Consequences of Wife Sharing

Story Info
Fifty year old fucks young wife for husband.
6.5k words
4.28
59.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consequences of Wife Sharing

The following is a work of fiction and has no resemblance to any actual events or people. It deals with themes of wife sharing and voyeurism and the consequences of participating in activities of an adult nature. If this is not your thing then please move on.

*

It was just over a year ago when it started. The message had popped into the "my messages" section on the adult contact website I had been a member of for the last few years. The sender was shown as "Intymates" and it said,

"I want you to fuck my wife."

So, let me fill you in on some background. My name is Hal, I am fast approaching fifty, divorced three years ago with two grown up kids. I live alone, am comfortable financially and enjoy the freedom of having casual sexual encounters. I am not looking for a relationship and I don't spend my time hunting pussy. I have had quite a few encounters via the site and one or two have been repeated but I don't count myself as some sort of sex god or anything like that, but over my adult life I have picked up some know how in the bedroom department. I certainly don't rent myself out as some sort of stud to all and sundry and believe it or not I still have the need to feel physically attracted to the women I sleep with, plus I don't subscribe to the adage that quantity has a quality all of its own. Lastly and let's be honest here, if you are using this sort of web service to start with you are consenting adults who are aware of any risks and complications that may arise form contacts of this nature!

The message read as follows:

"Hello Maturefox. We are Intymates, a twenty something married couple who have a fantasy about wife sharing. We want a mature man who fits with our criteria to play with us and you appear to fit the bill. Would you be interested in exploring this with us?"

I had never done this before so the proposal provided an opportunity to try something new, so I clicked on the link to Intymates profile to see if I could find out any more about them. Their profile had a couple of teaser pictures of the wife who appeared to be attractive and a few details of their likes and dislikes. From their profile I could see that they were about twenty miles away from me and this pretty much meant that we would never have met or run into each other again accidently if the meet went ahead. I replied to Intymates that I was very flattered that they had contacted me and that I would be happy to chat more to see if we were comfortable with each other before rushing headlong into it. I had two reasons for this, the first being that I wanted to be sure this wasn't some sort for catfish sting and that I wasn't getting into something dodgy. Over the next week or so we exchanged messages and reached the point where we both felt comfortable enough to meet in person somewhere public. Intymates chose for us to meet in a large seaside café about equidistant from both of our bases that had both inside and outside seating on a Wednesday evening at 7pm. I told them that I would be wearing blue jeans and a pink polo shirt so they would know who I was and that I would be drinking an orange juice. I lied. I wore black jeans and an off-white shirt. My logic was simple, I could size up Intymates to see if they were genuine without them really paying any attention as they would be looking for someone else. As I approached the café at just before 7pm I could see a young couple sitting at a table close to the edge of the outside enclosure, I walked to the takeaway window and ordered a coffee and with the coffee in hand I walked passed the café and the enclosure glancing at the couple as I passed. Thirty yards or so after the café was a bench, so I sat down sipping my coffee and watched the couple for a few minutes. I could see him looking at his watch as the time passed five past seven and looking around. I binned my coffee and walked to the enclosure stopping on the outside right next to the table couple were sat at.

I opened saying

"Sorry I am late, but this is an intimate little place isn't it?"

Both looked at me for a moment clearly processing what I had said before the man got the message. He nodded and said "Yes" with a nervous sort of excitement. I made my way into the café and around to the table where Intymates were sat and joined them. I apologised for being late and the change of outfit, blaming traffic and spillage onto my t-shirt as I was leaving which they accepted. I introduced myself to break the ice and they did the same, Josh and Carly. Josh was average height, slim build and wore a large baseball cap baggy black jeans and baggy black t-shirt and skater trainers. I wouldn't say Josh was ugly, but neither would I have classified him as handsome. He had a small round face a pointy nose and a sort of wispy straggly covering of hair that was pretending to be a beard. Carly on the other hand was very pretty with bright blue eyes, her shoulder length blonde hair scrapped back into a ponytail. She her figure was slim with defined curves, the short-sleeved gym style t-shirt clung to her and her pert breasts were full, she had on black yoga pants and a pair of Nikes.

After the initial introductions we got onto the matter at hand, Intymates desire for wife sharing. Josh did most of the talking for them both. From the way he spoke Josh didn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the box, his speech was punctuated by "Inn'its babe" and "Man"as he sought approval and assurance from Carly and me. They had been married for two years and were both twenty-six, they had often talked about their fantasy and had decided to go for it. Carly had set out some criteria though, I had to be a stranger, someone 35 to 50 and that she had to find that person attractive and that is where I fitted in. I had no problem with the idea a sleeping with Carly, what middle aged man wouldn't want to fuck a gorgeous twenty-six-year-old with what looked like a great figure but I wasn't so sure Carly was 100% behind this. When Josh got up to go to the toilet leaving us alone, I asked Carly if it was she wanted? To my surprise Carly answered in a cultured eloquent way that was far removed from that of her husband, it was clear she was well educated and bright and it struck me that what was in front of me was the classic "boy from the wrong side of the tracks" scenario. Carly smiled uneasily when she said she was and that it would make her husband happy.

We spoke for a few minutes and Carly relaxed a little, so when Josh re-joined us, I ventured a question that was designed to make Josh think a bit more about what he wanted him and Carly to do

"Josh, have you thought about what might happen if Carly prefers me more afterwards, after all she is your wife?"

"Ain't gonna happen like that man, is it babe?" he replied as he squeezed he knee.

After about an hour of chatting we had agreed that I was one the one that would fulfil their fantasy, but I had to know what boundaries were in play, I for one made it clear that there would be no cameras or phones allowed as I didn't want to end up in some video on the web for all to see, and I asked Carly what she wanted in play. Josh was going to answer but I stopped him saying that Carly had to set what wasn't allowed. For her part Carly fidgeted in her chair looking embarrassed as it was clearly something they had not thought about. After a little thought and reassurance from me that whatever she said would be respected, she opened up

"I don't want anal sex and weird stuff is out like being tied up"

"Fair enough anything else? Is Josh taking part?" I replied? "What about things like condoms?"

Carly again looked a little embarrassed but spoke up

"No Josh is watching and no you don't have to wear a condom............I am on the pill." she said as she turned beetroot red and looked into her lap.

We set the date for the following Saturday and agreed to meet in hotel close to where we had met at the café, we each booked a room at our own expense and would meet at 8pm in the bar. Job done. Josh and Carly got up and made their way through the café and out, I watched them walk away noticing that Carly had the most gorgeous arse and that she was about two to three inches taller than Josh standing about five foot eight or nine, it would be fair to say I was excited.

It's so difficult not to judge people on the way they are when you first meet them, but I couldn't help it, I had decided that Josh was a knob! I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was rooted somewhere in the idea that he was willing to share his wife and maybe she didn't deserve that, but then I was as guilty by going along with it. I balanced this off by telling myself that I could make things better if I could make Carly give up her pussy and let me own it. I don't mean buy it or anything like that but bear with me. For me there comes a point in a sexual relationship where a woman will let you own her completely, a point where she is yours without question. It maybe for a few minutes, an hour or whatever but she is owned. If we as men can treat her pussy right it leads to is an unmistakable signal that she has surrendered to us. The signal? When she is on her back and you are deep inside her in the heat of the moment, she raises her legs, her feet are up high and she spreads her legs as wide as she can giving you total access to her cunny. Her hips widen just that little bit further and she alters the angle of her hips to angle her cunny upwards and he legs sway in time with your strokes. That is the point of ownership for me, and I wanted to get Carly to do that for me, it's not fucking that will get her there, its orgasms and I wanted her to show her husband that she belonged to another.

I checked into the hotel about 5pm leaving my wallet etc stowed out of sight in the car, no trace of who I was or where I lived would be in my room just in case. I had a room key, car key and a small overnight bag and that was it. Half an hour later I nipped to the bar and grabbed a drink and light meal, while I was eating at a window table I saw Intymates arrive. They got out of a black older family hatchback that had been modified with a big exhaust and spoiler but probably had the same power as the hairdryer in my room, it was typical Josh. I could see that they were both dressed roughly the same as when we had met on Wednesday as they walked across to the reception, Josh was towing a small trolley case an Carly was holding a McDonalds takeaway, it seemed appropriate for them somehow.

I showered, shaved, and changed into some clean jeans and t-shirt but went commando and headed for the bar at ten to eight. When I got inside I found Josh already waiting for me, he told me that they were ready, and that Carly was waiting in their room. I had expected to at least have a drink with them first, but it seemed Josh was keen for us to get started. We headed for their room and as we walked along the first-floor corridor Josh said

"This is gonna be good inn'it?" excitedly

He stopped outside of room 124 and opened the door with the card key, I followed him into the room which had the curtains drawn and only two small lights on, at first I couldn't see Carly because she was out of view at the back for the room, but my eyes were filled with a vision of sexiness as Carly stepped into view. Carly was wearing sheer black cheery coloured sort of Basque the black straps over her shoulders ran straight down the front to her thigh tops where they became suspender straps, with the same strap running down the back also. The front of the Basque had a heart shape hole just below her breasts, with three black stripes the same width of the front straps running horizontally around her torso before fanning out and down to become suspender straps for the side and backs of her legs. Her breasts were larger than I thought possibly 34C or D but firm and pert with small areola and pinky red nipples visible through the flimsy material and a black G-string covered her pussy, black seamed stockings clad her long shapely legs with three inch heels. Once again her blonde hair was pulled into ponytail. She looked stunning.

Carly walked towards me smiling asking if I liked what I saw, naturally I did, and I was looking forward to what lie in store. There was a moment where Carly and I just stood sizing each other up until Josh asked if we were ready to start? I nodded before kicking off my shoes and taking the first step. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it onto the counter, next I undid my jeans and rolled them down before kicking them off. There I was standing before Carly naked, even though I am pushing fifty I am still in reasonable shape, no beer belly or anything but not bad and then there is my cock, seven and half inches of uncut manhood, two fingers thick and beginning its journey to attention.

"Well, do I meet with your approval?" I asked Carly but her eyes were fixed on my member before she stammered a

"Yes!"

and looking over to Josh as he sat in a chair in the corner looking over the bed. Now less than step apart I reached forward with both hands and gently ran them slowly down Carly's arms from the shoulder. I felt her jump a little at my touch but almost automatically her right hand moved forwards and her right palm and fingers contacted the underside of my balls. She seemed to stop for only the briefest of seconds before her hand continued up the side of sack and took hold of my rod, I nodded my approval so she would continue, and Carly began to stroke my quicky hardening cock. She gave it three or maybe four gentle strokes before she finally clasped her small hand around it's shaft for the first time.

By now we were so close our noses were almost touching, we were standing between the counter and the bed still and I allowed her a few more strokes of my cock before I took her by the waist and spun her around. Carly now had her back to me and was facing Josh, so I pulled her softly backwards until we made contact, my rock-hard staff pressed against the cleft of her arse. Next I took hold of her hands and guided them upwards and backwards, so her arms were around the back my neck, this had the effect of push her tits upwards and out before whispering

"Don't move." into her ear.

Being just that little bit taller and having longer arms I reached around her front with both hands and placed them on the front of her stockinged thighs but barely touching them. Slowly I drew my hands upwards until they reached the soft flesh between her stocking tops and Basque. I made small circles with my index fingers for a moment before they resumed their journey upwards. This time my fingers traced a featherlight line up to her nipples, Carly gasped slightly as my fingers made contact through the fine mesh material. I could feel Carly's nipples responding and hardening as my fingers circled them, Carly pushed herself back hard into me for the first time and I looked up over her shoulder to see Josh sitting there stroking his own cock.

In just a few short minutes Carly and I were on our way, I wrapped my left arm around her waist and disconnected her arms from around my neck with the other, Carly half turned to look at me as she brought her arm down. With my left arm I slowly turned her to the left to face the mirror that was on the wall above the counter, motioned for her to lean forward and put her hands on the counter, she didn't have to bend to do it, but I wanted her to steady herself a little, I repeated running my hands up her front to her nipples but this time I gave each of her nipples a little pinch which sparked a little moan, then I slid the straps of her Basque off her shoulders. With the tension in the clingy material gone it was easy to pull the front of the Basque down far enough to free Carly's tits and in the mirror I could see them spring free allowing her erect nipples to point out fully. Again I reached around and ran my hands from her thighs to her tits, this time cupping her nubs fully with my hands and squeezing them so her nipples became trapped by my thumbs and forefingers, rolling them back and fore then circling their buds with my fingertips.

When I let go I traced my fingers backwards around her body until they met at her spine, slowly I worked my fingers downwards in slow "S" shaped lines until they reached the elastic of her G-string, ever so slowly I hooked my fingers inside and started to slowly pull it down. I knelt behind Carly and inched off the only protection her pussy had. It slid easily over the suspender straps and the tops of her stockings and hallway down her thighs, but the elastic was becoming a bit more taught the further it went down, I encouraged Carly to close her gait a little and immediately the G-string fell to the floor unaided. Carly stepped out of now useless garment allowing me to pick it up. It was damp with her pussy oil, so I held it up to my nose and took a large sniff. The sweet perfume of a young wet quim filled my nostrils before I threw it Josh.

"Smell the scent of your wife in another man's hands!" I said as it landed in lap, somewhere above I heard Carly say

"Oh my god Josh!"

Carly's now bare arse was level with my face as I knelt and since there were no rules against it I planted two soft kisses, one on each cheek, I could feel how firm her arse was, but her skin was so soft, so it kissed around the circumference of her pert bum carefully avoiding to plant any between the cracks of her cheeks. Carly began to wiggle and moan softly as fairy kisses landed on her posterior and so far my plan was working, I was loving her and not using her like a piece of meat.

I stood up and turned Carly back to face Josh again, I told her to put her arms around my neck again and pulled her back against me tight. This time my cock nestled between her arse cheeks pointing upwards and not pressing near her starfish or pussy entrance. Using my left hand, I turned her head to the right, and I met her with a full-on kiss to the lips. Carly responded by probing my mouth with her tongue, there was to be no turn back, it she had doubts a kiss to the mouth would have exposed them, instead there was passion. My left hand found its way to her right breast and my right to the top of her exposed pussy mound, I could feel the soft bristles of a shaved but not waxed cunny waiting for me. As we kissed I slid my finger down into the top of Carly's pussy and found my target with the first stoke, her clit.

Carly moaned loudly into my mouth as we kissed and my finger found home, it was hard to tell how big her clitty was, but it seemed to be arch shaped and rock hard. I stopped kissing her for a moment and asked her

"If she wanted to cum?"

She nodded yes and my finger went to work pressing and rubbing to and froe across the arch. Carly used her hands to pull me harder to her face as we kissed more, I pinched her right nipple at the same time and her hips began to sway in time with my finger. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Josh wanking his old boy as he watched his wife being masturbated by a stranger. I couldn't resist it,

"Carly who do want to cum for. Me? or Josh?"

"You" she gasped in a barely audible voice

"Josh didn't hear you, say it again, who do you want to cum for?"

"YOU!" she yelled.

It didn't take long, I pressed, rubbed and tickled Carly's clit for maybe another minute, she began a series of gentle grunts and snorts as her climax approached, our faces were a mess of saliva from the kissing when she exploded. Carly pulled at my neck with huge force, she bit down on my lower lip and three snorts of air from her lungs blasted out in quick succession, her legs buckled beneath her and she convulsed in my hold for a good six or seven seconds as the first orgasm of the evening washed over her. She held me tight as she caught her breath and the post climax haze cleared, she kept her head pressed under my chin and I glanced at Josh who was still sat cock in hand.

12