The Stranger Across the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLion63
TLion63
17 Followers

Almost lifting him upward by the hair of his head, she managed to utter a throaty, "Come here." Their smiles met in a passionate kiss and the inevitable sharing of her juices still fresh on his lips. She did not care. She wanted him more than ever. She wanted to feel him in her and she wanted it badly.

Yet, again, he pauses at her breasts and begins massaging, sucking, and nibbling at her nipples. Nicole responds by reaching for and taking hold of his cock and stroking it. She tugs and pulls it toward her, causing him to bring his hips around to where she can take him in her mouth. Now, lying on his side, his head near her pelvis and her face now even with his swollen member, he feels her take him into her mouth again. Being ideally positioned he reciprocates immediately, his mouth eagerly falling upon her between her legs. Kissing all around her opening, he works his way inward with small licks, then bigger, then slips his tongue in her slit and intensifies his efforts using his tongue, then sucking, then using his tongue more and differently.

Both moan faintly as they engage in orally pleasuring the other. The more he deepens his oral burrowing into her pussy, the more aroused she becomes and sucks his cock deeper into her mouth. He cannot help but be distracted by her as she works his cock and feels at times as if she is going to swallow his sword down her throat.

She is not the only one becoming more aroused. However, unlike Nicole, Will knows if she continues he will release soon, which could end the moment for them and he does not want this first encounter to end that way. In his thoughts, the more she cums the better—her pleasure is his goal—but when he climaxes he wants it to be at the culmination of their lovemaking.

As difficult as it is to do, Will pulls away and raises up, moving himself back to a face-to-face position where he kisses her passionately before rolling over in the bed onto his back—clearly an invitation for her to mount him. Instinctively, she rises and positions herself between his legs, they are of the same mind and move together as if they had made love to one another a hundred times before.

Pausing, she grasps his stiff rod once more and gives it a few pumps, if for no other reason, just for the sensation of having a man's hard erection in her hand once again after so long of a wait. Then, leaning in, she teases him briefly by rubbing the tip of his cock against and around her erect nipples. Noticeably, he sees she enjoys the sensation as well; nevertheless, she almost aches to feel him inside her and only hesitates there for a few moments before straddling him.

As she leans over, distracted by her breasts hovering just above his face, he is ready to embrace them when he feels her hand as she reaches between her legs, and grips his cock as she guides it into her opening. Looking down, watching with expectancy he watches and feels his shaft disappears into her. Each of them groan with excitement at the feeling of it all as Nicole waste no time in working her hips about to make the most of the experience. Side-to-side, then back-and-forth, then riding him at a rapid stride, the look on her face and the sounds imitating from her throat assures Will she is well satisfied.

Smiling as if he has just won the lottery, he enjoys the visual display of her body and of her—with eyes closed and head thrown back—enjoying him. His hands reach up and he begins to massage her perky tits, occasionally lightly rolling and pinching her nipples between his fingertips.

(Later, both will tell the other, they were kicking themselves for waiting so long about attempting an encounter with the other. All they could think of were the wasted nights of toying with the other before returning each night to their bedrooms alone and to their masturbatory dreams about the other.)

Occasionally Nicole would lean down and allow Will to suck her nipples, as she positioned herself in order to more easily work her ass up and down on his pole or to rest as he took his turn initiating the action and thrust himself up into her like a rapidly firing piston moving in a high-powered engine.

Both knew they were close when Nicole surprised them both by impulsively spinning her body about—still impaled by his cock—coming to rest facing away from him. Secretly, she was both surprised and delighted it had worked; however, the look she gave him over her shoulder was one of a mischievously confident woman. Will loved it and he responded loudly with, "Wow!"

Both laughed, Nicole's beaming smile concealed by her facing away. The sight of her nicely rounded and firm ass cheeks facing him, and a clearer view of his cock penetrating her, swiftly caught Will's attention. For Nicole, the new position had paid off in a completely new sensation for her to experience. As she explored how each pelvic move brought her a different kind of pleasure, he took advantage of the opportunity to watch her body from a new angle. The feel was still incredible for him, but now watching, feeling and being able to grope and rub her ass in his hands made the experience complete.

No sooner had each began thoroughly enjoying the new position than Nicole's body began undulating in excitement as she had another explosive orgasm. Will watched with enjoyment, satisfied that he was near the point of climaxing as well. Nicole had no sooner finished milking her orgasm for all its joy than, just as he had hoped, Will felt his eruption begin. Clutching her ass cheeks in his hands, his body stiffened, and with a forceful groan, he felt his buildup of cum release.

To her surprise, Nicole felt it too! Over her shoulder, she looked at him with a startled but pleasantly surprised expression as she felt a forceful stream of warm liquid shoot up into her. Still astride him, as she raised herself up slightly and looked down to see, his cum began to run out of her and down his shaft.

"Wow!" she responded looking back at him once again, his face showing the strain of pleasure that accompanies intense ejaculation, "I felt that."

"Me, me too," Will managed to grunt in an exhausted response, causing them to burst into awkward laughter.

"Yes, I think you did," Nicole teased him.

Then, falling back onto him, she rolled into a position under his right arm where her pulled her up close in an embrace. The feel was as if they were exactly what the other needed. Lying there together exhausted and covered in sweat—enraptured in the moment—Nicole was brought back to reality by the thought, "I have no idea who this guy really is..."

Meanwhile, Will had moved past his lust and moment of bliss and was thinking, "What have I done? I don't even know this woman."

To be continued ...

TLion63
TLion63
17 Followers
12