The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,488 Followers

A few people prepping the plane for take-off paused to get a good look at the Stockman' new pet whore. A cold wind made me shiver -- gooseflesh popping up all over my quickly reddening skin. I could feel drops of cunt cream splatter on my thighs or making impossibly loud sounds as they dropped onto the tarmac.

I'm sure part of me was humiliated to be so brazenly put on display, but most of me was incredibly aroused. I'm proud of my body -- and it made me wet to see such interested expressions from the men who paused to appreciate my naked flesh. I stood there on display, making myself stand erect, thrusting my pelvis and breasts out -- my humiliation overridden by my own lustful pride. There was a part of me yearned to see these same men and those same expressions someday as they might recognize me as I shopped at the local grocery store or dining out in a local restaurant.

Then there was a tug on my collar and Joan sternly commanded, "Come on, my sweet little whore." She led me across the tarmac to where the jet awaited. I did my best to make her proud, strutting along like a sexy cougar, hips swinging and tits bouncing enticingly until we climbed up the ramp stairs and into the plane.

For what seemed a small jet from the outside, it was surprisingly spacious on the inside with a few rows of large comfortable seats and beyond it a lounge area with lush couches against the sides of the cabin and a small bar and refrigerator.

Joan commanded me to sit and belt in while we awaited take-off, taking a seat next to me. I meekly complied, feeling incredibly aroused at being under her domination. Mister Stockman boarded and immediately ordered the pilot to take off. I felt a little dizziness as the small jet roared into the sky, my ears popping as the cabin pressurized. As we climbed, Joan's right hand drifted over between my naked thighs, fingers finding their way into my wet, spread open flesh, so any nervousness I felt about flying was distracted as she teased my sodden pussy.

Finally, the pilot announced we could remove our belts and after pouring us all a drink, Mister Stockman guided us to the lounging area of the plane. He sat down across from me and said, "Well, now, Sonya -- I'm sure you're curious as to the details of your assignment?"

While Joan continued to sit next to me, her hand returning between my legs, I nodded and said, "Oh, yes sir! Just imagining has made me wet."

Mister Stockman gave a short amused laugh while his daughter murmured, "Beyond wet -- she is a virtual cunt swamp, Father." Joan looked up at her father, eyes shiny with lust and said, "While you explain things, may I have a taste? I've wondered for so long..."

Mister Stockman nodded and she lithely slid to her knees on the carpeted surface of the plane and in a husky and commanding whisper, said, "Open your thighs, Sonya -- allow my daughter to eat you."

With a moan, I spread my legs for her, finding it difficult to pay attention to her father as I felt first her hot breath and then her long tongue snaking through my twat. As Joan began licking me slowly, relishing my taste, Mister Stockman began to explain my mission. "Sonya, we are flying to Key West. There we will be meeting with an...associate of mine, Trey Granter." I recognized the name -- he and his home often popped up on those cable shows about the very rich and fabulous.

"For several years now, Trey and I have had an ongoing bet. Once a year, we meet in Key West -- each of us bringing a woman to compete in a gang-bang competition. The rules are straightforward -- she who can take the most loads of cum wins." I let out a long, drawn out moan, partly from Mr. Stockman' words and partly from Joan's tongue which was stirring around inside my pussy touching me in sweet spots that only another woman would know.

"I've lost the last four years and I don't like losing, Sonya," Mister Stockman said gravely. He leaned forward and grinned wolfishly at me. "I've had you in mind since the first time you sucked my cock, dear. Mr. Richards has kept me informed about your activities and I believe that you were born to win this competition. You've been told you will be paid a ten thousand dollar fee if you'd attempt this assignment. If you win, Sonya, I'll double the fee!'

I moaned again, again a mixture of the thought of having twenty-thousand dollars in hand and because Joan was lifting up my clitoris with her tongue and somehow probing the little shelf it rested on. A spasm of pleasure shot through me and the woman chuckled as I sprayed pussy juice over her face. "I'm...I'm your slut, Mr. Stockman. I would fuck the entire world for you!" I squirmed in my seat, my hands drifting up to play with my throbbing nipples as Joan ground her face against my slick cunt. "I'll be happy to start right now and fuck you first, Mr. Stockman!"

The older distinguished gentleman laughed and toasted me with his tumbler of Scotch. "I will be honored to taste your fine pussy someday, Sonya, but until the main event, there'll be no cock for you -- you'll need to save your strength." He licked his lips then as he watched his daughter's head bob up and down in my crotch. "However, I might join you and my daughter." He stood up and undid his trousers, stepping out of them with ease. His cock was large and erect and for a man his age, extremely vigorous looking. He knelt and lifted up his daughter's dress, revealing that she too was without panties.

Joan moaned into my pussy as her father ran his hand over her pussy and asscrack, betraying the fact that she too was very aroused and wet by the trails of cunt cream he created as his fingers slid up above her ass. I moaned as I was about to watch a father sink his cock into his daughter's cunt. He stroked his long cock and smiled at me as he maneuvered behind her and as he rammed it home, he said to me in a pleased and teasing tone, "Nothing like family...nothing like fucking a daughter. You have a daughter, don't you, Sonya? Nearly eighteen now...I wonder if she's a slut whore like her mother?"

I began to writhe as Joan's tongue ravished my pussy, Mister Stockman' words triggering an orgasm within me...my pleasure getting twisted up with all sorts of incestuous thoughts even as Joan's face slammed hard against my wide spread pussy, her father hammering his cock home -- thrusting brutally into his daughter's cunt.

Watching father and daughter fuck was too much for me -- my orgasm becoming a monster as I relished the vision of Mister Stockman and Joan engaged in such a taboo act. I heard Joan moan with lewd delight as I flooded her face with my creams, enflaming my pleasure as she lifted her face to show me my juices running off her lips and chin, her face contorted with the ecstasy her father's cock was providing.

"Fu-fuck me, Father. Love...love that big cock!" she sobbed as Mister Stockman' hand slid up her body, slipping hands under to cup her breasts, fingers yanking down the neckline of her dress, freeing her large breasts to hang like massive udders so he could squeeze and maul them at his leisure.

"I love you too, dear," her father said in those deep, stentorian tones, his very voice making me almost as wet as his daughter's ravenous tongue. He moved with the easy confidence of great experience and I shivered at the thought that these two had maybe been lovers longer than I'd been married...the intimacy of so many years making their lovemaking so wonderful.

I sobbed and writhed under the lash of Joan's tongue, my orgasm waxing and waning and then waxing again as I watched father and daughter fuck -- occasionally flashing on images of my Donnie taking our daughter, fucking her with the same intensity he'd shown when I'd teased him about her someday offering her body to others -- being the whore that her mother was. I was a bit horrified yet greatly turned on by the vivid fantasies that competed with the reality of watching -- no, participating in a bout of incestuous fucking.

Joan was sobbing helplessly against my pussy, unable to do more than let her father's thrusts push her face against my slick, dripping cunt, when he finally growled with triumph and rammed his cock deep within her and began to cum, rousing her from her orgasmic stupor to sob gleefully as he filled her womb with his seed.

Sweating profusely, Mister Stockman climbed to his feet, his still hard cock coated thickly with semen and his daughter's cunt cream. "Sonya, if you please," he said, walking around his daughter lying prostrate, panting and moaning against my pussy, to stand close enough to me that I could lean in and take him in my mouth.

I moaned approvingly as I sucked father and daughter's juices off his slowly shrinking cock, savoring the taste as I rolled my tongue lovingly over his flesh, staring up into his eyes, trying to convey my love of what I was doing. The elderly man smiled at me, his handsome features making me quiver and ache to know him completely, while he stroked my head and sighed, "Ah, my girl....you are truly born to this. You love this, don't you?"

I let him slip from between my lips, his semi-erect cock now clean and planted a small kiss on the tip before replying, "I love doing this for you, sir."

Joan moaned and began to move, letting herself fall to the carpeted flight deck and spreading her legs to show off her well fucked cunt, her father's sperm slowly leaking from her wide spread labia. "With your permission, sir," I said meekly, my hunger evident in my voice.

Mister Stockman nodded and gestured towards his daughter's prostrate body. I quickly went to my knees and pressed my face into Joan's cum filled cunt, moaning with pleasure as I lapped at her juices and her father's semen, lapping up large globs of his thick, tangy seed.

The air was quickly filled with the moans of the older woman as she writhed under my tongue -- perhaps not as experienced as hers in the ways of pleasing a woman, but eager and hungry and it was with great glee that I felt her convulse again and again as I licked her juicy flesh and swollen clitoris, making her orgasm over and over, before she went limp, barely conscious.

Mister Stockman sat back and beamed at us both, shaking his head when I reached for a towel to wipe his daughter's creams from my face. "You look lovely, Sonya."

Joan revived before we began to descend, putting herself in good order after licking and kissing my face in gratitude. "My greatest wish is to lick my father's semen from your sweet pussy," she whispered.

I kissed her softly, our tongues dancing and sharing her sweet creams, before I replied, "I dream of that day, Mistress."

#

The next twenty-four hours were a bit of a blur as I discovered that Key West has sensibilities unlike any place in the world to my knowledge. When we arrived in front of our hotel, a grand and ancient structure, I stepped from the Limo stark naked save for my high heels, my hair a bit askew from making love to Joan.. Mister Stockman led me across the pavement, taking his time to show off his leashed whore and looked please as I held my head up high and proud as he let me strut on the main street as tourists and onlookers hooted and whistled.

I marveled as we stood in the lobby that nobody blinked an eye at my nakedness, posing on the old marble floor before being led up the wide staircase to our suite of rooms. I felt so aroused at being so blatantly exposed and knew that many were eyeing my wet thighs, glistening with the heavily flowing cream from my pulsating cunt.

Time seemed to drag on until the next evening, when after resting most of the day, I was led down the street from our hotel to another antiquated building with a small sign that announced it was "The Club." I had drawn more than my fair share of hoots and whistles as Joan again led me stark naked down the sidewalk by the leash, making me move quickly enough that my breasts were bouncing along nicely and by the time we began our ascent up some old cast iron steps that begun just inside The Club's entrance, I had felt several men's and a few women's hands caress my breasts or butt cheeks or pinched or twisted my throbbing nipples.

It was hot and humid, becoming more so as we finished climbing three flights of steps and emerged onto the top floor of The Club. There was a huge crowd of people and I had to wonder for a moment if the floor could actually support them all. The entire top floor of the building was one big open room with four groupings of tiered theater seats facing inward to where two large reclining lounge chairs sat side by side -- perhaps ten feet between them.

Most of the seats were full of men and women of all ages and between the sections stood a multitude of naked men of all ages and sizes...young men scarcely beyond their teenage years, men who looked like they'd left sixty behind them and all ages in between. Some were muscular, some fat, some skinny as rails, White, Black, Hispanic and Asian.

As we entered, all gave up a cheer -- Mister Stockman and his daughter waving and smiling. I felt a wave of nervousness and shyness wash over me as I felt maybe a couple of hundred pairs of eyes roaming over my naked body. Despite any apprehension I felt, between my legs my juices were pouring out of my pussy and making my thighs glisten.

As we neared the center of the room, another group of people entered from another door. A man, perhaps twenty years younger than Mister Stockman approached in a cream white linen suit. He was wearing sunglasses that he pulled off to get a better look at me. On his arm was a very young Black woman as naked as I was. She had long, curly black hair tinged with red that fell down below her shoulders and was tall and slender with proud, upright breasts, capped with thin, long nipples. Between her legs, she was clean shaven, her long and luscious labia blossomed with arousal...arousal that was reflected in her dark eyes and in my own.

"Christ sakes, Stockman -- did you kidnap a soccer mom for this year's contest!" the man said as he approached, reaching out to take Mister Stockman' hand.

"It seems apropos, Trey, as you have appeared to have kidnapped a school girl," replied Mister Stockman. "Allow me to introduce Sonya Hammonds...a most skilled woman."

I took his hand when he offered his, feeling his eyes roaming lasciviously over my nakedness and judging from his smile, liking what he saw. "A pleasure, Mister Granter," I murmured softly.

"I'm sure the pleasure would be all mine, Sonya," he replied, bringing my hand to his lips which he kissed and gave the tiniest of licks. He held my hand as he continued to assess my lush body before turning to Mister Stockman and saying. "I may have misjudged, old man. I sense tremendous sensuality here."

"You have no idea, Trey," said Joan, sliding up beside me and undoing the leash.

The black woman inserted herself into the conversation, her full lips pouting as she said with an accent that reminded me of a vacation Donnie and I had taken down to New Orleans years ago, "What you think you see, Mon -- all I see is a big tittied old woman. I fuck her into the ground, Trey -- wait and see."

Mister Granter grimaced slightly and then shrugged as he said, "Forgive my manners, Gustav. Allow me to introduce Dominique Batillo. I have never met a woman with such an appetite for cock. She has an endurance that combined with her youth I believe you will find astounding."

Mister Stockman mirrored Granter's response and stepped forward and bowed to her, taking her hand in his and giving it a gentlemanly kiss. "I look forward to your performance, my dear."

Dominique smirked and said, "This be no contest, you know. Why you not bring me a real woman to compete instead of this tubby old whore."

Granter cleared his throat to catch her attention and with a slight jerk of her head forced her to withdraw. "Please excuse my girl, Sonya. She is but nineteen and full of herself. Of course, when one has such a fine, tight pussy as my Dominique does, one can get away with very poor manners."

I turned and smiled at her. "I understand, being a mother. I will look forward to this child eating her words when this is over."

"You'll eat my pussy first, old slut," she hissed at me.

"You should be so lucky, little girl," I shot back, my blood beginning to rise.

Mister Stockman held up a hand and chuckled. "Well, perhaps we should begin before this gangbang turns into a catfight." He nodded to Joan who steered me towards the nearest reclining lounger. In noticed high overhead was an electronic sign that blinked on as we approached, flashing a bright '0."

A middle aged woman, wearing heavy makeup with huge, meaty breasts nearly falling out of her skimpy silver dress, bleach blonde hair done up like Dolly Parton, strutted out to a place between the two loungers and raised a wireless microphone to her lips. "I'm Sandra Wellsley and as the owner and operator, I bid you welcome to THE CLUB!" she cried out. "Welcome to the fifteenth annual "FUCK-OFF OF THE SLUTS!" The crowd cheered wildly, sending a delicious thrill through me, beginning between my legs and exploding through the rest of my body.

"It's Mommy versus Missy as Sonya Hammonds vies with Dominique Batillo to see who can fuck and suck the most men." She glanced around to check that I was reclining in my lounger and then over at Dominique who had taken her place in the other lounger, her legs spread wide and fingering herself in front of the crowd. "Are the sluts ready?"

We both nodded and then the woman said, "Mister Stockman...Mister Granter -- do you claim the right?"

I heard Mister Stockman call out in his stentorian voice, "Absolutely," quickly joined by, "Aye...let's get this fuckfest rolling." I turned at Mister Stockman' voice and was shocked to see him in the last stages of disrobing, shucking his silk shorts to reveal an already erect cock...that long, thick penis I had enjoyed sucking several times already. A quick glance at my opponent revealed Trey Granter already naked and about to climb between Dominique's legs. His cock was long, but did not measure up to Mister Stockman' girth -- something I noted with more than a bit of self satisfied pleasure.

Sandra Wellsley licked her lips and said, "The rules are simple. She who fucks and sucks the most men wins the competition. It only counts if she swallows a load of sperm and has it deposited inside her. If either slut begs for someone to stop or refuses an offered cock, she forfeits! I am the solitary arbiter." She glanced again at Dominique and myself and when she received nods from us both, she grinned and said, "May the best slut win!"

I managed to see Trey scrabble atop his woman before Mister Stockman climbed between my legs, his cock, long and hard, jutting out from his gray pubic hairs. "I've been looking forward to this for some time, my dear."

I spread my legs wide, letting them hang off either side of the lounger, opening my pussy wide in anticipation.. "I've been dreaming of you fucking me, sir," I moaned in response. "Please fuck me with that fine looking cock!"

Moving like a man half his age, Mister Stockman eased up over my body, leaning down to kiss me as he brought his cock to press between my labia and as I shivered in anticipation, feeling a great wave of erotic heat washing over me, he shoved his cock into me. I was so wet and aroused, so anxious and hungry for cock, I took all of him in one swift, experienced stroke and as his large cock spread my inner flesh apart, filling me up with his dickmeat, I threw my head back and screamed as my first orgasm of the evening washed over me!

I felt so free and nasty -- fucking a man for money and even more, fucking him in front of hundreds of people, their cheers fueling the orgasmic fuel that burned through me as Mister Stockman began expertly thrusting into me!

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,488 Followers