The Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sly looked in the mirror and vowed that things would be different for her. Going to the closet Sly pulled out an Ann Taylor dress in basic black. Sly would wear her shoulder length hair up tonight. Sly wanted Michael to know there was more to her than dancing.

Bill ordered appetizers while the couple sipped on some Duckhorn Merlot, Jenny's favorite.

"So Bill tell me about your 1st wife." The question almost caused Bill to spit up his wine. Bill had forgotten the comments of the previous evening.

"What do you want to know."

Jenny grew serious. "Well for starters how about a name and how come you never told me about her."

Bill knew he had to come up with something. Bill wasn't sure she was ready for the real story, the one he had submitted to Literotica, so he decided to give her a version of the truth.

"Her name was Karen Frazier, we started dating our freshman year at UT. I didn't tell you about it cause I thought you might think I was perverted or something." Bill waited for Jenny's reaction.

"Perverted, why do you say that?"

Pouring Jenny more wine Bill told her the Story. Bill and Karen got engaged during their freshman year, and married one year later. They were very much in love. Karen was of German decent, your typical blue eyed blond, bright and very beautiful. The couple got along famously, they did everything together.

There junior year the couple had traveled to a rival school to catch the football game. the two had partied hardy all day and were both pretty drunk. Bill had met some guy's at the game who told him about a big party. The party was pretty rowdy and Karen and Bill became separated. Bill got drunk and woke up on the couch in a strange apartment about 2 AM. Bill got up to go to the restroom, walking down the hall he could hear a couple obviously getting it on in one of the bedrooms. The bedroom door was slightly ajar.

Bill could see he had Jenny's undivided attention. So he went on with the Story. The room was fairly dark, but based on the sounds coming from inside a couple was making love. Bill told Jenny that he knew he should keep walking but something froze him in place. Bill said that as his eye's adjusted to the low light he realized that it was a black man and a white woman making love. Jenny was all ears as she listened with open anticipation.

"Don't tell me it was Karen."

"I guess I should have know, I should have recognized her voice, but she was acting so different with the guy, at first it didn't sound like Karen. This is the worst part I found myself excited."

"Is that why you didn't tell me?"

"Yes, anyway let me finish. Like I said I didn't realize it was Karen. This black guy was hung like a horse and he was pounding away at her." Jenny interrupted again.

"As big as the guy in the movie?"

"Bigger. Anyway watching them I became so excited that I had to relieve myself. Like I said I didn't know it was Karen" Bill paused to gauge Jenny's reaction.

Jenny couldn't believe what she was hearing, Bill had never told her about any of this. Stranger she found herself pressing her legs together harder.

Noting her continued interest he went on. "The guy was huge Jen, at least this big." Bill indicated with his hands that the black cock was a good ten inches to a foot long.

"God how could she take it?"

"Believe me she wasn't having any problem. She was taking every bit of him. The woman must have cum two or three time while I was watching. The scene was so erotic that I too came very quickly. That's when I realized it was Karen when she cried out."

"What did she say?"

"That she could feel him cuming in her and then it hit me. That was my Karen who had her legs wrapped around that big black man."

"Oh honey what did you do?"

"Nothing, what could I do. I mean there I was with my fly open, even more strange instead of being angry I was excited. Pretty bad right?" Bill waited the moment of truth was before him. How would Jenny handle these revelations.

"God I think I would have been crazy jealous. What did you do."

"I quickly made my way into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I came out the door was closed. I stopped listened for a while, but didn't hear anything. So I got up my courage and knocked on the door."

Jenny was so anxious to hear the story she kept interrupting Bill.

"What did the black man say?"

"He didn't answer, Karen did. The guy was gone. Karen answered the door in an one of the guy's t-shirts. Karen looked at me and started crying. All I could do was take her in my arms. I knew she felt guilty, but some how I couldn't blame her for what happened. After what I saw that night I couldn't blame any woman for making love to that guy. I helped Karen get dressed and we called a cab and went to the hotel."

Jenny knew her husband and in her opinion his reaction to Karen and the situation was consistent with the way he treated her. Bill didn't have a jealous bone in his body, if anything, Bill was the complete opposite. The dress she was wearing was a good example, Bill liked to show her off.

The waiter brought the food and there was a lull in the conversation till he left. Bill waited, he wanted Jenny to ask the questions.

"Did she tell you how the guy seduced her."

Bill's dick was incredibly hard. He absolutely loved the way he was manipulating the conversation. Keeping to the truth Bill continued.

"Karen told me that she had gone to the restroom at the party and when she returned to the spot she had left me at I was gone. Karen said she was feeling no pain when this tall black man walked up, She said his name was Fletcher and they started to talk. Karen said the guy was real nice and brought her drinks and later they started dancing. The guy was a real good dancer and Karen said she felt like she was melting in his arms. Karen said at all times the guy was a perfect gentleman. Karen also told me she couldn't help but notice he was very well endowed.

"As in he had a big cock!" Jenny kind of blurted this out and Bill could tell she was pretty buzzed.

"Yes, very big, so anyway the party started to clear out and they found me passed out in one of the bedrooms. Karen tried to wake me but to no avail, when Fletcher offered to lend a hand. I was pretty skinny then and according to Karen he easily threw me over his shoulder, loaded me in his car and drove us to his house."

"You don't remember him carrying you, you must of been really drunk Bill."

"I know that's another reason why I couldn't blame Karen. So once they got me inside he made Karen another drink. Fletcher put on some music, and they started dancing. Karen told me he was holding her closer and closer, the heat from their bodies was overwhelming. When he started kissing her ear and neck she said she felt powerless to stop him. Karen said she pushed him away but he was persistent. Robert said he would stop but that he just wanted to kiss her once. Karen gave in and the next thing she knew he was touching her breast's. Karen had very sensitive breasts, like your's. Karen knew she should stop him, but she said he was such a good kisser and he knew just how to touch her nipple's. Then, Robert led her into the bedroom, where he took her cloths off. By this time Karen said she had become the aggressor, especially when she touched his cock she said he was twice as big as me and she just had to know what that was like. Evidently, Fletcher lived up to expectations cause they made love repeatedly that night, like four times according to Karen. I saw them making love on the last occasion and that's not all, the guy saw me."

"Your kidding she told you that, four times, and the guy saw you, what did the guy do when he saw you?"

"Well according to Karen, Fletcher became concerned that I might create a scene so he got dressed and gave Karen time to be alone with me."

"He was probably afraid of what you would do to him."

Jen if you saw the size of the guy I don't think you would say that. No, it was more that he was just a nice guy."

"So did you break up after that?" Jenny found herself strangely turned on by Bill's revelations.

"No. We returned to Austin and everything was alright for awhile.

"Why didn't you break up with her, I don't believe any man would tolerate that."

"Jenny I loved her and I was concerned I'd lose her. Hell, I loved Karen before this happened and the fact that she made love to another man wouldn't change my feelings for her. God Jen I love you more than Karen, if you were to be seduced by a man, you think I would stop loving you, that I could divorce you, no way baby, no way."

"So what happened to you two."

"About two months later Karen came to me and said that she wanted to break up. I was devastated I literally begged her not to leave me. At first she wouldn't tell me why, finally she gave in. Karen said she hadn't meant to hurt me, but Fletcher was very persistent. It seems that the very next weekend he had come to Austin and looked Karen up. I was out of town or something and at first she refused to see him, but he went to the apartment were we lived. Karen let him in and he seduced her right there in our home. After that she would go up to Dallas or he would come down to Austin. Well, evidently they were having unprotected sex and she got pregnant."

"You didn't know she was having an affair?"

"Honestly, looking back I knew she was seeing the guy. I really did. I just hoped it was nothing more than a physical attraction, but I was wrong."

"The baby could have been yours, couldn't it?"

"When we made love it was always with a rubber. Karen knew it was Fletcher's, that's what she said anyway."

"And you never met the guy."

"No."

"Jesus honey, what ever happened to Karen."

Now Bill decided it would be better to deviate from the truth. "Well as far as I know she moved to Dallas and married the guy. Last I heard she had a four kids and is happily married."

"Six years and you never told me this, I don't know what to think."

"I just didn't think you wanted to hear about some other woman, from some other time, babe. Don't be angry."

"I'm not, just surprised is all."

"I would never have mentioned it, except for the movie the other night. Seeing that black stud making love to that blonde reminded me of Karen. After seeing that movie you have to admit you can understand why Karen fell for the guy." Now Bill was fishing. Bill wanted to know how Jenny felt about having sex with a black man.

"Sure, any woman would be turned on by a guy like that, who wouldn't. Still Karen was engaged she shouldn't have put herself in that position."

"Well I can't blame her. Looking back on that night watching those two got me more excited than watching that DVD the other night. Hell I could hardly blame you if that happened."

"You mean you could accept me having sex with a black man?"

"I don't know if accept is the right word, I could understand it happening."

"Was Karen exciting in bed Bill."

Bill knew he would have to choose his words carefully. "Jen she was a beautiful woman and very good in bed." Jenny was glassy eyed and Bill knew she was buzzed from the wine.

"Better than me?" Jenny slurred.

"No way, beautiful, but not more so than you Jen, and no one makes me as hot as you babe. Toast, to the love of my life."

Chap.5

Michael waited a good two and a half hours before the couple immerged from the restaurant. Michael followed the couple to a nearby club called the Element. The dance club was huge with a mixed crowd , young and old mostly singles. As soon as the couple walked in Michael called Sly and told her to join him. Hanging up Michael noted that Sly was less than enthusiastic about going to this type of place. Michael understood after all Sly did dance for a living. Michael shrugged his shoulders she'd get over it.

Bill paid the doorman an extra twenty so they could sit in a VIP section overlooking the dance floor. the couple ordered drinks and while they were waiting Bill admired his wife. The doorman almost injured his neck trying to get a better look at Jenny's perfect tit's. In fact Bill had seen several guys take a long look at Jen. Having other men ogle Jenny was always such a turn on, tonight was no exception. Bill didn't know what would happen next, according to Andre he was to encourage Jenny to dance with a stranger. Bill felt unsure about pressing Jenny on that issue, especially after telling her the Story. Fortunately, Bill found the solution to his problem standing by the bar. The man was tall, young, black and staring at Jenny so intently he hadn't noticed Bill watching him. When the young man finally noticed Bill he turned away, confirming Bill's suppositions about the guy staring. Bill formulated a plan and put it into action.

"Excusing himself to the restroom, Bill left Jenny sitting at the table. Bill walked towards the bar and stopped a waitress. Bill walked up to the guy and started up a conversation.

"Hi, look I'm not suppose to say anything and if you tell her I told you I will flat out deny it."

"Man what are you talking about."

"That woman over there, the one you were staring at. She thinks your good looking, okay. You never heard that from me. Okay."

The guy just had this puzzled look on his face as Bill walked back to the table. Michael who was watching from a distance was also puzzled by what just happened. Michael had no idea what Bill was up to, all he could do was watch.

Sure enough Bill's plan worked to perfection, no sooner had he sat down, when the tall blackman walked up to Jenny.

"Excuse me, like to dance." Jenny who up to that moment had been dancing in her seat looked to Bill and was clearly about to refuse when Bill answered for her.

"Go ahead Jen, you know you want to dance, here's your chance."

Jenny glanced up at the tall black man. Well dressed, young and very handsome, she figured why not. "Okay."

The dance floor was packed as the couple made there way on to the dance floor. The man took Jenny's hand and led her deep in to the crowd of dancers. Jenny noticed immediately the looks that men and women alike, gave the couple as they began to dance. Some of the women knew her partner and openly flirted with him. The men were just staring and Jenny really didn't mind that, in fact she determined she loved the attention. Since the floor was so crowded the couple danced fairly close to each other, bumping up against each other occasionally. The man introduced himself as Ty and made small talk as they danced. Jenny wasn't usually taken with a man but she couldn't help staring at Ty's eye's, they were a beautiful slate color. Ty's complexion was perfect and his skin was a dark brown color. Jenny could understand why the other women were envious.

When the song ended Jenny began to head back to the table when Ty took her hand and said since they were out there they should dance one more. Jenny feeling quite buzzed from dinner didn't object. The next number was a slow piece. Flush from dancing fast,Jenny immediately felt the heat between her body and Ty's. Ty was about six-three and Jenny found she had to stare up at him as they danced. As the song went on Ty began pulling her closer and closer, every now and then leaning over and saying something in her ear, his hot breath sending chill's up and down her body. Jenny tried to keep her distance but the dance floor was so crowded. Worse Jenny could feel his manhood, he was big, bigger than Bill. Jenny was starting to perspire. Jenny felt so warm that before the dance ended she excuse herself.

"I'm sorry I really need to sit down, I'm a little dizzy. Maybe later." Before Ty could say anything Jenny turned and walked back to the table. Returning to the table Jenny sat down her face was colored red warm and her skin looked damp. Jenny took a sip of a Martine Bill had ordered.

"Gosh honey this drink is strong."

"I see you made an impression on your friend, he's staring." Jenny turned in her seat and saw Ty raise his glass to her in a toast. Jenny waved and turned back to Bill. Trying to change the subject she mentioned how warm it was on the dance floor.

"I bet it was hot. Tell me did our friend come on to you?"

"No."

"Come on Jen I won't be angry, tell me the truth."

"Well he did hold me a little close." Jenny smiled as she sipped her drink.

"So was he hung like a horse."

"Bill your horrible."

Jenny noticed the couple first as they approached the table next to there's. They were hard not to notice. The woman was dressed very conservatively, black dress, pearl's, very nice, sophisticated. The man was a giant. Jenny figured about six-five and big, good looking, well dressed. the woman caught Jenny's look and gave her a warm smile and a look. Jenny couldn't put her finger on the look, but it made her feel uneasy as the woman held the look as she sat down.

Michael leaned over the table, at the same time taking Sly's hand. "You look beautiful tonight baby and I have to say I like the glasses." Michael had never seen Sly warring glasses before. Sly loved the compliment but at the same time remained distracted by the alluring beauty sitting across from her. Sly pulled Michael closer so she could whisper in his ear.

"Check the woman next to you, is she beautiful or what."

Michael smiled, thinking you can't change the spots on a Leopard as Sly's eye's hungrily devoured Jennifer Thomas. "I noticed her before, seriously spectacular. Now stop staring Sly, you'll scare her away."

"Your right, anyway tell me Michael why this place. I would never have figured you for this type of club."

"No reason, just something different. Now I'm glad we came."

"Why?"

Leaning over again Michael kissed Sly's neck as he squeezed her hand. "Because when you see something you like, your like me, you go for it."

"You mean her?"

"Exactly."

Bill couldn't believe his good fortune in having an interracial couple sit right next to them. The couple were attractive and he caught Jenny looking at them with interest. Jenny had finished another vodka martini and was as high as Bill had ever seen her. Just then Ty walked up and asked Jenny to dance. Jenny was hesitant, but again Bill seemed to answer for her.

"Go ahead Jenny, you know you want to." Jenny gave Bill a look that said wait till I get back. Standing up she took Ty hand and followed him on to the dance floor.

The couple once again worked there way to the center of the dance floor were they started dancing to a fast piece. the song was one of Jenny's favorites and she really got into dancing. Ty was a good dancer and Jenny was enjoying herself. Ty was dancing very close to Jenny this time. Ty placed his hand's on Jenny's hips and drew her closer so that his leg was between hers, as they rocked to the music. About half way through the song Ty had positioned himself so that now his muscular thigh would occasionally rub up against Jenny's crotch. Between the music, the liquor, Jenny unconsciously began rubbing her pussy harder and harder against Ty's thigh.

Michael had taken Sly on to the dance floor and positioned himself so that he could observe Jenny. Clearly the woman was having fun and the brother was doing quite a number on her. Michael spotted Bill walking around the dance floor trying to get a better vantage point so that he could observe his wife. Michael really couldn't understand what made a guy like Bill tick. Michael could never share a woman he loved. Now a woman he didn't love, that was another story and perhaps that was the case with Bill, maybe he didn't love Jenny.

The next song was also fast and Ty pulled Jenny even closer. Ty's large hands dropped down low on to Jenny's hips, so that his fingers were now edging closer to Jenny's firm buttocks.

Jenny noticed other couple's looking at her and Ty. Mistakenly, mostly on account of the liquor and inexperience, Jenny assumed it was because they danced well together. The reality of the situation was that Ty was literally dry humping her on the dance floor.