The Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

The man's finger slid off my clit, finding its way downward and positioning itself on the entrance of my pussy. He paused like that as if giving me a moment to compose myself. A second later, I could feel the tip of the finger entering me gently, pulling back out and re-entering.

I don't believe I remember ever feeling hornier than on that particular night. The stranger, the impossibility of the situation and the danger over being caught and mocked by others as well as my friends and of course the effect of alcohol all added to the excitement.

The man pulled his finger out of me and as if to show me how wet I had become, he carefully wiped it against the inside of my thigh, only to re-enter me again. I looked down at the front of my dress and noticed that my nipples were hard and erect against my dress, the bra that I was wearing doing absolutely nothing to hide the fact. My friends seemed to be oblivious to what was going on, continuing to sway in the rhythm of the music and intently observe the goings on around us.

It had taken all my strength to remain standing still and keep my face straight. I wished more than ever that I were in bed with this man, even though I didn't know him, even though he was not my type. I convinced myself that he would probably be the best lover ever. The attention that he was giving me was making me half crazed with lust. I could care less about anything at that particular moment, my body had taken charge and I followed.

I closed my eyes and with the stranger's fingers between my legs working relentlessly, I fantasized. I see us leaving the club together. No, no. He whispers something to the woman and gets up, walks past me and gives me a meaningful look. I tell my friends I need to step out for a moment and almost have to fight them off, as they want to come with me. We've done everything together for the past week, we do most of the things together when we're in London, why the hell would I want to go out all by myself now?

Oh, I tell them, I need some more cigarettes and I would like to take a quick walk, I need a bit of air and a few minutes to think. They let me go and I almost run out of the club, panic rising in my stomach. I look around wildly, hoping that I didn't misread the man's hint.

There! He's standing at the corner of the club, slightly hidden in the shadows and I almost miss him. I walk up and without a word he puts the hand on the small of my back, pushing me forward into an alley leading to the back of the building. We find ourselves in a labyrinth of narrow passageways amongst the backyards of the group of houses, warded off by wooden fences.

We're walking for a while, his hand still resting on my back, my entire body shivering in anticipation, my mind screaming out the warnings, which I ignore.

"Hey," he whispers and I realize that he had finally stopped and I had gone too far. "Come here, you." His voice is louder now, and my God isn't this just the lowest and sexiest voice I have heard in my life!

I walk back and take the offered hand. He pulls me towards him and I press my body against his. He is so very tall, six maybe seven inches taller than me, it makes me feel like I'm a child. His arms wrap around me and for a moment I feel like I'm in the safest of places. I can feel the energy of his strong body keeping me warm. I wish we could stay like that for a while, but we're not here to cuddle and I know that.

His arms are now racing up and down my back, he leans down and kisses me on the lips, his tongue slipping inside my mouth and finding my own tongue, caressing and sucking on it. He tastes like beer and cigarettes, his body smells like the manly cologne, and I am as soft as butter in his arms. I can feel my dress being pulled up.

His hands squeeze my butt cheeks gently, rubbing the skin as if preventing it to get cold. He turns me around so that my back is against his front. His long arm reaches over my belly and the same fingers, which are slipping in and out of my pussy in reality, are rubbing against the clit in my fantasy.

I can hear his zipper being undone, and his hardness presses against my back. He is so tall that for a moment I worry we wouldn't be able to have sex standing up. I would most certainly not want to lie down in the alley.

One of his hands still on my clit, the other one pushes against my back, bending me forward, forcing me to grab onto the wooden fence in front of me. I am so ready for him that I need no more foreplay. My pussy is dripping wet and swollen and he knows it.

With the dress hiked up over my lower back I can feel him position his cock against my pussy and grab onto my hip tightly. He pushes forward and enters me easily, my head spinning with the sensation of a hard cock entering my softness.

There is no time for gentle lovemaking. We are both highly aroused, hardly waiting for the ultimate feeling of release and with his cock buried inside of me to the hilt he grabs onto my shoulders, pulls out a bit and slams against me so hard I want to scream with pleasure but don't dare to, as most of the houses amongst which we have taken refuge are illuminated from the inside, throwing a soft light onto our coupling bodies.

I sigh deeply, trying not to be too loud and am grateful to hear him moan softly, too. He obviously enjoys me as much as I enjoy him. The awkwardness of the position and the mismatch of our heights don't seem to bother us at all.

He is fucking me hard now and I am holding onto the fence as if my dear life depended on it. For some reason I look up into the window of the house in front of me and to my horror see a young woman standing in the window, looking at us.

I turn back in panic, trying to alert the man behind me, only to realize that he is looking at the window, too. The realization that we are all aware of each other makes the entire thing even more exciting.

I catch the rhythm of his body, pushing against him every time he rams deeper inside of me. I can feel his hard cock pulsating; his fingers are squeezing my shoulders to the point where I am almost certain I will be left with a bruise. I don't care. The sensation that he is giving me is beyond anything I have ever known.

I am pleased to hear that he is failing to stiffen his moans and as his breathing speeds up, his soft moans and groans tell me that he will be reaching the climax at any given moment. I reach behind me and grab onto his shirt, pulling on it and pressing his body against mine, telling him silently that I would like him to speed up and fuck me even harder.

He lets go of one of my shoulders and bends over me, leaning against my back. His free hand now returns to the front of my body, finding the clit and pressing against it in synchronicity with his ramming. "Ah…" he half whispers, half moans, making me voice my own pleasure as quietly as I can, knowing that I am probably failing miserably in an attempt to be discreet. A quick glance at the window in front of me tells me that the woman is still observing us. I close my eyes and hope that she will not call the police. I don't want this to end ever, especially not prematurely and in a shameful display to the authorities.

"I'm cumming, babe…" he says and I wish we could continue like this for a bit longer, but all the same I am ready, too.

"Me…too…" I say and he slams against me so hard he almost sends me flying against the fence. His hand on my shoulder prevents that embarrassing moment and I can feel my clit explode under his attentive fingers. Wave after wave of pleasurable tingles spread from my pussy down my thighs and up my torso. I feel like I've blanked out for a moment, I can't see anything. The feeling inside my pussy is all that my mind can focus on.

A rude shove on my side brought me back from my fantasy and I opened my eyes, only to see Saffron's concerned face peering at me. "Are you okay?" she asks.

I could only nod, squeezing the purse in my hand so tight I was afraid I would break off all my fingernails. I have cummed hard right there, standing up, in the club right next to my friends, with the man's finger now deep inside my pussy, undoubtedly feeling my muscles squeezing it desperately, wanting it to stay in for a while longer.

I felt my own juices slowly oozing down my legs and to prevent any telltale signs I quickly put my feet together, squeezing my thighs in a desperate attempt to stop it from trickling farther.

"I'm okay," I whispered to Saffron. "I just felt a bit dizzy…" I said and she nodded, obviously still not convinced.

"Shall we go?" she asked and I felt the stranger's finger slowly exiting me. Of course he couldn't have kept this up for much longer without being detected by someone. I feel his hand wiping against my thighs and then softly tapping my butt.

I didn't turn my head, but carefully rolled my eyes around, making certain nobody had seen what had just happened.

"Shall we go?" Saffron repeated and I shook my head.

I couldn't just walk out the way I was. I had to go back to the bathroom and put my knickers on. I seriously doubted I would be able to concentrate on anything else that night. The incredulity of the deed just finished would boggle my mind for a long time to come. I could not believe what I had just allowed to happen.

The stranger's hand had completely left my body now, not even touching the dress. I wanted to turn around and look at him. I wanted to show him that I had enjoyed him more than I wanted to, more than I would ever allow myself to believe it would be possible. I didn't do that, however. Instead, I headed for the bathroom one more time, pushing through the crowd on wobbly knees, hoping I wouldn't loose my footing.

The long line in the bathroom didn't bother me this time. My body was still shivering and my nipples showing against my dress, as I was leaning against the wall, trying to catch my breath and calm myself down. I bolted inside the first stall that was free, ignoring loud protests from the girls who were in the line in front of me.

I wiped myself with the toilet paper and found my knickers in the purse, pulling them on with regret. I wished I could do the same thing again, but of course, once was madness enough.

As I returned inside the club to where my friends stood, my heart sank in disappointment when I realized the man and his companion had left the booth. I didn't even know his name. I knew it would have been absolutely impossible to see him again, but somewhere deep down inside of me, I had hoped that somehow I would be able to.

The beer that I tried to finish tasted foul. I felt annoyed and pissy. I just wanted to go back to the hotel and crawl inside my bed, reliving the minutes of sheer ecstasy that I had shared with a complete stranger.

I felt ashamed for a while and was never able to bring myself to tell what happened to any of my friends. I didn't even dare put it in a diary, aware that one of them might browse through it were I to leave it lying around as was my bad habit.

Still, even now, years later, I remember the stranger fondly and hope that by some miracle I might bump into him again and this time, I would make sure things were done properly.

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers
12