The Story of Elaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Clarence shifting uncomfortably on the sofa as Elaine struggled with the tight mini. When it was up to her waist, I ordered her to play with herself. She was so wet that her fingers made little slurping noises as she ran them up and down her furrow.

"You're wet, aren't you, fuck-toy!" I said, and my wife croaked out a "Yes Sir!"

"You want your Master to fuck you, slut?"

Elaine somehow managed to gasp out that she did. "Would you like Master Clarence to fuck you, too, slut-Elaine?" There was just a moment's hesitation. "Yes, Sir! God! Yes!" she panted.

"Hum... Clarence, I don't think I want to let you fuck my little slut just yet, but I would like to offer her to you as a plaything for a while at least. Her orgasms are extremely entertaining, and she looks like she's ready! Of course, that would be up to you!"

"That's very generous of you, Jim!" he smiled. "Perhaps there is an area where our little toy could use some instruction?"

"As a matter of fact, there is, Clarence. I want her taught how to deep throat a cock; even a really big one! My slut-wife gives very good head, as she is about to show you, but she just needs to take it a step further!"

I turned my wife sideways to him, and smiled at her as she stood there panting. To be doing this right in front of an experienced Dom and to know that he was enjoying it, was a powerful turn-on and my cock was straining for release. "I pushed her gently down onto her knees in front of me, and smiled as her eyes rolled up to me. "Elaine, my dear little slut! Show my friend what a delightful cocksucker you are!"

Her hands shot out to undo my slacks and get the zip down. My prick was already throbbing when it sprang out of my boxers and Elaine dove on it, struggling to get as much of me into her hot mouth as she could and sucking harder than I had ever felt her suck before. "God! Elaine! Take it easy, baby! Jesus, you're not on the fucking clock you know!"

My words calmed her down and she went to work, stroking and licking and nibbling and kissing, all the while moaning like a dying soldier. She was determined to impress and by god, she did that.

Clarence watched her intently, mentally making notes, I suppose, as Elaine alternated between deep twisting bobs up and down my engorged shaft and neat little flutterings of her tongue over and around the tip and the cleft. "Marianne, my sweet little whore; time for you to get your clothes off!"

I was ready, and reached down to grip the sides of her head. "Take it, slut!" I bellowed and felt my knees shake as I shot a lava-like blast into her frantic, sucking mouth.

Desperately struggling to swallow the flood of hot cum, she was nevertheless pumping my cock and milking out all that I could deliver. Relief flooded over me. True, it was a quickie little blow job, but one that I urgently needed!

I stood there, patting her head as she stroked and sucked and licked. "You're a good little slut, honey! You'll be in great demand at the club!"

She sucked my cock all the way down and then up the shaft, pausing to give the tip a final lick before looking up at me. "Thank you, Sir!" she rasped.

I turned to Clarence. For the first time I noticed that his cock was out and was being delicately caressed by a near-naked Marianne. "She's all yours! Short of fucking her, you can do whatever you like!"

Elaine had turned to face him as I spoke and her eyes widened. Clarence's phallus was somewhat larger that mine, but not by all that much. Well, about an inch longer, I suppose; which comes out to be 12.5% longer actually. Okay, it looked pretty fucking big.

I pulled up my slacks and went over to the armchair to watch Clarence go to work.

"Hand me the crop, Marianne!" he said.

I saw Elaine's eyes widen as Marianne took a black leather riding-crop from the bag and hand it to her master. Her other hand never varied in its caresses.

Clarence turned his attention to my wife, who knelt before him, with one hand over her pussy. Smiling, he reached out with the crop and pushed her hand away. "Don't play with your hot little cunt unless I tell you, Elaine! I know you're a hot little piece and are dying to get fucked and get off, but you'll have to be patient!" He spoke to her gently, like a doctor. "Your husband, who is your Lord and Master, has been kind enough to give you to me to play with, Elaine! Do you know what that makes you?"

My wife meekly nodded, and after taking a deep breath said, "Your slut, Sir?"

"Indeed, my dear little toy! You are indeed my slut! But you are also my bitch, Elaine. I like to refer to my toys as 'bitches' because that's how I like to fuck them! I love fucking my bitches doggie-style, Elaine! Do you like to be fucked like that, slut-Elaine?:

Without hesitation, my wife gasped, "God! Yes, Sir!"

"Yes, I thought you might!", he grinned. "Now, bitch, I am really quite uncomfortable, and want my clothes off me. That is your first assignment. Can you manage that?"

He didn't wait for a reply, but stood up in front of her, and my wife moved on her knees to get closer.

"Start with my shoes and work up, bitch!" he ordered. As Elaine went to work on his shoes and socks, I turned my attention to Marianne.

She really was a neat little package; everything in perfect proportion. I marveled once again that Marianne was indeed a miniature version of my wife. There were a few differences, however; she was wearing a narrow black leather dog collar with chrome loops, and her nipples were pierced with little golden rings. Wow! I wondered if those little pieces of jewelry had triggered a trip to the confessional, and how Marianne would have explained their addition to the parish priest! She noticed me staring at her and thoughtfully shifted enough to spread her knees wide enough for me to see a perfectly bald pussy. Then I saw something glinting in the light. I almost had to squint to see it, but yes, indeed; tiny little Marianne had something piercing her clit. For just a second I imagined that it might just be a crucifix, but I abandoned that train of thought when Clarence spoke.

"Good girl, Elaine! You're doing fine!" Clarence was standing naked as my wife set his shirt aside. He was grinning down at her, amused at the way she was staring with obvious fascination and awe at the long thick shaft that twitched right before her eyes. He was fully erect and there was a pulsing in a bulging vein that ran down the side of his cock. "Do you like my cock, bitch?" he asked softly, just like he was asking her how she liked his car.

"Yes, Sir!" my wife peeped, choking on the words.

"The feeling seems to me mutual, slut! I think you two will get along just fine! Take it and hold it in your hands, slut, and feel the heat in it! I want you to feel the need in it, too, Elaine!"

She whimpered softly as she reached out and grasped it with both hands, her fingers unable to encircle the shaft. She was staring at it as if it was hypnotizing her.

He turned and grinned over at me, then looked down at my wife, who was slavishly doing his bidding. "Kiss it, my sweet little bitch! Kiss and lick every inch of it, Elaine! You are my bitch now, Elaine!"

It was exactly what my wife needed to hear. Her little pink tongue snaked out and went to work, lapping and licking and swirling away, alternating with her lips that kissed and suckled his shaft. Down one side of him she crept, and then with little delighted moans she was traveling back up the other side only to repeat the journey on the bottom of his thick cock and then down the top.

Clarence gave an almost imperceptible nod Marianne. She quietly got up and I spread my thighs, anticipating that I was about to sample her cocksucking skills, but she only grinned at me and shook her head. Silently, she sank to the carpet behind Elaine, and lay on her back, looking up her Master and awaiting his instructions.

"Elaine, my bitch! This is a little test! I want you to take my cock and put the tip, just the tip into your wonderful hot little mouth!" He spoke the words as softly and as kindly as a Sunday school teacher, and my wife instantly obeyed him. "Good, girl! Now just hold it there and no matter what happens, do not take it out of your mouth. Use your sweet little tongue on it, but do not let it out of your mouth!" Elaine rolled her eyes up and made a little nodding motion.

He took the crop and traced down and then up her back, and Elaine's tongue began to move, pushing out her cheeks as she swirled around the bulbous head of his cock. It was a thinly veiled threat and Elaine understood it. She closed her eyes. And Clarence nodded to Marianne.

Marianne wriggled herself forward, right between Elaine's splayed knees, until her face was right below my wife's oozing cunt. My wife froze, but kept her new Master's cockhead between her lips. There was a muffled squeak from Elaine as Marianne madder a little 'O' with her lips and blew a stream of air softly right at my wife's clit. Elaine's whole torso shook, but she still held Clarence's cock.

"Suck me, slut!" Clarence hissed, and my wife went at him as best she could, because that was also the signal for sweet little Marianne to force Elaine's knees just enough farther apart to let her cunt drop onto Marianne's waiting lips.

God knows that she was trying, but Elaine was obviously in conflict as they say. She was struggling to suck the cock of her dreams while the tongue of her best friend was making exquisite magic on her quivering cunt lips. Just the same, my wife was making an excellent effort to please Clarence, and if this was the test, then I was pretty sure she would eventually pass with flying colors.

It was by far the most erotic sight I had ever imagined, much less seen.

Knowing my wife, I could see that she was getting close to the brink, but Marianne knew that, too, and stopped every time Elaine got too close. This went on until Elaine was glistening with perspiration and was jiggling around just as she had done with the Ben-Wah eggs going at full force.

Clarence waited just a little longer, and then took my wife's head in his hands and pulled her back off his shining cock. He looked down at her kindly, and just whispered, "Cum, Elaine! Cum now!"

Marianne was drilling her tongue into her, and my wife just exploded, right before my eyes. She went off like a Roman Candle, jerking and quivering in spasms like a puppet on a string. In my training, I once had to sit through a very disturbing video on epileptic seizures, and I thought that my poor sweet wife right now could have easily played a starring role.

It took her a couple of minutes, but she finally came down. Clarence held her shoulders and bent at the waist to kiss her on top of her head, which I thought was a nice gesture. He gently patted her with the crop, and then pressed his neglected and very rigid cock to her lips.

Elaine's mouth popped open as eagerly as a baby robin's and took him in, and she tried her best to swallow him whole, to no avail. "Easy, my hot little bitch!" Clarence whispered; "Rome wasn't built in a day!" I was growing more and more impressed with Clarence as a Dom. He had her firmly hooked and my little slut was being taken on the ride of her life. "You have such great potential, Elaine", he added. "Would you like to learn how to really swallow a cock? Any cock?"

'Say yes!' I thought to myself, but before the though even fully formed, Elaine was nodding her head.

Clarence then stretched out on his back on the carpet and nodded at Marianne to begin a demonstration.

Elaine looked on as Marianne straddled her Master's torso and lowered her mouth down to his chiseled cock. Her lips slid over the crown and went about two-thirds of the way down his shaft. Marianne paused momentarily, and then down she went, her chin resting on his pubic bone and her nostrils tickling his massive balls. It was a sight to behold, and I had to wonder just why on earth Marianne was teaching school. She could have made a fortune in porn! Marianne started to fuck him with her mouth, taking his entire length with every drop.

Clarence let her do this for a few minutes, and then urged her off, grinning at me. "She's a greedy little bitch, isn't she! Now let's what Elaine can do, shall we?"

My wife took Marianne's position as Marianne coached her; "The trick, Elaine is to just swallow as you feel the gag start. Then it goes down your throat instead of your windpipe. You'll catch on!"

Elaine opened wide and took as muck cock as she could. Marianne watched intently, and then placed her hand on the back of my wife's head and pushed down while at the same time cracking the crop firmly across Elaine's ass.

I blinked in disbelief. My wife was impaled on this man's gigantic cock; buried to the hilt! Marianne released her, and Elaine struggled up his pole, coughing. Marianne let her catch her breath and then instructed her to try again. It took another firm spank, but my wife did it!

After a dozen tries and a dozen bright welts across her ass-cheeks, Elaine was a bona fide deep-throat cocksucker, and I was both thrilled and amazed. Oh, her technique couldn't quite mach Marianne's but that would come. I would see to that!

Clarence loved it and Elaine loved what she was doing to Clarence. Marianne joined in, too, using the crop gently on Elaine's cunt while she fondled and strummed her clit. It didn't take long before Marianne raised her head and whispered to Elaine, "He's going to cum, sweetie! Just do what you're doing and take it!"

Clarence went rigid and then jerk up hard, and Elaine gripped his hips as she struggled to contain and gulp down his load. Elaine finally popped up off his glistening cock, and Clarence sighed contentedly. He smiled at me. "Thank you, Jim! I owe you one!" he sighed again.

Marianne helped him up and they were soon dressed and out the door. I watched them as they went down the drive. Clarence's head was the only one visible.

I turned to my wife, who was waiting at the banister to go upstairs. I went to her and swung her into my arms and carried her up the stairs. I threw her onto the bed, and she sprawled out spread-eagled. I mounted her and let her grip my cock and guide it into her starving cunt. She was d as wet and as hot as I had ever seen her, and I slid down into her cunt easily.

We fucked missionary, with her legs wrapped around my hips, then I rolled us over so she could ride me. I was getting close when I stopped her. "Elaine? I know my slut wants and needs a bitch-fuck!"

She groaned, and swung herself around and raised her ass with a provocative and cheeky wiggle. "Yessss!" she hissed as I drove into her.

She was boiling hot and I wanted to fuck her hard, and I pounded into her as she whimpered and groaned. Her hips thrust back to meet me, and we moved in harmony, gradually increasing our torrid tempo until I reached around her hip and with a few moments of light pressure on her stiff clitoris, I felt her stiffen and quiver and then cum just as the first torrents of semen erupted from my balls.

It was a nice, satisfying hard fuck, and Elaine mewed and purred contentedly until sleep enveloped her.

I stayed awake a while longer, marveling at all that had transpired. There was not a shred of a doubt that Elaine was ready to plunge ahead! I felt the same way.

It was strange that the last thought that entered my mind as I drifted off to sleep was of Betsy McAllister...

12