When Life Imitates Art

Story Info
Sexy photo shoot escalates into a real life fantasy.
1.5k words
4.35
9.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features a guy I met recently named Jordan. Jordan reached out to me on Instagram, he's a photographer and wanted to shoot with me. I don't usually pay attention to people that do that kind of thing, but I checked him out and he actually was a good photographer and had worked with a few people I know - plus he's hot, so I thought why not meet up and see what happens.

This specific situation happened a few weeks after we met, by this point we were hooking up regularly. It turned out he has a beautiful cock and I couldn't get enough of it.

One night he offered to help me shoot some Onlyfans content, so I brought some lingerie over to his house. When I arrived he answered the door in just a pair of boxers.

His chiselled abs were the first thing to greet me. I must have looked surprised because he laughed and said "It got too hot in there with the studio lights."

"Sure it did" I replied sarcastically.

We both laughed as I walked inside. I went into the bathroom to change and touch up my make-up, deliberately choosing a black lace and satin bodysuit to wear which had a hole in the crotch area.

Once I was ready I came out into the lounge room where Jordan was setting up, he handed me one of the drinks that he prepared for us while I was getting ready.

I took a sip, it was a gin and tonic, my favourite.

Jordan was hungrily looking me up and down as I stood there almost naked.

"Should we get started?" I asked, snapping him out of his daze.

"Yes I'm almost set up, how about you get on the couch for the first few shots." He suggested.

I positioned myself on the couch while he played around with the lights and took a few test shots.

I was beginning to feel very warm, partly from the lights but also from the obvious sexual tension between Jordan and I that was getting more intense by the minute.

We started with some casual poses, me lounging on the couch while looking seductively into the camera, it was hard to focus as everytime I looked into the camera it meant I was actually looking into Jordan's eyes, I knew he could see it in my eyes that I was practically begging him to fuck me.

After a few minutes of taking photos Jordan suddenly stopped.

"Let's try something different, i've got an idea, wait there i'll be right back."

He disappeared into the bedroom, I could hear him rummaging around, it sounded like he was looking for something.

I took a big sip of my drink, it was so refreshing under the hot lights, I drank the rest in a few gulps.

As I put my glass down Jordan walked back into the room.

"Turn around and close your eyes."

I looked at him suspiciously but did as he said.

I felt him take my hands and pull them together, suddenly something cold was being pressed into my skin. I heard a click and realised it was a pair of handcuffs.

I instantly felt my clit start to throb. Nobody had ever handcuffed me before and it was one of my secret fantasies.

I looked behind me and locked eyes with Jordan, he had a mischievous smile on his face.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Perfect" I replied, biting my lip in anticipation for what I hoped was about to unfold.

We took some more photos on the couch and then I moved onto the floor.

As I couldn't use my hands properly Jordan was helping me fix my hair and adjusting my lingerie, at one point the handcuffs got caught on the lace on the back of the bodysuit.

Jordan attempted to untangle it for me.

By then I was face down on my knees on the carpet with my ass cheeks spread, completely exposed and vulnerable.

Each time his fingers brushed my skin it felt like a spark of electricity and I was starting to breathe more heavily.

I noticed he had stopped fidgeting with the lace and suddenly felt his hand press on my pussy over the fabric.

I gasped.

He slowly rubbed his hand up and down my vagina, the lace felt slick from all of my pussy juices.

Jordan moaned quietly.

I couldn't see what was happening or Jordan's face which made the sensations much more intense.

I felt him lift the fabric and push it aside, he began to slowly lick up and down all the way from my clit to my ass.

I was in the perfect position for him to get full access, my body started to tremble.

I impulsively went to move my arms but remembered I was restrained, which then turned me on even more.

I could feel him spreading my juices everywhere with his tongue.

He then pushed a finger inside me and slowly thrusted a few times, I felt him insert another finger (or was it two fingers?) as he continued licking my clit, I came almost immediately, writhing on the floor, shaking and moaning.

"You are so fucking sexy, I love having you tied up like this.. I'm going to do whatever I want to you tonight" Hearing him say that made me even more wet.

He had stopped licking after my orgasm subsided and was gently stroking all around my pussy.

I felt a finger pressing on my asshole as he looked down at me and said "Do you like that baby? Do you want it in your ass?"

Without even waiting for me to answer he slowly inserted the whole finger, pushing me to the edge of another orgasm.

"Ooooooh yes" I moaned.

Jordan maneuvered himself around to where my head was and pushed his pants down with his free hand, his erect penis sprung out, I could see the pre-cum glistening on the tip under the photography lights.

He tilted my head up to face towards him and kneeled down, I eagerly took his cock into my open and waiting mouth.

Did I mention I loved sucking his cock? It felt so good in my mouth.

Once he had a nice rhythm going fucking my mouth he resumed fingering me in my ass and my vagina at the same time.

I was moaning but the sound was muffled from having his huge cock stuffed in my mouth.

My body was trembling hard and I was finding it difficult to focus on anything but the next orgasm building, I was deep throating Jordan's cock as I started to cum again, trying not to gag.

I was completely under his control. I imagined how I must have looked from his perspective, handcuffed and kneeling on the floor while being penetrated in every hole, it was such a hot visual and the first time I had ever felt this submissive.

"I'm so close baby" Jordan said as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

In one smooth motion he lifted me up and positioned me so that I was on my knees leaning forward against the couch, my hands still restrained behind my back.

Jordan spread my legs open behind me and pushed the tip of his throbbing cock against my vagina.

"Oh my god." I cried out.

I came again just at the pressure of him entering me.

I buried my face into the couch as I couldn't control the sounds that were now coming out of my mouth.

"Fuuuck. I love that you cum just from the tip". Jordan was holding onto my hips and left just the head of his cock inside me as waves of pleasure ran through my body.

As soon as I relaxed a little he thrusted all the way in, I was in heaven.

He was the perfect size to completely fill me up.

As he began to pick up speed he slapped me on the ass so hard my body jolted with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

It felt incredible.

"I'm.. going.. to..cum" I cried out, I could barely breathe at this point, my head was starting to spin.

This made him fuck me even faster, I could feel the cum in his dick building up and ready to explode inside me.

I felt another slap on my ass even harder than the first one, it sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!!!" My whole body was convulsing with pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuuck.." I heard Jordan moan behind me as he grabbed onto both my ass cheeks and plunged his cock as deep as it could go, my vagina walls squeezed around him as he came hard inside me.

He leaned over me as our bodies convulsed into each other, our sweat mingling together.

After a moment of catching our breath Jordan got up and finally undid the handcuffs and slid them off my wrists. I turned around to face him and we kissed.

Once he pulled away he looked into my eyes and said "You've been a very good girl tonight, but I feel like that little ass of yours was begging for more.."

I felt my cheeks blushing but nodded in agreement.

"Well in that case.."

He picked me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom...