All Comments on 'The Storm Ch. 01'

by quincyhart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Nice job of story telling.

The only serious issue I had with the story was the information that he was certain that his girlfriend was cheating on him, and didn't break it off immediately. But I understand that would have eliminated the premise of "this particular" story. It would have been nice, however, if he'd taken and sent selfies of her mom getting fucked. THAT would have gone a long way toward putting his ex-girlfriend in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please, continue

This was a good story. Please, carry on and devastate the daughter. She doesn't deserve her mother's visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You need an editor

Nice enough story but you need to get an editor. There are quite a few spelling mistakes and the grammer seemed incorrect in places.

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
Too short...

...and you should take your time about editing. Decent premise, story had promise, but you rushed through the money shot.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Missed opportunity

He should have left the phone off the hook so his cheating girlfriend could hear what he was doing with her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get even

I hope you're dating Mom!!

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
What a stud, he is.

While I like the idea of doing the ex-girlfriend's mom, the background story is beyond believability.

"I had only had sex with Jenny once, and it was you regular missionary fuck. 30 thrusts and it was done. Jenny did nothing."

Thirty thrusts and it was done? Sounds like he did a great job turning her on. Maybe he should have tried a bit of foreplay first? No wonder Jenny's banging the jock.

And after such stellar sex, he still wanted to be with her, even though she cut him off from any further sex? It must have been her sparkling personality...oh, wait...she treated him like sh*t, too.

Doesn't sound like there was much of a relationship to begin with.

Let's hope mom can teach him how to treat a woman right.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
I know he's obviously just a dumb kid you don't know shit about sex, but....

The very least you can do, when a mature just blow you to completion, is to go down on her afterwards.

One good deal definitely deserves another here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous