The Struggle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within ten minutes someone knocked at the door and said, "Can I come in?" It was Helena.

"I thought I told you no," Rob answered, but still he opened the door for her.

Helena stood in the light for a moment, she was wearing a nightgown, closed the door and glided under the sheets, next to Rob. She embraced him, kissed him goodnight, crawled against him, in the spoon position, and they fell asleep.

The mall

Around 7:00 Rob was busy in the kitchen, making coffee as promised. He already had taken a shower while Helena was still sleeping. As he returned from his shower, she was out of their bed and admiring her behind in the large cupboard mirror. "You have done nice work," she complimented him; the strokes were clearly visible, three horizontal dark blue stripes on each bum. When she touched them, they still hurt a bit.

Rob didn't feel sorry for he, he had received those stripes a couple of times, by Marion and Cathy. If they want to play S&M games, they should feel for themselves the pain they inflicted. Deliberately he had used the most force on Marion, as a warning ' don't inflict this on me' - feel it for yourselves. She was the only one who had been bleeding. It was not much, but she would remember that evening for a long time, he thought.

He sat at the kitchen table and sipped his coffee. He wasn't planning to do anything else. He had quickly dressed in normal clothes, at first he had to walk his dogs and when he came back he would put on his new suit. The door-bell rang, Inca and Nicky barked and Rob went to the front door to open it.

It was Sylvia, she would take care of his dogs until they came back from the mall. He asked her to go out with him to walk the dogs.

Together they walked his normal route round to the park. She had taken both dogs and appeared to be a natural talent as she knew how to treat them within five minutes. Rob saw Nicky and Inca were in good hands with her and when they came home again, he was confident that he could rely on her. He gave her the keys to his house and also one of the envelopes with money. She opened it and said, "That is way too much."

"Sylvia, they will all get this amount, and you don't have the fun of shopping. If you want something to eat or drink, just look in the kitchen. You can read, watch TV or whatever, just take care of my friends. We won't be home before 23:00 I reckon."

"I will take care of them Rob," Sylvia assured him. Kim and Cathy came downstairs in their white formal gowns and Sylvia's mouth felt open at the sight of them, identically clothed and showing their legs in stockings.

Rob introduced her to them and soon they were all having breakfast. Helena and Marion had also joined them. Helena and Sylvia knew each other of course from earlier occasions and now Sylvia was introduced to Marion as well. Sylvia immediately had been welcomed by all the women. Rob excused himself, went upstairs and changed his clothes for his new black suit. When he came downstairs Sylvia was flabbergasted when he showed his black suit.

"Sorry if I offend you, but you do look like a pimp who is going out with his girlfriends," Sylvia said with a smile on her face. "I say that in an indecent sense," she went on, she didn't look the women in their faces, but they all knew what she meant: a pimp and his whores.

Rob laughed heartily and said "Maybe that is the purpose of this all." The women didn't say much, they understood perfectly well the meaning of this event.

"We will go in style," Rob said when the door-bell rang again. He opened the door and the chauffeur of the limo said that he was ready to leave and that all security personal wee also present. Rob looked outside and saw Neil, who waved at him. He counted two black Mercedes. It was rather a sight for passersby, first the large white limousine and the other two cars parked behind it, all with men and women in grey or black suits, wearing sun-glasses and an earpiece. Helena had followed him and watched the scene outside in disbelief and said, "You have made quite a show of it."

Rob turned to her and said, "We will grab attention, and I want you to be perfectly safe. You will have the opportunity to shop undisturbed, I have asked them to watch especially for members of the press."

"Thank you dear, but next time let's not shop in these striking outfits." Helena sighed as she did foresee that it would be a long day. She took her handbag, while Marion, Kim and Cathy also grabbed their belongings and followed Helena. They went straight to the limo while Rob gave all the volunteers of the security detail and the limo driver their full envelopes.

Rob entered the limo and sat himself next to Helena. Marion, Cathy and Kim were sitting opposite to them. The limo had a coffee machine and Rob took a coffee for himself. "Can I offer any of the ladies a cup of tea, coffee or other refreshments?"

"I thought you would not do that anymore for us, get us drinks and such?" Marion said defiantly.

"It's hard to get rid of some habits, but thanks for the reminder, Marion. So help yourselves, but I will gladly help."

She gave him a faint smile and said "How kind of you. I would also like to have a cup of coffee."

Rob gave her a cup and then she said "Thank you dear, remind me the next time we play in the new dungeon that we do a Mistress-servant game."

Rob started to laugh and said "I'm looking forward to serving you," and he licked his lips. Now they all started to laugh and Marion blushed.

The mall was a two hours drive and they all relaxed. Rob closed the window between them and the driver, so the women could freely lay their legs on the table between them. Rob could clearly see their panties and garters, but they didn't mind at all, they liked it when they saw he was getting uncomfortable, from the tension he soon had in his trousers.

Helena also noticed and she grabbed his member through the trousers and said "If you like, I would like to blow you," but Rob was suddenly shy and answered that it wasn't necessary. All the women provocatively put their hands between their legs and began to moan loudly.

"If you want, I can sit next to the driver," Rob said, he had enough of them teasing him.

Lucky for him, the driver said using the intercom, "We are close sir, where do you want us to park?" Rob opened the screen between him and the driver and looked through the windshield at he mall, and told the driver to seek a quiet place, where they had the most private parking space.

Rob said to the women, "Please wait until I call you," and left the car. The security personal had gathered at the limo and Rob told them one more time to keep a safe distance and be very aware of the press.

Then he opened the door of the limo and one after another the women departed the car. Although not many people were around, he already saw some folks looking at them. Rob smiled, inside the mall they would surely get the attention of a lot more people.

Through large double-doors they went, up via an elevator and finally reached the first floor of the mall. It was crowded, people going in and out of shops, children were playing, at every corner there were restaurants and cafes, plenty of places to take a rest and when Rob looked up, he could see the second floor. Escalators led to that other floor, while some shops had stairs or escalators inside that led also to that floor.

"Let's start on this floor, please try to ignore the people, they will get used to us soon enough." Rob appeased them, but he knew that always there would be people staring. The security personnel spread throughout the crowd and were almost invisible. Only if you were a good observer could you notice that Rob and his women were secretly followed and protected.

Everywhere they went people stepped aside; Rob heard them softly speak about them, some people thought he was indeed a pimp with whores, others thought it to be an advertising stunt. Nobody stopped them, the public was there for shopping and besides that, their personal guards kept aggressive men away. Rob knew they were monitored, some local police also kept an eye on them. Still, he knew that Helena, Marion, and Cathy were uneasy when they paraded like that out in the open. The only exception, he thought, would be Kim, she had certain traits that he wasn't totally sure of yet, though he was pretty sure she liked to flash while she was incognito. It wouldn't surprise him if she was wet and horny during the entire day.

Helena asked him "How long do you want us to keep being a 'special attraction'?"

Rob then said "I want you all to walk to the nearest large fashion shop where they sell lingerie and evening wear. I suggest you all buy something less noticeable and wear that for the time being. But when we are going to the restaurant this evening, I want you all to change back in the white dresses. I also suggest you keep wearing the wig, Helena."

Helena agreed and sighed out of relief; she would buy something discreet as soon as possible. Rob told them that they could walk around freely, just be back to him in time for a quick lunch. Soon he only accompanied Helena. She had found a simple black dress and had changed into that. She also took off her sunglasses and was relaxed now. She even enjoyed it here and said so to Rob.

"I had my fun Helena; I just wanted to put you all in your place. I think you all learned your lesson, don't mess around with me."

Helena said softly, "I promise you, I won't. It was mean of us, the purpose was to have you horny the next day, but you were indeed excluded in your own house. I didn't realize it then."

Rob looked at her while he said, "If you didn't show up last night, I would have divorced you. I felt so humiliated and was really hurt - I cannot tell you how lonesome I felt. In my own house! I don't ever make idle treats. The punishment option came up after I already had started thinking that I would divorce you. You had hurt me again, and not only you. I didn't expect that to happen, I had been pleasant company for you all the whole week long and then to act with me like that, for me it was unforgivable."

"If only I knew you felt it like that, we just thought it would be a joke."

"But why do you always want to make jokes at my expense? What have I done to you that I deserve that? I still get angry at the thought, and that has nothing to do with anger management. You have no idea how close you came to a divorce. Seriously, this is the last time that I will accept this behavior. The next time I will leave, be assured of that."

Rob walked away from her; he didn't want her to see that he was almost crying out of frustration and anger. Actually he wanted to go home, to his beloved dogs and forget all of them, then he would have peace again. He sometimes longed for the days with Jenny, when he was unaware of her being unfaithful and he only had to deal with his work. He sometimes wondered where Jenny was... He thought about Sylvia, a normal woman, maybe boring after a while, but she wouldn't hurt him as the others had done to him, with their 'games' and 'needs'.

While walking alone and not noticing his surroundings he almost stumbled over a bench. He was at a cafe and he decided to get a beer, he really needed that. He stood at the bar, where he was standing alone, lost in his thoughts. He took another beer and another. After a while he saw Helena passing by, followed by at least two men from their private security organization. He emptied his glass and decided to leave but before he could get up he heard "So here you are!" Helena had seen him in the bar and Marion was accompanying her. Marion also had changed, she wore jeans and a blouse, but it didn't really flatter her, it was bought in haste. Rob decided to say nothing about it.

"What do you want to drink?"

Both Helena and Marion wanted to have a beer, and they decided to sit at a table. "Rob, Helena just told me that you almost divorced her. I also promise you never to do such a stupid thing again. You know I love you both and if I should be without one of you, I would be hurt a lot. So, I was thinking, can't I marry you both, symbolically? To show my love, trust, and faith in you both? And I also thought, Kim asked us to get rings in our nipples, why don't we all do that, the same ring, each with the other's names engraved?"

"Hm, I don't like rings, and especially not on my nipples. I told you before," Rob said.

"You would be doing it out of love for me and Marion," Helena said, "Don't you want to do that for us?"

"I will have to think it over. Sure, I want commit me to you and Marion, but I really hate rings, especially on certain parts of my body."

"We will ask Kim this afternoon or at the restaurant," Helena decided, "You are right, it is not as easy for men as for us women, you have small nipples, so I think they place it somewhat nearer to the surface of your body." Marion looked at Rob with sad eyes; he suddenly felt pity for her.

"Can't I just wear a normal ring, with both of your names engraved?" Rob asked.

Marion's face lightened up, and she said "We can buy our rings here and now, and let them engrave them."

Helena fancied the idea, and went even further: "How about two rings? One engraved with our names and one with all our initials including Cathy and Kim? That means two rings for you Rob, can you handle that? I think Marion is right, we can take normal rings or rings through our nipples. I opt for both BTW."

"Wouldn't that be fun Rob? If you take nipple rings, what I hear is that in most cases your nipples become more sensitive, you would be thinking of us every moment you feel them. A small price for you, to pay homage to your Mistresses and lovers," Marion said.

"I would rather not, you know I don't like any metal on my body. So - I will disappoint you all but no piercings for me."

A bit disappointed Helena and Marion looked at each other, but they knew not to urge him into something what he didn't want to do.

"Let's find a jeweler and buy our wedding rings," Helena said resolutely and they left the cafe. Rob saw a change in Marion, as if a weight was falling of her shoulders. She must have been very insecure about her relationship with us and Rob had a sudden insight about Marion. The day John died she had become very lonely. When Jenny introduced him to Marion he knew from the start that Marion had fallen in love with him. Not at the beginning, but pretty soon after. And when Jenny had told her that he was more or less a bit the same as her departed husband John, she wanted him. And Jenny wanted to get rid of him; that was a thing that she admitted later in a direct confrontation.

Marion looked now and then over her shoulder, she smiled happy to Rob, now she knew that he was going to wear at least one ring with her name on it. She then turned to him and silently said "Rob, you have no idea what this is means to me. My behind is still hurting, but I want to lay in your arms tonight, and with Helena. I will wear lingerie especially for you, and I will feel you. You don't have to fuck me, just lay between me and Helena. Will you?"

Rob couldn't do anything else than to give in and said so. "Of course dear, you all have had my punishment, and all is forgiven. We will be sleeping in one bed and I want to feel your leg between mine, I want to hear your breath in my ear and I want to caress your breasts." Rob thought to himself 'forgiven but not forgotten'; he sighed.

Helena had been listening and Rob said to her "And I want you on my other side, also one leg between mine, and I want to hold you. I think this is much more intimate than making love, it is sharing our breath, and holding the both of you in my arms."

Helena had tears in her eyes "You can be such a bastard sometimes, but also so very romantic. You know exactly what we want to hear and I know you mean it. I regret our tricks, you were so right to punish us. Better give us a beating, than a smoldering misunderstanding between us that eventually could lead to ineluctable problems."

In the mall there were plenty of jewelers and soon they were looking for a ring. They examined the different rings and promised to come back later today; first they had to find Cathy and Kim.

Rob saw one of the security members and he stepped towards him and asked him to get in contact with Kim and Cathy. Within ten minutes Kim and Cathy arrived at the point where Rob was and together they headed for Helena and Marion who were sitting on a bench near the jewelry shop. They talked about their plans and immediately Kim and Cathy were enthusiastic. Marion was kissed by Kim and Cathy, they also knew that Marion had the hardest time in her relationship with Rob.

They all joined to go the jewelers again and to get fitted for rings. Eventually Helena decided to buy the same ring for all of them: a 16 carat gold and platinum ring with a center of platinum, with little diamonds and one larger diamond. It was a feminine ring, but not too explicit. Rob did like it, because the larger diamond was fitted in the ring and not above it, so the ring would be smooth on the surface.

"I have made a reservation at the restaurant around 20:00; it's almost a two hour drive, so we have still some time for shopping. I think we can give our guards time by themselves until 17:30, so they can do their thing. We are now just a group of friends who are having a good time. Let's all be back here at 17:30."

They all agreed and they split up again and Rob was alone. He went to Neil and told him to tell the other security people that they could do things for themselves until 17:30, and then be here.

Suddenly he became very popular and all the men and women of the security organization disappeared, thankful for the free time. Rob watched the time, he had almost three hours to himself.

Why not, he thought, and went searching for the lingerie department of an expensive fashion house. Normally he would pass it, but money was no problem at all anymore, still he only would buy something if he really liked it. He took his time, gazing at shops, but also at people walking by and he had a well spent afternoon. Finally, in a corner off the large mall, he found an exclusive lingerie shop.

He started to search through the rack with the nightgowns and negligees. He looked around and he saw a pink satin-silk combination on a mannequin, with lots of lace at the hem and long sleeves. But, of course, it was the wrong size. A saleslady looked suspiciously in his direction and he waved to her. She noticed and immediately walked towards him.

"Can I help you, sir?" The woman asked.

Rob glanced at her and thought she was very attractive. She was in her forties, he imagined she had seen all sorts of customers and decided to tell the truth, that he wanted to buy things for himself.

"I want to buy this combination, but it is the wrong size. Do you have a size 20?"

The woman didn't seem surprised at all and said, "I do think so, one moment please." Within five minutes she came back, holding two nightgowns and matching negligees, one in pink and one in black.

"I have it in black too, what do you prefer?"

Rob liked both and said so "I will buy them both. Do you have anything that matches this, corsets, suspender belts, bras, slips, panties?"

"In fact we have a whole line of it. Everything you say we have in stock. Do you have a moment?"

Rob waited at the counter until she came back. She had brought a box with multiple items and told him she would get the rest. When she was back she laid all out for him.

"I will take them all," Rob said, "and in both colors."

Amazed the woman asked "I have a normal slip and a formal slip, and even a half slip. You still want them all?"

"Yes, and French knickers, and the bra and the corset, all."

She looked at bit peculiar at him and started packing.