The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers

My red-headed lover slammed into me deep and with a happy growl began to cum in my battered pussy and my pleasure went back and forth across that border it shared with pain and I nearly blacked out from its intensity. Although it probably lasted more than a few mind blowing moments, for what seemed an eternity, the three of us were locked body and soul in perfect sexual satisfaction, our bodies merging as one, sharing and expanding the carnal pleasure that dominated us.

Finally, I felt my young man fall back, his cock slipping from between my still clasping lips and I heard Sandra Wellsley cry out, "One hundred and eight for Sonya!" as the onlookers cheered. I continued to suckle on Dominique's clitoris, my tongue gently teasing it while her body shook uncontrollably until suddenly I felt her badly trembling hands on my head, pushing me away and sobbing, "No more, me -- I'm done...too much...too sweet -- too much, me." I raised my head up over her quivering mound to see Dominique's eyes roll back and then close and then she began to softly snore.

"We have a winner and new record holder!" I heard Sandra Wellsley shout and then it was as if a sea of people swarmed me and I was being touched and fondled by more than I could count. I thought I saw Mister Stockman standing there with his arms raised in triumph and then Joan's face floated in front of me and I could feel her tongue slithering across my sperm spattered face and then things went gray for me. I felt myself being lifted up and being carried or maybe floating along, then a warm, sea-salty breeze washing across my body until finally I was lowered into a bed of incredible softness.

My last memories were of a sweet and loving tongue, gently licking me, delving deep inside me, feeding on the ocean of semen inside me. A warm and stentorian voice urged, "Be gentle...she'll need lots of rest," to which the voice of Joan replied, "Of course, I'll be gentle, but I want it all -- I want all this sweet cum including that first load that you privileged her with." I think I sighed happily as I let myself fall into an unconscious state, savoring the knowledgeable tongue that licked my pussy, following sweet orgasmic pleasure into oblivion.

#

I let out a groan of pleasure as I let the sun's rays bake the soreness from my weary, naked body, relaxing on a chaise lounger atop the ancient and grand hotel in Key West. Through my sunglasses, I could see the Gulf of Mexico, seemingly almost motionless, a tranquil sea of turquoise. I stretched luxuriously, feeling like a tired, but very satisfied cat.

"Does Madam require the phone anymore?" said a young Hispanic man attired in a formal waiter's uniform.

I could feel his eyes roaming over my nakedness, a smile of appreciation on his lips. I could feel my nipples harden under his gaze and was tempted to reward him for his admiration, but I was under doctor's orders and so, instead, shook my head and replied, "No thank you." He nodded and took it away, me admiring his tight buns as he moved away.

I had just finished talking with my daughter, Tara after Donnie had hung up on me twice. She had confirmed that Mister Stockman had called on Sunday and had informed my husband that I would be staying in Key West until the following Friday in order to rest and recover after my "performance."

Tara had let me know that Donnie had been very polite with Mister Stockman, acting in a totally opposite way than he was currently treating me. "Just enjoy yourself, Mom. You deserve a break from us anyway." She had hesitated before plunging on with, "Congratulations, Mom. Mister Stockman said you outdid yourself." She paused again and said teasingly with a hint of a giggle, "Whatever it is you do."

I felt myself blushing and again wondered how much my nearly eighteen year old daughter actually knew about my work. It gave me a thrill thinking that she understood and approved of her mother. Tara hung up after again telling me to enjoy my rest, finishing with, "I got things here under control, Mom. We love you and miss you!"

It was now Tuesday. I had slept almost twenty-four hours after winning the gang-bang contest. It all seemed surreal to me now, just memories of cocks and orgasms to accompany the soreness that existed in every inch of my body. I didn't truly feel I was in pain, but rather the soreness that comes with good, honest work. A dull, steady ache permeated my pussy and asshole, but it wasn't totally unpleasant. Again, it was the soreness one associated with good, hard fucking.

Mister Stockman had brought in a doctor -- a lovely Asian woman who'd given me a gynecological exam and pronounced me healthy, if not a bit used. She'd prescribed three weeks of rest and abstaining from vaginal and anal sexual activity and while I was horrified at the prospect of going so long without sex after it had become such a daily part of my life, I had yielded to Mister Stockman' command to obey her, feeling all warm and gooey at his show of concern.

For the next several days, I was fawned over like I was royalty with Joan Stockman overseeing my recuperation. I received daily massages from both Mister Stockman' daughter and from the hotel's trained staff and while I resisted breaking the doctor's orders as both Joan's and the staffs loving massages made me drip with passion, it was hard.

I did have an enlightening conversation with Joan as upon waking from a lazy morning nap, I confided in her my confusion at never having been fucked by Mister Richards at the bank.

Joan rubbed my shoulders, her hands slick with a warming oil as she told me. "Mister Richards believes in following a contract to the letter. Your agreement is to suck him off twice a week. He would never dream of pressing you to go further at work." She paused and then said slowly, "You have to think outside the agreement. He will never fuck you as his employed whore." She left the rest unsaid, but I looked over my shoulders at her with understanding in my eyes. A plan began to unfold in my mind.

Finally, it was time to leave and I left the hotel for our plane just as I had arrived, naked and being led on a leash by Joan Stockman. I was given a standing ovation as the workers and most of the occupants of the hotel had either been witness or participants to my victory over the lovely Dominique.

As we rode to the airport, my hand in Joan's, I ran over again the numbers I had achieved in the contest. Of my received one hundred and eighteen loads of cum, twenty men had fucked my ass, forty-one had cum in my mouth and fifty-seven men had fucked my pussy and pumped me full of their wonderful semen. It had been a new club record. I was aware that in maybe someway, I had traveled a mad and deviate road, but I was proud of myself and aroused that I could be that free and sluttish. I might never attempt such a thing again, but I had done it. I had given myself body and soul to a game of debauchery and lust that most people couldn't even conceive of.

Even though it had been barely a week, in many ways, as I walked back up the front walk of my home, it had seemed like a lifetime since I had left. I felt odd, definitely overdressed in my skimpy black miniskirt after a week of being constantly naked. I checked and rechecked that I had my handbag, new arousal growing over Joan's parting gift that she had slipped into my bag as I had leaned back into the open limo door and gave her one last loving kiss.

"It's a DVD of your record breaking performance. Father let me have a sneak peak. It's very good...the cameras missed nothing!" It was with those words ringing in my ears and lighting afresh the almost constant fire in my pussy that I greeted my family, receiving hugs and kisses on the cheeks and even receiving a kiss on the lips from my husband. I had to wonder if Donnie could taste Joan on my lips and I regretted not eating her cunt on the flight home.

The afternoon and evening flew by, my kids chattering excitedly all through dinner, bringing me up to speed on their week. Donnie, who had started with being actually friendly, grew more quiet and sullen as the hours passed. Finally, Tara took her leave of us -- doing a slumber party with friends -- a reward for being the mistress of the house while I was gone, and my younger ones finally went to bed.

It was after midnight when I checked on them both and found them both sound asleep. Downstairs, I found Donnie in the living room, nursing his sixth or seventh beer of the night. He'd not said a word to me since dinner. He downed the rest of a beer, crumpled the can and ignored me as a sportscaster relived the day's key events.

I went to the kitchen and retrieved another can of beer for my husband and a soda for me and returned, sitting next to him on the sofa. As if I had something catching, he scooted slightly away from me. I sipped my soda and waited patiently for him to break the silence. It took him nearly fifteen minutes to speak.

"I reckon you really whored yourself up good down there in Florida," he muttered almost in a whisper.

"Do you really want to know, Donnie?" I said looking up at him.

My husband licked his lips slowly and I could see both the hate and the need in his eyes, both thrilling me yet making me a little afraid. Not for the first time I had to wonder if Donnie had a breaking point. He sneered, "Sure honey, why don't you give me a blow by blow description."

I grinned, having expected a response something like that, including the anger and resentment in his voice. I stood up and replied, "I can do better than that, Donnie. I can show you how much of a slutty whore I was." I went to my purse and withdrew the DVD Joan had given me. Without saying another word, I went and loaded it into the DVD player and then returned to my seat next to him, handing him the controller. "Go ahead, Donnie. You have no idea!" I purred.

Donnie looked down at the remote control for a long time, a muscle in his face twitching. Finally he nodded and pressed play. He stared intently as it opened with me parading naked into the large room to the cheers of the crowd. Donnie never said a word, staring intently at the screen as he listened to Sandra Wellsley's introduction and then the beginnings of the contest. The DVD utilized a split screen format and for the first time I was glad that I'd allowed Donnie to splurge with a bit of my whoring tips to buy a large, flat screen television. I had not even noticed any cameras during the gang bang competition, but Joan was correct -- it was very, very good, not missing anything.

The only words Donnie uttered as he watched were, "You fucking whore," once in a while, not even bothering to look at me as my performance kept him spellbound. He didn't even respond when I made comments while we watched such as, "Mister Stockman fucks like a man a quarter his age...he has a magnificent cock."

As Donnie watched me get fucked, one man after another, I saw his pants begin to tent. Pleased, I reached out and began to rub my hand over the growing erection in my husband's pants, finally unzipping his fly and reaching out and taking his cock in my hand, stroking it gently. Glancing at the screen, I saw myself being fucked by the hugely hung Black man, screaming with pleasure and smiled as Donnie's cock throbbed with excitement.

While he watched me get gangbanged, both captivated and horrified, I leaned down and began sucking his cock, lovingly lavishing it with wet attention with my tongue. I bobbed up and down, my lips sliding back and forth along the length of his shaft, letting my tongue run along his hot skin and then over his firm, yet soft cock head, lapping up his heavily flowing precum.

Donnie groaned as we both heard me cry out on the television, "I want to suck some cock!" and suddenly my husband was shooting a load into my mouth, his hot semen so familiar to me...still delicious and triggering a flashback of all the cum I had drank a week ago. I sucked him until he was growing soft in my mouth and when I tried to let him slip from between my lips, his hand came down heavy on my head to hold me in place. "You fucking whore," he groaned, still watching the gangbanging of his wife.

I relaxed and gently sucked and nursed his cock, feeling new life in his member as he watched me call out, "Somebody fuck my ass." As my muffled moans of being fucked in all my holes filled our living room, Donnie's cock returned to full erection and he kept muttering, "You fucking whore," over and over again, as his fingers intertwined in my hair and he roughly pulled me down to the floor onto my knees and dragged me between his knees.

I resumed sucking his cock as he watched me take on cock after cock, white, black, Hispanic and Asian, taking them in my cunt, my ass and my mouth, my moans and those of Dominique punctuating his mantra of, "You fucking whore." Donnie came again, this time forcefully yanking my mouth off his cock and cumming in my face, shooting thick streamers of semen across my cheeks and over my lips and chin and into my hair, cumming and then rubbing his cock across my face as he sobbed, "You fucking whore!"

I chuckled and moaned, "Yes, Donnie, I'm your fucking whore...your slut, your cockhound. I live to fuck and I'm going to fuck the world," before I again took his cock in my mouth,

Donnie groaning and writhing on the sofa cushion as I sucked and licked his now limp cock as he kept watching me get the gangbanging of a lifetime, wondering how I looked, cocks constantly in me, fucking me, cumming inside me and knowing that my husband hated me and loved me and that this all turned him on, moaning happily as he slowly recovered and for the third time became erect, his fingers scrabbling at the sofa cushion and through my dark tresses as I tongued his so sensitive flesh, trying to share in my own perverted way a simple taste of the tremendous pleasure and pain I had experienced.

Donnie came a third and final time as he watched me get fucked, a quick glance showing two big, heavily muscled men -- one white and one black, holding me suspended between them, one's cock buried in my ass and the other impaling me with his tremendous cock, me squalling with carnal delight as they fucked me without mercy. Again, Donnie withdrew from my mouth and sprayed his jism all over my face.

We watched the entire video that night, me on my knees, resting my head on his thigh, kissing and nursing at his exhausted cock, watching me fuck and suck one hundred and eight men and devour the hot, mixed semen of dozens more from Dominique's pussy. When it ended with the large black man who'd been one of the first to fuck me carrying my nearly unconscious body out of the room, Donnie muttered, "You fucking whore," one more time and shoved me away, making me sprawl on the floor as he stood up and tucked his limp cock away.

I stared up at him, proud and defiant, daring him to follow through as he pursed his lips as if to spit. "I am a fucking whore," I said with pride in my voice. "And I love it, Donnie."

My words seem to deflate him and he walked out of the room and went upstairs to bed. He didn't speak another word to me for three days, but for the next two nights, he was waiting downstairs after everyone went to bed and we watched my gangbang again and again while I sucked his cock.

I wasn't sure what would happen next, but I knew that my evolution as a slut wasn't nearly finished. There were desires and ideas and hopes running through my mind and Donnie played a role in many of them. I think he sensed it too. It was no longer a question whether or not I would give my sluttish life up, but rather how far would I take it. I didn't have a clue, but I couldn't wait to find out!

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers