The Stop Sign On Botsford Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,722 Followers

Finally the cop got out of his car and I watched him walk up to the Mustang in the side mirror. He shined the flashlight in at us.

"Step out of the car please. You too, little lady," he said.

I got out on my side and Cory got out on her side. We stood together off to the side in the grass while the cop looked over the Mustang, from top to bottom, and even underneath. When he got up, he turned off his flashlight and started back toward his car.

"Come with me son," he said.

I rolled my eyes. This was not going to be good. I followed him back to his car and got in on the passenger side.

He left the dome light on while he punched some things into his computer. I tried to make it look like I wasn't looking at him, but I wanted to see who he was.

He was older than I first thought, with a mustache and reddish gray hair, and some wrinkles on his face. He didn't look mean, though, or even angry. I wasn't sure if this was a good sign.

I also had Cory to look at. She was still standing in the grass beside my Mustang, and she looked hot in her tiny cutoff shorts and tight t-shirt, except that she had her arms crossed over her perfect boobs. It seemed like a year ago that I was fucking her on the hood of the Mustang.

"I gotta tell ya, it don't look good for ya son," the cop said.

I turned away from Cory, and immediately I hated that condescending way he was looking at me.

"I got you for speeding, running a stop sign, reckless endangerment, and that don't even include that car you got there. Just for starters I can get you for illegal exhaust, improper ride height. I'm gonna have that car impounded," he said.

I think my mouth fell open. I was too stunned to speak. I couldn't believe what he was saying. He wasn't serious, was he?

He pointed to Cory with his pen.

"Now, you better tell me this girl is your sister or I'm gonna haul your ass off to the lockup for raping a minor."

He flipped open his ticket book and started to write. I looked at Cory again and felt a panic that made my throat tight. I couldn't swallow. I never thought to ask her age. What if she was underage? Standing there by the Mustang in the cop car's bright headlights, she certainly could have been sixteen. Shit, I was in huge trouble.

"How's it gonna look with the words sex offender on your record? Your face is gonna look real nice on those websites son," the cop said without looking up from the ticket he was writing.

I had to do something, had to say something. It took a minute to finally get my throat to work.

"I don't think she's underage," I said.

The cop put his pen down.

"Is that right? How about if we just ask her? And what's she gonna tell me when I ask what you two did in that car of yours?" he said.

He didn't say anything after that for a minute or two. It was odd to be sitting there in the quiet with that cop, staring at Cory, who shifted and looked around like she was terribly uncomfortable.

"She do got a nice ass, that girl. I bet she got a tight pussy when you fucked her," the cop said, and looked at me with half a smirk like we were best buddies sharing a joke.

I didn't say anything. Was he trying to get me to fall into his trap by admitting that she did have a tight pussy? Then the cop shook his head.

"That girl's just a dumb slut anyway. I don't know how many times I dragged her hot looking ass out of the back seat of one car or another. Most guys in town know to stay away from her. But you're not from Sutton. I hope you were wearing a rubber when you fucked her. You get her pregnant and you could be in a shitload of trouble."

He closed his ticket book and tapped the cover with his pen.

"I'll tell you what son. You got a clean record and I like you. I'm willing to bet you put a lot of work and money into that car of yours. I got one just like it." He paused and his wrinkled eyes narrowed. "I'm gonna give you one chance to keep your car. You interested?"

I swallowed hard. Was this another trap?

"Yes," I said.

He smiled a little bit. He flipped open the ticket book and tapped the pen on the long ticket that he had filled out.

"I'm willing to do something for you. I'll tear up this ticket. You can take that car home and park it nice and safe in your garage. Hell, I don't even care what you do with the girl."

He tore the ticket out of the book and put it on the dashboard. His hand brushed the inside of his thigh. I glanced down. There wasn't much light in the car, but I could see his fingers rubbing a long, thick ridge down the leg of his pants.

"All you gotta do is suck my cock."

"What? Are you crazy?" I shouted, and backed away until the door stopped me.

He chuckled. "I'm pretty serious son. You got a pretty mouth. You ever suck a cock before? I bet you really know how to take care of a man with that mouth."

He reached up to touch my cheek and I swiped his hand away.

"Fuck you," I said.

He chuckled again. I was ready to fight. I'd been in fights before, I'd been hit and I'd delivered a few good hits myself, and I was ready to take this cop's head off.

"Maybe one day. Right now I'm in a position to fuck you," he said, and tapped the ticket on the dashboard.

I didn't answer. It would have been stupid to take a swing at him. He was a cop, after all, besides the fact that he had a gun.

I didn't really care about Cory. She was just a good fuck for one night. What I really cared about was my Mustang. I spent years working my ass off to get it built. I would do anything to keep from losing it. But would I suck this cop's dick? I shuddered. The thought of putting another man's penis in my mouth was so disgusting I wanted to throw up.

The cop unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. My eyes bulged. It was huge, ten inches, at least. He spread his legs and stroked it with one hand.

"You're thinking about it, ain't ya son? What's it worth to ya to keep that car? Is one quick blowjob worth it? All I gotta do is hit this key and enter that ticket on your record. Then we'll let the judge decide about that pretty girl being a minor," he said. His hand hovered over the keyboard.

I stared at his cock. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I closed my eyes and nodded.

"I thought so," the cop said.

I didn't know what to do next. The cop didn't tell me what he wanted. He just sat there with his fat dick sticking up, grinning. I took a deep breath. There was no way around it. I was committed. I just had to get through it and hope I didn't get sick.

I reached over and put my hand around his cock. It was hot and hard as a rock, and it made me shudder. How in God's name did I get myself into this? It was like a bad movie.

He put his hand over mine and moved it up and down on his shaft.

"Go ahead son. You know how to do it. I'm sure you done it yourself many times before," he said.

He let go of my hand and I was pumping it on my own. So far that wasn't too bad. At least it didn't turn my stomach. Maybe if I rubbed him off I wouldn't have to blow him.

He picked up the ticket off the dashboard, tore it in half and handed it to me. I looked at Cory. I had only twenty bucks in my pocket. That probably wasn't enough to get him to let her do this for me.

I took another deep breath. Maybe it would be easier if I closed my eyes. I squeezed them shut and bent over with my mouth open. I hoped the guys at the shop never found out about this.

The head of his cock hit my nose. I had to open my eyes to see where I was, and I was surprised how huge it looked up close. How was I supposed to get that thing in my mouth?

I stretched my mouth wider. The head touched my upper lip first. I wrinkled my nose. This was going to be harder than I thought. I started to sit up. I was going to tell him to just write the damn ticket, but he put his hand on the back of my neck and shoved me down.

The head of his cock hit my teeth. I was sure it would knock a couple of them out. It stretched my jaw open wide and only stopped when it hit the back of my mouth. I gagged. He had a good grip on my neck and I couldn't get away. It felt like the head of his cock was starting to go down my throat, and as if that wasn't deep enough, he lifted his hips off the seat to push it deeper.

"Suck on it son," he said like he was a growling dog.

He moved my head up and down. He had rough, strong hands, and every time he forced my head down, his cock jammed into the opening of my throat and made me gag. I pushed back against his leg. I could have got away, if I hadn't let him get me in such a bad position.

I closed my mouth around his cock. This was a bizarre experience. I liked girls. I loved to fuck them. Anyone who had a doubt about that just had to look at Cory, standing not more than twenty feet from where I was. And yet here I was with a grown man's fat cock in my mouth. I couldn't say I was actually enjoying the experience. It was just surreal, like it wasn't happening to me.

"Here it comes son," the cop said.

For a moment I was puzzled. Here comes what? Then I realized what he was talking about. I pushed back against his grip as hard as I could and tried to shout something, but it just came out as a muffled moan because his cock filled my mouth like a cork. It didn't matter anyway. He came.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned.

His hips bucked. His cock swelled, stretching my jaw even wider, and it throbbed against my tongue and lips. That was an odd sensation. Did my own cock do that when I came in a girl's mouth?

His first shot was hot and thick and so heavy I couldn't keep it all in my mouth. It leaked out past my lips and ran down my chin and the shaft of his cock to my hand, and I still had more to deal with.

I could have swallowed it. But was I going to do that for this cop? No fucking way. I let his cum fill out my cheeks like overinflated balloons. What I couldn't keep in I let run down his cock. If it left a stain in his pants, that was too bad for him.

His hand released my neck. I jerked my head away and fell back on the seat to the other side of the car. But I still had a mouthful of his cum, and I was just beginning to notice that I hated the taste of cum. I leaned forward to spit it out on the floor, but I didn't like the look in his eye, so I turned to the open window and spit it out into the grass.

"That was a fine blowjob son. I'd almost think you done that before," he said. He tucked that long cock back into his pants and zipped up.

I wiped my mouth on the sleeve of my shirt. I don't think I was ever going to get that taste off my tongue.

"You're free to go son. Get out of my car. Do yourself a favor and fuck that girl one more time before you drop her off," he said.

I opened the door and started to get out.

"Do me a favor, will ya son? I'm gonna watch for you to come racing down my street in that nice car. Don't let me down, will ya? I can't wait for a chance to fuck that nice ass of yours," he said.

"Go to hell," I said, and slammed the door.

I walked back to Cory and my Mustang. I could hear him laughing.

Cory brushed her hair out of her eyes.

"What happened?" she said.

Before I could answer, the cop car pulled up alongside us. The cop leaned over to the side window.

"Cory, don't stay out late, ok baby?" he said.

"I won't. Bye Daddy," she said, and waved as he drove off.

I stared at the taillights of the cop car driving away down Botsford Road with my mouth hanging open.

"Did he give you a ticket?" Cory said.

I shook my head. "No. He just gave me a warning."

jallen944
jallen944
1,722 Followers
12