The Stepbrother Ch. 08

Story Info
Aiden and his stepbrother Marlon walk down a beach in Rio.
5.2k words
4.59
4.9k
3
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

It was early afternoon and the sun was beginning it's descent. High rise buildings contrasted against the faded green mountains in the far distance. It was less than a mile from the tall buildings to the beautiful white sand beaches of Ipanema in Rio de Janeiro. There were many people basking in the heat of the sun's rays and enjoying the cool ocean's waves.

On colorful fabric cangas spread on the beach, lying side by side on their backs, were two beautiful blonde women. Their skin was shiny with sunscreen and their eyes were closed as if asleep. One that looked under twenty was tall and thin with a rectangular shaped body and a green Brazilian cut bikini. She had mascara-covered lashes over her eyes. Her platinum blonde hair framed her forehead with short bangs. She had a small nose with a ring through the left side.

The other woman looked to be in her thirties with champagne blonde hair and a trim almost muscular pear shaped body. She was wearing a white bikini with transparent straps.

"Honey you sure you want to stay here till the sun goes down?" she said to a man sitting nearby. "I don't want us to burn."

"The sunset will be quite beautiful," said the handsome man with dark chocolate colored skin. He spoke in a thick Brazilian accent. His hair was gray at the temples and he wore shorts and a button up shirt. He sat on a chair beneath an umbrella as he sipped a dark cocktail. He looked over the two women and smiled. "We could get a couple more chairs and umbrellas."

"I think so. Ashley you might get too dark," the woman replied.

"I'll be fine Mateus," the younger woman said. "Anyway my tan will fade by the time I have my next photoshoot."

"We can get a couple in case you change your mind," Mateus said. "Aiden my boy, could you get two more chairs and umbrellas for the girls?" He handed some Brazilian reals (dollars) to a young man sitting next to him. He had platinum blonde hair, longish on top and shaved around the sides. He was also sitting on a chair beneath an umbrella.

"Yeah sure," he said. He took a long sip from a coconut drink he had nearby before wrapping a canga with a Brazilian flag design around his shoulders and standing up. He wore a Brazilian sunga (similar to a speedo) that matched his cerulean eyes. He had a trim figure with skin a bit paler than his mother and sister.

Aiden's stepfather Mateus had suggested yesterday that they go watch the sunset over the ocean. They had only arrived an hour ago.

He did a little people watching, but had been pretty bored. He wondered if he should have gone shopping with his oldest sister, Courtney. She went with her boyfriend Jim to Barra da Tijuca, a place known for having an indoor mall similar to the United States. Aiden enjoyed experiencing local culture, but Courtney quickly got bored of "local" and liked reverting back to what she was used to. Their youngest sister Catlyn had gone with them. He knew it wasn't that she liked shopping that much, in fact Catlyn was the least interested in fashion of the whole Strom family. She had done a little modeling and acting as a child, but after middle school she had changed how she dressed to comfortable and simple clothing. Aiden suspected she didn't go to the beach because she didn't want to be seen in a swimsuit. She was very shy ever since puberty.

It only took Aiden a minute to find where to rent chairs and umbrellas. After paying, he saw a young man with caramel-colored skin and the physique of an athlete walk up to him.

His torso was like an inverted pyramid, with a wide muscular chest upon which sat a set of square shoulders. One had a coiled green UCU snake tattoo. Around his neck were a pair of silver crucifixes. His biceps were large and his abdominals perfectly chiseled. His lower ab veins led down to long black board shorts.

"Hey Aiden, walk with me down the beach? I saw some hot girls," he said with a deep voice.

"Can't pick them up yourself Marlon?" Aiden asked, with a smirk. "Help me with the umbrellas." He started walking with the chairs and when he reached Cara, Ashley and Mateus, he set them down. After Marlon set down the umbrellas, Aiden sat down on his chair.

"I bet Brazilians love the whole Aryan thing here," Marlon said gesturing to Aiden. "I just look like a local."

"Eh-" Aiden began to protest, but he was pretty bored. His stepbrother was right; Brazilian women and men seemed to love his blonde hair and blue eyes. It was only their fourth day there and he had already kissed more than 20 people at clubs and bloco parties. (Both men and women, he wasn't particularly fond of gay or straight labels when it came to his sexuality.) He had heard that Brazilians enjoyed kissing and were much more open in that regard, which he could very much confirm, but he hadn't got laid yet. In fact it had been a couple weeks since he last had sex, which was a long time for him. He had met a lot of hot people in Brazil that he would have slept with, but whenever the chance came up he had been out with his sisters and didn't want to leave them alone.

Something was off though. Marlon didn't seem like the type to ask for help with girls.

"You seriously can't get any?" Aiden said looking at his very attractive step-brother. Although Aiden had mixed feelings about Marlon's alpha-male personality, he had one night stands with his type before. Marlon muscular body was drool worthy, and his chiseled jawline, with thick lips, and black soulpatch made him all the more sexy. If it was just one night, and if Marlon wasn't his stepbrother, Aiden would have already hooked up with him. Well... if Marlon was gay.

"Ok, you got me. Cara begged me to get you off your ass," Marlon said.

"I didn't beg," the older blonde woman said.

"Seriously mother?" Aiden laughed.

"She did," Marlon smiled. Aiden sighed.

The beach did have some pretty hot bodies out today. Away from his mother and sisters, maybe he could actually meet someone on this trip he could hook up with.

"What the hell, sure,"Aiden said, standing up.

"Love you Aidy," Cara said, blowing him a kiss.

"You too."

"We might be gone for a while," Marlon said.

They began walking down the beach along the waterline, not speaking to each other, but side by side. There were many people, some in the water, others lying on the sand or playing with a football (soccer ball in America). He wondered how awkward it would be, leering at women with Marlon. But there was always the hope he could meet someone interesting. Aiden was by no means ready to settle down, but who knows, it could happen. He enjoyed meeting new people, and he did need to practice Portuguese. He had learned some phrases from his modeling friends that were from Brazil. And his stepfather Mateus would sometimes teach him new words. Aiden wasn't fluent like Mateus, but he was better than everyone else in his family.

They approached a pair of women from behind. Their Brazilian thongs barely covered their large ovoid posteriors.

"Hello," Marlon said loudly from behind.

The two women turned. They looked middle-aged, wrinkles and lines over their smiling faces. Aiden laughed. Marlon smiled and rolled his eyes at Aiden.

"Hallo cutie," one said. Marlon waved and continued to walk. Aiden caught up.

"Not your type?" he asked.

"I'm in not in the mood for older women," Marlon said.

"Isn't that a little shallow?"

"Maybe..." Marlon said with a shrug. "Is it just me or was their asses like 20 years younger than their faces?"

"Sounds about right," Aiden replied with a smirk.

They walked a bit more and Aiden saw a dark skin woman and one lighter, almost Marlon's skin tone in matching white bikinis coming out of the waves. The guys waited for the women to come closer as they left the waves toward the shore.

"How are you?" Marlon said when they were close enough.

"Good," they responded. "Americans?" said the woman with a chocolate skin tone. Her box-braided hair with silver beads was long, reaching right below her ample chest. She had thick lips and her dark brown eyes had heavy lashes.

"Yes," Aiden replied. The women smiled.

"So many muscles," she said, looking at Marlon.

"I like to work out," Marlon said with a shrug.

"I like your hair," said the woman with lighter skin in a heavy accent. She held her hand up to Aiden's platinum blonde locks. Her own silky brown tresses hung down to her small chest. Aiden noticed she was wearing a thin silver band across one of her wrists.

"Thanks, yours is very beautiful," he replied.

"Do you live near here?" Marlon asked the woman with box-braids.

"Not too far," she said, pointing inland, to the North.

"You have a sexy body," he said, putting his hand to her hip. She smiled as he moved closer.

Aiden watched as his stepbrother kissed the woman. He sure did move fast.

"Qual é o seu nome?" Aiden asked. Meaning what is your name. The woman with the silver band on her wrist smiled broadly.

"Yara," she said.

"Beautiful."

"Voce e muito gato," she said to him.

"Hmm?" He didn't quite understand her use of slang. She moved closer and kissed Aiden's lips.

"You want to have sex?" Marlon asked the woman with box braids quietly, but loud enough Aiden could hear.

"Oh... um?" the woman he was talking to seemed uncomfortable.

"Do you want to?" he asked.

"Sorry no," she replied softy.

"Ok no problem. It was good meeting you," he said.

Marlon started to walk away.

"Guess we're going," Aiden said to Yara.

"Sorry about him." He gave a regretful smile and then turned, catching up to his stepbrother.

"Are you usually that bad with women?" Aiden said with a smirk.

"Gotta get that rejection over early," Marlon said. "Like a bandaid. Makes the whole process easier." He smiled at Aiden and continued to walk.

They approached many women, and Marlon applied subtler tactics. He didn't directly ask if they wanted sex anymore. But they went through nearly a dozen women without success. After the last group of women, Aiden spoke up.

"So, are you just gonna shotgun through all the girls along the beach until someone says yes?" Aiden said.

"Yeah, that's how it works," Marlon said.

"Well eventually you'll find a girl willing, but..."

"Maybe you could teach me some Portuguese to help," Marlon said.

"That's ironic," Aiden replied. Marlon's biological father Mateus was Brazilian, but because he didn't grow up with him Marlon didn't know how to speak Portuguese. They just recently were on speaking terms.

"I could be your wingman," Marlon said. "That girl in the red thong looked like she was interested in you, but you didn't even try."

Aiden laughed. Then he shrugged with a wan smile.

"Comeon just a few words," Marlon said.

"Portuguese is pretty tough."

"Try me."

"Maybe... but let's talk to some guys too," Aiden suggested.

"Guys? Uh, ok... sure," Marlon said. He sounded reluctant.

"Ok then. Let's see there's, qual é o seu nome?"

"What is your name?"

"Yeah. Then, você é linda. That means you are beautiful."

"Você é linda, okay," Marlon replied. "What else?"

"Try to learn those for now, I'm not sure..." Aiden paused. He saw a couple of cute and very fit guys nearby. One had dark spiky hair and was looking straight at him. He was wearing a red sunga and had a sun tattoo on the right pectoral of his wide chest. The other guy had a blue sunga, a short scruffy beard and windswept surfer style hair. He wasn't as muscular, but looked more lean and chiseled. The way the guy with spiky hair looked at Aiden, he had a feeling...

"I think it's time to meet some guys," Aiden said with a smile. He walked the edge of the water where the two men were talking.

Marlon followed right behind Aiden with a tentative smile.

"Hello," Aiden said with a grin.

"Hi," said the guy with the scruffy beard. His hazel eyes had long dark lashes and he smiled back.

"I'm Aiden, and this is Marlon."

"Hello," they both nodded.

"We're visiting for Carnival from the United States. I can't get over how amazing the beaches look. And the people too. Are you from around here?"

"Eh yes, I am Lucas," replied the guy with the scruffy beard, extending his arm. Aiden took his hand and shook it firmly.

"Qual é o seu nome?" Marlon asked the other man, but fumbled a bit over the words.

"João," the other young man said with a grin shaking Marlon's hand. "You are Brazilian?" he asked in Portuguese.

"I only speak a little," Marlon admitted. "Aiden here speaks Portuguese much better than I can. He's great with his mouth," he said with a wink.

So that's his idea of a wingman? Aiden felt like slapping his stepbrother.

"Really?" João's said, grinning broadly. He looked Aiden up and down as they shook hands. Marlon reached his hand forward and shook Lucas's hand.

"I'm not fluent," Aiden said. "But I do speak a little," he said in Portuguese.

"You speak very well," João replied back.

"Sorry, but I feel like I've met you before?" he said.

"No," Aiden said. "I think I would have remembered, you are very..."

"Hmm?" João asked.

"Bonito," Aiden replied.

"Obrigado," João replied.

"Seu amigo..." Lucas said, gesturing to Marlon.

"No, step-brother," Aiden said.

"Step-brother?"

"Oh its.." Aiden tried to explain in Portuguese, but he had trouble. The Brazilian men looked confused.

"Just say friends," Marlon replied.

"Friends?" Lucas said. Marlon nodded.

"Ok, your friend is very muscular," he said, putting his hand up on Marlon's rock hard abs with a large smile.

"You are both handsome," João said with a small smile. Lucas looked at João and then back to Marlon.

"Thank you. You also are very handsome," Marlon nodded.

"Yes," Lucas agreed. "Sorry, are you boyfriends?"

"No," Marlon said with a shake of his head and a smile. "Just friends looking for... more friends. And you?" Marlon said, gesturing to the two Brazilians.

"Yes, also just friends," Lucas replied.

"Good," Aiden said with a smile.

"Do you work out every day?" Lucas said, moving a bit closer to Marlon and turning towards him.

"Almost."

Aiden turned his attention to the guy with the spiky hair and tattoo.

"We used to," João said.

"What?"

"We used to be boyfriends."

"Oh. I really like your tattoo," Aiden said, quickly changing the subject. "Can I see it closer?"

"Yes."

Aiden put his head down at chest level and gently touched the bronze skin where the tattoo was. It was a simple design, but beautifully done.

"I love it," Aiden said in Portuguese.

"Thank you," he replied.

"I really like tattoos," Aiden nodded. "Do you know of any good parties this week?"

"There are so many. Lucas and I are going to a cat party tonight."

"Cat party?" Aiden said.

"We have costumes."

Aiden noticed out of the corner of his eye Lucas was touching Marlon along his arm, and heavily flirting. He wondered how Marlon would react, because he seemed like the homophobic type.

"If I go, would I need a costume?" Aiden asked João.

"No. You don't need one."

"Where is this party?"

"In Caju."

"I think we are going to somewhere else tonight."

"Oh. I wanted to see more of you," he said. He put his hand on Aiden's arm.

"Porque?" Aiden said coyly.

"Because I like you," João said in Portuguese. He put his hand to the side of Aiden's head and smiled.

It wasn't love at first sight or anything, but João had many of the qualities he was attracted to. Especially his tattoo and tall height.

They looked into each other's eyes. Aiden could anticipate what was coming next, but he felt his heart beat in his chest faster than he was expecting. João pressed his lips against Aiden's, kissing passionately. As the Brazilian began to pull away, Aiden pulled him back and kissed him deeply. It seemed like minutes passed.

They pulled apart and João was smiling.

Aiden heard a deep laugh. He looked to Marlon and Lucas who were talking. Then Lucas kissed Marlon soundly on the lips. Marlon laughed again and held out a hand separating himself from Lucas. Aiden smirked.

They began kissing again. Aiden felt his penis swell as they continued. It had been too long since he'd kissed like this. He pulled back. He might look awkward if he continued. The sunga he was wearing left little to the imagination.

"Give me your number," Aiden said in Portuguese. "I might be able to meet you at the cat party."

"Ok," João smiled. He told Aiden his phone number.

"We should go," Aiden said after putting the number in his phone. They walked closer to Marlon and Lucas.

"You can't stay longer?"

"I told Marlon I'd walk with him down the whole beach before sunset."

"That's right," Marlon replied.

"Another kiss before you go?" Lucas asked Marlon.

"Maybe next time," Marlon said with a wan smile.

"I'll be dreaming about those lips tonight," Lucas said in Portuguese. Aiden laughed.

"It was good to meet you," Lucas said reaching his hand out to Aiden. They all shook hands goodbye. But João also gave Aiden a kiss on the lips.

The two stepbrothers walked away. Aiden looked back to see both of the guys still looking at them.

"How'd it go?" Marlon asked.

"I got a number," he replied.

"Ok," he nodded.

"How about you," Aiden said with a smirk.

"I wasn't that into him," Marlon said with a wan smile.

"Really? He wasn't a good kisser?" Aiden asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He surprised me with that. But it's not like I haven't been hit on by a guy before."

"What do you usually do when that happens?"

"I tell them I'm straight."

Aiden nodded.

"Is that what you did with Lucas?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Was he mad?"

"No, but he didn't believe me."

Aiden laughed.

"He mostly asked questions about me and stared like a creep. How about you and spiky hair guy?"

"To be honest I really liked him," Aiden said.

"Ok you gonna call him?"

"Yeah, maybe. He was sweet. And a real good kisser, but... let's see if we can't find someone better."

"Ok. What kind of guy are you looking for?" Marlon asked.

Aiden looked at his stepbrother. His tall dark muscular form and shoulder tattoo checked all the boxes he was attracted to physically, but he liked guys that were more softer around the edges in terms of personality.

"Uh- I guess I'll know it when I see it," Aiden said, turning a little red. "Could even be a girl," he replied.

Marlon looked at him seriously. "Ok. And what are you going to do when you see this person?"

"What are you saying? Is this a pep talk or something?"

"No. I'm just saying you need a plan. Otherwise how are you going to do what you want? You gonna take someone back to the house?" Marlon said.

"You sound like a football coach."

"Are you going to take someone back to the house?" he said again.

"No, probably just get their number and hook up later," Aiden said.

"Yeah you can get a number, but we don't have a lot of time on this trip do we?"

"Not really I guess."

"You don't have the time to call a bunch of people and hope one of them says yes."

"Ok... so what's your plan Don Juan?"

"You'll see," Marlon said with a grin.

They continued walking along the beach, and spoke to another group of girls next and then guys after that. Whenever they were picking up girls, Marlon would become the alpha and Aiden the wingman, but the reverse would happen when they approached guys. They didn't talk about it, but it seemed to happen naturally. Marlon was a decent wingman on those occasions.

Then they came across a group of hot college girls from the States. They talked for a bit, but the women seemed more interested in Brazilian guys than a couple Americans.

After a few more encounters, they came across a group of three guys, all very handsome with chiseled muscles.

"Hello boys," Aiden said in a sultry tone as he and Marlon walked right up to them.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12