The Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refusing to allow him the opportunity to reject me, I stepped, fully clothed, into the shower and dropped to my knees.

"Are you crazy?"

My response was to take him swiftly into my mouth. Almost instantly, his limp member began to hardened.

"No, Tess," he gasped. "Now, I said no. I'm in charge."

We both understood that was a lie. He hadn't been in charge since the day I discovered his secret. I wasn't afraid to use it against him, so desperate was I to hold onto the only person to which I'd ever had a true connection.

I began to bob my head furiously as the water drenched my clothes. I took him to the back of my throat and beyond as he began to thrust his hips. I grabbed hold of his ass and squeezed hard to steady myself. This time it was he who whimpered in my grasp.

"Tess, baby, oh, no!"

I wasn't willing to stop until I tasted his essence, determined to swallow every drop the moment it poured into my mouth. It didn't take long before his shaft began to jerk over my tongue. As he came, I almost climaxed as well, thinking of how I could very well be punished for this forbidden act. After he was spent, I licked the last evidence of his lust from the head of his dick and rose, staring expectantly at him.

He exhaled deeply and drew me into his arms where we stayed huddled together till the water ran cold.

"You could come with me," I suggested. "No one knows us in California. We could be a real couple. We wouldn't have to hide."

"I can't baby," he replied with regret in his voice. "This is my home and you need to start living your own life."

"Do you promise you'll always be here for me?"

"I swear."

"I guess if that's all you can give me, I'll have to accept it," I said and left him before he could order me away.

Now I live in sunny California. It never snows here, but there is a chill that I recognize as loneliness. I am searching for the right new man. He must be wise, perhaps a bit older. He must have my best interest at heart. He must be willing to guide me with a firm hand when I need it. He must be willing to take charge.

12