The Student Veteran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then instead of grabbing hold of my cock, she put her hands behind me on my butt and slowly pulled me toward her, and my cock toward her mouth. She moved her head down and licked the end of my cock. She licked around the end and along the sides and rubbed her cheeks against it again and again. Finally, she put her mouth over it and thus began a long, exquisite journey to ecstasy.

Her tongue was as masterful on my cock at it was when we kissed. As my rock hard cock stretched her mouth almost to the limit, she maintained a steady sucking action as her tongue swirled around the end of it, first one direction, then the other. She pushed her tongue flat and hard against the underside of my cock and began a slow back and forth movement with her mouth. It was as if she was trying to milk me dry.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she began to take more of me into her mouth. She removed her left hand from behind me, reached around in front and began to gently massage my balls. Her right hand was holding me firmly and solidly so I wouldn't move; her mouth was doing all the moving. She moved her mouth from one side to the other, pushing my cock into her cheeks on the sides of her mouth. She tongued the sides of my cock with an almost sacred effort, as if she wanted to worship the experience.

And then, as if all she had done up until now was simply playing, she began to work on taking all my cock. I could feel her heavy breathing on me as she tried to get down to the base of my cock, with each movement forward shoving more of my cock into her throat. She began to moan with each back and forth movement, a low, throaty sound that vibrated through my cock right into my body. Her pace increased as did her breathing. She took her right hand and grabbed the base of my cock, with her fingers reaching almost three-fourths of the way around. At the realization of the size and breadth of what she had hold of, she backed off and uttered her first real vocal sound since she had begun, "Oh!"

She continued and had almost six inches in her mouth by now. I could feel the back of her throat with my cock on every stroke. Her pace was now steady and with each collision, she groaned, "Uhhhhhh... Uhhhhhh... Uhhhhhh..."

I was amazed at what she was doing, far and above what I had ever experienced before, but I was not idle.

Both my hands were on her tits, squeezing and pushing, pulling and crushing, pinching her nipples and rolling them between my thumb and index finger. I started rather benignly, but by now I was attacking those beauties with no restraint. I would have loved this to continue forever, but there were better things to come.

"Wait! Stop!" I directed loudly. I stopped mangling her tits and just held them. She stopped in mid-stroke and slowly withdrew her mouth from my cock. It slid from her mouth with a "plopping" sound and was so hard it would have slapped almost straight up if she had not had a firm grip on it. It glistened with her saliva. She looked up at me and licked her lips dry.

"Let's fuck," I said.

We let go of each other and I stood up and took all my clothes off. She stood up and removed her shorts and thong with one quick movement. Her pussy was clean except for a narrow patch of hair just above her clit.

I sat down on the couch and this time she straddled me. I immediately grabbed her tits. She put her forearms on my shoulders on each side of my neck, leaned forward and kissed me. This time it was my tongue that she captured with her full lips moving forcefully against mine. After a time she pulled back and licked her lips clean. While looking me straight in the eye, she reached down to my cock, raised herself up over it, and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly began the movements that would eventually take all eight inches.

Her movements were measured, yet definite, and once her pussy was completely over my cock, she put both her hands on my shoulders for control. As she sucked my cock into her cunt, her facial expressions changed from confident anticipation to slight surprise to measured discomfort to desperation to bliss.

She groaned, "Oh, god..." and began a slow up and down and rocking motion at the same time. With her hands still on my shoulders, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth slightly, and tilted her head back. Her tits were straight out in front of me. Her nipples were hard and I could swear they were pointing up. I put my hands on those beauties with each thumb and forefinger over a nipple and rolled them hard.

"Uh... Oh, my god...," she gasped. Then she increased the rate of her fucking motions on my cock and began a tirade of rebukes and compliments as she bounced on my cock. "You bastard! Uh... You magnificent bastard!... Uh... You're good to help... Uh... Randy with... Uh... His studies... Uh... But you're... Uh... A bastard for... Uh... Doing naughty... Uh... Fucking... Uh... Things to... Uh... His wife... Uh... Oh god, this feels so good! Uh... Pinch my nipples! Harder, harder! Uh... Squeeze my tits! Oh, god, I love this! Uh... Your cock feels... Uh... So fucking good!"

And so it continued. With my right hand I held her left tit up, leaned forward, and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I rotated my tongue around that bud and sucked it hard. With my left hand I reached over to the end table and got an ice cube from my water glass. I pulled my mouth off her tit and immediately pressed the ice cube on her nipple.

"Oh, god!" she cried out. "What are you doing to me? How can I..."

I pulled the ice cube off and sucked her nipple into my mouth again.

"Oh, my god! What are you doing? Oh, fuck! I can't..."

I moved my mouth to her right tit and began to suck and tongue her nipple.

"Oh, god!" she yelped. "You're driving me crazy! You bastard!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I politely asked.

"Oh, god, no!" she cried out. Then she added, "You son of a bitch! Do it some more!"

I put her tit back into my mouth and held it there just long enough to warm it up. I switched to her left tit and pressed the ice cube on her right nipple.

"Oh, god! I can't stand it! You bastard! You amazing bastard!" she hissed. "Keep it up, you fucker! Oh, god! You're so hard! Fuck! Fuck!"

I kept warming her nipples, then freezing them until the ice was melted. Then I just sucked on her tits and nipples, biting them every time she hollered for more.

By now she was in a trance-like state, pulling off my cock almost all the way and then slamming it back into her cunt, again and again. She was gripping my shoulders so hard it hurt, but I hardly felt it as I continued to squeeze her tits and suck and pinch her nipples harder and harder. Her tits were bouncing with each stroke and I became riveted to the feeling of her cunt continuing to batter my cock as I mistreated her tits and nipples.

She continued her diatribes as her orgasm approached, "You son of a bitch!... Uh... Oh, god, so good... Uh... You wonderful fucker!... Uh... Your hands... Uh... My tits... Uh... My clit is so... Uh... Hard... Uh... Fuck me!... Uh... Fuck you!... Uh... I'm getting... Uh... Close... Uh... Don't stop!... Uh... Oh, god... Uh... Now!... Now!... Oh, shit! Oh, fuck... Yes!... Yes!..."

Her body tensed and she pulled my face hard into her chest. I could feel her spasms shoot through her again and again as she held my face tightly between her tits. She continued, but speaking softer, "Oh, god!... Oh, god!... Damn!... Son of a bitch!... Bastard!... Oh, fucker!... Oh, fucker!" as she began to unwind from her pounding orgasm.

Finally she released her hold on me so I could breathe. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Oh, god! That was so good! I haven't come that hard in...in a long time!"

I looked back at her and said, "You sounded like you were enjoying yourself!"

She lightly slapped my shoulder, grinned, and said, "Real funny, you bastard!"

"Here, would you like a drink of water?" I asked as I reached for the glass and handed it to her.

"Mmmmm... Good" she said as she took a nice long drink. I took the glass from her and set it back on the end table.

"That was a nice warm up," I said. "I guess you're ready for some real fucking now!"

"You know," she grinned and complimented me. "You are a real bastard."

I had her get off and then kneel over the back of the sofa with her knees on the cushions and her forearms resting on the back. She naughtily spread her legs apart and I could see her cunt was red from the workout it had received. Her clit was swollen and distended. Her tits hung down - god, they were beautiful!

I got in behind her and said, "You ready?"

"Give it to me, mister!" she replied as she reached between her legs with one hand and spread her pussy lips apart. "Fuck me hard!"

I put my cock at the opening she had made and immediately felt the warmth of her sopping pussy. I plunged in all the way and elicited an "Ugh..." from her.

She put her arm back on the back of the sofa and I began to relentlessly hammer her cunt. I had my hands right in front of her hips and pulled back each time I plowed into her. After a few minutes of this she just said, "You... Fuck... Good."

"Uh, huh," I responded. I reached between our legs and rolled her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, god!" she muttered and immediately came again. I kept working her, but slowed down until I could tell she unwound again. Then I resumed nailing her cunt, hard, then softer, but always with a full stroke. In a while I could feel it begin deep in my balls.

"You're a fucking whore," I spat to her and shoved hard into her cunt. "You're just a slut pretending to be decent," I added and slapped her ass hard.

"Oh, god! You're right and I love it!" she said. "Hit me harder!" she begged.

I did just that and blew my load deep within her cunt, dumping jet after jet of cum. I regained a little strength, pulled out, and almost collapsed on the sofa next to her. We were both exhausted and sweating. We slowly caught our breath.

"Watch much TV?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh... A... No, not much," she answered.

"Sports? News? Reality? Game shows?"

"Uh... A little sports, a little news. Not that other junk."

"How 'bout outside?" I probed. "Walking, jogging, running, biking? Any of those?"

"Well, yeah, just like most other people, I guess," she responded.

"Do you go to the gym?" I persisted.

"Uh... Randy takes me to the college gym once in a while," she answered.

I was silent for a time. I looked over at her and those amazing tits. She was just staring straight ahead with her legs apart. Cum oozed out her pussy onto the sofa.

Finally, I said, "That was good, huh?"

She looked at me, grinned, and said, "It was fucking amazing."

"I love your tits. I love your cunt," I stated.

"I love you loving them... And using them... And abusing them," she replied.

I was silent for a time, again. I asked, "You know what I want to do in the time we have left?"

"No," she replied. "What do you want to do? We've probably got a half hour."

"Here's what I want," I instructed. "I want you to put your sweater back on, no bra, just your sweater."

"Ohhhhhh...," she said and I could see her shiver.

"Then, I want you to go in and do those dishes. I'm going to fuck you again from behind," I told her.

"Oh, god..." She gulped and bit on her lower lip. She reached down, picked up her sweater, and stood up. She put her arms through the sleeves and pulled the sweater up and over her head. It was remarkable to see that sweater slide down over her tits.

I stood up and said, "O.K. Let's go."

We walked into the kitchen and she went over to the sink. The evening's dishes were piled on one side of the sink. As she started running water into the sink, I started rubbing her ass. She spread her legs and pushed back against my hands. I was hard in no time and positioned my cock at the entrance to her still wet pussy. With her hands busy washing dishes and my hands on her hips, I began to fuck her. I would move my hands up under her sweater and pinch her nipples and misuse her tits, just like she wanted. My methodical, rhythmic thrusts into her cunt were accompanied by her moans and the clink of dishes. Before she started on the silverware, I pumped her full of cum again.

"You fucker!" she seethed.

"Yes, quite true," I replied as I pulled out and sat down at their dining room table. I watched her finish the dishes. She turned around and dried her hands on the towel.

"Get over here and clean me up," I ordered.

She immediately came to me, knelt down, and began to lick my cock clean. She wanted to suck it dry again, but I told her we had run out of time. I forced her to stop.

"Get dressed," I said. We both walked into the living room and put our clothes back on. It was pure pleasure to see her fill that bra with those tits. After we dressed, we sat quietly on the sofa.

"Time to let him out," I said.

"O.K." she replied and got up from the sofa. She leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Thanks."

She picked up the key from the end table and went to unlock the door to the study cave. She and Randy returned to the living room. I stood up.

"Oh, man! You wouldn't believe how much I got done," Randy exclaimed. "I finished my math and physics and got a good start on my lit essay. This was great. Thanks so much, professor, I mean, Kevin."

"That's great, Randy. I'm glad to help. The pleasure was all mine, at least most of it," I answered back.

"So, what'd you guys do while I was studying?" Randy asked.

Susan spoke up, "We talked about our common interests, TV, sports, exercise, the gym. We talked about the college."

I added, "Yes, we did and I invited Susan to come on the campus if she wants a short tour of stuff that students don't normally see." I looked at Susan and she raised her eyebrows in puzzlement. I continued, "I know you've probably shown her around campus, Randy, but there might have been a few things that you weren't able to show her. I'll be glad to let her see them." Susan's eyes were wide with astonishment as she realized what I was proposing.

"And I helped Susan do the dishes, too!" I said.

Randy glanced into the kitchen and saw the stack of clean dishes. He shook his head and responded, "This has been too much. I can't thank you enough, pro - ah - Kevin. Do you think we might do this next week, too? This has been a very productive night."

I said to him, "I enjoyed it very much, also. I think we might be able to set something up for next week. Wednesday evenings are O.K. Why don't you talk to me next week and we'll see what we can do? But, now I have to go. I do have classes tomorrow."

"Susan," I said as I looked directly at her. "I enjoyed meeting you. And if you ever get on campus and want that short tour, just come by my office."

"Kevin, that is so kind of you, to take time out of your busy day to show Susan around," Randy said. "Maybe this Friday afternoon will be a good time for you, Susan, when I'm in my physics lab."

"Sure," she said to her husband. "I'd like that." Then to me, "If it wouldn't be any trouble..."

"Not at all," I said. "Come by any time." I reached out and shook her hand, remembering that just a few minutes earlier I had had my hands on her tits and my cock in her cunt.

I said goodbye again and left. On my way home I congratulated myself on being such a helpful teacher.

...

That Friday afternoon I was in my office busily grading exams. I had had a constant stream of students in and out of my office that day and I was a little irritated that I had to stay late on a Friday afternoon to get caught up. I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in!" I almost hollered without looking up, expecting another needy student to appear. I heard someone open the door and close it.

Then I heard, "Get over here and fuck me!"

I looked up and immediately knew it was Susan. She was bent over at the waist with her forearms and head resting against the door. She had on knee-high socks. She had flipped her short skirt up onto her back. She wore no panties.

I put my marking pen down, got up, walked over, and fucked her against my office door.

12