All Comments on 'The Storm Ch. 01'

by unknooown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This isnt nonconsent its criminal

The list of crimes committed to to long to get into. He will at solme point wind up killing her or someone else. She needed to placate him to get away and immediately go to the police and have the rape verified. the bruised buttocks and etc. And press charges. Damn shame the story isnt based on reality might have been good. The other alternative is she comes back over and shoots him.

unknooownunknooownover 12 years agoAuthor

It is (somewhat loosely) based on fact. Perhaps the two have been friends for a very, very long time and he knows her well enough to make decisions on her behalf. I'm a piss poor writer and cannot adequately convey that, but, for what it's worth, in the real life version they ended up getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just discovered your series today, and I'm a big fan, though the first is my favorite. This kind of thing isn't everyone's cup of tea. I do wish Julian would show some of his feelings for Kate, maybe not during the sex (it could throw off the roughness) but before or especially after. It would make it easier to empathize with him and understand her feelings toward him. But overall I like it a lot and hope there'll be more coming.

Fluffy07Fluffy07over 12 years ago
as fucked up as his behaviour is...

... I still want to know how it ends so please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This pathetic "man" is lower than pond scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Someone

should drive a wooden spoon up HIS ass with a sledge hammer.

I mean the authors ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this more than I can put into words, and a piss poor writer you most certainly are not. Thank you, this a very brave series that I'm so glad I stumbled across, even if it might not be to everyone's taste.

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyover 12 years ago
Love it!

No, this kind of story isn't everyone's cup of tea. It makes me wonder who has the gun pointing at their head making them comment on your story. If the don't like it, why do they continue reading.

Anyway! Wonderful as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In response to LittleIrishDolly

What difference does it make if someone leaves a comment negative or positive(for that matter), on a public website. Isn't that the risk one takes when doing something like this. I quite frankly enjoyed the story, and yes there were some moments that made me uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean that is exactly a bad thing to push my boundaries. But isn't it part of the point to put your work out there, that your going get feedback, and sometimes that feedback isn't going to be glowing. I think ultimately it's up to the author to decide if it truly matters. And from the looks of it this author seems pretty strong in his/her judgement of what they want from their stories, cause they've continued on w/ six stories total so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well then, guess I'm too fucked up for loving this! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You okay?

You got a very clear-eyed view abusive stuff in a way I haven't seen often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous