The State of Being Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tongue probed the hole it found there, then I slowly eased my mouth around the head; first, an inch and then two. Then, like a mad man, I tried to take it all in. With each thrust, I moved my mouth further down on his shaft, until my mouth had encased every delicious inch.

I couldn't believe it; I had his entire cock in my mouth. He started bucking as I continued to suck, determinedly bobbing my head up and down. Then, my hand reached down to caress his firm, bubble butt. I found his tight asshole all wet from my saliva, and started to massage it and began to push my finger in. With grunts of encouragement from him, I slid another finger in and started to finger-fuck him with fast strokes, much to his delight.

"Yeah! Fuck that tight ass!" Hips bucked up as he fucked my mouth, groaning in pleasure as he gripped the sides of the lounge chair, eyes shut tight.

I was a straight dude; a crazy but straight dude, who was sucking this cock, finger-fucking him and loving it. I do enjoy making love and eating pussy, but this was a whole new experience and I was making the best of it. Oh shit, maybe I was gay, because his cock felt so good in my mouth and I could tell by his moans and responses, that he was enjoying every minute of it.

It wasn't long before he was about to cum; I could actually feel his cock swelling to a slightly larger state, before hot cum flooded my hungry mouth. At first, I'd thought that it was better for me to stop but before I could tear myself away from his throbbing pole, it was too late. Cum leaked from my lips and dripped onto his stomach and balls. I started to choke a little, but I was determined to swallow all of it.

This young man was full of cum and I, a straight dude, was draining this spurting cock. I found his cum to be sweet, much like my own, and I wasn't disappointed at all. I continued to suck him clean until he was soft in my mouth. Finally, I removed my mouth from his satiated cock. As I looked up, I saw him smiling back at me. Not a word was spoken, but I could tell that he was spent and I, in turn, had enjoyed my first real blow job.

I'd sucked his cock, finger-fucked him, let him shoot in my mouth and I didn't even know the name of this cutie. So, off we went to the waters to clean up. I still head to the same beach every now and then, and have had several other interesting encounters. What does this mean?

Am I gay or is this just cock-envy?

Please let me know if you enjoyed and should I continue..

12