The Struggle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, we have a fitting room. You can try the corset if you like."

Now Rob started to blush. He didn't expect this.

"Err, it's ok - I know my size."

She smiled at him and said, "You are not my first male customer and you won't be my last."

Rob got back some of his self-confidence and replied, "Maybe next time I will."

Suddenly he was surrounded by his friends and wife and the sales-woman looked at him with questioning eyes when she noticed that these women knew him. Rob explained to her with the intent to shock her "They all want to see me in lingerie."

Now the saleswoman blushed and gave her attention to the women.

Helena, Marion, Cathy and Kim had found him while he was admiring the lingerie, and when they saw what he had bought, they decided to buy the same nightwear, only in different colors. Helena wanted a set in black; Marion had purchased a purple set, Cathy had bought a red set and Kim a set in pink. All were very satisfied with their new purchases.

Neil was near them, and while Helena paid for all the lingerie, Rob talked to him.

"We will depart soon and go to the restaurant; I booked a table for you and your colleagues, too."

Neil thanked him and spoke in his earphone that they wanted to leave.

They left the lingerie department and Helena told him that they could change in the nursery, belonging to the large store.

When they returned they wore their white gowns again and were showing their fantastic sexy looking legs while walking.

As they headed for the exit, accompanied by Rob and their guards, some younger men from the shopping public whistled when they passed. Rob had hoped that this would happen, just enough to make them uneasy and embarrassed. Helena even got gloomy, Rob couldn't tell if that was out of excitement or out of shame. Perhaps both, Rob thought and grinned.

They had to go to the jewelers shop first, to get their engraved rings, which were ready now and then leave. The mall was a bit of a maze; they had to follow the signs to the right exit and when they reached it, Helena gave a sigh of relief when they had left the mall.

Finally they reached the doors to the parking lot. Rob looked around, they were not followed, and all day long he hadn't seen any members of the press.

Their limousine was ready for them, the driver had been informed that they were leaving the mall and had parked in front of the exit where they would exit the mall. At their arrival the driver took care of their packages with the purchased items, they were stuffed in the luggage compartment. In the meantime the women took their places in the car. Rob boarded at last while checking with the driver about their destination.

Once he was in and closed the large side-door the driver immediately headed for the main road, and they were off.

"So ladies, did you have a good time, in spite of some inconvenience of showing your lovely legs?" Rob asked provocatively.

Immediately Kim said "Yes, let's discuss another trip. I had great fun, and I like to embarrass strangers," she looked a bit evil when she said that.

The others looked at Kim with some disgust as if they saw her for the first time. "Our doctor can become a whole different person sometimes," Helena remarked drily.

Cathy just shook her head and said, "I had fun too, Rob, but I won't do it again in that white dress. I want to wear that for you, but in private. And to shop on Helena's behalf, makes me a bit uncomfortable."

"I agree," Marion admitted, "but I had fun this afternoon. I don't care if people are looking at me when I am 'improperly' dressed. I'm a bit like Kim I think; I love it also to be a bit provocative."

"What about you Helena? So far you didn't say if you liked it or not," Rob asked.

Helena answered "To be honest, I was very afraid that some people would recognize me, so, no, not another time dressed like this. And ladies, don't be uncomfortable when buying something for yourselves, if I can't afford it anymore I will let you know."

"Good," Rob said, "I hope you all learned your lesson. By the way it is also the only time I will do this. There will be no next time."

"You won't go shopping anymore with us?" Kim asked astonished.

"You don't understand what I am saying. This whole occasion was meant as some kind of punishment. The beating last night, and the humiliation today, it was not intended as 'fun'; not everything anyway. What I mean is, and that goes for all of you, the next time I feel really hurt and humiliated, and I don't mean a chaff, I will have to reconsider my marriage and my understanding with you, Marion and Cathy".

Helena said softly, "So, do you still want to reconsider our marriage?" She looked so sadly at him that Rob felt pity for her - he had been too outspoken in his words.

"No, of course not, but don't trick me anymore. You know I hate these 'games' and I was really angry last week. You may know that I was on the brink of leaving you all. To you it is all innocent, but I can't handle it anymore. I take everything seriously and even if you don't mean it, my instinct tells me to leave. I don't want to be hurt anymore, and I can't take it. My limit has been reached. So, maybe you all think I'm overreacting - but for me these games are too real".

Helena looked as if he had hit her; she had tears in her eyes, but said nothing. Marion comforted her by taking her hands in her hands and looked a bit angry at Rob. He withstood her angry expression and just looked back, ignoring the other's protests.

Rob's eyes softened and he said "I'm sorry Helena; I have already explained it to you. And Marion, you can look angry to me, but you know exactly what I am talking about. Now I have lost my patience! So ladies," and Rob looked at Kim, Cathy, Marion and Helena, each right in the eye and said, "No more games. Do I make myself very clear?" He had an unmistakable threat in his voice.

Helena answered "Yes Rob, no more secrets." Rob pulled her to him and kissed her. "I trust you on this. I'm your husband, you should talk more often to me, really talk." Helena sat on his lap and had one arm around his neck and right shoulder and leaned with her head against his left shoulder. Rob caressed her face, and took away her long hair that had fallen before her eyes.

"No more games, sweetheart. I promise." She looked Rob in the eyes and kissed him.

In the meantime it was getting dark and only some lights in the distance could be seen through the windows that were mostly covered with curtains. Rob could see the driver's dashboard and saw that the ETA on the navigation system was within 30 minutes.

Marion didn't look hostile at him anymore, she saw that Helena was pleased, lying in Rob's arms. They all relaxed now, Rob had said what he had on his mind, so their dinner wouldn't be spoiled by angry thoughts.

Exactly on time they reached the restaurant. It was not very far from where they lived, Rob had been there before, he knew the food was good and had ordered a table at the back. When he and his company made their entrance, the manager of the restaurant recognized him and they were escorted to their tables.

The women got a lot of attention, not only from the guests, but also from the staff. Helena felt uncomfortable, but when she finally was sitting next to Rob, with her back against the wall at their table placed in an alcove and they got privacy, she relaxed. Kim thought it all was a good joke, in spite of the words of the others on how they felt; she didn't mind at all and sat on the outside of the table. She had a good view of the other guests who were dining. She winked at a woman who was staring at them, and the woman blushed and looked in another direction. Kim pulled her dress back, so her stocking tops were clearly visible. Rob saw what she was doing and warned her, "Kim, don't draw tot much attention to us. Your exaggerated behavior is dangerous as I have to protect Helena's identity. You don't want our security organization to come in action, which will spoil our evening."

"I'm sorry Rob, but I like to provoke people. The funny thing is, when I am at the beach, I show much more and nobody is looking. Now I show some leg clad in stockings, and I get attention from almost everybody in the restaurant," Kim explained.

"I know, but still. We have to think of Helena. Please behave yourselves!" Rob warned.

The waiter brought menus to both tables, the men and women of the security organization had their table placed in their vicinity and already had their first course.

Rob ordered their drinks and he made a toast of their renewed friendship.

"I do it a bit formally, just to show you how serious it was for me. Maybe it was for all of you an innocent little joke, but I felt ignored, unimportant, humiliated and used. I expect this was the last time!" Without even realizing it Rob had a very dark expression in his face while speaking these words. His voice also was low and the threat he expressed even got the attention of some other nearby tables.

"To love and friendship!" Rob raised his glass and they all drank to that.

The rest of their trip was without any further incident. Rob spoke to Neil and said that when he and his company left the restaurant, they were all to be thanked and dismissed. He also gave them all a diner card to come back with their partner on his and Helena's account. Rob knew how important it was to have loyal employees.

Around 10:30 they left the restaurant and drove home. As the limousine stopped before Rob's house, the door opened and Sylvia came outside, both dogs on the leash. The women went inside the house, while Rob and Sylvia made the last round.

Everything went smoothly she told him, and Rob asked her if she would do it again, if there was something important and the dogs couldn't come along. She agreed, Rob also gave her a card for the restaurant and they finished their walk at a quick pace.

Sylvia went directly home, and when Rob entered his living room, he noticed all women were upstairs. He decided to join them; he wasn't planning to fuck them, but looking at their lovely legs the whole evening had made him horny.

All is well again.

When Rob stepped into the large bedroom, he saw all the women naked, except for their stockings and garter belts. He soon found out they were teasing him again: they had put some lipstick on their nipples and their cuntlips were also been made a bit red at the outside. They wore their newly purchased negligees and together they were a vision of black, purple, red and pink, a very erotic sight. This had been done especially for him, he knew. They all rose from the bed, came up to him and within seconds, Rob was naked.

They all wore stockings and because Rob didn't he was pushed onto the bed. Helena handed him a black waist-cincher and Rob put it around his middle. Helena fastened the hooks at his back. At the same time Cathy and Marion each rolled a sheer stocking on his legs and fastened them to the garter clips. All the while Kim was stroking his member and sometimes even kissed it. Rob was handed his new pink peignoir and he had to lie down.

Helena took his member in her mouth and started nibbling on it, while Marion sat on his face and offered her cunt to his mouth. Cathy and Kim each hold a hand of him, and he brought his fingers in their sobbing cunts. The girls were also horny as hell. Kim and Cathy both placed a Tarzan vibrator in Rob's hand, and let it slide in their pussy's. Helena mounted him and his cock slid into her moist hot cunt.

Rob went mad with lust; he was taken by four eager women, who all wanted their share. They all had been drinking, so they had no more inhibitions, or at least, they pretended, or thought they could blame the alcohol.

Suddenly they all got off him, Helena fetched some rope and cuffs and soon Rob was tied to the bed, his upper arms and his wrists were cuffed; and so were his ankles. His hands were outside the bed, next to his hips and in both hands a large dildo was fastened. He couldn't drop the vibrators, with tape they were secured and stood straight up, ready to be used.

Marion claimed his dick and straddled him. "You have proposed to me, now I want to ride you first". Helena didn't object, she just climbed on the bed and kneeled above Rob's mouth, gripping his head between her nyloned legs and bent over him. Rob was forced to orally worship her, while Marion slowly moved her body up and down, holding Helena's breasts at the same time and squeezing her nipples. Each time Marion squeezed a bit harder, Helena pushed her cunt against Rob's nose and mouth. He did his best to satisfy Helena, while his dick was stimulated. The only thing he could move was his head, and sometime he gasped for breath when he was smothered again between Helena's thighs. He licked her pussy, in and out, tried to stimulate her clit, but was in fact a bit helpless; the women did all the work. Helena pushed her cunt all over his face, and it hurt sometimes, he felt her pubic bone rubbing against his nose and then back. He felt the suspender clips shoving against his cheek, yet he was hot as hell. He was buried under wet women flesh, the juices of Helena's face covered his face and he worked his tongue in and out, trying to drink her as much as possible, Mad with lust....

Kim and Cathy were enjoying themselves. They each had a vibrator from Rob's fist in their vaginas and held themselves to Marion. Marion squeezed Helena's tits, and her tits in turn were squeezed by Cathy and Kim, even harder. One after another they climaxed and Rob's sperm spurted inside Marion's hot cunt; their juices mixed and dripped out of Marion's cunt while she finally climbed off him.

Helena, Kim and Cathy also stood up and looked at each other, laughing, while Rob was still tied to the bed.

"Can you turn me loose?" he asked.

"Oh no," Marion said, "We are just beginning."

She and Helena untied his ankles from the bed, but then they put the rope through two eyes fixed to the ceiling, and pulled his legs up. Cathy shoved a cushion under his hips.

Surprised Rob asked "When did you fix those things to the ceiling? What perverts you are!"

Helena just winked at him and Cathy now climbed on the bed, just like Helena had done and now she put her nyloned knees next to his head and let herself go down on her arms and elbows, whispering to him "Start licking, lover!"

Rob couldn't see, but he expected it already: Marion had put on a strap-on dildo and greased it. Helena did the same to his arse: she worked a tiny dildo in and out, applying more and more grease. Finally he was slippery enough and Marion stood before him. For a moment Cathy raised herself so Rob could look at Marion who showed him the dildo.

"This is a life-size dildo. It's not as large as the one Jenny used on you, but larger then we tried on you before. You will become my husband, and I expect you to endure it. Once you are used to it, you will love it. Girls have to suffer sometimes, you know. Know you have to suffer a bit, just relax, it will be going in smooth and easy, you will find out!"

"No, no!" Rob shouted in horror.

Helena stroked his hair. "Be brave darling, we know what we are doing. Relax, and enjoy the ride."

She winked at Marion and Kim and realized something, "wait a moment Marion!"

Helena turned and then also fastened on a life-like dildo. Like Marion's it was an obscene black dildo, and the grease on it made it glitter and it wobbled with every step Helena took.

"Are we all ready?" Marion asked.

"You have prepared this - this isn't spontaneous!" Rob accused them.

"Of course not. We had to be sure that you would be willing and in a good mood. We know that you are not willing, but think of it as a girl who loses her maidenhead. I know you will be brave, you will not be hurt, just feel uncomfortable," Helena said.

"I think we are ready, Marion."

Kim took his member in her hand and slowly let it glide through her oiled fingers, like a dildo, she had smoothed her hand with some oil and the effect on Rob was clearly visible. He was getting an enormous hard-on.

Marion worked two fingers into his arse and when she thought he was wide enough she put the dildo before his hole and guided it fractions of an inch into his arse. Now and then she stopped to let Rob get used to the intruder, before she pushed a little bit further. Cathy was smothering Rob again on purpose and let him take a bit of air now and then, encouraging him to lick her as much as possible. Rob tried to do his best, but was constantly distracted by the large dildo that was trying to pass his sphincter and the teasing hands of Kim. Kim made sure when he was on the brink of coming to use an ice cube that she picked from a dish especially placed nearby to weaken his erection.

Marion pushed some more and suddenly she passed his muscle, that was trying to keep the large dildo out, in vain of course. Eventually the dildo went deeper and deeper, until the base of the dildo reached Rob's entrance. He was filled up completely.

Rob felt as if his arse would tear apart and tried to scream, but Cathy just pushed her cunt on his face and Kim stroked his dick faster and faster. They knew he was in pain, still they wanted to see it through, it would make things easier in the future and they knew by experiencing it themselves (they had all tried it) that it felt great once you get used to it.

Cathy rose a bit, to give Rob air and he relaxed, now the final border was taken. Now Marion went in and out, pumping him and she also felt him relaxing a bit. With a grin on her face she said: "Young girls learn to love it, once they have felt a real dick."

She bent over a bit, giving space to Helena, who was standing behind her and Helena shoved the dildo into Marion's arse, just like she was doing to Rob. With each thrust that Helena gave to Marion, she did the same to Rob and finally Kim let go of Rob's dick, that stayed rock-hard without her teasing. Now Kim grabbed a dildo and worked it in her own cunt, looking at Marion and Helena. Their dildos were no normal ones, but doubles, so with each thrust they did the dildo went deeper into their own cunts.

Marion took her time to build up to her own climax - without compassion for Rob, whose arse was becoming sore after a while. Finally Marion's body stiffened, her shoulders went backwards and shouted 'Yes, yes, yes, aghh," and she withdrew the dildo out of Rob's arse. With a 'plop' it departed and she then bent downwards, taking his member in her mouth. All the while Helena was still fucking her and finally came also, with a cry and shuddered and trembled.

Rob had given Cathy at least two climaxes, but it would be more honest to say that she had gotten them herself constantly rubbing her cunt over his mouth and nose.

The soft tongue of Marion made Rob climax in an instant and he squirted his jizm for a second time that evening. Marion took all of it in her mouth and she bided Cathy to move aside. She worked herself over Rob and put her mouth over his mouth and when she opened it, she let his own cum flow into his mouth.

With a devilish smile she said "And little girls learn to love the taste of sperm!" They all laughed, though Rob got a bit dark, he didn't like it at all, but he could see the humor of it.

Finally he was untied and they all took a shower and they all tried to bring his member up, but he was exhausted by all the emotions he had endured and went to lie on the bed, to take a short nap.

When Rob got cold, he awakened and saw all four sleeping on the bed, next to him. He stepped out, fetched a few sheets and blankets, and covered them all. Then he carefully went into the bed again, avoiding waking them. Helena was curled towards him and a vibrator lay between them. He had no idea how it came to be there, but Rob picked it up, and put the item on the cupboard next to the bed. Promises, promises, he thought; earlier they were talking about Rob lying in the middle with one of their legs between his legs, and now he was lying on the edge of the bed.