The Stepbrother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the alley it wasn't as warm as in the crowd, but she was still sweating and felt quite hot. She was on the verge, the explosive feeling so close, but then she heard a laugh. Her eyes shot open. There were two young men, watching them, deeper in the alley.

"Fuck," she swore.

"I'll get rid of them," Mateus said as he stood up.

"No," she replied and tied the shoulder strap of her dress. She was so horny, but now in a moment of lucidity she realized they shouldn't be having sex in public, even with masks on. She didn't want someone placing a video online and then later someone might recognize them. The last thing she wanted was a tabloid headline. She could imagine it now, "Supermodel Cara Ström and actor Mateus Santos caught having sex in public alley during Carnival." She adjusted her panties as they left.

"Let's go back to the house," Mateus said. He held up his hand for a cab.

***

Cara dried her hair as she stepped naked from the bathroom, her amazing hourglass figure beaded with water. They had made out with heavy petting for most of the 20 minute cab ride back, but she felt sweaty and dirty when they got to the house, so she decided to get clean.

Her husband approached for a kiss, but she moved her head back.

"Querida?" He asked.

"After you shower," she replied with a smile. "Then we pick up where we left off."

The clock on the wall showed it was almost midnight as he rushed to the shower and she put on a sexy nightgown. Cara opened the door to head downstairs for some water.

She heard giggling of what sounded like a young woman. Illuminated by the dim moon and city lights from the outside, she saw Marlon coming upstairs with someone next to him. It was a woman kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt as they approached the bedroom next to the master Cara and Mateus were sharing.

"Hello," Cara said as they came into clearer view.

"Oh hey," Marlon said, looking up.

"Hi," the other woman said with a large smile.

"Where're the others?" Cara asked as she looked at his attractive companion.

The young woman had thick lips, dark brown cocoa colored skin, and the black coils of her hair were tied back. She wore a white mini skirt with a lace fringe and a yellow spaghetti strap top clung to her small breasts, revealing a toned midriff.

"Still partying probably," Marlon said.

"You... f-familiar?" the young woman said in broken English, looking at Cara with a hint of recognition. Marlon opened the door and gently pushed the woman inside, out of view.

"Goodnight," he said to Cara with a smile, before going inside himself and closing the door. He hasn't changed at all, she thought.

She went past the room and got a drink of water from the refrigerator downstairs before returning to the master bedroom, closing and locking the door. Her husband was lying on the bed nude, a towel underneath him.

"You look ready," she said with a smile.

"I am. Let me lick you to start," he said, sticking his tongue out. She pulled off her plain white panties and set them on the edge of the bed. Then she sat onto her husband's face, so his mouth was perfectly placed. She was turned towards the headboard and he was lying flat, his legs towards the foot of the bed.

She pulled her nightie up to allow him easier access. As he licked, she heard the squeaking noises of the bed next door.

"What's that?" Mateus said.

"Marlon came back with a Brazilian girl," she said.

"Good," he said with a smile and then continued to lick and probe.

Even though her husband's tongue felt amazing, tracing circles around her clit, Cara couldn't help but be distracted and a little jealous as the young woman cried out loudly. She hoped her step-son was using protection.

"Yes," Cara moaned. Her husband was one of the best she'd had when it came to cunnilingus. It was something about the agility in his tongue as he performed lingual gymnastics across her nether regions. He was worlds better than her ex-husband. She was soon so wet that she was dripping into his mouth and he was eagerly lapping up her nectar. Her moans continued as she approached an orgasm. It had been a few months since he had eaten her out properly. The last time, a couple months ago, he had even seemed lazy about it, so this was a pleasant change of pace.

She looked back, seeing his penis rise as he licked her, approaching the size of an average hot dog.

There was suddenly a pounding noise on the wall. It sounded like her step-son and the girl he brought home were having sex directly on the wall between their rooms. Cara sighed, her sexual energy sputtering with the interruption. The woman in the next room started squealing and crying out in Portuguese, interspersed with the banging on the wall.

"He's really giving it to her. She'll have trouble walking tomorrow," Mateus said with a small laugh.

Angrily, Cara grabbed the back of her husband's head and pushed him back against her pussy. He murmured and hummed against her clit. She bit her lip gently as the throbbing of her pussy intensified.

"Ah!" She moaned loudly, vocalized her pleasure suddenly. Mateus continued using his tongue against her clit, driving her wild as she screamed as loudly as her competitor in the other room. She rode her husband's mouth, holding his head and squeezing the back of his head as he pushed deep.

"Right there! Right there!" she said. It was her turn now, and she was aching for what she knew was coming. She wasn't even trying to be quiet. "I'm going to cum." A warm explosive feeling radiated from between her legs and over her whole body. "Yes, yes!" She let it roll over her for almost a minute before dismounting from his face, smiling and bending down to kiss him. She tasted her own sweet flavor on his wet lips, a hint of fresh cherries mixed with light caviar. She still felt warm between her legs as she put her hand down to his penis, stroking it as she kissed down his chest, round stomach and then she engulfed his cock in one motion. She didn't even gag as she allowed him to slip into her throat.

"Ai meu Deus!" he shouted, when she deep throated him. His sudden exclamation in Portuguese was an ego boost to her increasing fellatio skill since being 'trained' by her step-son. She would have smiled but it wasn't possible with her mouth full. The sounds next door continued, but she focused on the task at hand, sucking and slurping his penis while she gently grabbed his testicles.

Although she had edged back down from the orgasm, she was not sated. Her pussy was pulsing and eager to be filled. She slowly withdrew, her lips tight upon his penis. Then she flicked her tongue deftly against his pisshole while he moaned loudly. She had to be careful she didn't take it too far and get him bursting into her face.

"Now put it in," she said with a grin.

She sat up and walked forward on her hands and knees, facing away from Mateus and pulling her nightie around her waist. He grunted as he sat up. He pressed his penis against her and it entered easily in one clean motion until she felt his belly against her ass. He began moving it in and out slowly.

"Harder," she said, hearing the pounding next door. Her husband thrusted against her firmly. She bounced her well-shaped ass against him, trying to get more sensation and friction. It was so slippery inside her juicy snatch, that she didn't feel much of him.

She usually didn't orgasm more than once with Mateus, and never vaginally, but right now she wanted to desperately. She thought maybe they could spice it up a little.

"Pull my hair," she said, flipping her head back. He grabbed her blonde locks with one hand while he continued, his loins and belly bouncing off her ass. She braced herself with one forearm while she reached her other hand back to her clit. She moaned in pleasure, enjoying the submissive role as he thrust into her. It was something she didn't even consider before her sexual experiences with her step-son. She cried loudly when her husband thrust and pulled her hair, her clit pulsing pleasure as she rubbed it. She was nearly matching the cries next door. She wanted Marlon to hear her. She imagined his muscles pulsing and glistening as he pumped the dark-skinned woman with his tasty chocolate cock.

Her husband slowed after a couple minutes, with slight labored breathing. He only grinded into her now and let go of her hair.

"Fuck it's coming," he said.

Cara kept moving over her husband's cock, slamming her round ass against him again and again while she rubbed her clit furiously.

She barely felt her husband burst into her and become soft as he pulled free. She continued to rub her clit, still wanting to feel another orgasm with or without her husband.

Then she felt her husband's fingers probe into her pussy, spreading her gooey depths wider. He had what felt like three fingers inside, pushing in and out. It felt similar in size to his penis.

"More," she said. She felt another finger. He began moving his hand in a pulsing motion. She wanted to cum so badly. She imagined her step-son fucking her fiercely, that time next to the pool. He had never cum so hard before or since. As she imagined it, she came so hard on her husband's hand that she squeezed it out. "Yes Mar-!" she cried and shoved her mouth into the duvet as she almost said her step-son's name.

The pulses of the orgasm ached through her entire body as she collapsed flat onto her front. The waves of pleasure slowly diminished as she opened her eyes. She finally felt satisfied. Mateus lay beside her on his back.

"Oh my. That was good, yes?" He kissed her lips.

"Mmm. That was wonderful."

Next door the squeaking of the bed and the loud moans continued.

"It's been a while since you've cum twice."

"I know, thank you for that."

"Your husband provides," he said.

"What are the plans for tomorrow?" Cara asked.

"I thought we could go to Petrópolis."

"What's that?"

"It's a beautiful city just to the North of where we are now in Leblon."

"Is it a big?"

"I'd say so. I wonder if all the children are back yet?" Her husband asked.

"I don't know," she said, turning her head away from him. She hoped her son Aiden wasn't sleeping on the uncomfortable couch downstairs, while Marlon was keeping everyone up with the sexual marathon in the other room. "I'm so tired."

They lay there quietly for five minutes or so. the sounds continued. It was difficult to sleep with the performance in the next room transmitting through the wall.

"Honey, I know it's awkward, but could you ask them to keep it down?"

There was no response. When she pushed herself up onto her hands she saw her husband was asleep. She sighed, pulling up the covers over him and then she went to the bathroom to pee.


12