The Submissive Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
A frustrated wife decides to step up a notch.
4.8k words
4.11
77.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a grand wedding, a wife should be pleasing her husband in as many ways as possible. That's tradition. When a husband displeases a wife, that's tradition too. But what if the husband displeases her wife too much because of lack of sex? Well, that is a problem solved by bondage."

Louise was quickly entered into the world of bondage as she read the previous ad. Her cunt seemed to throb as she read the enciting words. Her husband was displeasing her, but she loved him, and thought of his well being before sex. That doesn't mean she doesn't want to straddle him and ride him till dawn, though.

After they had wed, a day of consummation was promised to her by her beloved husband, Seth. And that he gave her, gaining from her gasps of pleasure and moans of finality as they fucked from room to room stark naked. After that mind blowing sex, Seth had promised her that he loves her forever, and will do anything for her. Louise believed that, and anticipated like a bitch for a treat when he also swore a fruitful sex life.

But what she got was sex considered daily. Which was once a month, most of the time none, extremely rare of the time two.

As much as how sex deprived she was, she couldn't get herself to shove his cock in her wet cunt whenever she wanted to. His work tired him most of the day, probably due to her father's promotion to him as the current CEO, which not only decreased their time together, but increased their savings from a ten thousand per month, to a ten thousand per hour. She didn't need it though. What she needs is him and his love and promises and passion. But of course, life is a bitch, and she didn't get it.

So instead she focused herself to stories of sex, having a vibrator to help her. During these times, she was alone in the house with an orgasm to lose. She had an orgasm daily, once a day, a mind wrecking one once a week, and making love to anticipate to at a random date once a month. But when the session came around, she was frustrated. Seth had lost his touch and climaxed fifteen minutes before her. Faking orgasm seemed like a crime to Louise, so she hammered herself on his cock instead, as he shot spurts of cum inside her, moaning as she blew up on his cock and exploded on it too. But it still wasn't enough, and she ended up frustrated each date.

But a frustrated wife can be done with the bullshit she's dealing with.

With the consent of Seth, Louise bought some leather ropes (only the consent of wasting money, though, but fifteen bucks isn't even a drop in their bucket of money, plus the fact she also has allegiance in the money they have so she can buy anything she wants without Seth's permission). She tied them to the bed's four corners. The black contrasted against the brown, but it is camouflaged in the right dim lighting.

Then she made some heavy dinner, even considering to use Viagra as an ingredient, but decided to use it in later months of fucking. She'd wear a white button up shirt and one of his pair of gray plaid boxers too. She's extremely turned on whenever she wears his clothes, especially his underwear. She could tell Seth is quite turned on too, but rather undresses her out of it quickly. Maybe his clothes weren't such a turn on for him as much as it is for her.

When she heard the garage door open, she made some finishing touches to his dinner, before meeting him at the door. Seth came in, his suit crumpled, his black jet hair tousled and ran over, and her favorite shade of blue on his eyes showing tiredness and a desire to sleep. Louise pitied the man, promising him mentally a good night worth of massage.

Seth noticed in the right lighting that one, she was still absolutely gorgeous like how she is when he came in, even while in the dark, two, she's wearing his clothes, even his underwear, and three, she wasn't wearing any bra. For others she seemed like a child, standing at 5'3 with a chest much like a chubby boy who has yet to reach puberty, wearing a grown man's clothes, but god help him. He was turned on at the sight, and along his straining shoulders, his cock strained in his slacks as well. Thank damn he was behind her.

He gobbled on the food she prepared him, closing his eyes in relief for some yummy homemade food. Nothing beats a meal after being hungry during afternoons and late evenings for months, well, maybe sex. But he decided to eat, eat, eat, before fuck, fuck, fuck. He was in the mood to ravish his wife's body and worship every square inch of it. He got a bit carried away at thinking, as his cock hardened again, but not fully enough.

"How was your day, baby?" Louise asked, hoping to hear his day. Most of the time they don't speak anymore, except for occasions and sex, but she might as well change it along with her sex life.

"Stressful. This hotheaded new worker in the building kept complaining about how he should be treated like a god, and not cramped with work. I wanted to fire him off and punch him in the face, but he's a smart head. I hope his wife punishes him." Seth said, continuing to chew up his food. She giggled, before wiping his chin off of the falling food pieces.

When the dishes were deposited on the sink, she led him to the bedroom. Again his cock raged in his slacks, and lewd thoughts were entering his mind like bullets, so he was thankful once more for being behind his wife. But her plump butt covered in his worn out pair of boxers might had got his buddy more excited than he had thought.

They arrived at the bedroom, with the smell filling up his nose with lavenders and lemons and lighting so dim he could hardly see anything. Must have probably been one of Louise's kinks at getting him turned on. She turned around and he could swore she caught attention of his hard on but decided to ignore it. She pushed him on the bed roughly, and Seth thought they would go cowgirl position again when she announced she'd massage him.

Besides from the fact that Louise was a great cook and a massive turn on for his poor sex life and also the greatest weakness in his life generally, she was an amazing masseur. He rolled on his stomach and positioned himself in the middle of the bed, before filling her weight on his back as her hands started to massage his tense shoulders, feeling the tension disappear like fog.

She gradually moved her hands to his neck, eliciting a groan of relief from him. She could feel the set muscles on his neck undoing like a lock of a chest, letting relief in. She moved down towards his back, forcing her to sit on the back of his knees, as she carefully applied pressure on his spine and moved gracefully, earning more groans as she made some cracking sounds on his back. He was enjoying this action on his back, well, he should enjoy it better on his butt.

Louise moved downward again and cupped each of Seth's firm buttcheeks and massaged them in circular motions. He groaned into the pillow as the most strained part of his body was massaged with soft, slender hands. She spent a long time down there, making sure the tension was eradicated completely from it.

She lowered again, massaging each of his thighs and legs, before his feet. She could tell his feet was strained like his butt too, and spent quite some time there before she managed to get him flip on his back and tie the ropes to his ankles. Then she returned to sit on his stomach, paying no attention to the bulge between his legs that grew even harder during the massaging session.

She took his head and massaged his tense forehead too, enjoying the look of relief on his face as his eyes fluttered closed. After a few moments she stopped and let him regain his vision for a while before lowering her head and kissing him on the lips.

The touch of her warm lips jolted him awake, as she forced her tongue in his mouth and flicked his tongue. Electricity sparked in his spine and he focused his attention on her cherry flavored tongue, not realizing that she had tied both of his wrists in the exchange, until she broke away from the kiss. Seth reached up to touch her face, but was already bound on the bed. He tried to move up his knees, but found them tied too. His eyes darted away from his limbs to meet her gaze as she nervously looked down at him.

"Alright, I have a proposition to make." She said, putting her hands on his shoulders to balance her upper body. "If you would allow me, then I would like to take over our entire sex life."

His eyes spoke confusion.

"There are two things you can do whether you remember this night as a contract, or forget it as a night of embarrassment. If you call me by my name then I'd let you go to fall asleep peacefully, then go to work without any interruptions. If you call me another name... well, I have tons of ideas for the next few months, even years. What do you say?"

Was there even two options for Seth's brain in the pants?

He had always wanted her to take over their sex life and order him around and get him to have her wet and spluttering as she came in his mouth dear god she didn't even need to ask if she'd like to take over their sex life! He'd gladly give the power of it to her, any day of his life.

There was one problem though, but he had his answer.

"What should I call you then?"

Louise couldn't contain it. As much as she didn't want to scare him, an evil smirk took over her mouth.

"Master."

Seth almost came in his pants.

She wanted dominance. He wanted submission.

"Master." He breathed out.

The contract was sealed and Louise had won. Again she kissed him aggressively, before speaking out the ground rules. But she just wanted to get over it already and have him lick up every drop her cunt was spilling right now.

"Alright baby, we need some ground rules." He remained listening. "First of all, you are to call me Master at all times. Second, you will only say my name if, and only IF, you have to do something else more important than your submission. My name is also the safe word if you want to stop what's coming soon, alright?"

"Yeah."

She pinched his nipple as the fabric protected his remnants of being a woman, not too hard, but enough to make a point.

"What did you say?"

"Y-Yes Master."

"Good. And three, the most important rule of all," she lowered herself to his ear, and whispered. "No moving, no sounds, no cumming. Not until I say so." She brandished every word with a tone of natural dominance, turning him on even harder.

"Yes Master." He said weakly with a tone of natural submission.

"Good. You have seven more rules to learn, but we'll go through that tomorrow. As for now..." she said, her head turning and lingering on his bulge. "I have a massive, hard cock to deal with." She left a wink in his vision, before turning around and facing his cock.

At first, Louise stared at it, teasing the bound submissive. But then she got more erotic, randomly pressing his cock and stroking it with a finger, trying so hard to get out of his slacks. Each of her action elicited some movement from his legs, as she realized how hypersensitive he had become from being so hard.

Then she went quickly, and grabbed his cock and balls and massaged it dutifully. Seth screamed in pleasure, earning a rough pinch in his thigh as he was reprimanded of her third rule. That shut him up and Louise was able to continue her massaging of the strained and wet cock, as his pants turned soaked.

Of course that wasn't the only thing soaked. Louise's cunt needed some action too, but Seth can do that later for her.

She touched and pressured every inch of his cock and balls while still straining in his slacks, as Seth tried but failed to follow her third rule. He kept gasping and shuddering and jerking his legs. He wanted his cock free right now, and also for Louise to undress and keep teasing him. Oh god this was the pain of being submissive, kept on the edge but never allowed to jump.

He felt his buckle move and get removed, and he anticipated cold air to move around his cock. But to no avail, Louise had teased him again, and even massaged his cock and balls slowly and fully as they fought to be free from Seth's now unbuckled slacks.

Louise got impatient soon, and removed his slacks roughly down and away from his body, having to remove the ropes to get his lower body completely naked in her view. She tied his ankles again, before sitting on Seth's stomach again and purposely slowly remove his tie erotically.

Seth's cock jumped at the relief of cold air, and he felt it bob to the left and right as he tried so hard to thrust into something solid and just come there and then. With Louise in view he knew he'd take no time, but dear god he didn't have anything to stroke himself with, and even Louise wouldn't do it as she's still removing his tie. Finally she removed it, then untied his wrists painfully slowly. But as his upper body jumped and reached for her shirt collar, she swatted his hands away like flies and forced him to have his hands balance him instead in order to reach her eyes with level to his.

"No touchy touchy, baby." She said with that playful smirk of hers that turned him on so much. With what Seth did, she had involuntarily slid down and sat on his cock. The relief to have something solid, albeit as soft as fabric, was good enough for him and started to thrust.

"No, don't do that, slave!" Louise glared at him and he stopped, rather regretfully. "I will let you off for that but the next time, I wouldn't be too gentle."

He was forced to watch her undress his shirt slowly, with each button earning erotic circle motions and receiving puckers from Louise's lips. He moaned painfully inside, as his cock continued to throb underneath Louise's plump butt, and he ached to shove it in her close cunt. But he didn't, not because of fear of Louise's punishment, but he wanted to know what will happen for their first ever bondage session, even though it was so goddamn slow. Finally, Louise had parted his shirt open, and peeled it off of him before having his limbs tied and bound.

Then, he lay on the bed naked and bound. Louise got off of him and examined the bed in interest and wonder. Her handiwork was perfection. Seth's cock continued to throb at where she left it, while the owner himself was blushing a deep shade of red, not only of pain, but of embarrassment as well as he realized that he was naked and bound and perfect for viewing to anyone's eye, while Louise was clothed, although lightly, but still clothed, and viewed him with so much interest she looked like an outsider.

Louise walked off to find something, and to Seth's horror it was an expensive phone with a front HD camera. She opened the lights and there he saw, much to his added embarrassment, that not only was his tanned body so easily identified on a white bed, with his limbs tied with black ropes to the wooden posts, but he was also sporting a gray puddle of precome underneath him. Louise took a few shots of his most embarrassing moment, while gaining a few ideas on how to make him even more embarrassed in other sessions.

"I wonder what will happen if your coworkers see you tied up like this!" Louise said out loud, making sure Seth heard and enjoying his mortified expression. He quickly shook his head.

"You-You wouldn't!" He stammered as she set the phone down in a drawer.

"But if I would?" She threatened, loving her control of the situation. She wouldn't, of course, his cock was hers to see and only hers.

But she wasn't going to tell him that yet.

"Alright wimp, shut up!" She said as she saw how Seth was about to say something. "Now, I promise your coworkers wouldn't see your big, dirty cock- oh wait no. I promise your stupid friends wouldn't see MY cock overflowing like the whore it is if you don't anger me, alright?!"

"Yes Master!"

Louise kept the lights on, and settled her position in front of Seth's- no, her cock. She made sure that Seth could see every movement she made and moved her hands up to her shirt collar. His eyes followed, and Louise smirked. She opened it one by one, and pulled the halves apart to let him see her small breasts, the dark nipples on it hardened.

"Baby do you want this?" She asked.

"Yes Master."

"Yes Master what?"

"Yes Master I want your breasts."

"Good boy." And when Seth's head pulled up, she quickly retaliated. "Nu-uh! You won't be getting these."

She buttoned her shirt up again, leaving Seth a quivering mess under her. She laughed, before slowly stroking his cock with her finger, getting an area of precome in her finger. She presented her finger to Seth's lips, which he licked and sucked dirtily.

"Good boy. Who's my good cumslut, baby?"

"I am."

Satisfied, she withdrew her fingers and slowly encircled ten around his full nine inch hard cock. She stroked him, gradually getting faster and faster, as Seth elicited moans of relief and signs of near orgasm. As each pump of her hands oozed out more precome, Seth was in the point of no return. He screamed out his arrival and just at the final push, Louise left his cock dangling. Horrified, Seth tried to thrust and hump his silly boner against nothing and try and try to get that final stroke he needed to reach his high, but to no avail. Louise laughed, having always wanted to deny his orgasm.

For the next moments each of his predicaments ended him with no orgasm at all, crying tears of frustration and whimpering and pleading to get his orgasm. His cock and balls turned dark purple as they held in denied cum, aching at every heart beat. Louise loved how he looked so disheartened at every denied orgasm, and how his legs would tense before she would stop stroking and how his cock seemed to be much, much bigger it was now than how he fucked her hundreds of times before.

She deprived him of his vision with the same tie he undressed him out of, and stroked him a few times to ensure hardness and fullness. Then she snapped more photos of him, bound, naked and blindfolded, and increased the wetness she had been producing throughout the event. Her entire legs were soaked, and decided she'd get her first nerve wracking orgasm of the night when he'd come without her permission. But first, she must tease him to the brink of insanity before doing the insane act.

Grabbing her wireless vibrator, she turned it to the lowest setting and nearing it to Seth's ear enough for him to realize she was going to use a vibrator. She sat in front of his cock again, and positioned the vibrator's head to the base of his cock.

The response was spontaneous. He screamed in pleasure as she rolled the vibrator up and down his thick cock. She increased the settings randomly, finally ending at five, when she brought the vibrator up and down on his cock like she was stroking him. When his legs tensed, she removed the vibrator in time. He was kept on the edge once again, unable to orgasm. He jerked around in his bondage, crying and pleading to be able to orgasm even just once. Louise didn't listen, and let her man writhe in a painful session of orgasm denial, his pleas falling on deaf ears.

Finally it was the time she's been waiting for. As much as she was the dominant, she loved his cock the most when it came to sexual things. She loved sucking his cock, and he loved having his cock sucked. She would tease him back in the day, forcing him to tell her to please hurry up, before she sucked all of his juice and kiss his already swollen lips then proceed to get fucked. It was time for another teasing blowjob session, with no orgasm happening at all.

She sat again on him after she had given her a glass of ice cold water to calm him down. He did so, after a few minutes, but kept his hard cock.. well, hard. She let him rest for a bit, before she sat on him to start her final teasing session of the day. She removed the tie too, and added pillows under his head just enough for him to see the blowjob happen.

12