The Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a small bark of a laugh, "I won't that."

"So did you like it? Most girls would be traumatised and crying in a heap."

"I'm not sure like is the right word. I didn't like it." She shuddered against me, "But I want more."

I stroked her hip, "Oh you'll get that." I picked up a small handbag to go with the outfit. "There's five hundred quid in there, plus..."

She sat up, her face suddenly blazing with anger. "I'm no whore, that wasn't what this was about." Her fist hit my chest hard.

I laughed, which made her hit me more. Still laughing we wrestled, so I got her twisted over my lap and flipping up her skirt, spanked her hard and fast, five times. She calmed down, and I stroked her flanks. So perfect.

"Of course you're not you silly girl. However, I want you in certain cloths with special things. From now on you've got a healthy clothing budget, though I dictate what you get."

"Oh." That small little girl voice again. I helped her sit up onto my lap again, and she curled in on herself, once again looking uncertain. "Sorry."

My hand turned her face, I pulled her forward and kissed her. For the next little while I didn't use words, just my lips, my hands, to tell her what I wanted her to hear. We broke the kiss, and her head rested on my shoulder.

"Wow. I've never kissed like that before."

"More fool the idiot boys you've been with. We will sometimes do tender too."

She squirmed against me, "I'd like that."

I cupped a breast in one hand and was pleased when she thrust her chest against me. A ripe fruit this one, so ready to be plucked. Her lips nuzzled my neck.

"As I was saying, there's five hundred quid in there. Plus a card for a salon I know and trust. He's offered to open just for you tomorrow at noon."

"A salon? Don't you like my hair?"

"My dear little one, no woman can't be improved. Your whole goal now has to be focused on making yourself ready for me. He'll show you how to maintain it, and we'll set up an appointment for every two weeks. His girls will work your nails and will do a touch up wax. You did that yourself didn't you?"

She blushed beautifully, "Yes, did it show?" The last was a plaintiff wail.

"Yes, but don't worry. The point was for you to comply with my wish. I didn't expect you to get everything right."

"Sorry."

Massaging one breast I kissed her again, we cuddled for a while longer. "Back to tomorrow. After the salon you're to go shopping. Shoes and a cocktail dress, no lingerie. The dress should enhance you, display you. Tight and revealing is what I like. Not too slutty, not too Essex, but style has a lot of sex in it these days. Shop, then make yourself ready. Text me where you are and I'll have you picked up."

"But... but I've got to be back at...."

"I'll have you at the your dorm in time for Sunday night curfew. Make sure you've got your kit with you."

"I... I can't. I promised."

Ready for this I flipped her over on her lap, flipped up the skirt and spanked her five more times. Then I lifted her up onto her feat in front of me. She stood there, rubbing her bottom, tears welling in her eyes. The perfect image of a contrite little girl.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I thought you said my education was important."

"It is, a beautiful body is irrelevant, a waist, without a beautiful mind. I will not interrupt your schooling, and indeed if you fail or turn in bad results you will answer to me. Tomorrow night was not about school was it? You have friends?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, please, this is so new to me. I want it, but... I'm not ready for everything."

"Were you unready for tonight? You came, you took it all, you said you needed more."

"I do... I do... I'm sorry!" She looked on the verge of tears.

"Good, bend over against the wall."

She blinked, and I think expected more punishment. Yet she did it. I stood, walked behind her and dropped my trousers. I was hard as a rock. Her eyes grew, but she licked her lips I flipped up her skirt, and cupped those cheeks.

"Where do you want it?"

"My... my..."

"Say it, you know you can't shock me."

"My pussy, fuck my pussy."

Slowly I drew down the soft silk hipster knickers I'd left for her. She was wet, her lips puffy again. That ass winked at me, and I briefly debated taking her there, but a plan was a plan. Slowly I entered her, both of us drawing in breath at the glory of it. I started up a slow rhythm, wanting to savour it this time. We just stayed that way, silent, but for the sounds of our love making. I gauged her, letting my own arousal match hers. When she was at the edge I was to, and at just the right moment I pulled out pushed my tip right against her clit and ejaculated right on her.

She bucked crying out, and as fast as it was done I slid the knickers up, then fingered her through the thin now sodden fabric. "No.. please I'm too sensitive... ahhh..." I rode her with my fingers to a hard fast second orgasm.

Her skirt drifted back down and I straightened it against her. Helping her stand, she moulded her body against mine. "God."

I slapped her bottom, "Now go. Go home and tuck yourself up in bed. Get a good night's beauty sleep. Do as I said, be ready for me."

"Can't I... stay with you?"

"Not this time. Go, you're expected." We kissed and she reluctantly picked up her things. I opened the door, and watched her walk out. She clumped down the hall. My head wagged in disgust. "Stop! That's no way to walk. Do it slowly, one foot in front of the other. Move your body for me." Comprehension filled her face, and determined she turned forward. She took a couple steps, it was better, but... "Back straight, head high, shoulders back." A few more, much better. God, so much better.

I felt my cock stir. So soon? "Stop." I heard the gruffness in my voice. This was unexpected, but none the less, wanted. "Come back."

She turned, startled, started to appologise. I grabbed her hand, yanked her into the room, threw her on the bed, and jumped on her. In seconds I had her knickers down and was in her. There was no consideration for her this time, this one was for me. I rode her hard, fast, banging against her, shaking the bed. The orgasm when it came was intense.

I rolled off, breathing hard. She lifted up, a pleased and satisfied look on her face. "You must have wanted me." I nodded and stroked her ass. "Good." She stood, kissed my cheek, took a deep breath to straighten and relax her body, then walked away and through the door. I laughed, in sheer delight.

12