The Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

Ty took Jenny's breath away as he bit down gently on her nipple. At he same time Ty's powerful thigh forced it's way between her legs. Jenny succeeded in moving Ty's hand from her ass. For a moment Jenny felt like she was gaining control. Then Ty slipped his hand between her thighs and expertly found her clit with his fingers.

Jenny couldn't believe this was happening to her again. "Ty please, stop." Jenny didn't know what to do as Ty quickly brought her to orgasm. No one besides Bill had ever made her cum and now she had cum twice with a virtual stranger. Ty's fingers were like magic, and his mouth, Jenny's nipple's ached with pleasure. Jenny had moved to dislodge Ty's hand again, but this time she lacked the will power to pull his hand away. Instead, Jenny found herself driving his hand down between her legs. Literally helping Ty massage her cunt.

" I can't, Ty please, please, oh god Ty, what are you doing to me."

Ty stopped sucking on Jenny's nipple. " I'm trying to make you want me Jenny. You don't want me to stop do you?" Jenny looked at Ty, her eye's pleading , her hips rocking to his touch. Ty plunge a third finger into Jenny's pussy, as he brought his thumb to bare on Jenny's inflamed clit.

Jenny's eye lids fluttered as she gasped. Oh, oh, oh my, I never felt like this, oh god. I can't. Ty be soft." Ty moved between Jenny's legs and removed his hand from Jenny's pussy. Jenny's seduction was complete, she wanted Ty now regardless of the repercussions.

"Put it in." Jenny looked down between her legs. Ty was in the push up position, his cock hanging ridged between her legs. Ty's cock looked enormous, it was much bigger than Bill's, bigger than she remembered from the previous night.The contrast of his black skin against her's, made Jenny gush. Jenny at once felt thrilled and depraved. Jenny's father always chastised her when she did something wrong with the admonition that she was going to turn out like her mother. Now as she caressed the huge black cock between her legs she just figured her dad had been right all along.

"That's right, feel how hard you make me Jenny, put it in girl, put it in." Jenny guided Ty's cock into place. Jenny couldn't believe the weight of Ty's cock, it felt heavy in her hand. With a gentle push from Ty Jenny felt his cock head stretch her cunt lips and enter her pussy. Now that Jenny was sober Ty's cock felt even better. Jenny's curled her legs up and with her heels began nudging Ty deeper into her pussy.

Ty feeling the silky warmth of Jenny's pussy was convinced she was the finest woman he'd ever been with. Dam how lucky can a guy be he thought as he slowly plunged his cock deeper. Ty buried all nine inches deep in Jenny's pussy. The fit was perfect for Ty as he started to slowly draw his cock out of Jenny's pussy until just the tip remained in place. Looking down he could see the effect on Jenny. Jenny was staring down between their bodies completely engrossed in watching his cock slid in and out of her.

"You like that?" Jenny bit her bottom lip and nodded yes. Jenny could feel the difference in the size of Ty's cock, it wasn't a subtle difference either. Jenny's pussy was filled perfectly and now it seemed animal instinct was taking over. Jenny started fucking Ty back and hard. Jenny met each of Ty's thrusts forcefully in an effort to get all Ty's cock deeper.

"Harder, fuck me harder, more, oh yes don't stop Ty."

Bill had slipped through the back door moments before and could hear Jenny's exclamations from the back of the house. Now with the added light Bill had to be careful not to be seen. Bill could hear the two lovers very clearly as they fucked. The sound of Jenny cuming made Bill's dick exceedingly hard. Bill peeked around the corner. Dam, Jenny wasn't showing any reluctance now. Jenny was fucking Ty for all she was worth. Jenny's legs were tight around Ty's black ass. Ty's cock was wet and shinny as it slid in and out of Jenny's cunt. Jenny's cunt lips seemed to cling To Ty's cock every time he pulled out. Bill also noted that Ty wasn't wearing a rubber. Dam, it excited Bill to think Jenny was acting like a slut for this guy. Bill rubbed his cock through his pants and came in moments.

Ty could hold back no longer. Ty's back and butt muscles began to tense as he came nearer to cuming. Like the night before Jenny could feel Ty expanding. Ty's cock head was pressing right up against her cervix when Ty's cum erupted. The force of Ty's cum splashing up deep in her womb sent Jenny into her own orgasm. Jenny knew there was danger of impregnation, but primal instinct took over.

"Ty I can feel you, keep cuming, I can feel you cuming. It feels so good. Oh god I'm cuming too." Jenny was nearly screaming as she came. Bill was shocked, he hadn't expected his wife to react like that. Bill wanted her to fuck the guy, not fall in love with him. bill waited to see what would happen. The room suddenly became quite. Bill took another look.

Ty was still on top of Jenny. Jenny was stroking his back her legs rapped tight around his ass. Both were breathing hard. Jenny spoke first.

"I can't believe this happened, god what have I done."

"Hey don't feel that way, it was meant to be."

"Ty I don't even know your last name, I don't know anything about you, I'm married for christ sake. I know you won't believe me, but I've never done this before. What if I get pregnant."

"My name is Tyrone Johnston, I work at the power company as an electrician, I'm twenty-nine years old and I think I want to marry you."

Jenny smiled, although the reality of her infidelity had already started taking root, making her feel miserable. Jenny let her legs down and tried to move Ty off of her. Instead Ty rolled over bringing Jenny with him, his cock still embedded in her saturated pussy.

"Ty my husband could come home any minute, you need to go."

"You just got through telling me you don't know me and now you want me to go. I hate to be used like this." Ty's smile was contagious, Jenny smiled again.

"God don't you ever take no for an answer." Just then Jenny felt Ty's cock twinge, once, twice. Impossible, Ty was already getting hard again. Jenny felt Ty rock his hips making his cock move slowly in and out of her. Jenny looked down into ty's grey eye's. Jenny felt her loins heating up. Now it was Jenny's turn to slid up and down on Ty's cock. Soon the two of them were hard at it again.

Bill watched as Jenny assumed her favorite position over Ty. Jenny loved to straddle Bill's dick in a squat position, now she was doing the same to Ty. From his vantage point Bill could see Ty's huge cock sliding in and out of his wife's wet slit. Now white cum mixed with Jenny's juices was streaming down Ty's shaft. Bill came again. This time Bill decided to leave, he had cum and now he'd seen enough.

Jenny had never been with a lover like Ty. Sex with Ty was intoxicating to the point that she forgot about Bill. Jenny was extremely fit and now squatting down on Ty's cock she used every bit of her strength to please Ty. Up and down she slid on his shaft feeling Ty's cock penetrate places Bill had never touched. No the black man was pleasing her in ways she had only dreamed of up till now. Jenny was breathing very hard and her legs ached when Ty began to cum again. This time there was no hesitation, Jenny wanted to feel Ty's cock cum. Jenny wanted to feel the rush of his seed exploding in her. Jenny drove down even harder wishing that Ty was even bigger.

Ty cock strained as he neared orgasm. The fact that Jenny said she might get pregnant only made him want to cum that much harder. Grabbing Jenny's thin waist, Ty impaled her on to his cock when he began to cum. With all his force Ty pushed his cock up into Jenny''s cunt, insuring that his sperm would penetrate the farthest reaches of her womb.

"Oh girl, feel that, feel that hot cum daddy has for you."

"Oh yes, oh I'm cuming so hard, so hard, keep cuming, cum, cum, harder."

Exactly at that moment the two lovers heard the same thing. The garage door opening. Deep panic set in as Ty shot out of bed and slid on his boxer shorts. Jenny reached down to the foot of the bed and slipped on Bill's t-shirt. Ty was just walking out of the bedroom when Bill turned the corner into the hall way and saw him.

"Hey Ty still haven't learned your way around the house."

To be cont.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers