The Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*-* "You're too fucking big," Alice shouted in anger, "Okay, your dick, it's too big, it fucking hurts everytime, I can't do anything with you, you split me in half you asshole, how would you like it if everytime we had sex you were sore for a week!"

"Why didn't you say something before?" John asked calmly.

"I tried, I tried to make you be gentle, but you just wouldn't fucking listen. It's not that I don't like sex, it's just that I don't like sex with you, you fucking animal."

"Wait. Are you having an affair?" John asked, worriedly.

"You mean you're allowed to fuck another woman, but I can't fuck another guy."

"You weren't the one frustrated with not enough sex."

"No, I was the one afraid of being split in half! And yes, I've been fucking around on you, and it opened my eyes." Alice said, slamming the front door, and leaving. John opened the door and walked out behind her. Alice walked out to a car that was sitting in their driveway, some guy he didn't recognize was behind the wheel. Alice got in the passenger seat and looked at John in a way that told him instantly that she was gone for good.

A few days later, John had assigned the lit class to write a story, with the stipulation that it be as realistic as possible. He collected the typed papers at the beginning of class, and then lectured, paying attention to Natalie, and the apparent lack of panties, which he could see when she spread her legs just for him, giving him a knowing glance. He had the class take a quiz at the end of class, and everyone was quiet and writing. John flipped through the pile of papers, looking for Natalie's. He found it, and started to read it. It was about him he quickly realized. John hadn't seen Natalie outside of class. It had been a month since they had fucked that one night, and since then they had fucked after class once, but it was rushed, and they were nearly caught. John skipped ahead in the story. 'The man licked her wet sex, sending shivers down her body as he made her orgasm with his tongue. When they were finished they ordered room service, and once they finished eating, they fucked again, in a variety of positions, until they were both completely spent, lying in each other's arms. "John...I want you." "I want you too, Natalie, I want you so bad, I can't stop thinking about you." '. John became aroused and looked up from the paper at Natalie, who wasn't writing her quiz, but staring at him with a mischievous look on her sexy face. When the students finished their quizzes they put them on the desk and left. John and Natalie waited for everyone to finish, and then it was just them. Natalie sat back in her chair, putting her hand down between her legs, playing with herself, and staring at John.

"Alice left me." John said quietly. Natalie stopped suddenly.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," She said very sympathetically. She walked over to John and stood beside him, putting her arm around him. "I'm so sorry...was it because of me?"

"Kind of...actually she said that I'm too big, and that she was having an affair."

"Too big? Girl doesn't have a fuckin clue." Natalie said. "I understand if you don't want to do anything tonight."

"You want to see my house?" John asked.

A little while later they were in John's bed, fucking wildly. Natalie was getting pounded doggystyle by John's huge cock, when the bedroom door opened and Alice walked in. The fucking couple stopped, caught, but Alice wasn't interested as she went right for the bathroom, grabbing a bunch of her stuff and throwing it in a bag, and then left as quickly as she entered. Natalie collapsed to the bed in hysterical laughter, thinking she had been caught. Natalie stopped laughing, looked up at John and said, "Now come over here and fucking cum in my mouth." John kneeled over her face as Natalie sucked his cock, flavored by her sweet pussy juice, until john came down her throat. Afterwards they showered together, and then slept together in what was until a few hours ago John and Alice's bed.

*-*

John continued reading from his novel, on to non sex scenes and things that were unrelated to his life, just fabrications, this part was real though. After he finished reading, the crowd clapped, he thanked them, and then he had to sit in the lobby and sell and autograph copies of the book. A few people bought, but it was fairly slow and only took about 15 minutes before the crowd had cleared out. Then a tall young woman came up to John, he recognized her from the crowd, a gorgeous brunette with large tits, probably 22 years old. "I loved your reading, so energetic and vivid." She said.

"Well thanks." John said.

"I was wondering, well I am pretty sure, but I just wanted to ask you...is it true?" the woman asked.

"Is what true?" John asked.

"Did your wife leave you because you're cock is huge?..." the woman asked, and John sat stunned, seeing the optimistic look on the woman's face. "My name is Julia by the way."

"Actually it is true, some parts are made up, but that is actually true."

"And what about Stacy, what happened with her."

"Her real name is Natalie, and she moved in with me right after that semester ended."

"Are you still with her?" Julia asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you staying in a hotel?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, I'm in the marriot." John said, uneasy.

"I'd really like you to fuck me in the ass." Julia said.

John and Julia grabbed a taxi, and were quickly back at the hotel. Once inside, John went to the bathroom and left Julia, when he came out she was naked on the bed, and quickly rushed to him, yanking his pants down, and getting his cock out of his pants. She sucked him hard and fast and deep, taking a large portion of his huge cock down her throat. Once he was fully aroused, she got on all fours on the bed, her huge tits hanging down between her arms, and her amazing round ass waiting. "Fuck me in the ass." She said.

"Do you have any lube?" John asked.

"Just put it in me." Julia moaned. John got up on the bed, after removing his clothes, and got down behind her. He put his cock into her dripping wet pussy, pounded her a few times, then pulled out and put his huge cock against her tight little ass. He struggled to get it inside her, and once in a little bit he pushed slowly down in her. Julia moaned deeply and loudly. "Fuck me-e-e-e-e" She moaned, pumping her ass back at him. He tried going slowly but at her insistence he was soon completely fucking the hell out of her ass, pounding her hard. She came repeatedly from the pounding his huge cock gave her tight ass. She kept asking for it, and he kept giving it to her until he finally blasted a huge load of jizz into her butt.

Spent, john sat back on the bed. Julia quickly jumped around and sucked his cock, getting every drop of sperm she possibly could. She sucked loudly, slurping his cock until it became totally aroused again, and she continued to suck him. "Fuck my tits" She said, laying back on the bed, her massive tits pressed together by her arms. John sat on her stomach, putting his huge cock between her tits, and he fucked her tits, something that he couldn't do with Natalie, as her tits weren't big enough. He came again, making a mess of her boobs. Quickly Julia got her clothes on and left, waddling out of the room. John would never hear from or see her again. And he didn't mind. This was the first time John had ever had sex with a fan, something that would happen quite a bit after this.

*Two years later*

John just returned from a book reading tour, he had been gone for three weeks, at colleges around the country. "Natalie!" John said, walking in the front door. He found her in bed already. "Hey baby." John said, sitting in bed next to her. Natalie, long straight blonde hair and c-cup breasts, always slept naked, and she was barely covered up now.

"How many fans did you fuck on this trip?" Natalie asked happily.

"Only three." John said, implying that the number was lower than expected.

"Aww, that's it. I guess I'm just going to have to work a little harder tonight." Natalie said. John peeled off his clothes, and then pulled the covers back to reveal the naked body of his wife. He laid down between her legs and went to work giving her slow sweet head. He spent nearly half an hour eating her out, giving her several orgasms. Then he laid down, and she mounted him, fucking him hard. They collapsed together, exhausted.

The next day was the last reading John was giving for this book, at the college in the town he lived in. He was reading from his latest book, which had come out a month ago. When he finished reading he did the selling/signing thing as always, and this was when he usually picked up a random girl, once the crowd cleared and one would approach him. It happened again. The girl was named Jenny, and she was a short red-headed girl with small tits. She was more talkative than most girls, overtly flirting. She asked John what he was doing now, and he said he was just going home, she sounded disappointed, but then he said, "You could come if you want, and you could ask me all the questions about my books that you want.

It was in the day and Natalie was at work. John took Jenny into the bedroom and fucked her like he had fucked many fans before. They usually left right afterward, but Jenny laid in bed with him afterward. "So what's it like?"

"What's what like?" John asked.

"Being a successful writer?" Jenny said.

"Oh, well, it's got its perks." John said, reaching over and grabbing Jenny's perky tit. She giggled.

"You know, the money is pretty good, it's fun, and I get a lot of pussy."

"Wait...I'm not just another girl you fucked and threw away am I?" Jenny asked.

"What?" John asked.

"I mean, I thought we had something going on."

"Oh, you think...well Jenny, you seem like a nice girl, but I'm not interested in you like that."

"Oh you just fuck me and then leave me. You're a fucking scumbag."

"Wait, hold on." John said, grabbing her arm and keeping her in bed.

"I didn't mean to hurt you or lead you on. I mean, at first, when I had fans come onto me, I didn't do anything, but then I realized that they really just wanted to fuck me and then leave. It's how it always goes, they always come onto me and then I fuck em and then they leave, they aren't ever interested in me."

"So I'm just one more slut."

"No, I'm not...look I just didn't think you were coming onto me like that, I thought you just wanted to fuck me and leave."

"Well I don't."

"I'm married you know."

"You're the one that's always writing about loving more than one person at a time. You know, how their isn't such a thing as a soulmate and that if you are compatible with more than one person it's stupid to limit yourself, that the world can be so much better if people just stopped putting stupid labels on everything, and stopped being so jealous and possessive."

"Hey, I know I wrote all that, but, that's just writing, that doesn't mean it'll actually work."

Later that day, Natalie arrived home from work. She found John in the living room with Jenny. "Hey honey, Natalie Jenny, Jenny Natalie," He made the introduction of his wife and the fan he had just fucked. "I met Jenny at the reading today, she's a senior. Jenny and Natalie shook hands. "Jenny liked the part of Hillton Heights where you had a lesbian tryst.

"Yeah, I'm a fan of that part myself." Natalie said, sitting next to John on the couch, Jenny was sitting next to him on the otherside.

"Yeah, well, she came to me after the reading, and we came back and fucked, and then we talked for a while, and she really wanted to meet you." John said.

"You come through in his writing so much, I just want to meet the person all this is based on."

"I especially like the 'Holly' character of me, don't you?" Natalie said.

"Yeah, she's great."

"I'm going to go make some drinks, you guys want some?" John said, standing, taking the drink order he went into the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later to find Jenny and Natalie making out on the couch.

The trio moved into the bedroom. The two girls, Natalie the tall blonde with medium breasts, Jenny the short redhead with small perky tits, were in a sixty nine on the bed, with Natalie on top. John got on the bed and fucked Natalie while the girls ate each other. The girls then rolled over, switching positions and John fucked Jenny. Once each girl had come several times, and they had to take a break from all the pussy eating, they pushed john down and tag-team sucked him off, giving him a blowjob and making out at the same time. John blew a huge load on both of their faces, which they used as an excuse to lick each other some more. The girls jumped into licking some more. John got out a vibrator and played with both girls, switching off as they ate each other. Once his huge cock was ready for more, he fucked each girl again, switching off. Jenny came as John pounded her pussy with his huge cock again, and then her pussy milked John into another orgasm, and the whole group collapsed into a sweaty pile on the bed.

*One Year Later*

John was asleep, and woke up to Jenny licking his huge cock to life. He played with her redhair as she sucked and slurped on his long thick pulsing cock. She sucked him and then whipped herself around into a sixtynine on top of him. John ate her out fast and hard, licking all up down and inside of her hot wet pussy, giving her an orgasm, as she sucked him. Then John picked her up, and rolled them over, climbing up on top of her, he put his wet cock against her dripping pussy lips and pushed himself deep inside of her. Eyes closed, Jenny came almost instantly as the whole thick long cock was inside of her. John fucked her slowly, working up faster and faster, giving Jenny a series of powerful orgasms, until John came deep inside of her. John laid down on top of her, their sweaty bodies mashed together. "I love you," Jenny whispered between deep breaths.

"I love you too." John said to Jenny.

"You think I'll get pregnant this time?" Jenny asked optimistically.

"I hope." John said. They laid together for a while, enjoying the warmth and closeness of each other. John eventually got up, and walked naked into the living room. Natalie was sitting on the couch, watching television.

"That was pretty loud screaming, do I need to make sure you didn't split her in half?" Natalie asked, 8 months pregnant. John sat on the couch next to her, planted a kiss on her lips.

"Yummy." Natalie said, tasting Jenny's pussy. Natalie reached over and jerked John's cock a few times. "You can still fuck my ass." Natalie said, referring to the late stage of her pregnancy.

"I was planning on it...right after I do this." John said, leaning into her lap, and tugging her sweat pants down, diving right into her pussy, and licking, sucking her clit.

12