The Stepford Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers

"Boy dad you weren't joking, she's a totally different person."

"Listen Jack, about today."

"Shhhh dad, it's our secret."

He then winked and went up to the guest room to put his clothes away.

That night Morgan came by for a drink and while we were talking he mentioned if I had tried the watch recently. I stuttered a no and he chuckled.

"Good because I think we got our watches mixed up, either that or it suddenly stopped working".

I laughed it off and we switched back the watches. When Morgan left I was going to have a talk with Jackson but he was fast asleep and I let him be. In the morning I had to deliver some contracts to a New Haven office and was gone most of the day.

When I got home I was shocked again. Jackson was screwing Michelle and another cheerleader named Rachel in the family room while Candice sat on the couch with a blank stare. I double-checked my watch it was still with me.

"Jackson what's going on?"

He pulled his cock out of Rachel and stood up to talk to me. The girls tried to pull him back down. He was also wearing a watch and he pressed the buttons.

"Michelle, Rachel, 69 each other."

The girls then stopped pulling on him and went into a 69 at his feet. Jackson flashed the watch on his wrist.

"It's grandpa's watch you told me about. It just needed a battery and a simple rewiring of the transmitter and now it can be used on any of the programmed girls. Hey dad, get undressed and join us".

I was flabbergasted. My eyes drifted to the two teenagers each licking each other's pussy. The scene was turning me on but I hesitated not knowing what to do. My son was talking into the watch and Michelle stood up and walked to me. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I turned my head to see Jackson smiling while Rachel was sucking his cock.

Michelle led me into my daughter's bedroom she then turned and kissed me deeply in the mouth. My resistance faded and our tongues mingled, her hands around my neck and my hands caressing her back and ass. She then undid my belt, my pants and pulled them down with my briefs. She then laid back and stretched out on the bed smiling at me.

I stepped out of my clothes and my erect penis pulled me toward her. I climbed on top of her and one arm reached around my neck as the other grabbed a hold of my cock and slipped it into her sweet honey pot.

The tightness gripping my cock as it moved in and out of her pussy combined with the sight of her wide eyes moving up into her eyelids in rhythm. As my thrusting increased I lifted my head and looked around my daughters room. For a moment I thought that I was screwing my daughter. She was beautiful and the same age, as Michelle and she would do whatever, whatever I "ahhhhh" I came with an orgasm I haven't felt in years

I was panting heavy and laid on top of her it was about then I started coming to my senses. What was I doing? I quickly got off the bed, gathered my clothes and ran to my bedroom. I closed the door, paced the room thinking a hundred thoughts then went into the shower.

I stayed in the shower for a while, by the time I got out and dressed I found my daughter in her room doing her homework, as far as she knew nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Jackson was gone and so were the girls. My wife called from London I told her Jackson was home for a visit. I then asked her to come home early. The guilt over what I had done made me say that. She agreed. Later that evening Jackson came home and I we sat in the kitchen and had a talk.

"Jack, it's wrong, I can't deal with this guilt".

"Dad. Hey, it's as if it never happened. No harm, no foul. Look, supposed these were normal kids, hell you have a few drinks, flip out grab Michelle's ass and BAM, the cops are calling you a pervert and you're in jail. Divorced and life ruined. But this is like a 'do over'; it's a free pass. You can act on your impulses and no one is hurt"

I knew in the eyes of God, it was not a free pass.

"In fact, I was just going to spend a few days visiting here then go hang out with my buddies in Atlantic City, but fuck it, I'm going to hang here before going back to class."

I couldn't stay at home working, I went into Manhattan and tried to keep myself busy but my mind just ran into thoughts of what Jackson was doing. He was having his fill of high school girls. I was wondering if he was even screwing his sister. Would he be that far gone? The feeling that overcame me, well I think it was a twinge of jealousy I thought of Candice laying naked in her bed her brother fucking her. Then I remembered me fucking Michelle in her bed and in my thoughts Michelle became Candice.

By the time I came back home I would see different young girls from the high school leaving the house. Jackson was in the kitchen naked, getting something to drink.

"Hey dad" he waved, the watch dangling off his wrist a reminder of this guilt.

"Your mother is coming home tomorrow you know".

"Yeah, I got a special evening planned"

I asked him what he meant with that remark, but he just shrugged it off as nothing.

I lay in my bed restless, unable to sleep.

I picked up Jennifer at the airport with Jackson in tow. When we arrived back at the house Candice was just returning from school. We were one big happy family. I had to drop off some contracts and left for a few hours. I returned home about 8:30 PM, the lights were out and candles were lit. I walked into the family and soft music was playing. Both Jennifer and Candice were wearing sexy evening gowns, bare backed with a large slit up the side of the dress.

"It's a party darling," said Jennifer.

"Daddy dance with me."

My daughter then took off my jacket and put draped her arms around my neck and shoulders. Jennifer and Jackson also began to dance. The four of us were slow dancing. My daughter caressed my neck and grinded her body into mine. I was getting an erection. My own hands betrayed me, slowly moving down the small of her back and lightly rubbing her ass.

I turned my head and my son and his mother were also dancing the same way, his knee grinding in her crotch, her hands grabbing his ass. My daughter was nibbling on my neck and soon we were kissing each other. I saw movement and my son and wife had moved to the couch. They were openly necking on the couch my son's hands groping her breasts through the gown. He stopped for a moment, looked at me then whispered something into his watch.

My daughter froze for a moment then snapped to. She deeply kissed me then held me at arms length away smiling at me in a mischievous way. She slowly bent down to her knees, the whole time looking up into my eyes.

"Candice"

"Call me Candy daddy, please."

I took a hard swallow. of my dry mouth "Candy"

She undid my zipper and reached inside my pants pulling out my cock.

"Please daddy."

My erect cock was inches from her pouting young mouth, her eyes still looking into mine. "Please" she said again.

I then took my hand and placed it gently on the back of her blonde head and moved her closer to my cock. Her lips parted as my cock made contact with the lush flesh of her lips and they let my cock slide in. With my other hand I undid my belt and trousers and let them fall down.

"Yes Candy. Yes" I murmured as she sucked and bobbed her head. I turned my attention to the couch. My wife was naked sprawled on the couch as my son was eating her pussy.

With a pop my cock left her lips and my daughter pulled down my shorts while I took off my shirt. She then stood up and turned her back to me and I unzipped the gown. She let it fall freely to the carpet she was completely nude underneath. She then walked to the couch got on all fours and kissed her mother on the lips.

My son climbed on top of his mother and started fucking her while mother and daughter continued their deep loving kiss. My daughters perfect round hard ass beckoned me. I went behind her, my hard cock rested on her buttocks.

"No. This is wrong."

"Dad. Don't worry they both won't even remember this ever happened."

"She won't remember a thing."

"That's right, by next week you will think you dreamed the whole think"

Jack continued to fuck my wife and he whispered into his watch. My daughter then broke the kiss with her mother and arched her ass toward me.

"Fuck me daddy. Please fuck me."

I took my cock and fed it into her pussy. I then felt the head of my cock hit something, I thrust forward again and I took my daughter's second virginity.

"Oh jeez" I groaned.

My son chuckled "I saved her cherry just for you dad and trust me, it was hard to do."

Candice meanwhile gyrated her ass back into my cock. As Candy she was an experienced slut who really knew hot to fuck. I held on to her ass and fucked her harder, occasionally reaching around for a squeeze of her tits.

My son was cumming as he pumped his cock into his mother. He pulled his dripping cock out of Jennifer's snatch and dangled it in front of his sister's mouth. She opened wide to take it in and clean him off. I myself was so turned on by this orgy and my cum exploded into my sweet daughter's pussy.

I stood up feeling drained. I took my wife's hand and led her off the couch and toward the stairs.

"Oops, almost forgot".

He then pressed the buttons and talked into the watch.

"Candice, Jennifer you will now take a shower and then turn into bed. In the morning you will remember only that we had dinner as a family and watched the DVD we rented."

In the morning Jackson left us to go back to the University and everything was back to normal. Well, as normal as it gets here in Stepford. Jackson took his grandfather's watch with him. I guess he figured that if he left it behind I would destroy it or abuse it. He was right. I would have destroyed it.

Meanwhile the temptation to use my watch on Candice was only in my thoughts, when I was awake. Every time my wife would leave town for a few days, I would use the watch and Candy would be in my bed.

I should have known that all sins need retribution. 18 of the girls in the high school became pregnant, including Michelle next door. Tracing back the probable time of conception and Morgan was able to remember the "accidental" watch switch about that time. He went to the city council with his suspicions. The doctors in Stepford were busy that season, correcting the wrongs. The DNA sampling proved that Jackson and I were the culprits.

I fled Stepford with the Stepford police on my tail. They had already taken control of my wife and daughter. I went directly to Jackson's apartment, just as he walked out side a car came tearing down the street and a hail of bullets cracked above our heads. He jumped into the car and we sped away, losing them in the traffic.

I write this now to you as a warning. Don't be fooled by promises of guilt free sins. My son and I are now in hiding, but we are putting together a plan to go back to Stepford and reclaim our family. We still have our watches. Perhaps we can even dish out a little revenge against Mr. Redstone and his group, after all, my soul is damned anyway, and I might as well get even too.

I end my tale here. If you would like to see continue this story, email me for permission and you can write the next chapter.

MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers
12