All Comments on 'The Stocks'

by IrateQuaker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If I were Cassie the first thing I would do is call the police.

I would have had the controlling theater people arrested for rape and imprisonment with bodily harm done. let them act so high and mighty then when they get to be some real big dumb black killer fuck buddie. The writer is a controling rapest and should be put in the stocks in prison and let the entire population fuck his ass real good. I doubt that he would survive that but what the hell nothing too good for rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

Loved it, keep writing! If people don't like stories that could be seen as rape they shouldn't be reading the non-consent section!

kaiyandomkaiyandomalmost 13 years ago
Fucking hot

Well written with just enough detail. Nice bed time story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much intro

Too much build up for my taste! I read this for 'fun' and while good writing is important in terms of setting the scene a bit, and having decent spelling any grammar, you lose the moment if it waffles on for too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Well-written, good build-up of the tension and a hot sex scene at the end makes it very enjoyable. Just FYI, there is one minor continuity error. Early in the story it is stated that Christian isn't the character's real name ("Cassie nearly blushed when she realized that she was calling him Christian after the part he was playing, she didn't know his real name"). However later in the story, Mr. Strauss directly addresses him by that name ("Go ahead Christian, you've waited long enough") which suggests it's his real name after all. Except for this minor issue, however, the story is outstanding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous