The Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"You like what you see?" she said.

Jason could tell it wasn't really a question. He nodded, watching her little dance for him, wondering just where she was heading. She turned around and let her head fall back, her hair swaying in rhythm with her movements. As her hands moved down over her skinny little ass, she leaned forward and spread her legs out. In the dim light he could see the mound of her pussy between her legs through the tight blue jeans. As she bent over, she turned her head back to look at him, her tongue darting out to lick her lips. She stood back up and tugged the bottom of her sweatshirt up a little, showing off the small of her back for a moment. She dropped the sweatshirt back down and slowly turned back around.

"I can tell you like my dancing," she said, her voice low and seductive. "I guess all those lessons at Miss Janisse's School of Dance weren't for naught after all."

She certainly knew how to move. Each gesture was graceful and calculated to keep his attention. Her hands roamed over her body, first cupping and lifting her breasts, then darting down to stroke her thighs. He knew his pulse was increasing; a warm feeling was spreading throughout his body. She began to tug at the bottom of her sweatshirt; picking it up a little, pulling it to one side or the other, and then letting it fall down. Finally with one swift sensuous move, she pulled it up over her head and off, revealing a tiny satiny leopard print bra. She dropped the sweatshirt to the floor and tossed her head from side to side, fanning her hair out again.

"Uh, Diane, I'm not sure that this is right," Jason said awkwardly. He wasn't sure that this was the right time or place, yet he could take his eyes from her slender frame.

"I said you didn't have to say a thing, Jason," she replied. "I just want to dance for you. I know you want me to."

She brought her hands up to her breasts and cupped them. Doing so nearly pushed them up out of the bra; so much so that he could see the edges of her dark little aureoles wink at him. Her tongue danced slowly around her lips. Her hands drifted back down to her waist, her slender fingers quickly unbuttoning her blue jeans and tugging down the zipper. Slowly she slipped the jeans down past the curve of her hips, revealing a matching pair of leopard print panties. Her breasts nearly popped out of her bra when she bent over to ease her jeans further down her legs. She turned around and worked the jeans lower toward her ankles. Now bending over, the t-back of her thong left little to his imagination as her cheeks spread and her pussy peeked through. In one quick movement, she slipped the jeans down and off, tossing them to the side along with the sweatshirt.

Jason was aware of dryness in his throat and she continued her dance, now with her slender curves covered only by the tiny bra and panties. For a moment he wondered if maybe she had done this professionally, but then her movements made him forget as she began ran her hands up over her breasts again and then plunged one of them down inside the crotch of her panties. Watching her fingers toy with her smooth young flesh was making Jason's dick grow. He shifted his position slightly to get comfortable, but the sight of her hands slipping the straps of her bra down her shoulders was not going to allow him much relief.

She deftly slipped her arms out so that the bra clung to her curves like a strapless-type. Holding it to her with one hand in front, she reached back and unhooked the single hook. The back snapped to each side as she slowly leaned forward, the curves of her breasts emerging from the bra as she bent over. She cupped each breast with a hand and let the bra drop away, revealing her perfect little breasts in all their curvy glory, her small dark rosy nipples coming to attention in the draft. She toyed with them, fingering the nipples before straightening back up and raising her arms up over her head.

"Diane. I, uh ... Diane," Jason stuttered. "This is ..., I mean."

"What?" she asked, not missing a beat as she swayed back and forth, her breasts jiggling slightly. "Is there a problem? Don't you like my little tits?"

"Oh, no. They're beautiful! Perfect in fact! It's just that I feel sort of strange, being here watching you dance for me like this. When you had a surprise, I had no idea what you meant."

"Well, just be quiet, sit back and enjoy. I don't do this for just anyone!"

She began to toy with her panties; pulling them up at the hips, pulling them tight over her trimmed little pussy, then letting a hand dart back down to work into her crotch. She finally pulled them down past her hips, the crotch barely pulling away from her pussy. She turned again and bent over to give him the best view as the tiny strands of elastic slipped down off the cheeks of her ass and began a slow descent to her knees and ankles. He could see her trim little pussy say hello again. When she had stepped out of her panties, she brought her hands back up her legs, her fingers darting over her smooth silky flesh and slipping between the folds of her pussy. She turned again and slowly stood up and turned around, showing off her slender curves to his hungry eyes. The music ended.

"What timing," she said surprised. "Let's reset the mood."

She hurried over to the player and selected a new disc. She seemed completely natural being naked like this in front of him. The sight of her beautiful body, her breasts and ass jiggling ever so slightly, was making his pulse race madly. After she pressed the start button, the sounds of the John Coltrane Quartet came forth.

"That sounds just right," she said stepping back over toward him. "I think this is some of the sexiest music ever recorded. Now where was I?" She raised her arms to finger comb her hair away from her face. "Maybe this is where I ask for requests."

"Come to me," Jason said, waving her over to him.

"I should have known, but then this is the best part of my surprise."

She slowly eased toward him, nudging his legs apart with her knee and slipping down between his legs. Her naked body settled down on to him, their faces just a breath apart. Her lips brushed his.

"You don't know how many times I've wanted to do this," she said breathlessly.

He slipped his hands up to her face, cradling it between his warm sweaty hands. He held her from him for a moment, their eyes exchanging a deep look. He felt as if electricity were flowing between them, passing from one body to the other and back again. He brought her lips to his and then let his hands wander away toward her shoulders and back and down to her ass. As their kiss deepened and their tongues joined the action, he dug his fingernails into the firm flesh of her ass, pulling her as close to him as possible.

"Oh, God, do you know how to kiss!" she murmured out of breath. "I knew you would. I just knew it!"

Within a minute he had surrendered his clothes tossing them to the floor along with hers. Moving against his warm body, she rubbed her breasts on his chest, her pussy on his thigh; her lips planted kisses on his cheeks, his shoulders, and his chest. He quivered when she kissed and nibbled on his nipples.

"And you're a sensitive cuss, too! I like that!"

He ran his hands over every bit of her soft silky skin that he could reach, from her neck and down the curve of her back to the cheeks of her ass, to her thighs, her belly, her breasts, he let his fingers drink in the beauty of her trim young body. Her flesh was so warm and so smooth he could feel his cock grow larger with each moment that passed.

She was all over him now, her hands and mouth eagerly seeking out the taste of his skin. She finally lowered her mouth toward his waiting erect cock. Looking up to watch his reaction, she slowly, tantalizingly lowered her open mouth toward the head of his thick penis, her tongue showing, her wet lips ready to eat him up. With a light kiss, her lips settled on his manhood then slowly and surely she plunged her mouth down, swallowing his cock, taking every inch of him inside her hot wet mouth. His head fell back against the couch and a moan issued from his lips. His hands grasped her head, not so much to guide her, but more like hanging onto the safety bar on a roller coaster, for she was truly in charge of this act of love.

Jason opened his eyes and looked down at this lovely creature, her head rising and falling slowly along every inch of his swollen cock. It was the longest, slowest, most astounding blowjob he could remember. She used both of her hands, her lips, and her tongue to bring him toward what he was sure would be a geyser of a climax. He ran his fingers through her silky hair dark hair, brushing to one side of her head or the other to keep it away from this delicious blowjob. A couple of times she picked her head up to take a breath and smiled at him, licking her lips then slowly opening her mouth to go down on him again. She gently stroked his cock holding it up on his belly so that she could lick his balls. And just when he could take it now longer and was ready to blow his wad in her mouth she rose up.

"Now it's your turn, Jason," she said, the sound of her voice bringing him back from a sexual reverie he had never known before. "I think you know how to do this."

She climbed up on the back of the couch and faced him. She pushed her legs far apart, spreading the lips of her pussy. Needing no further invitation and without saying a word, he knelt down in front of her to worship at her mound. She smelled sweet and clean, as if she had just stepped from the bath. Her pussy was already wet when he introduced his tongue to her lower lips. A trimmed wedge of downy fur topped her pussy; the reset was neatly shaven and begged him to plunge his face into her hot sex. He did know how to do this and couldn't wait to practice some of the techniques he had learned from his armed forces days, his college days, the skin flicks he had seen, and every other source.

Just as she had taken charge once his cock was in her mouth, do did he take charge with her pretty little pussy impaled on his tongue. His fingers joined in the fun as he quickly took her up and down and back up again. She spread her legs far apart and grabbed his hair to pull him farther into her. She ran her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them tightly; she tilted her head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure. She raised her legs up and hooked them around his head.

As he stuffed his fingers into her twat and drew her clitoris into his mouth, flicking at it with his tongue, she couldn't hold back. A loud animal howl came from deep inside of her. Not missing a lick, Jason looked up and saw her body swaying in the throes of passion, her neck and shoulders turning bright red with the flush of passion. He eased up for a few moments to let her settle back close to earth and then renewed his attack on her twat. Twice more he brought her to a big O, turning her lithe young body into a quivering mass of flesh. Finally she pushed him back and slipped down from the back of the couch.

"Enough of these hors d'ouevres," let's bring on the entrees!" she begged. "Do you want to fuck me now, Jason? Do ya?"

"You bet I do," he responded.

"Well, let's see how you like this!"

She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned up to kiss him. Then she directed him down into a reclining position on the couch. Straddling his hips, she lowered herself onto his hard, stiff cock. Her wet hungry pussy easily worked its way down his shaft, After a couple of slow runs up and down as if measuring his length, she began to rock up and down on him.

"I like this," he said, setting his hands on her hips with his fingers stretching around to cup her skinny ass.

She leaned forward and put her hands on his well-rounded shoulders to brace herself as she rode his cock up and down. Her firm little tits bounced rhythmically as she rocked him. He brought his head up to lap at her nipples as they bounced in front of him. He managed to grip one gently between his teeth and suck it into his mouth. Then he did the same to the other. She brought her hands up to her breasts and pushed them together so that he could draw figure eights around her nipples as they fucked.

"Do you like my little tits, Jason?" she asked.

"I love them," he replied. "I love every part of you! You're perfect!"

"Don't you think I'm too skinny?"

"Like the old song says, 'the closer to the bone, the sweeter is the meat!'"

With a laugh, she straightened up and raised her arms over her head, not missing a stroke of fucking. Their hot bodies seemed to be melting together, their sweat mingling as it pooled on his heaving chest. He brought his knees up and began to sit up bringing their faces closer together.

"I love this, Diane," he said, out of breath. "I can't believe it took so long to find it out."

"I knew it would be like this from the moment I met you," she said planting a quick wet kiss on his ho lips. "It just took the right opportunity to prove it to you!"

They kissed again and again as they kept up their loving pace. When she rose up a little too high, his cock popped out of her sopping wet pussy. She went to get up, but Jason pushed her down onto her back. He grabbed her legs and pulled her toward him, burying his thick cock into her up to the bone.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "Your cock feels so good inside me!" Fuck me, Jason! Fuck me!"

He flipped her legs up to his shoulders and grabbed her by the ass, plunging inside of her as deeply as possible. Their eyes locked on each other, looking deeply into the other as they shared these passionate intimate moments. A broad smile spread across her face as she watched him fuck her so intently. He found the sight of her slender body bouncing in rhythm to his stroking a wonderful sight. Her firm little breasts bounced wildly. His stiff cock thrust again and again. Letting her legs slip down from his shoulders and fall to the side, he leaned forward to kiss her breasts, her shoulders, her neck, and then her lips.

"I love the way, you fuck me, Diane," he said breathlessly. "Your pussy feels so good to my cock!"

His comment made her push more firmly against him. Within moments, he was reaching a climax, and pulled out of her ready to shoot. She got up and rolled over onto her hands and knees.

"You're not getting away yet, Mister!" she said, pushing her ass up to him, begging him to take her from behind. "Fuck me like a dog, Jason! This is my favorite!"

Jason took a deep breath and let his cock slip inside her once more. He moved slowly, amazed at how her pussy seemed to have tightened up. He grabbed her hips and thrust slowly and surely, burying each inch of his ready cock into this tight little wet pussy. Her head bobbed up and down, her hair flying about as she called out, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" And Jason did just that for as long as his dick could hold out. As she climaxed again and again, she buried her face in the cushions. The sight of her hourglass shape rocking forward and back finally brought him to the point where he could hold off no longer.

"Oh, baby!" he called out. "I'm going to come!"

"Are you, Baby?" she asked. "Are you going to come for me?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, pulling out of her sweet cunt, and stroking himself.

"Bring that up here," she said, reaching back to grab his cock and tug it toward her face. He moved around so that she could stroke him in right in front of her. "Oh, baby, come in my face!"

She stroked him to a magnificent climax. His first blast of cum shot up and over her head landing on her back. The rest she managed to catch in her mouth, stroking him off while she held the head of his cock just inside her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned holding his cock in her mouth and cupping his balls in her hands. "Mmm!"

"Just like Campbell's soup?" he said with a laugh.

"Better!" she said, licking at the few drops of cum that had dripped from her mouth.

Jason pulled her up to him and held her tenderly. They collapsed in a heap on the couch, kissing and caressing each other's spent body. She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"You sure have a way of surprising a guy," Jason said while finger combing her hair from her face. "I figured that maybe you might want to fool around or something, but I never figured on fucking you and certainly not like this."

"Yeah, that was something, wasn't it?" she replied. "I knew you'd be a great lover, but you're even better than my best dreams."

"Your best dreams?"

"Well, yeah. The ones with you were always the best."

"The ones where you wake up all hot and bothered?"

"No. The ones where I wake up and have to diddle myself so I can fall back to sleep."

"That sounds like a pretty serious problem. Maybe you need some therapy or something."

"I don't know," she said, letting her hand slip down to close around his cock. "When is your therapist gonna be ready for business again?"

"Keep doing that, and it could be any minute!"

She rolled him over and went down on him again, quickly bringing his cock to a new erection. As she mounted him again, she looked down and smiled. "Maybe this time," she began, "You won't come so quickly and will last a little while longer."

He looked at her somewhat surprised, then realized her little joke and began to thrust his hips upward to meet her every stroke.

They made love twice more that night and fell asleep inside her sleeping bag. Fortunately, Jason woke up early and dressed to make the rounds before Mary Lou woke. Before stepping out the door, he looked back at Diane's sleeping form. She had rolled over and partially exposed her curvy backside. He went back and pulled the flap back over her. She stirred and moaned a soft little sound. He kissed her softly on the cheek before moving away, closing the door and walking down the corridor. The sun was rising soon and he could see the rain had stopped overnight. He smiled at the thought that maybe he would be doing this a whole lot more.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers
12