The Story of Joanne D'Arc Ch. 01

Story Info
A Journey to remember.
1.7k words
4.53
7.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – A journey to remember

I was going back to school on the train after being sent home with chicken pox. We lived about a three hour train ride from the school. I was lying on the bunk in my compartment reading one of mom's books – she had built up quite a supply in the hatbox and would probably not miss it I thought. At the first stop a young couple came into my compartment, they had obviously just been married. She still had confetti in her dark hair and their suitcase had a "Just married" sticker on it. I was a bit embarrassed about my book and had put it under the cushion when they came in. I greeted them and declared that I was going to sleep.

With my eyes closed I could hear them shifting around on the opposite bunk. I waited, listening carefully to figure out what they were doing. I didn't dare open my eyes. I heard the sound of kissing and soft murmuring – figuring that they were intent on themselves I opening my eyes slightly. They were obviously not interested in me. She was sitting back on the bunk and he had his back to me as he kissed here and fondled her breasts through her blouse. She had her arms around his neck. He started to fumble with the buttons of her top and opened it to show her tits. They were longish and pointed into full nipples that seemed an integral part of her boobs – her tanned skin flowing into the darker brown colour of the nipples. My nipples always seemed to be an afterthought, stuck or painted into the centre of my full tits – pinkish on creamy white.

He lowered his head and began to suckle at her nipples. She arched her back and lowered her left hand to lift her breast towards his mouth. I could feel that familiar sex sensation beginning and opened my eyes fully to see what was happening. I didn't dare move but I wanted to get my hand down to my pants. I was lying on my side facing them and my right hand was up under my chin. I slowly lifted it away and without breathing lowered it to my crotch. I was wearing a dress – it showed less of my plump figure! With my fingers I gradually pulled up the hem until I could get my hand underneath and into my panties.

They were still busy with each other. He was still kissing her nipples but had moved his right hand down to her skirt. She helped him to lift it and then lifted herself off the seat and together they eased her panties off. He was now kissing her mouth. Her pussy was covered in thick dark hair and as she guided his hand towards it she moaned softly.

I could now feel my own sparse reddish pussy hair and the wetness of my panties. I reached in with my middle finger to get some lubrication and touched my clitoris. It was firm and I gave a little jump as I touched it. He now had his finger deep in her cunt and was gently moving it in and out. They had no interest in me but I shifted slightly pulling my jersey over me so that they couldn't see my dress pulled up and my hand in my panties. It was just as well because he stood up pulling her from the bunk. He completely unbuttoned her blouse and threw it next to her panties near the door. Then he lowered her skirt and knelt at her feet and began to kiss her pussy. It was at my eye level and I could see his tongue touching at her clit through the bush of dark hair. I couldn't see her completely without moving my head but she had her hands behind his head and seemed to be looking upwards because her back was arched as she pressed her pelvis into his face.

I could feel the slippery warmth of my pussy juices around my fingers as I stroked my swollen clit between my index and middle fingers. My tummy had pulled tight and I straightened out my legs so that I could reach into my cunt hole. Suddenly she pulled him up and reached down to undo his belt. She was naked as he kissed her on her lips and then she dropped his trousers to the floor kneeling in front of him. My eyes were wide but hers were closed as she pursed her lips around the tip of his stiff cock. It was thicker and more curved than my brothers' but stood up perpendicular to the floor. She took his balls in her hands as she lowered her mouth over his penis. He took a sudden breath and lifted her up by the shoulders and turned her over onto her tummy on the bunk. Kicked off his trousers he raised his shirt over his head and then knelt behind her hold his cock down as he quided it into her pussy. He slowly pushed it right in and then began to pump into her with his arms straight and his hands on her back. She was on her knees and elbows with her face down between her arms. I was stroking furiously now and could feel little waves of pleasure that began deep in my groin and seemed to find themselves up to my chest. I turned fully onto my back and pulled by dress right up and held down my panties with my left hand as I fucked myself with my right index finger.

I closed my eyes momentarily as a wave of pleasure shuddered through me and when I opened them, he was looking right at me. Our eyes locked for a moment, I felt a rush of blood to my face and then he closed his eyes and curved his back forward over her clasping his hands around her waist. He was moving fast now and she was moaning softly. Suddenly he straightened up and pushed deep into her and slowed his thrusting movement. When he stopped he leaned forward again and kissed her on the middle of her back. She straightened herself out on her tummy and closed her eyes.

He stood up reaching behind him for her panties and he wiped his cock. It was still erect but pointing more forward than upwards. He didn't look at me but I was watching his every move, my hand now paralysed in my panties. He walked towards the window and looked out leaning with his hands on the frame. I could see a little drop of moisture coming out of the hole at the tip of his cock. I didn't know what to do so I just lay there quite frozen staring at his penis which was beginning to lean downwards in jerky little movements.

His wife turned her head way from us and curled up slightly. He reached up and took a blanket from the top bunk and covered her. Then he turned and sat down on the bunk looking towards me. My dress was up around my waist, my right hand was still in my pants with the left one holding up the waist elastic. Our eyes locked and then he looked down towards my legs. I could see his cock begin to stiffen again. He looked at my face once more then stood up and lifted my dress right up. He put his left hand over my right one. I could feel only the sheer of my panties between our hands as he gently began to use my own hand to stroke my pussy. His cock was now ramrod stiff and I didn't know what was happening to me.

Then he put both hands on the sides of my panties and began to pull them down. Involuntarily I lift my bum from the seat to help him. He pulled them right off and moved my legs apart, kneeling between them. I was looking at him but his eyes were now guiding his stiff cock towards my cunt. I felt the hard knob against the firm sensitivity of my pussy lips as he rubbed it up and down against them. Technically I wasn't a virgin, I had used my mom's dildo a few times, but this was a much more exquisite feeling as he thrust his cock into my pussy. He was doing it slowly and it was almost as if my lips were opening to grasp hold of him. It is an amazing thing to have a stiff thing in your cunt – its different, not you, and yet you feel it. But this was not at all like my mom's dildo – that was stiff, hard and unyielding, this was firm but soft. I could pull on my muscles down there and feel it give a little, but not much. He began to fuck me, it was amazing feeling him slide in and out as my cunt got even more slippery. He was starting to move faster and I moved my hand down to masturbate my clitoris. At first touch my whole body jumped and then I was rubbing its head in time to his thrusts. I loved the sensation of his pelvis bumping against my hand as I feverishly shook my hand over my pussy. Then the surge of my climax began, I thrust my pussy against him –once, twice, three times and then he pushed deep into me and then suddenly withdrew, taking his cock in his hand and he masturbated until he spurted his semen over my tummy and my hand which was still stroking my pussy.

He then leaned forward and kissed me on my navel and stood up and dressed. I pulled my panties on again and pulled down my dress. I didn't quite know what to do after that but I knew that I needed to clean myself off. I stood up, wobbled a bit as the train jerked, and then left the compartment and when to the toilet. I wiped the semen off my tummy and from the inside of my dress and cleaned all the juices from my cunt. I was looking down at my swollen pussy lips when the train came to a stop. I quickly pulled up my panties and left the toilet to go back to the compartment. Ahead of me were the couple who had shared the journey with me, they had their bags and were getting off the train. I never saw them again.