All Comments on 'The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 04'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pathetic.

one star. gotta love it. No true cuckold would react like that. No rage/humiliation is involved. Do research before you write. Any man that reacts like that would have killed her the moment they finished watching the dvd. And she is not a wife. She's not even a woman. She's an empty, vacuous, hole. Not to mention diseased. In order to enjoy a story, there has to be a redeeming quality to the characters. Something that doesn't utterly disgust you. This has nothing of the sort. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One truly sick author.

When you look up scum in the dictionary you see a picture of this author.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Not exactly my piece of cake being the kind of story it is, but it was written nicely, that I know. Thanks again for the effort, Ahabscribe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next time

Next time wait 20 years and hopefully i won't be around to read it.

Tittyluver69Tittyluver69over 12 years ago
Great Job

Hey just read the whole series it is excellent!! Love stories about sluts, please add to the series there are so many ways to take this if you need ideas let me know I have several! Donnie either has to lighten up or leave though, he could be enjoying a hell of ride. Keep them cumming and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2

years wait was not long enough . Go back to your dormant faze.This was not worth the time it took to read it.

Bobby_3111Bobby_3111over 12 years ago
Very good

I thought it was a good story, well written.

Never ceases to amaze me though how married guys can come on her and read through the whole story and then say it was bad simply because the wife is fucking someone besides the hubby. Do you guys think the stories in this category are only supposed to be about wives fucking their husbands and thats it ? Is that what you really think when you click on the category ? How in the hell is that supposed to be arousing ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't stop

great stort. I've read it twice on the train cumming back from university. Nicely written too.

as for the "dorks" who don't like a wel written storey with great scenes, the Romance storeys are a click away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A suggestion

You might want to reclassify this under the incest/taboo section. I suspect it'll get more readers and more votes that way. It's not as if you'd be lying - there is incest in the story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OK WHATS THE NEXT PLAN

how to boost performance in a marriage. TK U MLJ LV NV

jayhiljayhilover 12 years ago

It would be great to see her daughter get brought in sexually and compete in the contest next year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Stunning! Got to be the best story on here at the moment surely?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pile of manure! Inept and vociferous.

Well deserved 1 star.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 12 years ago
Good

Good story, very imaginative. I don't understand comments by people who are looking at Literotica and complaining about fictional infidelity; this seems ridiculous. My only quibble is that the husband's constant sullenness and anger is tiresome. He should either learn to enjoy his humiliation and embrace it, or leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why Not Add Some Love For A Twist

When I read most "Non-Consent" stories, I get the impression that the authors really hate women. When I read most "Loving Wives" stories, I get the impression that the authors really hate men. Given the impetus for Sonya's avocation, this story could go into either category.

I love the fact that she genuinely loves what she's doing. It makes the sex "guiltless". But she really does not love Donnie. Rather than the normal "man-hating Loving Wives" story, have you considered releasing Donnie, to find someone who loves and cares for him. Even Tara is turning into a "predator". Perhaps he could find a real "partner" (as opposed to abuser), but stay in his home for the sake of the children.

Dark_DestinyDark_Destinyover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

this has always been one of my favorite series. the sex is extremely graphic and naughty. it's a work of fiction, yet the story is believable. what??? yes, it's believable because of the way it is written. it's because of the way it is written that i want to believe... and be there! THAT is what makes a good story/movie/video!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the stimulus plan slut

again graet read but i enjoyed the first three chapters because of the incestuous fucking between the priest and his nun sister plus the blasphemy and lewd descriptions and dirty talk . the first three chapters were a little dark and different , you are definately a very good story teller . the best thing about the later chapters were the fact that the older man was fucking his middle aged daughter which was very stimulating . i really enjoy a story thats dark and twisted with debauched filthy sluts , such a turn on .lets have more filth

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeover 9 years ago
just provocative fantasy, but fun

Unreal, impossible, just fantasy, unusual, humorous, provocative, but a lot fun

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife, cuckold, and gangbangs are just three different flavors of shit shoveled by arabscribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whoohooo! A gangbang of a lifetime. That's like a once in a lifetime trip to Europe or a cruise around the world right? I mean a couple hours of sex is certainly something for the ages.

Dumb ass kink weirdos. Y'all are total and complete base idiots. All of you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A gangbang eh? Well I suppose that was to be expected. Kudos on making it interesting though with the whole competition with a fellow superwhore. I liked that. But goddamn 118 loads taken between her mouth, ass and pussy? Fucking hell how did she survive that? And how did she go 3 weeks without after that? Truly the pinnacle of whoredom. And to think she was a good, loving, faithful wife all that time before discovering her "true self" at 40. I guess it really is the quiet ones you gotta watch for...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous