The Story of Tatiana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands continued to grope her body, twisting her nipples and squeezing her ass. She felt a pair of fingers reach down between her legs and push into her pussy again. She spread her legs farther apart as one of the men finger fucked her. She felt another hand reach to her pussy from behind her and the man pushed two of his fingers into her pussy along with the other man. Two cocks slid in and out of her mouth while she stroked two more. Two men were behind her and one was smacking her head with his cock and the other one had wrapped her hair around his cock and was stroking his cock with her hair. The other two were bent down and had a pair of fingers each shoved in her dripping pussy. She was connected to all eight men at the same time. This realization caused her first orgasm of the night to rock thru her tiny body.

As her body trembled and she screamed out, the men continued their assault on her openings, giving her no time to recover. The guy in the back that was kneeling down removed his fingers from her pussy and traced back to her pucker. Lubricated by her slick pussy juice, the man pushed a finger into her ass as the other man continued to roughly finger fuck her pussy. The black man with his big cock was plowing relentlessly into her throat as the man entered her ass. She whimpered around the cock, but due to all the men groping her and shoving their cocks at her, she could do nothing.

The pain wasn't bad and thanks to her highly sexed up state, she found herself enjoying the slight pain. She was again penetrated with two cocks in her mouth as the two men continued to finger fuck her two holes.

"Let's flip her over and open her up some more," said the guy behind her, obviously the one penetrating her ass. The men moved away and she was able to survey the scene briefly. Everywhere she looked was a hard cock and she knew each one of those cocks wanted a piece of her.

Before she had time to really think about it, she felt herself being pushed back on to her back. Once their, her panties were ripped off of her and her heels were removed. She looked around at the men that were standing and they were all looking at her and stroking their cocks.

She felt her legs being lifted and then flipped over. She was bent in half with her shoulders and head on the ground, her back straight up and her legs dangling by her head. This served to perfectly present her pussy and asshole straight up. Once she was in this position, the men got around her and helped hold her. Hands supported her body, her legs, everywhere as the first man went back to her ass. He got close and began to lick her tight pucker. She shivered from the feeling.

He straightened up, dipped his fingers in her pussy then went to work on her ass. She was fully presented for the eight men to see as this essentially complete stranger finger fucked her ass while they stood by, holding her up.

He worked one, then two fingers in and moved them in and out. As he did this, another guy leaned forward and started feasting on her perfectly displayed pussy. She screamed in pleasure as the mans lips and tongue worked like magic. She felt the guy in her ass continue to pry her ass open as the other man ate her shaved pussy.

The men took turns finger fucking her ass, opening her up and eating her pussy. She was in heaven and she couldn't believe how great it felt. Eight men all taking turns finger fucking her ass and pussy and running their tongues across her wet pussy while she was flipped upside down. She desperately needed to be fucked. She had to have a cock in her pussy now.

"Holy fuckin shit, somebody, I don't care who, stick your cock in my pussy," she demanded.

The latest guy eating her pussy stood up, bent his cock down and lined up his cock with her pussy. She was still bent over, still being held in this compromising position and he straddled her giving her a view right up between his legs. He pushed the head of his cock into her pussy and then began to thrust down into her. Finally, she had a cock in her and it felt wonderful even if this was a very unorthodox position. He fucked her like this for a minute before pulling out and letting the next guy go. Guys were still groping and slapping her exposed ass as she was being plowed in her pussy.

By the fourth guy, she felt fingers push back into her ass and continue prying her ass open. This continued until the last guy, the black guy, pushed his cock into her pussy. The fingers were removed and the black guy pounded her hard before pulling out and flipping her over into a more traditional doggy style position. He pushed his big cock back into her tiny body and grabbed her hips and plowed deep into her with fast, hard thrusts.

She was screaming in pleasure, her eyes tightly shut, enjoying the cock in her pussy when she felt a cock being pushed into her face. She opened her mouth, seeking the head, intent on giving it a hot hole to fuck. The cock pushed into her mouth and began to fuck her face. She was being spit-roasted and she loved it.

Everyone was on their knees, Tatiana in the middle, and they began to round-robin her. Cocks would switch out fucking her pussy or fucking her face. Her mouth was filled with usually two cocks at once, but every guy also took the chance to grab her head and violently fuck her hot willing mouth and throat. Cocks that weren't in her mouth or pussy were slapped against her head, her back, even her ass and hands continued to grope her body and tits.

The guys picked her up and moved her to the couch where the bent her over the back of the couch from behind the couch and now, able to stand, they continued to abuse her pussy. Cocks continually slammed in and out of her pussy and other guys would come to the front of the couch for the chance to continually fuck her face. All she was was a piece of meat for these guys, a set of hot, wet holes for them to fuck and she loved every minute of it.

The guys pulled her from the back of the couch and had her kneel again. They all surrounded her and began slapping her face with their cocks, calling her names and shoving their cocks into her mouth. At one point, with two cocks buried a few inches each in her mouth, a third guy stepped up in-between them and tried pushing his cock in too. He didn't get very far, but for a brief moment she had the heads of three cocks in her mouth. The guys all cheered and called her a great slut, a great cock sucker, etc.

Mike picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and told the rest of the guys to follow him. He walked to the bedroom of the suite and threw her on the bed. He followed her on to the bed and laid down on his back. He grabbed her and brought her to him and she straddled his body with hers. She lined up his cock with her pussy and sank down, impaling herself on his cock.

She began to ride him as the other guys got on the bed. As she rode the only guy she really knew, his associates circled around her and began face fucking her again, pulling her from cock to cock, guiding her hands to cocks to stroke, all while she bounced her tiny body up and down Mike's cock.

Mike was groping and squeezing her perky breasts and marveling at how hot she looked. He reached up and pulled her down so that her body was lying against his and held her there as he jabbed his big cock into her swollen pussy.

She felt the guys repositioning on the bed and felt Mike slow down and that's when she felt the head of a cock pressing into her pussy. The cock pushed its way in next to Mike's and then the two men began to saw their cocks in and out of her pussy. She was filled with two cocks in her tight, swollen pussy and she loved it.

As had been the case all night, the guys continued to swap out, taking turns with Mike in her pussy. As she was bent over, guys continued to present their cocks yo her mouth. Sometimes she sucked them, other times she was so caught up in the pleasure from her pussy that all she could do was keep her mouth open and let them fuck her throat.

She lost count of how many times they switched. It was like a never ending cycle of cocks vying for position somewhere in her body. She figured they must have all cycled thru at least once when she felt another cock being presented to her, only this time, it pushed into her well lubricated ass. She grunted as the large cock violated her tightest hole, but was not given much chance to adjust as cocks, two now, continued to plow her mouth and slap her face.

The anal intruder pressed in and soon was in a good rhythm fucking on and out of her ass as mike continued to fuck her pussy. The feeling was beyond incredible. Now, with only the slightest amount of skin between them, each cock could fully plunge deep into her holes. Shockwaves of pleasure screamed thru her body and for probably the fifth or sixth time of the night, she came.

She had lost count really. Orgasms would rock her body and the guys never slowed down. She was in a continual orgasmic state. If she wasn't cumming, she was on the verge. This is what she had needed all day. Cocks. She had needed Mike's cock, but now she realized that it was multiple cocks that she needed. She needed to be used in order to satisfy the sexual tension that just wouldn't go away.

The guys continued to swap out, ramming cocks in her ass, fucking her face, slapping her body, using her. She participated as best she could, but really she was just a toy for them and they used her relentlessly and she wouldn't want it any other way.

The guys started communicating to each other how close they were and the ones that were farther away from cumming took advantage of one of her available holes and pounded away, moving themselves closer to orgasm.

When the guys all said they were close, Mike pushed her off of him and then got up, off the bed and pulled her to the floor next to the bed. The guys circled around her and Mike pushed his big cock in to her mouth. As he fucked her face, he said, "You like the taste of your pussy on my cock, don't you little girl?"

"Mmmmmm-hrmmmmfph," she acknowledged as his cock sawed in and out of her mouth. She was looking up at him with those big, beautiful eyes as he used her face for his pleasure. They were glazed over with lust.

"You ready for our cum, slut?" he asked.

"Mmmmmmm-hmmmmmrpfh," she said with a bit of giddiness in her voice. Tatiana simply loved cum. She loved the taste, the feel, the smell of it. The most she had ever had splashed across her face were two loads from a drunken night back in college. This was more than that. This was going to be essentially a bukkake session and it was one of her greatest fantasies coming true.

He thrust into her mouth a few more times before pulling out and stroking his cock at her face. In almost no time, he grunted and his cock began to explode across her face. The first blast hit her right between her eyes, splashing and branching out across her forehead and eyes. The next blast hit her square in the forehead, the next across her right cheek, the next blast was a little lower on her cheek, the next hit her square on the lips and the last two hit her neck and upper chest. Mike always came a lot and this time was no different.

He shook his cock, flicking the final bits of cum on to her face and almost immediately, she felt several blasts hitting the left side of her face, across her cheek, side of her forehead, her hair and even her ear. A few more flicks and cock number two was done.

She heard furious stroking and then two cocks unloaded on her face. One was from her right and the other was directly in front of her. The cum poured across her face and she lost track of where the hot blasts were specifically hitting her.

Almost immediately, another cock began blasting her beautiful face that was drenched and covered in cum, the blasts were strong and powerful. It never seemed to stop and she counted at least ten blasts of yummy, hot cum splashing against her face.

She then felt two more unload against her face, one from the left and one from the right. The cum blasted across her eyes and nose and cheeks. Her eyes were plastered shut, the cum pooling up over her closed eyes. Even before they were finished, she felt the final cock shooting off directly in front of her. The cock was aimed at her closed mouth and coated her already drenched, full lips with more hot cum.

She reached down between her legs and began shoving her fingers in her well fucked, swollen pussy and began to fuck herself while she took her other hand and began scooping the cum from the eight men off her face and shoveled it into her mouth.

She continued to scoop the cum into her mouth as she brought herself to yet another orgasm. She knew the men were staring at her as she fully displayed her cum fetish but she didn't care. Maybe it would get them hard again and give her another eight loads blasting across her gorgeous face so she could eat more delicious cum.

She finished scooping as much as she could from her face and opened her eyes, still sticky and gripped by residual cum and looked down on her luscious body in search of fallen cum. She scooped cum off of her tits and stomach and fed it to herself with her fingers, utilizing both hands to make the process go quicker so she could get the cum while it was still hot. She continued to make noises of satisfaction and expressed how yummy the cum was by saying, "mmmmmm," everytime she licked the cum from her fingers.

Once she was done, she looked up at the men who had just used her . She smiled and the rest of the guys smiled at her and told her how hot that was. The told her she was a great fuck and was definitely the highlight of their day.

Mike looked at her and said, "So, you get enough cock to satisfy yourself tonight?"

She looked up at him and the rest if the group and a sheepish look crossed her face and a small, timid smile formed at her mouth. Her body was tired and sore, her throat, pussy and ass were slightly swollen from all the fucking, but the sexual tension that had accompanied her all day, that had caused her to be so horny that she never even waivered one bit when the prospect of being gangbanged came up, was still somewhat there. Part of the original tension was still there, but the taboo if the gangbang, bukkake session and being used as a fuck toy ignited a new sexual desire within her. Each orgasm seemed to add new fuel to the fire.

"I'm still horny," she said.....

12