The Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sweet Penney." He held her until her tears passed, with the love only a man in love the first time can give.

"Take me now," she said. "I want you more than I can bear. I want you…as much as you want me."

There in Penney Clarke's bed, lit by a dozen flickering scented candles, under the slowly revolving fan blades that softened a warm Florida night, Ron Thomas gently, passionately, entered his first love. Did he do well? By some standards, no; he was but a beginner, after all. But by the standards of the two there, it was the most wonderful lovemaking that ever man and woman shared.

Right down the middle, good old missionary…what better way for the first time? Ron entered carefully, remembering at least half of what he'd read. Not too deep at first. Put some rotary motion to it. Nine shallow, then one all the way in. Mostly, his instincts carried him as they have humans for the past million years. And he had encouragement.

"That's right, Ron. Yes, yes! Oh, kiss me again. I'm coming…I'm cooommmming. What, you haven't yet? Just keep it up, don't mind me!" With one final shudder, he released a physical and an emotional load.

Each cried in the others arms, cried for joy, cried for an end to their loneliness, if only for that night. And once more, they made love, as Penney climbed on top and rode her young cowboy to another climax, her slim body illuminated by the ruddy candle flames. Ron knew he had never seen anything more beautiful, nor felt anything more fully. Then, exhausted, they fell into sleep, wrapped up one in the other.

* * *

"Penney."

She stirred. Who was that calling her? Dominic?

No. She rolled over to see her young lover by bars of moonlight filtering through the blinds. The candles had long since burned down; those little soldiers had done their duty. "Ron." She reached out to touch him.

"I should go. It's four in the morning. My parents will be worried and…"

"And you really shouldn't be parked in my driveway at dawn."

"No, you could get in trouble, couldn't you?"

"Uh-huh." She felt tears come into her eyes. Will I ever feel this way again?

"Goodbye, then." He leaned down and kissed her. She saw that he had already pulled on his clothes. "Will we…" The question need not be spoken.

"I don't know, Ron, my sweet. I don't know."

He sat down on the edge of the bed. "I do. You'll find a guy your age and I'll just be a memory. That's okay." He took Penney's hand. "But know that I'll always love you." He kissed the hand and let it fall.

A moment later she heard the front door close and the elderly Honda cough its way into life. In the dark bedroom, Penney plumped her pillow, allowed herself one sleepy smile, and returned to her dreams.

12