All Comments on 'The Stuff of Dreams'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful As Always!

I hope you are doing well and for me I continue to greatly enjoy your writing!

Alan

warthog50warthog50over 11 years ago
Huh??

Enjoyable story, but really....she could hide 3 abortions from her father but it would have been impossible to hide being on bcp's from him?? Come on, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
blah!

The writing and scenario got worse the more I read. So I stopped part way into page 2. If you must play with words do so in a crossword puzzle book.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Hmmmm - I like your writing in general, but this one leaves me wanting more. There needs to be another chapter, because this just ended with his introduction as her fiance............ and??? I also think they declared their love for each other much too quickly for a person moving in her social circles. Great that he is a skilled photographer, but that is a bit of a leap.

The circumstances of the incest between Father and Daughter (s) is passing strange. He forces himself on Stephanie, but the two younger daughters force themselves on him. Also something that strains credulity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
????

Where's the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...