The Story of C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
232 Followers

"so can we go to that club now " she asked an impish smile on her face.

On route to the club I pulled into a car park and had C get out of the car, from my bag I pulled more chains and short straps.

I attached the straps to her ankles, wrists and neck and linked the hands together with a 2' length of chain a similar length joined the ankle straps and I attached a 6' length to the neck belt.

I ushered her back into the car and we drove to the club. It was all that I had said it would be.

She got out of the car and waited until I had come around to take control of the chain attached to her neck belt. I led her to the locked door and rang the bell, a small sliding door opened in the door and I produced my membership card and we were admitted.

The club was darkly lit and everyone there was dressed in leather, rubber, PVC or chains, the immediate area was the bar and I led her across to it, I ordered myself a drink and a glass of water for C and dragged her across to a table where I placed her glass on the ground at my feet.

She looked up indignantly but I ignored her as I was already engaged in conversation with a couple and was offering her services to them.

"Hey" she tried to interrupt.

I glared down at her and dragged her across the floor to one of the inner areas of the club.

Fortunately vacant was a circular board with hooks conveniently placed an I got C to stand on the small platform in front of it while I secured her ankles to the hooks in a twenty past eight position and her wrists in a ten to two position. The couple to whom I had been talking had joined me and a few other people too so we were surrounded by a small crowd, I yanked the top of her dress down so revealing her tits for all to see and tugged up the hem of her dress displaying her crotch covered only with chains.

"You will learn to speak when granted permission to do so and at no other times" I barked in her face and swung the circular board around by 180 degrees so leaving her upside down with her pussy at chest level.

I turned to the crowd " My slave has annoyed me " I announced "I will leave it to you to use her as you wish until she has learned her lesson"

Immediately the girl from the couple stepped forward and taking hold of C 's pussy she opened it wide and darted her tongue inside. her partner lay on the floor and inserted his cock in C 's mouth. Others stretched out to maul any other part of her anatomy which they could reach.

I stood back and watched . Her face was one of anguish as although she could not see the face of the person who was lapping out her pussy she could see the legs in stockings held taut by leather suspenders and C had confided in me that she had no experience with another girl and was not keen on the thought. What a stupid thing to tell me. After about 20 minutes the crowd were starting to move on in search of more deprivation and I signalled for C to be released and brought back to me. I was now sat with an attractive blonde in a black PVC basque and stockings, she was a well known dominatrice and I signalled to C to kneel at our feet . this C is a lady who would like to have you stay with her on your next trip north she has some ideas to try out on you. "In the meantime show her how grateful you are to be considered for such an honour", as I spoke my companion opened her thighs wide and pulled C by the hair to a position nestled between her thighs and forced the back of C 's head hard up against her own crotch . "Now eat me out my dear and I'll see how much training you need"

Seldom have I seen any girl who professes not to be bi set about licking a pussy with such enthusiasm she herself lifted the other girls legs onto her shoulders to give greater access, her fingers too were well in evidence as they advanced to widen the accessibility and to explore her anus which also from time to time received the attentions of her tongue, there could not have been a single crevice left unexplored.

Sensing someone behind her she lifted herself high on her knees and parted them so that the stranger could crawl beneath and give her the same ministrations. the person was girl and someone's cock soon filled HER cunt & he had his balls licked by another girl. Someone crawled to my side and began eagerly licking at my own hard cock.

Within minutes everybody at the club were either penetrated or penetrating and there was a long line of bodies each linked to a dozen or more directly or indirectly as hands and mouths paid attention to any exposed part of anothers anatomy.

The girl beside me began shuddering and at last screamed in ecstasy and C withdrew a proud look on her face and proceeded to crawl among the bodies both male and female eagerly licking up any fanny juice or spunk which was lying around or in anyone.

I took her back to the hotel and this time did not chain her up and after one last savage act of buggery I left her sleeping.

I returned the next morning at about 11am and could hear sounds of pleasure from within. Opening the door quietly I could see a strange girl her clothes scattered around the floor lying on the bed with C astride her and they were busy performing a 69 .

It was a few minutes before C noticed my presence and she pulled the other girl up " Sue, this is my master, but sadly I have to leave today so I want you to attend to any of his needs that he may have until I return so turn around and kneel so that he may introduce himself to you properly. Remember I am your mistress now as he is my master.

To my astonishment the girl immediately complied.

I discovered later that C had woken and decided that she needed room service Sue had been sent by reception but as she was about to go off duty the two girls had had time to chat and C had told Sue all about her weekend at which Sue had become excited and one thing led to another.

Three exhausting hours later Sue and I saw C off on the train back to normality and as she left having given us both strong French kisses she had said " Now remember Sue WHATEVER he wants he gets."

taurents
taurents
232 Followers
12