumbled down to the table. Once again he had ordered some dinner for us, and I forced myself to eat a little. But the truth was that I wanted sleep more than food, and after only a few bites I rose and made my way back upstairs to bed.

Randy followed me and sat down on the side of the bed. "Are you okay, Missy?"

"I'm fine," I said somewhat testily, "I just did a very exhausting routine today and I need my rest."

He looked at me oddly. "You used to come home from your workouts full of energy."

I couldn't think of anything to say so I just closed my eyes and tried to drop off to sleep. He sat there a minute more, then patted me on the back and walked out, closing the door so as not to disturb me.

Despite all that sleep the night before, it was still mid-morning before I awoke. I fixed myself a little breakfast, and while I ate I thought about everything that had happened. I was gratified to find that I didn't feel the least bit guilty about anything that had happened. The Master had taught us we must break free from our inhibitions and I was doing just that.

The next time I went to my session, I was startled to find Briana in the room. Before I could say anything to her, the Master entered and approached us. I thought I saw a blush on Briana's cheeks as she looked at him. "Oh ho," I thought, "she must have had some of the Master's personal attention too!"

After a moment's silence, the Master began to speak. "My children, I am very proud of you. Both of you have made great progress. You are far ahead of most of my other students."

Briana and I looked at each other with big smiles of pride.

He too smiled. "There is something you do not know. At your last sessions with me, both of you fully demonstrated that you are ready to take the next step on The Stairway to Heaven. Congratulations!"

Briana squealed and threw her arms around me; I was hugging her back in equal joy. I had never experienced success like this in anything I'd tried before, and it felt so wonderful to be good at something. Tears come to my eyes.

The Master waited until we had calmed down. "When you first came here, you were out of touch with your bodies, but over time you managed to reintegrate your mental and physical selves. Your next task was to break the bonds that separated your mental and physical natures from your true spirit, and you did that. Most recently, you demonstrated your ability to unite your spirits with my own. By stepping beyond the self and uniting with your Master, you have moved up to a higher level."

"The next step should be obvious to you."

It might have been obvious to the Master, but I had no idea what might come next. I sneaked a quick glance at Briana and saw she was just as puzzled.

"The next step is to extend your aura outwards to encompass others," the Master intoned. "That will require a new mode of interaction. For your next step, you and a few more of my best students will train together. Your first session will begin tomorrow evening at nine o'clock. The doors will be locked after that time, so be sure not to be late."

"Master," Briana piped up, "what should we wear?"

He smiled. "The clothing you have been wearing will be quite satisfactory." Then his face became more solemn. "You have done very well so far, my children. I know you will not fail me now." With that, he turned and left the room.

Once we realized that today's session had ended, Briana and I turned to each other and began talking excitedly. "Omigosh, I wonder what we'll be doing?" "Why do we have to meet at night?" "Why didn't we have a session today?" Finally, we decided to go have some green tea to settle our nerves and talk some more.

As we sat on the restaurant's patio with a pot of tea steaming between us, we resumed our discussion. After a few minutes, one thing became clear: neither one of us had a clue what to expect. We would just have to wait until tomorrow evening to find out.

After that, we began to discuss everything that had happened to us up to now. I made a point of complimenting Briana on how fast she had caught up with me, and I think she was really pleased. But she wouldn't take credit for the accomplishment because "I was just following your lead."

I felt good about that, but I was a little concerned because she seemed to have something on her mind. A few minutes later she suddenly asked me, "Do you think Master is really . . . big? I mean, compared to my husband . . . " Then she blushed and stopped.

But I understood completely. "Definitely," I told her. "He's a lot bigger than my Randy."

She looked at me guilelessly. "I wondered, you know because I hadn't been with a lot of men before I got married. But the thing is, no one -- not my husband or the other two guys before him -- no one ever made me feel like he does, and I just wondered if you thought it was because of his size."

I looked at her solemnly. "I was pretty active in high school and college before I met Randy, and I can tell you that I never met anyone like the Master. To be honest, none of them were as good as he is. It could be his size, but he is a mystic, and how he made me feel was a lot more than just physical."

"Oh, yes," she agreed quickly, "I do know what you mean."

We both giggled.

The next day I could hardly wait until it was time to go to my new class that evening. The only sour note came during dinner, when Randy began to quiz me about my new class. "I don't understand why you have to start going at night," he said. "We have little enough time to spend together as it is, and I don't like this yoga stuff cutting even further into that."

"In the first place, this isn't yoga," I said huffily, "it's completely different and incorporates the best from many disciplines. Besides, a couple of months ago you told me you really like The Stairway to Heaven."

"Well," he came back, "that was before it began to wear you out so much that you can hardly do anything but sleep anymore."

"Yeah, well it's not as though you don't take a nap after your golf games on Saturdays," I pointed out. I felt pretty smug about that one.

He didn't have a good comeback, so he went off to watch tv and pout.

When it was close to time to leave, I carefully put on my make-up and fixed my hair in a ponytail so that it would look good no matter what positions I assumed. Then I donned my dance clothes and, after checking myself over carefully to be sure I was happy with the results, came downstairs.

"How late are you going to be?" Randy yelled from the den.

"I don't know," I told him. "Don't worry about it. Just go on to bed at your usual time."

"I don't want you staying out till all hours," he yelled back.

"Well, I'm leaving now, and I'll be home whenever I'm done," I yelled back at him. Then I darted through the door so I wouldn't have to listen to any more of his complaints. There was no reason for him to be on my case like that.

When I reached the ashram it was dark and I wondered if I'd made a mistake about the time. I do that sometimes. But when I tapped on the door, it opened, and Margaret, the girl who worked on the reception desk, beckoned me to enter.

The big room was bare except for the exercise mat, which covered most of the floor, and the platform that had been set up at the far end. There were six or seven other girls there in their workout outfits, and then I spotted Briana. I ran over and gave her a hug; then the two of us looked around. Some of the other girls I recognized from the class for the first step; the others I'd never seen before. But all of them were gorgeous, and I couldn't help comparing myself to them.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and a floodlight illuminated the platform. As some kind of classical music began to play over the speaker system, the Master emerged from the back, accompanied by my friend Julie.

"My children," his amplified voice rang out, "tonight you will embark on the fifth step of The Stairway to Heaven. You have learned how to unite the different elements that make up your essence; now you will learn how to integrate those elements with others, thereby leading you higher toward integration with the universe. Do not hold back, do not hesitate. Commit your minds, your spirits and your bodies to full communion."

Then another door opened in the back of the room and a group of men began to file into the room. They were dressed like the Master in loincloths or workout briefs. The Master gestured to them: "Pick your partner so that the lesson can begin."

After a little jostling, most of the men paired up with the eight of us women on the floor, but there were a few men left over, and they stood back on the wall behind us. I gave a sideways glance at my partner. I had lucked out: he was pretty buff.

"Ladies, on my cue, begin your exercises. Your partners will assist you."

The music came up a little louder and we all began to follow the lead of the Master and Julie on the platform. I tried to remember my breathing as I moved from one pose to the next. My partner's hands constantly ran over my body, supporting me through every movement.

I didn't recognize the music that was playing, but it kept repeating itself in a way that was hypnotic. I glanced up at the platform and realized both the Master and Julie had shed their clothes. To my left, Briana had already lost her leotard, and her partner was pulling off his briefs. "I'd better hurry," I thought and quickly skinnied out of my sports bra and dance pants.

As the music swelled, our movements became quicker. My partner's hands ran unchecked over my body, and I felt my arousal growing. All around me I heard soft murmurs and a few moans. My partner sank to the mat and pulled me down on top of him. I was so hot that I wasted no time positioning his lovely cock at my entrance and impaling myself on him.

A scream from the stage made me look around, and I saw that Julie had thrown her legs around the Master's waist and was pumping up and down on him as he carried her around the platform. Then my view was blocked by another cock bobbing in front of my face, and I quickly opened my mouth and sucked it in. In no time at all it swelled against my tongue and began to pump its seed into my mouth. That sent a huge wave of heat through me and I began to flex up and down faster and faster on my partner's cock until I reached my orgasm and screamed. He followed seconds later. Gasping for breath, I collapsed on his chest and then rolled over on my side on the mat.

"Wake up, Missy," I heard a voice in my ear and felt a hand shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes groggily and looked up to see Briana standing over me. "It's late," she said. "We need to get going."

I looked around and realized that most of the people had left the room. Quickly I pulled on my dance pants, but my sports bra was nowhere to be found. After a frantic search, I gave up, found my raincoat and pulled it tightly around me before heading out the door with Briana.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"It's well after midnight," she told me.

"Oh, no," I gasped, "Randy's going to hit the ceiling!"

When I got home, I tiptoed up the stairs. Fortunately, Randy was a sound sleeper so I was able to take my shower and crawl into bed without waking him. But the next morning he made his displeasure clear in no uncertain terms. "I stayed up till midnight before going to bed, and you still weren't home. Where in the hell were you?"

I decided that the best defense was a good offense, so I snapped back, "If you must know, this was the first time for this new step in my evolution. Some of us stayed around afterwards to talk about it, and I guess I lost track of the time."

"Well I don't like it and I don't want it to happen again. It's not safe for you to be out so late in that part of town."

"Well I don't like you treating me like a child," I retorted angrily.

He just snorted and left for work. After he was gone, I grabbed up my dance pants and hand-washed them to be sure there was no semen left in the crotch. A quick check told me I'd need to take my raincoat to the dry cleaners.

Just then the phone rang, and when I answered, it was the receptionist from the Ashram. "I have a message for you from the Master. He told me to tell you that the next session will take place on Thursday night at 9:00 p.m. He wants you to be sure to be there."

I thought about how angry Randy had been and I hesitated. But I had gone so far in my evolution that I just couldn't stop now. Besides, I had to admit that I loved the rewards my body was giving me for my dedication. "I'll be there," I told her.

Things were definitely cool around our house the next two days: Randy and I were barely speaking to each other. I couldn't understand why he was giving me such a hard time about being a little late. Finally I figured it out: he was jealous of me! He had always been the one who was so capable and knew how to do everything. Now I'd finally found something I could excel at, and he was feeling insecure. Isn't that just like a man? Anyway, once I figured that out, I realized that he'd probably get over it in a while, so I quit worrying about it.

I didn't say anything to Randy on Thursday, but I know he saw me getting ready for my session at the ashram. He didn't say anything, but he watched me closely with an angry expression on his face. As I walked out the door, I decided I should be the bigger person so I waved and said, "Bye, sweetie, I'm off for my lesson. I love you." I guess he was still pouting -- he didn't say a word. Just like a little boy, I thought.

Once again the girls all gathered on the mat and then the men came in the room like the last time. There seemed to be even more of them this time. Briana caught my eye and licked her lips. I knew what she was thinking!

This time when Master came up on the stage he was alone. "Tonight I will require one of you to accompany me," he told us. Then he said, "Missy, come to the stage." I was so excited:7 what an honor to assist the Master! When I stood beside him, trembling slightly in excitement, he turned to me and said, "Remove your clothing now."

A thrill shot through me at the thought of standing revealed before so many people. If Master wanted everyone to see me naked, he must be very satisfied with me. When I had flung my dancewear to the side of the stage, I stood there beside him with my head held high. I saw Briana give me a thumbs up.

Master clapped his hands and said, "Let us begin." The music swelled around us, and he began to move me though my poses, expertly pressing my torso to shape me into the required positions, pushing me to focus on my breathing. I was so concerned about trying to do everything just right that I paid no attention to anything that was happening around us.

But a low scream from someone below us broke my concentration, and I looked down to see Briana. She was riding cowgirl on top of her partner, and then a second man crouched down to penetrate her from the rear. Her head flew up and she howled like some she-wolf wailing for her mate.

On either side of Briana the men were swarming over the other girls, all of whom seemed to be in various stages of ecstasy. I saw one of them having her mouth filled by a straining erection while she was being pounded by another man. She took it eagerly.

The erotic tableau was like nothing I had ever seen before, and the sight raised my own arousal sky high. Just then I felt the Master's hands pressing me forward, and before I knew what was happening his massive cock penetrated me from the rear and began sawing in and out of my overheated pussy. I struggled to maintain my balance so my pose would be perfect.

Suddenly the music stopped without warning, and in the silence a bullhorn grated out loudly, "This is the police. You are all under arrest." Masculine yells and feminine screams filled the air as people began to scurry about. The Master abruptly pulled out of me, jumped off the stage and headed for the exit. I saw a burly policeman cut off his escape. Then a policewoman was throwing a blanket over my shoulders and putting handcuffs on me. All of us girls were segregated from the men and taken away in a separate police van.